[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

I applaud the creativity of the staff  in planning these last 2 trips in the face of COVID and need for minimal contact with the public.  First trip - a deserted island.  Second trip - a virtual trip through Korea, all played out in one confined location.

I like the upgraded games - remember the S3 episode where they had to roll in coins to see how many would stick to their sweaty backs?  This time it's flower petals.

• Like 2

strawberry =1n2d= 

to support korean farmers 

1st shinji uploaded pic say leadernim (jongmin ) give her strawberry with #  1n2d  .... and seyoon replies say our strawberry arrive  to shinji .. shinji say she hidden member .... seyoon write again morning angel.... shinji replied she not angel 

Spoiler

90719479_539702853642087_755520721124952

today 31 march seonho uploaded  pic with strawberry to cheer up korean farmers   

junghoon also uploaded strawberry 3 days ago 

ays

jongmin sent food truck to set filming junghoon new drama ... junghoon start filming his drama with channel a 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1391784wpp/yeon-jung-hoon-thanks-kim-jong-min-for-supporting-his-new-drama

Kim Jong Min cheered on his fellow “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” cast member Yeon Jung Hoon!

On March 31, Yeon Jung Hoon shared a photo of him smiling in front of a coffee truck that was sent to the set of upcoming Channel A drama “Lie of Lies” (literal title).

He added, “Jong Min, thank you. I’ll enjoy the drinks.”

The banner on the top of the truck said, “‘Lie of Lies.’ Let’s get unreal viewership ratings of 50 percent! Good luck Yeon Jung Hoon! From Kim Jong Min.” The banner to the right added another supportive message for Yeon Jung Hoon.

Lie of Lies” is a suspense melodrama about a woman who starts a web of lies in order to become the stepmother to her biological daughter.

Yeon Jung Hoon appears as Kang Ji Min, a single father and a reporter with a strong sense of justice. Lee Yoo Ri stars alongside him as Ji Eun Soo, a woman who attempts to become the stepmother to her own child.

“Lie of Lies” airs sometime in May.

• Like 3

now understand why  member uploaded  pic strawberry and with hashtag help farmers 

now  picking strawberry season in korea but farmers has problem to sell this fruit due covid19 .. kindergarten , school closed ... before this some farmers  usually send their strawberry to  kindergarten , school and also tourist cant go their country to picking strawberry activities ...

• Like 1

episode 20 19 april 2020

source

During the opening for KBS2's '1 Night, 2 Days' aired on April 19, the cast members revealed their school photos and records in light of the show's 'spring semester' special!

Starting with makenae VIXX's Ravi and moving on to elementary schooler DinDin, Kim Sun Ho, Moon Se Yoon, Yeon Jung Hoon, and Kim Jong Min, the cast members read through some of their childhood school records. 

While reading through DinDin's school records, the cast members noticed that his teachers left comments such as "does not follow school rules" and "uses improper language". DinDin ultimately confessed that he became a rebellious kid after 4th or 5th grade. 

In comedian Moon Se Yoon's school records, it was noted that he started gaining approximately 10 kg per year starting in 3rd or 4th grade! By 6th grade, Moon Se Yoon already weighed more than Ravi's weight as an adult. 

Finally, singer Kim Jong Min's school records also caused laughter as his teachers wrote, "Fights often with others", "Is self-centered and self-conscious", "Fails to keep promises made with his teachers", and more!

1587333144-20200419195051158ugsd.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1395562wpp/2-days-1-night-cast-reveals-childhood-photos-goes-through-their-elementary-school-report-cards

“2 Days & 1 Night” Cast Reveals Childhood Photos + Goes Through Their Elementary School Report Cards

The cast of “2 Days & 1 Night” have revealed their adorable childhood photos!

On the April 19 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night,” the six cast members went through their records from elementary school.

Up first was VIXX’s Ravi who received many good grades and positive comments such as, “Always did his homework” and “Does as he is told.” After seeing his photo, Kim Jong Min jokingly commented, “Your face was nicer in the past.”

1111.jpg

DinDin’s was the complete opposite of Ravi’s, only seeing positive comments until the third grade. He explained, “I was a good student in first grade. My life was completely ruined in third grade.” The comments matched his statement, reading, “He lacks the attitude to implement our school’s basic rules.” His fifth grade comment read, “He needs to follow rules, use kind words, and control himself.” The flustered DinDin shared, “I didn’t have a good relationship with my teacher in fifth grade. What a weird teacher!”

221-e1587410348709.jpg

Moon Se Yoon took everyone by surprise when his report revealed that he weighed 71.5 kilograms (approximately 158 pounds) in sixth grade, causing Ravi to exclaim, “I weigh 65 kilograms (approximately 143 pounds) now!” It also showed that every year of elementary school, he gained 10 kilograms (approximately 22 pounds).

43-e1587410402291.jpg

Kim Seon Ho also took everyone by surprise when it was shown that his childhood dream was to become a doctor, which he hilariously also could not explain. His teacher also wrote, “He is bright and lively.”

53.jpg

Yeon Jung Hoon’s report card saw many lower grades with comments like, “While he works positively in everything, he is unable to finish what he starts,” and “He cleans up after himself.”

62.jpg

Lastly, Kim Jong Min’s report saw many harsh comments, such as, “He is slow and lives carefree,” “He is self-centred and stubborn,” “There have been many times when he broke promises,” and “He is distracting.” Comparing these to hate comments, Kim Jong Min commented, “Are adults allowed to do this?” DinDin added, “Mine’s better,” causing everyone to laugh.

33.jpg

=======================================

https://www.soompi.com/article/1391784wpp/yeon-jung-hoon-thanks-kim-jong-min-for-supporting-his-new-drama

Kim Jong Min cheered on his fellow “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” cast member Yeon Jung Hoon!

On March 31, Yeon Jung Hoon shared a photo of him smiling in front of a coffee truck that was sent to the set of upcoming Channel A drama “Lie of Lies” (literal title).

He added, “Jong Min, thank you. I’ll enjoy the drinks.”

The banner on the top of the truck said, “‘Lie of Lies.’ Let’s get unreal viewership ratings of 50 percent! Good luck Yeon Jung Hoon! From Kim Jong Min.” The banner to the right added another supportive message for Yeon Jung Hoon.

“Lie of Lies” is a suspense melodrama about a woman who starts a web of lies in order to become the stepmother to her biological daughter.

Yeon Jung Hoon appears as Kang Ji Min, a single father and a reporter with a strong sense of justice. Lee Yoo Ri stars alongside him as Ji Eun Soo, a woman who attempts to become the stepmother to her own child.

“Lie of Lies” airs sometime in May.   

In the meantime, watch the latest episode of “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” with English subtitles now!

Episode 20 seemed shorter than usual, but was laugh out loud funny, especially during the hula hoop challenge.

But I don't understand why they went to the school without getting all three of their supplies.  I thought the teams needed to complete the mission first.  Anyway, glad than team Detention won.  

This week episode agais is funny and hilarious..really love the plot twist for the sleeping order:D.

I loved when they took the test..its funny..still remember last season when joo hyuk was still there..they took the exam too:lol:

• Like 1