[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

1 hour ago, patra23 said:

I personally like the morning game mission and Unicorn segment, but I didn't see it in many episodes. Especially in episode 26, when Jongmin, Ravi, and Dindin betrayed the others and were punished by sleeping outdoor without a tent. I'm curious what happened next in the following morning.

Add to that, but I cannot remember in which particular episode, they cut the sleeping game as well.

some comment /viewers dont want 1 trip divide  3 part 

116898115_185648649613771_80452370280641

jongmin-seyoon-seonho back teamup new trip

seonho -he scared with this team
seyoon to seonho let try 1 more time
jongmin; let never see it again!after this

EPISODE 36 200809

FANPIC THIS EPI already updated
1 team got cmpervan
1 team with regular car-see prev.post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/8/2020 at 7:26 PM, kjmcth said:

some comment /viewers dont want 1 trip divide  3 part 

I'm one of those viewers. They kinda dragging some scene in here and cutting some scene there. After long time, they give us morning game in the latest episode. Due to heavy rain, they dragging the table tennis game, but since the unplanned game is super funny and made me burst into tears. So I apologize haha. The Jongmin's team so funny, they indeed lacking in comprehending the games rules (except moon se-yoon of course). I'm personally like the division of the team. For next episode, Looks like Jongmin's would enjoying camping car the whole day and Dindin's team failed in lunch game thus remain in small car.

Anyways, 2D1N session 3 had best casters and I love them (of course except someone who shouldn't be named lol), and I do love the current cast as well. I feel like this session more promote the friendship theme and emphasize on each cast skill. So for me, actually there is no ACE in this session, they are on the same page lol.  There's always unexpected winner and loser Haha.

• Love 1

On 8/11/2020 at 4:04 PM, Sortie15 said:

I'm one of those viewers. They kinda dragging some scene in here and cutting some scene there.

I sometimes think that they play too many games in some episodes. I hope the producers will show more of the casts' chit chat and interaction among them, like inside the cars, during breaks, or the pillow talk before sleep. Many viewers might find these parts boring, but I think it's equally entertaining as the games. 

On 8/11/2020 at 4:04 PM, Sortie15 said:

After long time, they give us morning game in the latest episode.

I'm still waiting for the unicorn to return :lol:

• Love 1

Hi, everyone! It's my first post here! Omg, I don't know where to begin, haha! I love this show sooo much! I've seen some episodes of the previous seasons so I already know Jong Min (he stayed the same, fears and all). The other members are such a revelation to me! I love how Se Yoon leads the group but still maintains his comedic ways. And Dindin is so cute! I love the 'sometimes Kim Traitors, sometimes Kim brothers' haha! :blush: it was raining so hard during the last episode, i hope they stay safe in the next filming days! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 8/14/2020 at 12:49 PM, patra23 said:

I

I'm still waiting for the unicorn to return 

they try not meet citizen due covid19 

1 ]Production staff try the best minimize the number of face-to-face with ordinary citizens, and we are carefully taking pictures with citizens to keep the rules .
The sad part of continuing the filming carefully is looking for places that are rare, & not able to satisfy viewers'. Also, it is impossible to meet citizens and breathe with them - bit unfortunate because it feels like we are only hiding and shooting between member & staff  [covid19 rules .]

=====================

117598966_187286262783343_23602430829372

Spoiler

117308259_187456012766368_70125754227980

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/16/2020 at 12:41 AM, kjmcth said:

they try not meet citizen due covid19 

1 ]Production staff try the best minimize the number of face-to-face with ordinary citizens, and we are carefully taking pictures with citizens to keep the rules .
The sad part of continuing the filming carefully is looking for places that are rare, & not able to satisfy viewers'. Also, it is impossible to meet citizens and breathe with them - bit unfortunate because it feels like we are only hiding and shooting between member & staff  [covid19 rules .]

i noticed that too....They got the food truck lady to prepare all the delicious dinners lately.  And she has been so reliable since Season 1.

The contents are still good except that the editing is lousy.

This week's lunch is something I would watch it over and over again:foodie2:  And that lunch fed the whole crew of 100+? I have never seen cooked beef that wobbled like gelatine. While one member tried to look cool with dignity, the rest wagged their tails like hungry puppies.

Edited by Blizzardistkaputt

I just watched the latest episode. I really enjoyed it. I like how the Inadequacy team could turn the table. Too bad the weather was not in their favor. But because of it, we got to see them calling Lee Soo Geun and Eun Ji Won. 

On 8/17/2020 at 7:40 PM, Blizzardistkaputt said:

This week's lunch is something I would watch it over and over again

I agree. The lunch segment was entertaining and heartwarming at the same time. Jung Hoon is really like a father figure for S4 cast and I like how the BBQ master was so considerate with the staff. 

• Like 2

with cases covid19 rise in korea even actor/ crew tested positive  , many drama halt filming include  kim seonho drama , & kbs 1n2d also decide  not filming new epi tomorrow  [friday & saturday] for member/staff safety ..

this not give impact for upcoming epi becoz they still has 1 trip not broadcast [usually 1 trip divide to 2 epi.. if they become 3 epi for 1 trip please understand  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

Do they still film at every two weeks interval?

Yes film every two week never changed since s1 [but last week they not filming  and this week as well.]. this easy for member organize their schedule  

• Thanks 1

On 8/21/2020 at 3:11 AM, kjmcth said:

with cases covid19 rise in korea even actor/ crew tested positive  , many drama halt filming include  kim seonho drama , & kbs 1n2d also decide  not filming new epi tomorrow  [friday & saturday] for member/staff safety ..

this not give impact for upcoming epi becoz they still has 1 trip not broadcast [usually 1 trip divide to 2 epi.. if they become 3 epi for 1 trip please understand  

If ever they still couldn't go outside to film, I wish they would show the cut out scenes and compile it in 1 episode to make them evaluate and comment just like they did in S3 Episode 25. As well as when they showed the clips of Crayfish Yoo PD played games with them. :mrgreen: 

I think the latest episode is the best one so far in this season.

I shed my own tears, too.

Parents - children relationship is always complicated.

Children stick to their parents when they were still, well, children. Then they start to spread their wings and fly, leaving their parents behind, only to realize, their last and final destination is their parents home.

Some people get a second chance to spend more times with their parents after their long journey in life, but some, not so lucky.

So, I agree with Dindin's mom. Call.your parents just to say hello, listen to their complaints, naggings or even to vent your anger. They love you when you were babies, they would love you the same when you start to have your own grey strands of hair.

Smiley PD and some crews cried their hearts out, too, is not something we often see in this show.

The members made a right call to cook for Dindin's mom.

• Like 2
  • Love 1