[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

On 12/28/2021 at 6:35 PM, kjmcth said:

Frust with kbs Entertainment Award 2021 . Rest from updated this forum until ..........  Can't watch 1n2ds4  anymore 

My :heartbreak: with k 

He most unlucky with k  Entertainment Award since s1 . 

Rest from updated this forum until ..........  Can't watch 1n2ds4  anymore 

@kjmcthWhy? What happened? Are you ok?

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!

On 1/5/2022 at 9:36 PM, sneakpeak said:

I'm a bit surprise about Junghoon's hobbies, his hobbies are expensive, he's into car racing, snowboarding and skydiving. Who knows he also love flying a plane, sailing, motorboat racing, polo, etc

@sneakpeak Yeah, his hobbies look expensive lol. I hope he returns to car racing again

I'm new to this forum and 2 days 1 night. But this forum is little quiet and looks like nobody really talks on this forum anymore. No news. Is there another forum that very active and discuss all things about 2d1n? Also provide more information and news about the show.

On 1/8/2022 at 6:24 AM, mugwump said:

Well, I agree it has been a bit quiet here.    

You might try reddit.  I believe there are  subreddits for 1 N 2 D, and there is a thread for each episode.

I have checked it. It doesn't providing latest news about 2d1n every time. 

I like this show and it's something different than other variety show. Because it enrich knowledge on Korean culture, history, language, cities, provinces, tourist spots, and food.

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

What a fun episode.  I was sure that the guys would run out of gas on the way to base camp, and have to sell their souls to Geuli PD to get fuel.  Still, it was fun just waiting to see what would happen.  I wonder what time it was, and what time gas stations in Korea usually close.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@sneakpeakhis family is well off. he went to US at a young age for high school (dont remember if he got his degree there), so he was exposed to non-korean fun activities early on in his life! he also prefers western food - burger, lasagna - as seen on the program!

• Insightful 1