Airing Date: 15th November 2019

Genre: Suspense, Thriller

Director: Sopon Sukdapisit (Shutter)

nRNjr45.jpg

3qKA2BP.jpg

AkOKlSw.jpg

ZOCuTeB.jpg

Synopsis:

Trapped on an island destroyed by a tsunami, the students of an elite school try to hold on to hope. But mysterious forces seem to work against them.

Cr: Netflix

Cast: Beam Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote, Pat Chayanit Chansangavej, March Chutavuth Pattarakampol, Nok Sinjai Plengpanich, Ple Hattaya Wongkrachang, Winai Kraibutr, Kittisak Patomburana, Perth Tanapon Sukhupantanasan, Mark Siwat Jumlongkul

Trailer:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I will be spamming this thread alone. Thank u @gogole mongol and Big Hugs :heart:

Actually Perth's acting improved a lot from LBC through to Reminders, and I am sure the difference is because of this series. One gud thing is, all episodes will be available on November 15th itself and we can binge watch it all.:)

Cr: Perth's ig

Just 15seconds and it broke twitter already heh

More Pictures:

Spoiler

LF0jjN8.jpg

owCizRf.jpg

faJVmgB.jpg

ULV51g7.jpg

Cr: Netflix FB

55 minutes ago, dramaandfood said:

Just 15seconds and it broke twitter already heh

Is it my imagination or there are more promotional pic/video with Perth and Marc then with others? Or it seems to me this way bc i'm following the series from the side of BL-fandom?

Spoiler
Spoiler

After this little video I feel that Marc's character will die. I remember how Perth were saying that in "The Stranded" he had to cry a lot.

7 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

Actually Perth's acting improved a lot from LBC through to Reminders, and I am sure the difference is because of this series. One gud thing is, all episodes will be available on November 15th itself and we can binge watch it all.:)

Agreed! Perth is on the right track and i have a feeling we are in for lot of Tanapon new surprises! Sometimes a few are blessed by nature and i guess he is one! If we can binge with all eps, this is not a serie but a movie as well! I will try to watch all one by one to keep the serie's spirit (if there is one!).

Hi @aniola Glad that u will be watching too:)

Beam, Pat and March are the main cast. I was also surprised that there wasnt many promotions about them. Maybe they are keeping it under wraps. The pictures and videos were from Perth and Mark's personal ig.  And BL fandom (mostly foreign fans) is more excited about Perth and Mark that we get articles and photos translated and circulated more. Also Sinjai and Hattaya are popular in lakorns and they need no introductions. Director himself has said he chose the cast that fits the character more, than choosing someone based on their own popularity (which is self-explanatory since there seems no pressure from the Netflix on him) We are in for a gud series for sure.

Spoiler

Perth said he cried a lot in the series becoz he lost the one he love. *sobs* The director has already released names of who all gonna survive. I am frightened by one scene in the teaser (the one with white eyes) And the series doesnt have horror tag. :huh:

@gogole mongol This is just Season 1. We have another Season they will shoot next year.

Jane and Krit

7WGWSlk.jpg

March is another thai actor i appreciate a lot! It's a good news to know he is a lead role. Of course, some focus on Perth/Mark and i wait this actor's duo since i discovered both into Please the series. They didn't have gay role however, it was hard scene and Perth, despite his young age already showed he was a pretty good actor! For March, he impressed me into Hormones the series. Another good news is to  know there is another season to come! What and why ask for more! Carpe diem!

4 hours ago, dramaandfood said:

The director has already released names of who all gonna survive.

Really? Weird decision i would say.:huh: I mean when we have series where main plot about survival the question who are gonna make it to the end is one of the reasons why viewers are watching this series.

About who is gonna survive, might be a little spoiler inside the tag

Spoiler

Mark is 99% not gonna survive. He finished shooting a long time before others.

This is director's ig. He first didnt tag mark and the girl beside him. After speculations, he tagged them now. So might be true.

It is said here that, They are not running away from the island but running away from 'something'.

Trans Cr: KymeraPaluka

A sec longer version of the clip Perth posted

On 11/11/2019 at 3:19 PM, dramaandfood said:

This is director's ig. He first didnt tag mark and the girl beside him. After speculations, he tagged them now. So might be true.

Do you think, depending on fan/viewers desire, director can change the script and made Mark have a longer "life" in the serie? I remember the two different ending for "Uncontrolled love"!

Long Teaser

OST (Oh.. not only Perth.. but many are crying. What's this series about seriously? *so curious* )

Pictures:

Spoiler

Beam looks so handsome

pmQxaSv.jpg

Pat looks lovely :love:

FPtwiFh.jpg

In fact the whole cast Woah Just the visual alone :heart:

LsY9852.jpg

Cr: Article (There are more pictures of the main cast in this link. Do check out!)

And of course Perth and Mark. They are freaking handsome!! :wub:

4YfGgZo.jpg

Cr: Pupae Twitter

@gogole mongol

Spoiler

Yes It is Buddhist tradition. They may scatter the ashes in woods or in water or keep it in shrine Source

• dramaandfood changed the title to [UPCOMING THAI SERIES 2019- 2 Days To Go] The Stranded
6 hours ago, dramaandfood said:
Spoiler

Yes It is Buddhist tradition. They may scatter the ashes in woods or in water or keep it in shrine Source

Spoiler

France is from catholic tradition, however, more and more peoples practice cremation (even they aren't buddhist at all). Maybe they are under asian way influence?

• dramaandfood changed the title to [THAI SERIES 2019 - Get ready to get Stranded Tonight!] The Stranded
  • dramaandfood changed the title to [THAI SERIES 2019] The Stranded Season 1

I am 1/3rd through Stranded. Thankfully no horror till now. But there is this eerie feeling. I like it, coz its making me expect something is gonna happen (and watching it alone, I kinda became sensitive to sounds around me eek). This is the first series that made me think, Thailand is really beautiful. Those who have not watched yet, dont wait go and watch it.

Woah Kazz Magazine featuring Stranded Cast.

Archived