[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

The guys really worked hard on this one.   Especially Jongmin, who continues to sacrifice his body for entertainment.  I hope they got enough food and rest time.  I'm glad PD Smiley always gives them at least something to eat.

• Like 1

LINK VIDEO

CONGRATULATIONS 1박2일 FOR WINNING BEST PROGRAM IN VARIETY SHOW CATEGORY [BEST PICTURE  GLOBAL PROJECT -FEEL  THE RHYTHM of Korea  ' IN 48TH KOREA BROADCASTING AWARDS.. CP LEE HWANG SUN ACCEPT THE AWARD... 2D1N TEAM IS THANKFUL FOR THE AWARD AND THEY'LL CONTINUE TO WORK HARD FOR THE VIEWERS..

aqgZ8my.jpg

• Like 4

On 9/21/2021 at 1:10 PM, kjmcth said:

HAPPY CHUSEOK  2021 FROM 1N2DS4 TEAM

21/9/21  KBS2 broadcast  special chuseok epi -for 1n2ds4 where they talk/recap th2ir previous  trip 

Happy Chuseok 2021 Team S4 1N2D! :highonflowers:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

• 2 weeks later...

It’s so sad with KSH’s scandal. It will be a shock to the other members especially jongmin. He was quite heart-broken when jjy’s scandal broke out the first time and he still trusted and it turned out that jjy was a real criminal. This time around, he will be devastated! It’s only 5 eps from 100th. I truly hope that they won’t fold it! 

Wow.  At first I hoped actor K was not him, and was again shaking my head about how vicious Koreans can be  spreading rumors on social media.  But now KSH has admitted to being the actor.  Still hard to know if all of what A alleged is true, but KSH does not come off smelling like a rose, does he?

1N2D, how heartbreaking to have another scandal forcing another cast member to leave.  If this was just about KSH having a messy break-up with a girlfriend, I'd say keep him.  But if  she was pregnant and he really wanted her to get an abortion, that's a whole new level.  Too bad, because I really enjoyed watching him.

!N2D will survive, and I will continue to watch and support the rest of the team.  I sympathize with them, having to go through all this again, after all their hard work, and especially with awards season approaching.

At least this time there does not seem to be any criminal charges involved, like with past members.

One more thing.  What we see on the big screen or the small screen is fantasy.  The performers are real human beings who are not perfect, and we should not idealize them.  We may think we know them, but we do not. 

• Like 1

So shocked to read of KSH's controversy. Yes, it will be sad for 2d1n to suffer losing another member. But KSH did do something bad and should deal with the consequences. I hope Ravi will not be enlisted anytime soon as it will be hard for 2d1n to lose 2 popular members one after the other. I think this current member group is far more entertaining and funnier than the previous groups. Stay strong and united, YJH, KJM, MSY, Din Din and Ravi !