[Variety] -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 4 -8 DECEMBER 2019 [ YOO SEONHO added as new member DEC 2022

TdlNdWc.jpg

tribe back .. lack of cooking skill

based fanpic

jongmin -seyoon-seonho 1 team

another team junghoon,dindin,ravi

EPISODE  52 201129

Spoiler

1605268092092.jpg

Spoiler

FNhQZmw.jpg

Spoiler

125355779_206404644332849_23592535826976

20201113%25EF%25BC%25BF144822.jpg

• Like 1

LEENACHI & DANCER

https://www.ddoboja.com/2020/11/1n2d-season-4-episode-52-roundup.html

1N2D Season 4 Episode 52 - November 29, 2020

Nationwide ratings for episode 52 that aired on November 29, 2020: 10.8%ㅣ13.8% (cr. 1N2D Wiki)

1. [+3593 / -41] Amongst the 'Start-Up' cast, I only followed Kim Seon Ho. Your Instagram followers didn't increase because of the lead actors, it's because you have a lot of popularity 

2. [+2527 / -9] As expected, someone who's meant to make it will make it - the timing is insane Everyone is the most sincere when they tease Kim Seon Ho and they work the hardest in supporting him  The '1N2D' team is cute There were a lot of good comments on the art psychotherapy clip, I'm glad that he read the words of support

3. [+2195 / -10] Last time he did a live stream, he said that the fans of the other lead actors followed him but he doesn't know how popular he is

4. [+1915 / -8] No matter how popular he becomes, inside '1N2D', he's just the variety show baby Seon Ho who requires a lot of care  The members are all cute 

5. [+1589 / -13] Kim Seon Ho, come into my life list

6. [+1430 / -10] The fact that he read all the supportive comments  Kindhearted king Kim Seon Ho  The members are so cute,,, 1N2D, let's last for a long timE

5fc36cde41f0c40de613b67c_edit_1_1606643191847.jpg

t/n: During the episode, they were discussing Moon Se Yoon's cameo on 'Start-Up' and how he did an ad-lib and made a reference to '1N2D'. Moon Se Yoon was proud of his ad-lib and said he mentioned a KBS show on a tvN drama. He told Kim Jong Min to do the same and Kim Jong Min suddenly just shouted, "Those Who Cross the Line!" - which is an MBC history variety show he's a cast member of.

1. [+116 / -1] This hyung crossed the line again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+105 / -2] It's my first time seeing someone cross the line that brightly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+97 / -0ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ They need to give Kim Jong Min the daesang this year ㅋㅋㅋ So funny

4. [+91 / -0] Kim Jong Min ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's a genius, seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+81 / -0ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, Jong Min-nim is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He immediately said, 'Those Who Cross the Line' there ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5fc3720741f0c40de613bb07_edit_3_1606644412188.jpg

1. [+54 / -0] ㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's trivial but cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Din Din is precious ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+44 / -0] Din Din-nim's outfit is so pretty and it looks good on him but it's so cute how he's dressed pretty and fluttering

3. [+37 / -0] In today's episode as well, it took longer for them to listen to the game explanation and understand it than play the game ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+34 / -0] @ 00:44 - Why is it so cute when both of them said "Why?" at the same time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+33 / -0] It looks like a strong uncle is playing with his childish nephew ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ In the middle of all this, the caption said: "DinPuppet" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5fc3744541f0c40de613be34_edit_1_1606645437564.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2020-11-29%2Bat%2B11.10.

1. [+354 / -3] What is it that Kim Seon Ho can't do....? He's perfect 

2. [+329 / -0] Kim Seon Ho is good at everything except for dancing 'Growl' ㅎㅎ He's good at running

3. [+324 / -0] Because two tall people are good at running, it instantly seemed like a sports drama,,,, So cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+290 / -1] Seriously, Kim Seon Ho has a perfect physique. He still hasn't done an athlete role with that physique...???!?!??? This is a waste of talent - drama staff members, please hurry and cast our Seon Ho ㅠㅠ

5fc37aa441f0c40de613c640_edit_2_1606646617018.jpg

1. [+62 / -0] Pohang spinach volume perm department ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He paid back the Pohang spinach and included the interest

2. [+48 / -0] At that rate, it seemed like Din Din filled his basket until he got caught ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+46 / -0] Ravi is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Although he talks like that, he still tries his best so he's cuter ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+45 / -0] He gave back more than he stole ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He tried to steal from the most powerful in the world of 1N2D ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Hoon-ie hyung said, "This is ridiculous" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+41 / -0] I laughed out loud at the caption that said, "Pohang spinach volume perm" and I laughed out loud when Din Din took away from the oldest hyung until he saw ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How is there a thief like that ㅋㅋ  

128155066_769500226989662_47869627383346128159513_651124598902478_37760385437388

RATING EPISODE 52 29/11/2020

• Like 2

So happy to see the show is still standing tall. 

Bang PD is a gem. I wish she would stay long.

The show and its cast, although come and go, is so easy to love.

My heart still constricted and my throat still clogged evertime I see Season 3 casts, especially Cha Taehyun. Such a horrible ending for such a marvelous casts, but I will save a place for each season in my heart. I love the show that much.

This season is definitely a success. I hope they will win a lot in KBS Ent. Award if they have it this year. They deserve that.

I don't know about Daesang but Rookie Award, Best Ent. Show, Best PD should go to them. Jongmin has been very entertaining in this season (Ravi clearly adores him very much) so maybe he does have a big chance to win Daesang for 2nd time. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

This cast is actually pretty good! They just let each other shine even the calm and conservative Jung hoon, has been quite mischievous. They are so fun to watch. I stopped watching this show when a bunch of scandals were happening to the previous cast but came back because they are too funny and just seemed like they are having fun everytime. Hope this cast will last and will be free of scandals 

• Like 2

On 11/23/2020 at 10:18 AM, kjmcth said:

to celebrate  1st anniversary  1n2ds4 x tourism  of korea collaboration  for do global projec4. member will do everything as planning ,location cheropg for mv this special edition .. 

viewers include us can  comment/dm on instagram  kbs unicorn  where location you watch see member go and ccreate  beautiful   -korea 

passionate junghoon 

I can't wait for this collaboration! I think Ravi and Junghoon will have a lot of cool ideas. Remember the winter episode when they had to make a short film? Dindin was the team leader, but Junghoon was so passionate with a lot of ideas. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone, 

Please support Kim Jongmin and Kim Junho channel "Kimdumb". They are pledging that they will cast the season 3 members when they reach 100k subscribers. Yoon shiyoon (AKA Dongu) recently visited his brothers recently and did a live streaming with them. 

Here is the link to their channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMMzbB-mg8UZQW0agoXgacw .

Thanks in advance everyone1606494466-screenshot-2020-11-27-at-16.p 

• Like 1

“2 Days & 1 Night” PD Shares Thoughts On New Cast’s 1-Year Anniversary + Names Kim Seon Ho As Member Who’s Changed Most

https://www.soompi.com/article/1442899wpp/2-days-1-night-pd-shares-thoughts-on-new-casts-1-year-anniversary-names-kim-seon-ho-as-member-whos-changed-the-most

As KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night” celebrates the one-year anniversary of its fourth season, producing director (PD) Bang Geul Yi sat down for an interview to look back on the past year.

On December 8, the current cast of “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” rang in their first anniversary of their time on the hit variety show. Expressing her gratitude to the program’s loyal viewers, PD Bang Geul Yi remarked, “2020 was a very difficult year in many ways, but I think just the fact that we were able to keep going without taking a break was in and of itself a huge blessing. Although there are inevitably moments when we feel exhausted, we were able to successfully reach our first anniversary because of the support of the viewers who wait for our program at the same time every week.”

The PD also talked about what she thinks sets the current season of “2 Days & 1 Night” apart from previous seasons.

“To be honest, most of our cast members were beginners for whom this was their first reality-variety show,” said Bang Geul Yi. “I think what set this season apart was the way you could see the members growing and improving in many different ways, like Kim Jong Min’s unending growth as ‘the intermittent ace’ instead of just his ‘excited simpleton’ image.”

When asked to name the cast member who has changed the most since she first met him, the PD replied, “Kim Seon Ho has changed a lot, in a good way. Up until he started letting his natural side show through, you could sometimes sense a little shyness or hesitation on his part. These days, however, you can see he’s having fun [during filming], and he’s showing the side of himself that I was looking forward to seeing from the beginning. He’s a fun member to keep an eye on.”

As for what she considered the greatest challenge she’d faced thus far in the season, Bang Geul Yi shared, “Of course there were coronavirus-related difficulties, but the hardest thing for me as a producing director was the ‘Magnificent Vacation’ episode that we filmed during the rainy season. We spent all day running around in the pouring rain trying to make our Plan B and C possible and responding to the [weather] situation.”

“The entire crew, including the cast members, came together as one and followed my lead,” she went on, “and I could really feel then that ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ is a program that all of us work together to create. It felt great, because I knew I could count on them.”

“2 Days & 1 Night Season 4” airs on Sundays at 6:30 p.m. KST.

=====

another articel also mention about global project 1st anniversary with korea tourism

We had really busy these days because of the 1st anniversary project. took more time to shoot this where we together alot these day for a while. But, I was grateful that the members really worked hard and sincerely.

• Like 1

image_readtop_2020_1274358_1607661655446

Feel the Rhythm of KOREA started  on epi 54

--epi 51-

Spoiler

2020121208251447190_1.jpg

5 member worked so hard to avoid 1team with someone .esp jongmin
he confessed and made a big laugh, saying, "I am a person with no sincerity.
Not only that, but it is said that he repeatedly throws bomb remarks, saying, "I am a broadcasting machine," and then unfolds a stiff move like robot
episode 54 13/december 2020
watch epi 51 for detail
'Feel the Rhythm of Korea' project first anniversary s4
can guess??

202012130959491358_img_00.jpg

202012130959491358_img_01.jpg

Who worst dancer between DinDin & SeonHo ?
Ravi & jongmin lead dance team . Seonho & DinDin
couldn't control the overflowing excitement, say that they continue to demand fresh choreography from Kim Jong-min, the choreographer. Choreographer Kim Jong-min is unable to overcome pressure and changes into 'plagiarism machine', when copying other movements,

202012130959491358_t.jpg

video

updated 

According to kbs ' 2020 KBS Entertainment Awards' held on 24th as a non-face-to-face awards ceremony.
Accordingly, the awards ceremony will be 24 the broadcast live, but the winners do not attend the site directly. Instead, the award-winning scene is pre-recorded video and released along with the live broadcast.
KBS had initially considered various methods as do separate space and installing barriers, but decided that it was more important to follow the Corona 19 quarantine rules
New cases covid 19 confirmed exceeded 1,000, each day in  now also including entertainment industry.

image_readtop_2020_1291863_1608103311447

Seven programs that were nominated for the’Best Program Award’ at the ‘2020 KBS Entertainment Awards’ were unveiled.

2020’Best Program Awards’ nominations include ‘2 Days 1 Night Season 4’, ‘Dogs are Incredible’, ‘Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend’ ,’Boss in the Mirror’, and ‘The Men Who Save Life’ A total of 7 programs have been uploaded, including 2′,’The Return of Superman’, and ‘Fun-staurant’.

1] 1N2D SEASON 4

2] Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend

3]Dogs are Incredible

4]Boss in the Mirror

5]The Return of Superman

6]Fun-staurant

7] The Men Who Save Life

This year, seven nominated teams will show off a special campaign stage to receive votes from viewers. As it is a prize selected by viewers’ vote, it is said that it prepared the stage with all its passion and passion.

Superman’s dads and children of ‘Return of Superman’ are going to show off a cute carol stage that triggers the smiles of their aunts and uncles just by looking at Christmas. In addition, the ‘2 Days 1 Night Season 4’ team, which is currently conducting the 1st anniversary project ‘Feel the Rhythm of Korea’, also announced an unprecedented stage. Recently, in collaboration with singer Taemin, the members who received hot attention by showing off the choreography of ‘MOVE’, the representative song of sexy dance, are looking forward to seeing what stage they will once again arouse the topic this time.

‘Boss in the mirror team, led by the Korean hip-hop master Tiger JK, will show off the teamwork of the Sadanggu team, as well as show off the teamwork of the Sadanggu team, and announce a new concept stage where music and entertainment come together. In ‘The Men Who Live Alive Season 2’, actors representing various genres, including Poppin Hyun-joon Park Ae-ri, Yoon Joo-man, and Noh Ji-hoon, gathered together and showed strong confidence that they prepared a joyful stage that could be even a little bit of strength in a difficult situation.

‘Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend’ team is planning to seduce viewers with a tremendous stage that explodes with emotions by selecting songs that can show off their cool singing skills by Shin Dong-yeop, Kim Tae-woo, Kim Shin-young, and Kim Jun-hyun.

The special stage that can only be seen at the ‘2020 KBS Entertainment Awards’ does not end here. In addition to the stage of the 7 candidate teams, it is known that the stage will be held in celebration at the ‘Trot National Sports Festival’, which is becoming a hot topic every day with high viewer ratings from the first broadcast, and is expected to raise the atmosphere at the end of this year.

Amid increasing curiosity about who will be the protagonist of the ‘Best Program’ award and what kind of rich stages will come to viewers, the main character and special stage of glory will be broadcast on KBS2 at 8:30 pm on the 24th at the ‘2020 KBS Entertainment Awards’ You can check it in’.

skyb1842@mk.co.kr

Photo courtesy of KBS

https://mottokorea.co.kr/2020/12/16/7-teams-of-best-program-nominees-for-2020-kbs-entertainment-awards-revealed-special-stage-notice/

KBSWORLD 

kbs entertainment award

27/DECEMBER /  2020 3:45PM KST TIME

Spoiler

bc821e07188843ad9f4135fcf4d70d59VNNN.png

I just watched episode 53 and could not hold my laughter. Both teams were so funny! The allowance game is unfair IMHO, with Incheon Team had to do their game on an extreme condition. The result is totally funny, so I guessed all their trouble was worth the while. 

Can't wait to see the groups' presentations!

• Like 2