Genre: Mystery, Fantasy, Thriller

Airdate: March 23rd - April 28th, 2020

Airtime: Mon & Tue @ 22:05 KST

Director: Kim Kyung Hee

Writer: Lee Seo Yoon, Lee Soo Kyung

Official site:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/365repeattheyear/

Story:

It is a fantasy mystery thriller where ten people who have had the opportunity to go back to the past are slipped into their fate as they slipped back a year ago. It is a remake of the mystery novel Repeat, which was made into a drama in Japan.

Cast:

Lee Joon Hyuk as Ji Hyung Joo

Lee Jun-hyuk’s character sometimes comes off as a lazeabout, but he has a keen eye that can recognize anyone he has ever met, and has good detective instincts. He has a strong family-like loyalty toward his team, Violent Crimes Unit 1.

이준혁X남지현 인생리셋 케미, '365 : 운명을 거스르는 1년' 첫 스틸 ...

Nam Ji Hyun as Shin Ga Hyun

Nam Ji-hyun’s character is a perfectionist and obsessive workaholic. Due to her skill and efforts, her serial web comic “Hidden Killer” has never lost its #1 ranking in the three years it’s been running.

365-운명을 거스르는 1년 5-6회 합본.E03.200330.720p-NEXT 다운로드 ...

Yang Dong Geun as Bae Jung Tae

Kim Ji Soo as Lee Shin

Lee Shi Ah as Seo Yeon Soo

Yoon Joo Sang as Hwang No Seob

Im Ha Ryong as Choi Kyung Man

Jung Min Sung as Cha Jung Seok

Jeong Seok Ho as Baek Young Gil

Ahn Sung Kyun as Go Jae Young

Lee Yoo Mi as Kim Se Rin

365:운명을 거스르는 1년 등장인물 관계도

Teasers:

Spoiler

Press conf

OST:

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] 365: One Year Against Destiny, 365: 운명을 거스르는 1년 - Yang Dong Geun - Premieres in March
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is confirmed ....I’m over the moon 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1367027wpp/lee-joon-hyuk-confirmed-to-lead-new-mbc-time-slip-drama

Lee Joon Hyuk Confirmed To Lead New MBC Time-Slip Drama

Nov 21, 2019
by J. Lim

After being in talks, Lee Joon Hyuk has been confirmed to lead MBC’s 2020 drama “365: A Year of Defying Fate” (literal title, hereafter referred to as “365”).

“365” will be a fantasy mystery thriller where people get the chance to go back in time by one year but unexpectedly run into a situation that changes their fate. 10 people go back in time by exactly one year, but mysterious situations start to arise when their fates are changed and twisted in the process.

Lee Joon Hyuk will take on the role of Ji Hyung Joo, a detective in the violent crimes division. He used to be part of the traffic police but was promoted when he arrested a wanted criminal. It’s been seven years since the change, and he’s a talented individual who always knows how to relax, catching up with webtoons when he’s doing surveillance work. Though he is happy at first to have the chance to go back in time by one year and “reset” his life, he begins to search for the truth when a series of mysterious events befall on the group of people he goes back in time with.

Lee Joon Hyuk most recently wowed viewers as antagonist Oh Young Seok in the tvN drama “Designated Survivor: 60 Days.” Anticipation is rising to see how he will take on the character of Ji Hyung Joo.

“365” will be helmed by producing director Kim Kyung Hee, who previously led “Lucky Romance,” and the drama will premiere in the first half of 2020. Nam Ji Hyun is currently in talks to star alongside Lee Joon Hyuk.

OH MY GOD i can not believe what i just see!!! been waiting for a "proper" story for him to play as the lead. finally!!

anyway.... @40somethingahjumma

Spoiler

i think he's going to play the lead. i mean the japanese male lead (i forgot his name) where he will be joining the group to go back to the past and not-to-mention-the-ending

So apparently, script reading held today. Nam Ji Hyun was hashtagged ! 

On 11/22/2019 at 4:01 AM, 40somethingahjumma said:

I'm here to join in the chorus of happy LJH fans basking in the fact that he's picking up another lead role playing a cop, no less! (I think I have some vague memory of the J drama)

Yessssss... a time twisty drama as well.

Will this be another Life on Mars?

See you next year!

Has been hard to top Life On Mars ( at least for me ! ) I’m  happy to see him play a detective but of course I am always nervous when it comes to fantasy dramas . Fingers crossed . 2020 is shaping up nicely with this and Wise Doctor Life 

@nrllee @elsanna

Spoiler

I think there was one topless scene in NF :lol:

I can’t see NJH turning it down.  It would be her first project after 100DMP.  She’s been studying in the meantime.  She must’ve finished.  I think the confusion with MBC is not so much because they don’t want to take it on but more so because of the changes they are making regarding drama time slots?   So it’s more a scheduling issue for MBC. 

Off topic

@triplem

Spoiler
41 minutes ago, triplem said:

I think there was one topless scene in NF :lol:.

Spoken like a true fan.  :lol:

@AC95 @keyta ooooo I think I can see how they can intertwine the romance :D

So she is a webtoon writer & he is a webtoon reading detective 

@nrllee apparently she’s confirmed. I am definitely concern about MBC’s schedules . If they show this in March as initially planned , they really have to get going now . 

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

apparently she’s confirmed. I am definitely concern about MBC’s schedules . If they show this in March as initially planned , they really have to get going now . 

Yeah I think all the confusion with the confirmation by them was more the issue with MBC’s schedule changes with drama slots and which days they plan to do it.  I think all the networks are rejigging (times, days) and it seems like it’s still in flux.  They are doing trial and error.  And with the advent of Netflix entering the game (and now Studio Dragon has apparently signed with Netflix so all their productions are probably going to go to Netflix and reach a wider audience), it’s trickier for networks to gain market share.  The younger generation don’t watch TV anymore.  My kids don’t.  They stream and watch online when it suits them.  You only need to look at the “hit” Extraordinary You on MBC.  Ratings were nothing to write home about...but it’s a cult hit for the younger generation.  Their target audience was the young.  They streamed and watched online, not on TV.  So even though the ratings were on the low end, the buzz factor was huge for the younger audience.  Having said that I think NJH signing on is a positive.  And LJH has gained enough of a following to give it a head start.  Both are known to be selective about scripts they pick so chances are they did their homework and the story/characters spoke to them.  I am looking forward to it :), especially to LJH in his first lead role.

@nrllee me neither. i left out a poem a day for some reason even though everyone were all raving about it. he was on Naked Fireman & House of Bluebird too but also i left them out. i do not think those drama were "proper", like it's some kind of extras. that's why i'm all excited about this time, finally a drama with people would "peek" at. 

anyway, speaking of netflix. is this going to be on netflix? 

13 hours ago, shinuuuuuuu said:

anyway, speaking of netflix. is this going to be on netflix? 

I'm sure there are others on the forum more knowledgeable about this, but if Studio Dragon is involved, there's a fighting chance. They recently announced a long-term tie up with Netflix. https://deadline.com/2019/11/netflix-three-year-deal-cj-owned-korean-series-producer-studio-dragon-1202791728/ 

Understand Studio Dragon's parent company, CJ ENM, also owns networks like tvN and OCN, whose series have been mirrored on Netflix.

Netflix does buy terrestrial network shows based on perceived popularity, but the lag might be quite long and I don't think there's any guarantee. As you probably know they went on a big buying spree lately, probably to bolster their position viz Amazon Prime and D+ . Not sure whether it will be sustained.

Nam Ji Hyun will be a new face for me, but I really look forward to seeing her. She is quite gorgeous. And child actors, when they make a successful transition, can be really accomplished because they've learnt from the best at a young age. 

Regarding a slightly off-topic show about firefighters... 

Spoiler

@nrllee Watched it properly not long ago (on @triplem's recommendation) so I recall there was more than 1 tongue-in-cheek upper body shot! There was a hilarious locker room exchange as well as the funny scene where he was 'auditioning' for the artist's model gig. All very chaste and played for laughs, so I wouldn't be embarrassed watching it, despite the incriminating title. 

just imagining LJH & NJH on the same screen just makes giggle all the time. his smile is the prettiest combined with NJH. OMG. i read somewhere about his character will be a webtoon's nerd, i thought the character will be more of a playful one this time. maybe like Naked Fireman? with the hairstyle too maybe (i hope not) LOL. or like Seo Dong Jae @ Stranger. 

Hmm contrasting reports about their confirmation...but this has a description the roles they play 

Anyhow , LJH says filming has begun , so I’m just surprised  the rest of the cast members are not confirmed 

Spoiler

Archived