[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

177902232_196196905479366_23162914732928

seyoon ig

“2 Days & 1 Night” Cast Talk About Kim Seon Ho’s New Drama, Baeksang Arts Awards Nominations, And Marriage
On the April 25 episode of KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4,” the members visited Hamyang in South Gyeongsang Province and Buan in North Jeolla Province.

After finishing up their trip in Hamyang on Daebong Mountain, where certain members had to descend via zipline, the members began a new trip in Buan. Before the opening segment, Kim Seon Ho was asked if he had started filming his new drama with Shin Min Ah, and he responded that they start in May. Moon Se Yoon commented, “You have great luck in female co-stars,” and Kim Jong Min asked if he had met Shin Min Ah yet. Kim Seon Ho replied, “I have. She’s really beautiful.”

It was also mentioned that Kim Seon Ho was nominated for the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards alongside Choi Dae Hoon, Lee Hee Joon, Kim Ji Hoon, and Oh Jung Se. DinDin teased, “I think Oh Jung Se will win,” but Kim Seon Ho replied immediately, “Of course.”

Moon Se Yoon has also been nominated for an award for the third year in a row. Moon Se Yoon said, “I think I’m a professional nominee. There have been people nominated three times before, but I think there isn’t anyone else who has been nominated three years in a row. The other nominees are Shin Dong Yup, Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Seung Gi, and Jo Se Ho. The only easy mark is Jo Se Ho.”

Later in the episode, DinDin, Kim Jong Min, and Yeon Jung Hoon talked about marriage. DinDin said, “I opened the front door the other day and I felt tears come up. I worked from 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. before coming home, and I suddenly felt so sad on seeing the clothes that I had taken off the day before lying in the same spot. Then I thought about how hard it must have been for Jong Min hyung.”

Kim Jong Min said, “I spent 20 years like that. You just live like that. You open your eyes and you keep breathing. But I understand how DinDin feels.” DinDin vowed, “I won’t grow old like you,” but Kim Jong Min replied humorously, “I said that too. I always told myself, ‘I wouldn’t be like those other hyungs.'”

Yeon Jung Hoon asked Kim Jong Min if he had regrets about not getting married or a relationship not working out. Kim Jong Min said, “I don’t regret things that I’ve lost. After time had passed, I realized that that person was alright, but at the time, I felt like it was going to fail. Since I’m immature, I didn’t want to cause harm to others. From a financial perspective, I wasn’t prepared [for marriage]. As soon as I felt like I was prepared, it had already passed by. These are things that I know now.”

DinDin said, “I’m so busy these days that I don’t feel like I’m ready at all. It’s the exact same as Jong Min hyung said. I feel like I’m going to go crazy.” He then called his mother to ask her for help arranging meetings with potential marriage partners, saying, “I think that I’m going to be like Kim Jong Min if I stay like this.” His mom then made the others laugh by replying, “Surely not.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1465875wpp/2-days-1-night-cast-talk-about-kim-seon-hos-new-drama-baeksang-arts-awards-nominations-and-marriage

EPISODE 73 25/4/2021

MORNING MISSION EPI 71& 72

1619153166706413.jpg

Spoiler

202104250857777210_6084b0df8a74d.jpgNISI20210424_0000733532_web.jpg

NEW TRIP

• Like 3

Hello everyone,

I know this is a thread dedicated to Season 4 of 1N2D but I thought if anyone could help with my query it might be someone here: does anyone happen to know where I can watch Season 2 of 1N2D in HD quality? I know that from episode 56 of S2 onwards the episodes are available on KBS World but if anyone knows where I can watch the episodes before (no subs necessary) I'd be so grateful. Thank you!

On 4/28/2021 at 8:39 PM, Calli said:

Hello everyone,

I know this is a thread dedicated to Season 4 of 1N2D but I thought if anyone could help with my query it might be someone here: does anyone happen to know where I can watch Season 2 of 1N2D in HD quality? I know that from episode 56 of S2 onwards the episodes are available on KBS World but if anyone knows where I can watch the episodes before (no subs necessary) I'd be so grateful. Thank you!

k   show 123/kisstv show

cant put this site here..

kbsworld  started  uploaded full epi on youtube  time haejin come as member.. that why no video 1n2d s2 in hd quality  ..++ we 1n2d viewers  only depend  on kbsw [tvcable ]for eng subtitles .. ahboo uploader  will uploaded  video on her/his site [many her/his] been delete 

• Like 1

EPISODE  74 210502

-GUEST VIA PHONE CALL : KOYOTE  SHINJI-BAEKGA

MODEL -KWON GIJONG 

24495779.jpg

=====

PIC FROM DINDIN RAVI-SEYOON IG

PHOTO CONTEST 

JUNHOON-JONGMIN-DINDIN

180166432_819052759007667_18761816986670

Spoiler

wosL4FJ.jpg

n595T8L.jpg

IoZ21it.jpg

===================================

180262886_914067822510171_32680590462119

D2XJN0O.jpg

ajextgY.jpg

8NdZNAY.jpg

Spoiler

7KcaQwW.jpg

On 5/3/2021 at 10:03 PM, Blizzardistkaputt said:

Did Kim Joong Min slim down in the last few episodes? His face looks slimmer somewhat.

Kim Jongmin lost 10kg only within less than 2 months for Feel The RTYHM  PROJECT. HE FEEL CAN'T DANCE LIKE OLD DAYS so he on diet & success .. he will continue  for his healthy ...

-interview  with PD Bang for feel the rthym project

Spoiler

and jongmin talk in koyotelevision

151186283_910219716392109_90646963672908

Glad to know KJM did something to improve his performance in Feel the Rhythm Project. He is sunbae but his initial dance audition was really embarrassing, considering his dancing background.......Anyway he looks younger and energetic now. btw, Ravi needs to cut down on his ramyeon too....his face is puffing up.

8 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

Glad to know KJM did something to improve his performance in Feel the Rhythm Project. He is sunbae but his initial dance audition was really embarrassing, considering his dancing background.......Anyway he looks younger and energetic now. btw, Ravi needs to cut down on his ramyeon too....his face is puffing up.

only you think his dance embarrassing .... maybe you think like that becoz his pants in middle .. he really cool when dance time audition 

• Like 1

After over a year, Seonho is no longer a variety rookie and Junghoon is definitely having some grandest times in his life.

It's quite obvious he's enjoying the show more and more.

Jongmin is funnier -if such thing is possible- and more carefree than previous seasons. 

Ravi - Seyoon bonds as student - teacher in food contest

Dindin is, well, Dindin.

I still miss Taehyun's laughter in the background, after all I spent every sunday for 6yrs, listening to it. My happy pills.

But hey, life goes on, this season's casts are getting better and PD Bang is Jjang!

-just some random thoughts-

• Like 4

I feel that the novelty has wore off. Nowadays it is always the more popular members who have more screen time,  and it is always the same group of people who teams up, win and eat. No bias to anyone but it is getting kinda of boring......

I guess I haven't noticed any trends here.  But I do think the production team should keep track of selecting the teams each week, so that they are not always the same.  Likewise, they know by now the members' strengths and weaknesses, so a variety of games should be selected such that they are not always favoring the same members.  After that, it's up to the individual members to earn their air time.

By the way, though I loved season 3, I think it did have the problem where the same member(s) always won and same one(s) always lost.  I hope season 4 has a long way to go before that happens.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

from tvn upgrade  human -  jongmin challenge  -

[jongmin & dindin mc this show]

jongmin released  new solo song[remake ost old drama]

kim jongmin feat YDG "THE PATH HE CHOSE"

CONGRATULATIONS  MSG FROM 1N2DS4 -1N2DS1[HODONG-SUGUEN]-1N2DS3[JUNHO] RM [JAESUK-HAHA-JONGKOOK] , etc

eng subbed[cc]

Spoiler
inger Kim Jong-min released the sound source for a new recording with Yang Dong-geun.
On the 27th at 12.00, Kim Jong-min’s ‘My Chosen Path’ was released through various music sources.
‘The Way I Choose’ is the cheese for KBS2 miniseries’Police ‘, which was broadcast in 1994, and was a song that was loved by the audience with Son Sung-hoon’s powerful vocals.
The remake of Kim Jong-min’s ‘The Path I Choose’ was arranged so that the emotional voice could stand out while reviving the original rock feeling based on the electric guitar sound. Here you can feel the different charms of Kim Jong-min, including house rhythm, hip-hop for chemistry with YDG (Yang Dong-geun) and rock elements.
In particular, Yang Dong-geun was responsible for the production, and Stoner Tunes, who worked with a number of artists such as La Boom, Trudy and Seo Exit, attended the event to improve the completeness and received a lot of anticipation. from before release.
Kim Jong-min said: “It was a song that helped me when I was tired and when I was tired, so I hope the listeners also get strength.”
The production process for the sound source for ‘The Path I Choose’ sung by Kim Jong-min can be confirmed through tvN’Up-Man ‘, which airs 27 ..
On the other hand, tvN entertainment ‘Upgeul Man’ is an inconvenient challenge program where people meet and challenge big and small discomforts to become a more upgraded me than yesterday, and was broadcast every Thursday at 20:40.
Reporter Jeong Da-mi dami3075@hanmail.net

\

this  song available on itunes and spotify 

lyrics  in english 

credit popgasa

Spoiler
I won’t fall down or be overcome
Because you’re in me, just like before
When things get hard, I turn around and you’re always there
Making my eyes want to explode like a bomb
I made you worry, not able to protect you because of my impotence
But you didn’t resent me or turn around at all
Solitude is what I chose anyway
It’s a different fight from feeling lonely without you
It’s a difficult victory with the me inside
I at least want to win myself
Even if despair is at the end, even if I can’t ever come here again
I put my all on this path that pulls me along
Because you’re in me
It’s such an advantageous way
When I see Jongmin’s worries
I tell him he can’t let go, can’t give up
Like Don Quixote
Even if they call him crazy
Keep going on that path
Even with the solitude that wraps around you
I’m gonna win over myself
Even if you’re at the edge of a cliff
I’m gonna keep my promise
The path I chose
Im in top 100
Solitude is what I chose anyway
It’s a different fight from feeling lonely without you
It’s a difficult victory with the me inside
I at least want to win myself
Even if despair is at the end, even if I can’t ever come here again
I put my all on this path that pulls me along

• Like 1

spacer.png

DINDIN IG

EPISODE  78 27/5/2021

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

RAVI IG

spacer.png

June Variety Star Brand Reputation Rankings

JONGMIN NO.8

https://www.soompi.com/article/1473092wpp/june-variety-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced-3

spacer.png

MAY 2021

19.KIM Jongmin 

25 MOON SEYOON 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1466743wpp/may-variety-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced-4

=======================================

APRIL 2021

13. KIM Jongmin 

26: MOON SEYOON

https://www.soompi.com/article/1462360wpp/april-variety-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced-3