[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

there is sadness when I watched the latest episode. it feels empty and you can feel someone is missing. i'm fond to all of them but the emptiness strikes. as if you lost a loved one from your family. it really breaks my heart. i can't really watch this show for now. maybe it will take time. :heartbreak::bawling:

9 hours ago, cuteyabby said:

there is sadness when I watched the latest episode. it feels empty and you can feel someone is missing. i'm fond to all of them but the emptiness strikes. as if you lost a loved one from your family. it really breaks my heart. i can't really watch this show for now. maybe it will take time. :heartbreak::bawling:

A little advice: Don't be too emotionally indulge with people you don't know personally. No matter how good they look on camera, doesn't reflect their real personality off camera. There is no way to know another person's true self, heck sometimes we still figure out ourselves. It's applied to all variety shows. Be careful with the media.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

When is Ravi going to have to leave to do his military service?  I'm thinking that the production team has already made a list of possible replacements for him.  Also, a list of possible weekly guests so that they can have 6 people for making teams during interim til they get his replacement.

So it wouldn't surprise me if they start having guests come to fill in, and add a new permanent member fairly soon.  Of course, once they get the replacement for KSH, they then have to do it all over again for Ravi.

• Insightful 1

4 hours ago, mugwump said:

When is Ravi going to have to leave to do his military service?  I'm thinking that the production team has already made a list of possible replacements for him.  Also, a list of possible weekly guests so that they can have 6 people for making teams during interim til they get his replacement.

So it wouldn't surprise me if they start having guests come to fill in, and add a new permanent member fairly soon.  Of course, once they get the replacement for KSH, they then have to do it all over again for Ravi.

I hope they surprise new members by raiding their house in the early morning

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jinh1nho said:

A little advice: Don't be too emotionally indulge with people you don't know personally. No matter how good they look on camera, doesn't reflect their real personality off camera. There is no way to know another person's true self, heck sometimes we still figure out ourselves. It's applied to all variety shows. Be careful with the media.

yes maybe I don't know KSH personally but if you've watched all the episodes of 2D1N season 4 you'll know him well. and as a fan i think i should support and believe him because i think i know him well through this variety show. IMO! :love:

• Like 1

spacer.png

Reminds me Kim Jongmin who always brush his teeth

spacer.png

Moon Seyoon who always carry bandanas/handkerchief

spacer.png

Ravi is ramyeon lover

spacer.png

Bang/Smiley PD

Am I right?

About other members, I can't think something that remind them. At first, I thought it would be hat/cap for Yeon Junghoon because he always wear them almost every episode but not sure. Or a flame for passion.

• Like 2

On 11/13/2021 at 8:08 AM, youngworld2 said:

Ravi is ramyeon lover

Bang/Smiley PD

Am I right?

About other members, I can't think something that remind them. At first, I thought it would be hat/cap for Yeon Junghoon because he always wear them almost every episode but not sure. Or a flame for passion.

Sparkly teeth for DinDin, Led Zeppelin for Junghoon.

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote images, thanks!
  • Like 2

Deja vu for many of us who walked through Season 1 to 4. They are really scandal-ridden. What I do hope is that they bring back more interaction with the public and crew members. The last few weeks' contents had been so restricted by Covid that the writers are almost running themselves into the ground. I hope they do something before viewership hits below 5%.

...can't help but mention for Korean celebrities to survive, they ought to guard their private space more judiciously.....like some of the Japanese ones do.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

Deja vu for many of us who walked through Season 1 to 4. They are really scandal-ridden. What I do hope is that they bring back more interaction with the public and crew members. The last few weeks' contents had been so restricted by Covid that the writers are almost running themselves into the ground. I hope they do something before viewership hits below 5%.

...can't help but mention for Korean celebrities to survive, they ought to guard their private space more judiciously.....like some of the Japanese ones do.

Same thought... When they went to Jeju Island in their latest episode, it makes me miss their interaction with the netizens/ local residents. And I miss their interactions with other celebrities too like when they are on a mission in KBS Building, they usually look for people at Music Bank recording or KBS different department offices... Hopefully they will get some ideas and activities to do with their upcoming guest/ guests despite this ongoing pandemic.

@youngworld2 I couldn't help but to resemble him to Lee Seung Gi everytime I see old videos of his younger days. Especially their smile.  :mrgreen:

On 11/14/2021 at 3:01 AM, youngworld2 said:

Yeon Jeong-hoon and his father Yeon Gyu-jin

Led Zeppelin, why? I'm sorry did I miss something?

The music that is played whenever Junghoon gets passionate is the "Immigrant Song" by  Led Zeppelin.

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote videos, thanks!
  • Like 2

On 11/13/2021 at 8:08 AM, youngworld2 said:

Ravi is ramyeon lover

Bang/Smiley PD

Am I right?

In addition, Cilantro for Kim Jongmin

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote images, thanks!
  • Like 2

On 11/15/2021 at 9:51 PM, cuteyabby said:

i haven't watched the latest episode. it seems that its so heart breaker. i just need to ready my heart watching this. :bawling:

Well, I didn't find anything heartbreaking about the episode.  It was funny and entertaining, more so than the previous one, I thought.  The last thing they did in the episode was go to a place to watch the sun set.  I'm sure viewers will read whatever they want into the ways each member reacted to the view.

• Like 1