[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

I agree the latest episode is my favorite coz a lot has happened and for me the editing is by far the best especially the "Detective Conan" looked for an evidence in Dindin's house and the friends invading his house and the cooking sessions made me ROFL seeing how stressed he was not able to sit and relax. :Megalol:

• Like 1

I really enjoy the Summer Vacation trip so far, from playing summer games, selling watermelon to celebrities, to heartwarming dinner with Dindin's mom. Can't wait to see they debut as a K-pop group in the next episode :lol:

• Like 1

Kim Jong Min had been recommended for the interview by Lee Sang Min. The singer and entertainer talked about his past audition experience, including the time he auditioned for SM Entertainment. “They said I should be a dancer rather than a singer, so I thought I didn’t make it and didn’t go,” he said. “At the time, the dancers were Moon Hee Jun, Kangta, and Jang Woo Hyuk.”
He also shared that he knew the members of Refund Expedition well. “I was a dancer for Uhm Jung Hwa,” he said. “She took care of me a lot. I was with her like a bodyguard.” However, he added, “I’m awkward around Lee Hyori. We’re the same age, so one day she started talking informally to me. She said that we were friends, but then she spoke formally again.” Asked what he would do if he met on her the street, he said, “I’d just keep going.” If Lee Hyori spoke to him first, “If she called me informally, I’d say, ‘Yeah?’ and if she spoke formally, I’d say, ‘Yes?'” He added, “Hwasa is a huge gain for the music industry. Jessi is rough on the outside, but tender on the inside. I can understand whatever she says.”

====

Jongmin on how do you play epi 59 and next week e60
======================
  • Thanks 1

300 days 1n2ds4

member got report card [win, lose, :lunch,dinner or indoor/outdoors etc

seonho shout  let him live outside , best trip for them , misunderstanding between member etc

102809283.1.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

603f67e4-7c4e-4d00-8a4a-83553e52a447.jpg

• Like 2

visit IG kbs unicorn  & dindin for "move "dance

====

junghoon next week 1n2d s4 will broadcast live with viewers . let participate 

despite they not filming in 3 weeks

maybe they still filming at kbs building with minima staff?

118692724_193183162193653_73188263393356

Spoiler

118837763_193171818861454_11991393744021

• Wiggle 1

Ravi and Jongmin - two different generations, two different dance styles, both pretty hot.

I've seen comments about how nowadays Jongmin  only does silly dancing for laughs and we never get to see him dance for real.  Well, this episode he played it straight and took the dance seriously.  He's still got it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

glad read comment from korea viewers  say this week really funny their stomach hurt simple contents , but really fun..want staff and member cheer up due current situation  now.

Spoiler
this epi so funny start they learn dance, pay their teacher with paper bag gucci , at studio YB need confess money selling watermelon after hear they need play game related their schedule ,this time totally different just need play 1 games,
ahead 300day s4 they talk how not really close in earlier  trip, mark place they visit on map also become burden for 2 maknae ,
they admit really want meet viewers but situation not allow, talk about next trip they want .. 1st they want taste food from food truck. even they admit already so long not meet food truck, letter from kids viewers  ,1n2ds4 want show they also has viewers from kids generation [this show knowledge most popular for elderly  viewers ] they a need teenagers , kids 

seyoon : pd smiley similiar  with Nucksal

• Like 3

Less is more.

That's what I say about this episode. So simple and yet so entertaining.

I should have known that with those shameless guys, a dance lesson could be so funny. They were totally a bunch of weirdos.

I was laughing so hard while watching the dance lesson scenes and dying when they were celebrating each successfull ball shooting with the dance. Ohmygod.

Filler part was funny, too. It's obvious that they have become close to each other without a member being too close to the other. Like, they are equally close to each other. Except that Ravi is obviously adoring Jongmin more. Am I making any sense?

Anyways I'm.happy that the show is back to its double digit rating. In the era when not many people watching tv anymore, it's amazing how they are keeping it steady and strong.

Now I cant wait for their dance in Entertainment Award ceremony. It's going to be a killer!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 Night 2 Days Season 4' will be broadcast on the 13th, is a text vote in which viewers directly participate time 1n2d broadcast
this Voting will also be held on the 20th /sept and result voting will announce on 27 sept 2020.they also plan send gift to lucky viewers .
This viewer's text poll of '1 Night 2 Days' was planned due to the member regret could not be with the viewers during the filming due Corona 19.
1 Night 2 Days' was transformed into Season 4 last year, and afterwards, through a corner called' worker office "to helped local residents with their work. It meant to be with the citizens. However, due to the spread of covid19 earlier this year, no contact with citizens, and viewer participation naturally disappeared.
'1 Night 2 Days' was unable to meet local residents and citizens at place they hold filming due to the spread of covid 19. Corners such as the'Human Resources Office' could not be held. Communication with viewers. totally been blocked," she said, expressing regret that cannot met viewers at location filming for several months.
sHe explained, "I was worried about how to breathe with the viewers in this situation. So, was going to conduct a text voting for viewers this time with a plan that it would be nice to watch the broadcast while giving (to the viewers) a gift."
PD Bang added, "I am having a lot of troubles regarding the '2 Days and 1 Night' is filming in a limited space due to the covid19."
---
will find how to participate to international viewers

-----
119174106_194338022078167_68799714118784

Episode 41 200913

All members struggle to present special products from across the country to viewers.

'Specialty Products ' are selected randomly from 9 regional specialties among various special products from each region of the country. It is delivered to a total of 100 viewers under the name of the winning team. Viewers will be given the opportunity to vote for the cheering team by text, and receive a special product through a lottery if their cheering team wins.[voting will hold time live broadcast]

members are raising expectations for the'special product' by saying that they were so immersed in the taste while meeting the special products to be presented to the viewers in advance.

On the other hand, before the start of the full-fledged'Special Product ', each members introduce their own voting number and have a time to appeal viewers to support their team. However, the six men who filmed the introduction video of the text voting method said "It's a mess" and "Shall I do it again?"

The members turn around and give out many NG part , and Kim Seon-ho even asks for a re-shooting, saying, "I'll do it once again" as he reaches the point of having trouble counting the numbers. In the end, Yeon Jung-hoon, who was watching this, said, "Can't you bring moderators ?" and said that he did not stop laughing even with the short-length video filming.

• Like 1

Just want to say congrats to Junghoon. His latest drama is doing very well.

I was sceptical at first, as it was broadcasted on a quite limited channel but it turned out as a wonderful drama.

I'm craving for melos these days, probably in sync with never-ending virus issue. Junghoon's drama is a highly recommended one.

I think him being in this show helps a lot. 

On 9/8/2020 at 5:05 PM, Jayne Nasution said:

Less is more.

That's what I say about this episode. So simple and yet so entertaining.

I agree with you. I like it when they show more interaction among themselves outside games. Like conversation inside the car and the segment where they review their past trips. It's naturally more entertaining. 

9 hours ago, Jayne Nasution said:

Just want to say congrats to Junghoon. His latest drama is doing very well.

I was sceptical at first, as it was broadcasted on a quite limited channel but it turned out as a wonderful drama.

I'm craving for melos these days, probably in sync with never-ending virus issue. Junghoon's drama is a highly recommended one.

I think him being in this show helps a lot. 

I haven't wacthed the drama, but I feel happy for him too. Now I can't wait for Seonho's drama. Considering the star-studded cast and seemingly nice story, I think it will be popular. But hopefully 2D1N fans will also help make it even more popular.

• Like 1

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qjleOiZaKg

1st games played 1 hour no one success and they cheering any team win that games

--------------

2nd games quiz related shimrp

--------------------------

go jeju for lunch games

=-----

3rd rodeo games

next week

even can't join online voting 
which team win games??

1- Horavi- [seonho-ravi] -green
2-Rice thief [junghoon-jongmin] blue
3- tom & jerry [seyoon -dindin ] red --
--- translation only team horavi 100% correct - another team waiting subbed-
part1 e41 blue team-rice thief win all games expect lunch[
all team fight for territory/region and every territory has arrow - 3 or 2 or 1 arrow

• Like 1

202009200844031910_1.jpg

-Yesterday preview pic they also play with water.-PIC ON SPOILERS -
-now another games with water
13th grader Kim Jong-min was embarrassed by the situation where he fell into'water hell', saying, "I don't even have underwear to change (now)!", and Din Dean also expressed resentment, saying, "Is this a shower program?"
-for jongmin he already enter swimming pool at jeju-lunch games

PREVIEW VIDEO

EPI 42 200920

Spoiler

2020092001001799000117481.jpg

611811110015025268_4.jpg

611811110015025268_1.jpg

• Like 1