[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

VIXX's Ravi reveals worries he had about '1N2D'

AKP STAFF

1583242863-20200303-ravi.jpg

VIXX's Ravi revealed the worries he had about joining the cast of '1 Night 2 Days' season 4.

On the March 3rd episode of 'Two O'Clock Date with Muzi and Ahn Young Mi', Ravi opened up about being on the cast of the variety show '1N2D', saying, "It's been 2-3 months since we started. At first, I was worried about myself physically. I usually sleep really late, but filming starts early. I've never gone to filming after sleeping, but unexpectedly, I'm not that tired. I feel like I'm actually going on a rough trip with the hyungs and staff members."

He continued, "Kim Jong Min hyung said that he's never seen someone sleep as fast as I do. Moon Se Yoon hyung farts really loud at least once while he sleeps, but I never wake up so I haven't heard it yet. I only saw it on TV."

Ravi also said the show gave him some pressure, saying, "'1N2D' is my first fixed variety show. Before this, I would tell myself not to be selfish and be comfortable, and I'm not feeling to burdened this time either. However, I keep looking at the viewer ratings. I worry about it, and I look at comments too. That's why I feel a bit worried that I'll be shaken during the next filming." 

In other news, Ravi recently made a comeback with his album 'El Dorado'.

Source: allkpop.com/

• Thanks 2

dUzxpAC.png

8 MARCH 2020
1) KBS 1N2D S4 EPISODE 14 12.8% (+2.8%)

2) MBC MASKED SINGER 9.4%

3) SBS MASTER IN THE HOUSE 7.4%

=========

1 MARCH 2020

1) MBC MASKED SINGER 10.3%
2) KBS 1N2D S4 EPISODE 13 10.0% (+0.6%)
3) SBS MASTER IN THE HOUSE

Spoiler

Spoiler

Q5bTAu3.png

• Like 2

Just checked out the latest episode.

Ravi is downright crazy :lol::lol:

Love how he slowly slowly ditches his boyband image.

I think the real Ravi is the one we see in 1N2D.  One with crazy ideas and sassy attitude.

Seyoon and Jongmin were baffled with Ravi's boundless energy and weird storyboard but playing along nonetheless.

I was laughing so hard watching their scenes. Accidental slapsticks to no end.

Jongmin was looking for a new mortal enemy when he secretly pulling out Seonho's hair.

Let's see how the rookie variety responds in coming episodes. I hope he's not a slow one to receive 'the invitation' from original The Fool :D:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1