[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

On 10/20/2021 at 7:42 PM, mugwump said:

Wow.  At first I hoped actor K was not him, and was again shaking my head about how vicious Koreans can be  spreading rumors on social media.  But now KSH has admitted to being the actor.  Still hard to know if all of what A alleged is true, but KSH does not come off smelling like a rose, does he?

1N2D, how heartbreaking to have another scandal forcing another cast member to leave.  If this was just about KSH having a messy break-up with a girlfriend, I'd say keep him.  But if  she was pregnant and he really wanted her to get an abortion, that's a whole new level.  Too bad, because I really enjoyed watching him.

!N2D will survive, and I will continue to watch and support the rest of the team.  I sympathize with them, having to go through all this again, after all their hard work, and especially with awards season approaching.

At least this time there does not seem to be any criminal charges involved, like with past members.

One more thing.  What we see on the big screen or the small screen is fantasy.  The performers are real human beings who are not perfect, and we should not idealize them.  We may think we know them, but we do not. 

Seriously, I don't see why he can't ask his partner for an abortion. We don't know whether he was aware she wasn't on contraceptive. We don't know whether they had discussed having an abortion together. Maybe he approach the topic first, maybe he did really thought he would marry her, then realize it wasn't going to work out.  He did wrong by her by not breaking up cleanly. She did wrong by him by not keeping private conversation private. He trusted her in confidence with things he told her but she destroyed him with what he shared with her. Who doesn't talk about their co-worker or their shitty day with the significant other. People talk and the next day we continue to work with them again, its a form of relieving stress, but she went on a vendetta to destroy his career.  His only mistake would be that he did not communicate properly,  trusted the girl with his thoughts and had unprotected sex. 

• kjmcth changed the title to [Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 (CELEBRATE 2ND ANNIVERSARY WITH 5 MEMBER 2021]

This did not shock me than the season 3... maybe because I was more invested on Season 3 than this season. I also enjoy this season very much but I was so deeply into season 3 that it hurt me so much before.

Though I'm not so much into fully believing the story of KSH with his ex-gf, but when I recently watched to catch up with the last 3 episodes, I couldn't help but to keep on observing KSH's actions towards his co-members. I couldn't control my mind to think if his actions towards his cast mates were sincere or not... The revelation about him being 2-face and badmouthing his cast mates/ colleagues keep on lingering in my thoughts. I wanted to focus on enjoying the show but this thought keeps creeping in my mind... So this is how I understand the production/show's decision to edit him out on the upcoming episodes and to let go of him, maybe it's for viewers like me who might be watching and seeing him on the show that might always have the thought about his scandal instead of fully enjoying the show... Since what he's done is not considered as a criminal offense, so I hope in the future he could still come back on the show. He may be leaving just to take a break unless the production would get him a replacement.... Maybe after him taking some time off and resolving things out, I'm sure with his great talent, he can bounce back and have a 2nd chance in his career just like other Korean celebrities.

I haven't been writing in years and this time I am here to support ALL 6 members from 2D1N S4. It seems like KSH has made some mistakes which might not be acceptable to some people. But I am not going to judge it's right or not or even if it's true or not for everything he was being accused of.  To me, at least he admitted he was wrong, apologised and didn't try to make any excuses. We are all humans, we all make mistakes. But if we can learn from them and never make them again, I think one should be forgiven and deserves a second chance. I was so heartbroken and devastated by the previous incident of S3.  I was so glad that the show came back with a new season and I was so attached to it.  I look forward to watching a new episode every week and seeing the interaction between all 6 members. They became my happy pills and helped me to live through the pandemic/lockdowns.  

With the recent petition to KBS, I really hope it would be able to bring KSH back to the show. I will be waiting wholeheartedly until the 6 reunites again. 

On 10/23/2021 at 6:58 PM, Beycuteful said:

This did not shock me than the season 3... maybe because I was more invested on Season 3 than this season. I also enjoy this season very much but I was so deeply into season 3 that it hurt me so much before.

Though I'm not so much into fully believing the story of KSH with his ex-gf, but when I recently watched to catch up with the last 3 episodes, I couldn't help but to keep on observing KSH's actions towards his co-members. I couldn't control my mind to think if his actions towards his cast mates were sincere or not... The revelation about him being 2-face and badmouthing his cast mates/ colleagues keep on lingering in my thoughts. I wanted to focus on enjoying the show but this thought keeps creeping in my mind... So this is how I understand the production/show's decision to edit him out on the upcoming episodes and to let go of him, maybe it's for viewers like me who might be watching and seeing him on the show that might always have the thought about his scandal instead of fully enjoying the show... Since what he's done is not considered as a criminal offense, so I hope in the future he could still come back on the show. He may be leaving just to take a break unless the production would get him a replacement.... Maybe after him taking some time off and resolving things out, I'm sure with his great talent, he can bounce back and have a 2nd chance in his career just like other Korean celebrities.

This!!

I like this season, I like Kim Seonho, but somehow, but his case doesn't really hurt me like what happened to season 3. It was so bad, I was so brokenhearted.

It was the worst scandal, imho, in the show's history. I'm still not over it, as a matter of fact.

I'm not defending Kim Seonho. He may have made a big mistake on his part, but I still think it's his personal life, which should be separated from his professional life. And unlike Joonyoung, he's not a criminal. His ex gf suddenly post an apology makes his case too shady for me. 

SK needs to live in a real life. No one is a saint. No one is pure. No one is clean. It's just a matter of whether public finds out or not. 

• Like 1

In my honest opinion, I think based on the S3 past experience, KBS and the 2d1n S4 production staff will be very extra careful on bringing KSH back. When they brought back JJY after the ex-gf retracted the case against him, a few months later the news came out and it turned to worse because all the allegations turned out to be true and more revelations came out to be serious... But I hope for KSH to come back especially if he's truly innocent...

IMO, KSH's scandal did expose fans of 2D1N S4, they only watch for KSH, not 1 night 2 days. I'm happy that I can say I watch 2 Days 1 Night because I love the show. They show Korea, even show hidden gems in Korea that people didn't know exist. 1 night 2 days members travel across around Korea to uncover little-known areas and introducing lesser-known Korean dishes and exploring their cultures. Nobody truly knows why did they even decide to watch 2D1N, almost people say KSH (I think they are fake fan of 2D1N). In fact, Dindin, Moon Seyoon, Ravi, Kim Jongmin and Yeon Junghoon play important role for 2 Days 1 Night. Without them, 2D1N S4 will not be where they are now. 

I have been watching 1 Night 2 Days since season 1, I have seen people said "It won't be same without MC Mong or Kim C or Lee Sugeun or Hodong, some people wish old member come back to the show. But 1 Night 2 Days can still make me feel good. I think KBS is more careful than ever, regardless of what kind of scandal.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, Jinh1nho said:

IMO, KSH's scandal did expose fans of 2D1N S4, they only watch for KSH, not 1 night 2 days. I'm happy that I can say I watch 2 Days 1 Night because I love the show. They show Korea, even show hidden gems in Korea that people didn't know exist. 1 night 2 days members travel across around Korea to uncover little-known areas and introducing lesser-known Korean dishes and exploring their cultures. Nobody truly knows why did they even decide to watch 2D1N, almost people say KSH (I think they are fake fan of 2D1N). In fact, Dindin, Moon Seyoon, Ravi, Kim Jongmin and Yeon Junghoon play important role for 2 Days 1 Night. Without them, 2D1N S4 will not be where they are now. 

I have been watching 1 Night 2 Days since season 1, I have seen people said "It won't be same without MC Mong or Kim C or Lee Sugeun or Hodong, some people wish old member come back to the show. But 1 Night 2 Days can still make me feel good. I think KBS is more careful than ever, regardless of what kind of scandal.

Same thoughts.

2D1N has been my Vitamins since Season 1. We have been through up and down like a roller coasters ride. Right?

Different PDs, different members. They have been working hard just for one goal - To bring joy to audiences (not only in Korea but International).

Every celebrity has their own private life too and live just like us.  Unfortunately, they are public figure and every single move will be magnified and publicised whether its good or bad. 

Hope 2D1N team and members will come back stronger, united and continue to bring joy to all. We will continue to support and have this Vitamins every weekend.

Cheers!!

• Blob 1

I've watched all seasons of 2d1n too. Each season gave different kinds of entertainment to the viewers. It's been one of the longest running shows in SK. Though it's sad to see cast members leave the show 1 by 1, the saddest for me was season 3 for CTH and KJHo that made kbs decide to revamp the show. I thought I wouldn't be able to enjoy watching S4 with the new cast and PDs but I slowly gained back the fun and excitement on watching the show. I think the production staff is the most affected whenever there's an issue regarding a certain member and the chemistry/ morale of the remaining members too are down for they feel sad but they still have to laugh and make the show fun and exciting despite of it... I just wish for them to stay strong to keep on.

I agree with the production's decision... I think KBS has been very careful since they already experienced it in S3 when they brought back JJY then it turned out that the allegations were true and it was worse that jeopardized the show causing to revamp the program with all new members and because of the issue that staff's job was affected, some decided to leave the show and the network. So they're now playing safe so as to maintain all the staff and remaining members with what they have now just to keep them moving forward...

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” Chief Producer Responds To Petitions For Kim Seon Ho To Return To The Show

Nov 8, 2021
by C. Hong

Lee Hwang Sun, the chief producer (CP) of “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4,” has responded to the petitions regarding Kim Seon Ho’s departure from the show.

Kim Seon Ho officially left the show after controversy arose over an anonymous post made by his ex-girlfriend. The actor admitted that he was the actor she was referring to in her post and released an apology before leaving various projects, including “2 Days & 1 Night.” In subsequent weeks, several reports were published refuting the original claims in the anonymous post, although neither Kim Seon Ho nor his agency have commented on them.

Until November 7, the production staff of “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” edited Kim Seon Ho out of the existing footage as much as possible. On November 7, the first episode that had been filmed without him went on air. Over the past few weeks, fans have uploaded petitions on KBS’s viewers’ rights center protesting against the actor’s departure from the show and asking for his reinstatement.

On November 8, CP Lee Hwang Sun directly responded to the petitions as the representative of the show’s production staff.

"First, we would like to thank the viewers who love ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ and have shared their valuable opinions with us.

On October 20, KBS announced the news that Kim Seon Ho would be leaving the show.

We would like to clarify that both sides held a negotiation process with each other before making that announcement.

The production staff also deeply regrets that we can no longer show the good chemistry of the six members who have shared each other’s joys and sorrows for

the past two years.

However, we will continue to do our best to show a good broadcast to the viewers in the future.

Once again, we thank you for your valuable opinions."

AVvXsEjLNy4lJlVpGf8FZ0Pj-EhyWBP7BFeUpNUO

even sad celebrate  100th epi & next month 2 years with lost  1 member ..this show need continue 

episode  99 & epi 100  jeju island.. location  jongmin tour really nice & beautiful 

Spoiler

AVvXsEii7YaCFTFK21KChx5tG6SDUajb20zPbYUI

AVvXsEjBwxS7W8WhYy6wiXMQRL3WI8tVOKLdoQFP

AVvXsEgcc2xazrUkbNOvh5r-XZ9U8p3k3ETfghIK

AVvXsEhvUKX9moxNhKK9UjYaqRsvaPdi_SjRSoUE

AVvXsEgSgmEy586Mli1zRbAjZLkdVb17BQxEN9Zx

AVvXsEifU1REWUj7sFU4EK7nu3ZpWswD_kVkKFDK

• Blob 1