[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

On 10/28/2020 at 7:08 AM, mugwump said:

Did anyone else think the latest episode was kind of disappointing?  The recent shows have all been so clever and had good concepts/good games, this one didn't seem to have much meat to it.

My first thought when watching the latest episode was that it went back to the original concept, i.e. visiting a region which has beautiful landscape, unique cuisines, and other cultural/historical values, then playing games for lunch. So perhaps it's like a reverse culture shock where we've got used to several last trips, which applied different and creative concepts due to the pandemic, then we have to get back to the original concept? But I do get your point. They only played two games (excluding the health check), the first game was rather monotone and the second one was even left hanging.

All in all, I still enjoy the episode, especially because Seonho kept mentioning about his new drama. :lol:

• Like 2

• kjmcth changed the title to [Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 (CELEBRATE 1ST ANNIVERSARY NOV/ DEC)

WzN6Tyw.jpg

whoarewe_2d1n IG/TWITTER will hold special event on  12/nov-15/11/2020 to celebrate  1st anniversary s4

they will rent space at Cafe Sming Studio [this cafe allow fan celebrity  to hold event there]

1ST ANNIVERSARY november =1st filming where a day member and staff together at kbs building ]

december=1st epi broadcast 

Spoiler

wA0j4en.jpg

ADnRerH.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kjmcth said:

15112020.jpg

seonho ig

dindin ig

125454039_395964748212905_80420096826796

aUntitledcvvv.png

EPISODE  50 201115

2020111501001355300090771.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

38dfef23-c2a7-4698-b52d-be5b6fcc05ac.jpg1605311485523939.jpg202011131403775003_5fae14884f59a.jpg

I love that their brotherhood seems to get stronger, with them posting their photos more often on social media, sending food truck for Seonho's drama (and also Seyoon as cameo!), promoting Ravi's new songs (Seyoon and Seonho's versions are cool!), etc. Does anyone know if KBS will hold the KBS Entertainment Awards this year? I hope they'd perform something! :lol:

• Like 3

125435008_727198507888490_45365842331294

With Kim Jong Min’s coffee truck, Kim Seon Ho wrote the caption, “Jong Min hyung (a term used to refer to an older friend), thank you!!! I will gain strength and focus,” and attached the hashtag “2 Days & 1 Night.”

Kim Jong Min’s banner reads, “Seon Ho, I am always cheering you on!! Gain strength until the end!!”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1438372wpp/kim-seon-ho-thanks-moon-ga-young-and-kim-jong-min-for-support-on-set-of-start-up

junghoon-dindin share food truck send to seonho. fav food seonho tteokbokki he always mention this 

SEONHO IG

125260696_212683043576998_59180846447243

47 minutes ago, kjmcth said:

With Kim Jong Min’s coffee truck, Kim Seon Ho wrote the caption, “Jong Min hyung (a term used to refer to an older friend), thank you!!! I will gain strength and focus,” and attached the hashtag “2 Days & 1 Night.”

Kim Jong Min’s banner reads, “Seon Ho, I am always cheering you on!! Gain strength until the end!!”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1438372wpp/kim-seon-ho-thanks-moon-ga-young-and-kim-jong-min-for-support-on-set-of-start-up

junghoon-dindin share food truck send to seonho. fav food seonho tteokbokki he always mention this 

SEONHO IG

Update: Kim Seon Ho Thanks Moon Ga Young And “2 Days & 1 Night” Cast For Support On Set Of “Start-Up”

Kim Seon Ho also uploaded photos of food trucks from “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” cast members DinDin and Yeon Jung Hoon.

The actor wrote their names next to heart emoticons with, “Is today my birthday,” and added, “Who are we?! ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ thank you.”

The banner on the food truck sent by Yeon Jung Hoon reads, “Seon Ho~ Don’t starve today and eat a lot~ Gain strength our Han Ji Pyung!!”

DinDin also posted photos with the caption, “Han Ji Pyung tteokbokki (stir-fried rice cakes) and coffee truck support complete. Ji Pyung, do well with filming, and return as Kim Seon Ho.” His banners include sweet messages such as, “Everyone please give our Ji Pyung a hug! Thank you!”

On 11/18/2020 at 6:46 AM, Jayne Nasution said:

I wish Seonho would stop blowing his bangs up.

Too cute for his own good and too bad for my heart.

I know right. I hope someone makes a compilation of it on Youtube :lol:

611811110015243669_1.jpg

Mainpower office back

EPISODE  51 22/NOV/2020

Spoiler

202011210842302410_1.jpg2020112101001860900123241.jpg104091243.1.jpg

after rest due spread covid19...   seoul do rules 1.5 social distance latest news

=======

recall memories  1st time meet for 1st anniversary s4

15112020.jpg

Spoiler

2020112209062542742_1.jpg

Moon Se Yoon Jokes About Kim Seon Ho Becoming Too Popular On “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4
On the November 22 episode of KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4,” Moon Se Yoon and Kim Seon Ho went to see the sunrise together.

After getting up at dawn and climbing to their destination, Kim Seon Ho asked Moon Se Yoon if he was going to make a wish while they waited for the sun to rise. Moon Se Yoon said, “Of course. I wish for the safety and happiness of the ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ members, the production staff, and all our families.”

He also mentioned the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic by saying, “We had to wear masks on the way up, right? I wish that we will all be able to take off our masks soon, and talk to each other comfortably while seeing each other’s faces again.

Kim Seon Ho said, “I wish that next year, the ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ members will write letters to each other again. Because that means that we’ll be together for a long time.”

Moon Se Yoon was touched by Kim Seon Ho’s obvious affection for the show, but took Kim Seon Ho aback by quipping, “These days, because your drama is doing so well, I pray that you won’t become too big a star.”

Since the warm atmosphere was broken, Kim Seon Ho commented, “This is the worst.” But Moon Se Yoon joked, “If you become too big a star, then it will feel uncomfortable. I want to be able to keep snoring and be myself with you without feeling uncomfortable. Instead, I would rather you become an actor who will have a steady career for 50 years,” moving Kim Seon Ho with his final words.

Kim Seon Ho is currently starring in the tvN drama “Start-Up” with Suzy, Nam Joo Hyuk, and Kang Han Na.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1439366wpp/moon-se-yoon-jokes-about-kim-seon-ho-becoming-too-popular-on-2-days-1-night-season-4?fbclid=IwAR2PJb2-lfCmJnHyj6376MjOzfIa4QlLwpP6D7404ZB2egBTsGZJd3A_akE

<Feel The Rhythm Of Korea> TO CELEBRATE 1ST ANNIVERSARY -PROJECT 1N2DS4 X TOURISM KOREA
Member will planning ,editing ,cheropraphy dance,costume ,location etc. with them has junghoon passion ..

=====================

FROM KBS UNICORN 

TRANSLATION  BY DINSEON IG

<2 DAYS 1 NIGHT> <Feel The Rhythm Of Korea> We're making a special edition episode! To all the people from all over the world~ Please recommend us beautiful places in Korea that you wanna go!! Besides recommending places, we look forward to your brilliant & various suggestions! Comments and DM, everything is welcomed!
Who are we? 2D1N!

ydg6Ong.jpg

Spoiler

3eGzizA.jpg

h2seO7u.jpg

kPo8h6G.jpg

ktUev1Y.jpg

SEYOON IG

• Like 1

to celebrate  1st anniversary  1n2ds4 x tourism  of korea collaboration  for do global projec4. member will do everything as planning ,location cheropg for mv this special edition .. 

viewers include us can  comment/dm on instagram  kbs unicorn  where location you watch see member go and ccreate  beautiful   -korea 

passionate junghoon 

I am glad you highlighted the last segment, KJMCTH. It was the most hilarious :omg:part of the episode due the PR disaster of the two people on the right (of the screen). The 1N2D boys didn't mince their words with their sarcasm. That added to my laughter. I see a lot of cut and paste in the conversation. Very abrupt cuts to stop the embarrassment. 

Listen guys, if you want someone to endorse your product, it just takes a lazy search on wikipedia to find out who you are talking to and in what programme you are appearing.:evillaugh:

We hear everyone commenting on Moon Seyoon's new hairdo and few minutes later, we have a complete stranger cheering him to shave bald for a monk role. Then KJM was so flabberghasted by such a remark implying he was a diva among the juniors. Ouch!