[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

EPISODE  58 10/JAN/2021 -CANT SLEEP GAMES [OUT/IN]

Is the game to decide which 3 will be sleeping outdoors. If they close their eyes for more than 5 seconds than they fail the mission and have to sleep outside in the tent. Seonho was eliminated first, follow by Seyoon and then lastly, Ravi. Another rule is that even if you are eliminated, you also cannot close your eyes for more than 5 seconds. If not, is 야.야. which is to sleep outside without the tent.

Spoiler

Spoiler

SNACK FOOD-VARIETY

LUNCH-DINNER-DOCUMENTARY 

Spoiler

202101090842398010_1_20210109084552652.j0004730012_001_20210108141211911.jpg202101100836773850_5ffa3e874fa6b.jpg

• LOL 1

Watching S4 E57 and I wish Se-yoon would just let Jung-hoon finish talking what he is sharing about his wife Ga-in reaction to the $20.00 chestnut in Department Store. JH was trying to answer Jong-min question and Se-yoon just had to cut in trying to act cute.  There are times I want to praise Se-yoon yet there are times I want to just masking tape his mouth when he does not listen to others at all. It is like when others are talking he is not interested at all. Yes he is a comedian but if others like Jong-min, Seon-ho, DinDin and Ravi can just pay attention and not interrupt..why can't Se-yoon. On the other hand, when Se-yoon is sharing and acting funny...others give him the full attention.
2021...I would like to see Se-yoon change in terms of eating food. He does not eat...he gobbles and swallow the food no matter the size of the food. He just stuff them into his mouth.  A bit worried about Se-yoon in that manner
Ep 57 seeing how DinDin is calmer but Seon-ho is being too careful with his expression. I was thinking just when Seon-ho was opening up and more at ease...he is close to be back to beginning version. Hope it is not because his agent asking him to be careful how he behave on 1 Night & 2 Days.
Jong-min has grown so much in this S4 in terms of interacting with other members. Love his smile...his smile is so full of happiness it is like so warm-hearted.
Tho it is just beginning of 2021...i pray this S4 will continue on to 2022 with the same members as they seems to have some kind of sparkles in their own ways.
I like hearing how Ravi address Jung-hoon "hyung" so loving...
I like the new team combination...Jung-hoon, Seon-ho and Ravi...when Jung-hoon was driving and they were casual talk...it gives such a light-hearted atmosphere
Fighting 2021 S4 1 Night 2 Days team
Keep warm as it is really cold right now over yonder

• Insightful 1

EPISODE  59 17/1/2021

continue  from previous  trip-morning mission 

2021011516164673401_1.jpg

ONLINE CONCERT TIME FILMINGTHIS TRIP 8/1/2021
Spoiler

CJyFJTcJQtK.mp4_000001500.pngUntitledbnnn+vvvvvv.png

NEW TRIP -1ST FILMING 2021
-WISH ACHIEVEMENT SPECIAL -MEMBER WISHLIST BECOME TRUE VIA THIS TRIP.
but member not remember what they talked to production staff. jongmin say he has many wish and another member really nervous with word/wish senior this show.

seyoon absence from this trip [maybe they do online trip via phone with seyoon] he need quarantine due 1staff "tasty guys "positive covid19

2ND PIC -DINDIN PLEDGE enter to cold sea after win award[kbs entertainment award 2020]

dyhero21320210117085954_O_01_C_1.jpg

Spoiler

z45oO5M7sGol637464045716357026.jpg

• Love 1

epi+59.jpg

ONLY 5 MEMBER FOR 1ST TRIP IN 2021- Seyoon need rest advice  by doctor -overworked  

but villa with pool list wish from seyoon .

Spoiler

CKJ1sKbjWnD+EPISODE++59.jpg

EPISODE+59-.jpg

ravi ig-dindin  ig

Kim Seon Ho’s Dad Chooses A “Stand-In” Member To Take His Place For A Day On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Kim Seon Ho’s father personally selected a member to “stand in” for him on the latest episode of “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4”!

The January 17 broadcast of the KBS 2TV variety show featured the cast members making their own wishes come true, and Kim Seon Ho’s wish was to go fishing with his dad. However, since his father couldn’t make it, one of the other “2 Days & 1 Night” members had to take his dad’s place as his fishing buddy.

To decide which member would accompany him, Kim Seon Ho made a phone call to his dad on the spot. After exchanging greetings with Kim Seon Ho’s father over the phone, Kim Jong Min asked him, “Seon Ho’s popularity is skyrocketing these days. How do you feel right now?”

Kim Seon Ho’s dad replied, “I’m happy, but I’m also worried.” When asked why, he explained, “Since [Seon Ho] is now bearing a heavier burden, he has to be careful not to drop it.”

DinDin then asked if Kim Seon Ho’s dad watched “2 Days & 1 Night,” to which he replied, “I never miss a single episode.” DinDin followed up by asking him to choose his favorite member aside from his son, and Kim Seon Ho laughed, “My dad won’t be able to choose. He’ll never be able to choose one member, because he’d be afraid of hurting someone’s feelings.”

The actor turned out to be right: after a heavy sigh, Kim Seon Ho’s dad said, “I like all the members, so how can I choose? This is like torture.”

Finally, Kim Seon Ho asked his dad outright to pick a member to take his place on that day’s fishing trip. To help him make his decision, each of the cast members went on to take turns talking to him over the phone.

As the fishing trip would take several hours and the weather was extremely cold, the “2 Days & 1 Night” members were not exactly keen to be chosen—a fact that they hilariously made no attempt to hide as they talked to Kim Seon Ho’s dad.

Clearly doing his utmost not to be selected, DinDin pointed out, “Boats are dangerous, and if Seon Ho and I start bickering on a boat, it could be dangerous.” In a blatant attempt at bribery, he then promised to send him some premium Korean-raised beef, prompting Kim Seon Ho to exclaim, “You better keep that promise! My dad loves Korean beef.”

VIXX’s Ravi went with flattery, saying, “Thanks to your son Seon Ho, the citizens of South Korea are really happy now. He’s warmed their hearts and filled them with love.” He then brought up his past bad experience on a boat, hinting that he had already suffered enough.

Kim Seon Ho’s dad audibly perked up when Kim Jong Min came on the phone, making the star nervous as the other members exclaimed, “He’s definitely going to go with Jong Min.”

Forgoing subtlety, Kim Jong Min cracked everyone up by declaring, “While filming ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ for a long time, my health has really deteriorated.”

Finally, Yeon Jung Hoon encouraged Kim Seon Ho’s dad to pick Kim Jong Min by remarking, “In order to get a lot of screen time [on the show], it’s usually good to be with Jong Min. If [Seon Ho] goes with me, all he’ll get is the fish we catch.”

In the end, Kim Seon Ho’s dad chose Yeon Jung Hoon, leading an excited DinDin to yell, “Father, I’ll be sending you some Korean-raised tenderloin right away!”

After hanging up, Kim Seon Ho explained, “In my father’s eyes, [Yeon] Jung Hoon is someone who’s good at everything.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449190wpp/kim-seon-hos-dad-chooses-a-stand-in-member-to-take-his-place-for-a-day-on-2-days-1-night

• Love 1

10 hours ago, kjmcth said:

After hanging up, Kim Seon Ho explained, “In my father’s eyes, [Yeon] Jung Hoon is someone who’s good at everything.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449190wpp/kim-seon-hos-dad-chooses-a-stand-in-member-to-take-his-place-for-a-day-on-2-days-1-night

When I read this news, I was so happy that Mr Kim chose Jung-hoon to go with his son Seon-ho.  
Ep 36 when Seon-ho guzzle down that 500ml of Coca Cola Whistle then he ends up in pain...it was so touching to see Jung-hoon got up and walk over to Seon-ho and so gently ask him to sit up straight and Jung-hoon gently pat his back to help him burp. And after that Seon-ho was so touched and burst out calling Jung-hoon "appa"... the two look at each other eye contact moment was so touching.  Am sure Elder Kim must have felt so relieved that his son managed to recover from the pain. [ On the other hand, I was pretty mad with Se-Yoon because when he saw Seon-ho double up in pain all Se-Yoon did was laughed his head off saying something "I know how it feel like" YET Se-yoon did not even try to do something about it. DinDin was so worried and likewise Ravi was worried. ]

Going back to Ep25 The ATV Ride...DinDin chose to ride with Jung-hoon but Seon-ho replied "i am riding with hyung...you ride with Ravi" And during the ATV Ride...can see how concern and caring Jung-hoon is to Seon-ho asking how is he, etc etc.  

I am guessing Elder Kim watching this must have felt so assured with Jung-hoon know his son Seon-ho will be in good hands and care as long as Jung-hoon is around.

"After hanging up, Kim Seon Ho explained, “In my father’s eyes, [Yeon] Jung Hoon is someone who’s good at everything.” "

I get the feeling Seon-ho is downplaying his father feelings here so as not to upset the other members. And if that's the case kudos to Seon-ho.

Thank You so much to the Production Team who chose to have Jung-hoon in this 1 Night 2 Days Season 4 Team.  

Who you have in the Team surely makes a lot of difference.

I have not watched Ep 59 as I am pretty much stuck watching Ep 25 The ATV Ride
:heart1:

• Like 1

Just watched Episode 60
Congrats to Kim Jong-min...Am so proud of him. He did not give up no matter how tough it seems. I find it so apt he got 60 in Episode 60. Congrats also to Youn Jung-hoon for being patient and not giving up on Jong-min and seeing how happy and proud Jung-hoon is of Jong-min on the result...wow...that is really a huge reward.  Jong-min...please continue to study English with Jung-hoon.  Jung-hoon...please continue to teach Jong-min to continue learning English.  May I say... Jung-hoon and Jong-min make quite a team...
:heart1:

shoot new poster 1n2ds4  based film - seonho wish e60

epi 61 31/1/2021

- 2 film 

edward scrissorhands & harry potter

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

UntitledVBNNNvbbbbbbnnbbbvbbvbbvbbvvbbbn

HARRY POTTER 

Spoiler

• Like 3

https://www.soompi.com/article/1452396wpp/lee-min-jung-shin-dong-yup-kim-jong-min-dindin-and-oh-my-girls-seunghee-join-new-tvn-variety-show

AKR20210203109800005_01_i_P4.jpg

Lee Min Jung, Shin Dong Yup, Kim Jong Min, DinDin, And Oh My Girl’s Seunghee Join New tvN Variety Show

tvN is launching a new variety show in March called “Upgrade Human” (working title).

“Upgrade Human” is a reality program in which people challenge themselves to break out of their comfort zone and upgrade themselves by taking on a variety of small and big “uncomfortable” challenges.

The idea of the program is to help people get over their personal insecurities over things like their appearance and to learn to confront head-on challenges in personal relationships so that people can develop the courage to go through uncomfortable things in order to make a better world.

The MC lineup is actress Lee Min Jung, Shin Dong Yup, Kim Jong Min, DinDin, and Oh My Girl’s Seunghee. This will be the first time that Lee Min Jung is a fixed MC on a variety show since her debut.

Producing director Son Chang Woo said, “The people on the show will take on some uncomfortable challenges in order to better themselves. Please look forward to seeing their personal growth. I hope this will be a chance for viewers to make resolutions for the new year as well. We’ve cast people who are both relatable and funny, and we’re currently hard at work in preparations.”

“Upgrade Human” will premiere sometime in March.

==================================================================

CKyylZthCw5+%25285%2529.jpg

KBS UNICORN INSTAGRAM 

Spoiler

CKyylZthCw5.jpg

CKyylZthCw5+%25282%2529.jpg

CKyylZthCw5+%25281%2529.jpg

CKyylZthCw5+%25284%2529.jpg

CKyylZthCw5+%25283%2529.jpg

• Like 1

start with normal poster 1n2ds4[2021]

spacer.png

KBS UNICORN 

spacer.png

Spoiler

KBS+UNICORN+3.jpg

spacer.png

POSTER 1N2DS4 ON NAVER SITE

145341396_112758350801487_62430381064719

THIS ALSO RATING

EPISODE  62 8/2/2021

14.0%[+2.5%]

EPISODE 61 31/1/2021

11.5% [-0.4%]

EPISODE 60 24/1/2021

11.9%[-2.2%]

EPISODE 59 17/1/2021 -

14.1%[+1.9%]

EPISODE  58 10/1/2021

12.9%[0.5%]

EPISODE 57 3/1/2021

12.4% [-1.2%]

EPISODE 56 2020.12.27

13.6%

no.1 for timeslot ^& also beat another program broadcast  sunday  evening as ugly duckling tros etc=

8/2/2021 MORNING

Spoiler

145325905_112758324134823_66450096988939

• Like 1

Jongmin's movie quiz was soo funny...

Son Ye Jin x Park Hae Il

Son Ye Jin x Bae Yong Joon

Jeon Do Yeon x Bae Yong Joon

"Jongmin is having issues with Bae Yong Joon!" :lol:

Jongmin is exceptionally funny this season. Smiley PD really knows how to fish laughters from Jongmin's characters

• Like 2