• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] 365: One Year Against Destiny, 365: 운명을 거스르는 1년

OMG sweetness overloaded:love: still waiting patiently:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oooo it is some sort of survival game once they go back to the past...hmm now the psychiatrist who sends them back, what is her motive?

Soompi article explains teaser 2

Spoiler

aff6b2a31fdb48e9bac7f05a5b9a8feb.jpeg?s=

Watch: Lee Joon Hyuk, Nam Ji Hyun, And More Realize The Price Of Their Choices In “365: Repeat The Year”

Mar 10, 2020
by J. Lim

MBC’s upcoming drama “365: Repeat the Year” has released a new teaser that you can’t take your eyes off of!

“365: Repeat the Year” will tell the story of a mystery survival game in which people go back in time to make their lives perfect but find themselves trapped in an even more mysterious fate. The drama is already catching people’s attention with the interesting premise of a “Life reset.”

Following the first intriguing teaser, the drama has released a second look into what viewers can expect from the plot and characters. The clip opens with the ten people who go back in time by one year as they are greeted by Lee Shin (Kim Ji Soo), the one who invited them to participate. She says, “In this life, this is the first time I am greeting you.”

Things are thrown into chaos for Shin Ga Hyun (Nam Ji Hyun), Ji Hyung Joo (Lee Joon Hyuk), and the others as the ominous words of, “We’ve been invited to a Death Note game” ring out and someone utters, “So you’re saying that someone else is going to die?” Blood, violence, and death follow the ten, and another person states, “Lee Shin, don’t trust her.” Finally, Shin Ga Hyun has an expression full of regret as she says, “I just… want everything to go back to where they were.”

The teaser ends on a lighter note with a bonus clip as Ji Hyung Joo proposes that he and Shin Ga Hyun team up, and she is surprised by his words. An air of levity is added by the dog that sits between them.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

Be still my heart .:wub:  LJH’s Agency posted a BTS of the poster photo shoot . At 0:34 , NJH was there too , he introduced her & even called her sunbae ( senior ) ...too cute . 

more stills coming in ...very happy that MBC is doing a lot of promo to revive their Monday slot 

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

Subbed 2nd teaser

More stills 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

I welcome the deluge of content haha, thanks for all the posts

There's definitely something interesting going on with the before/after styling in that post from mbcdrama_now B)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@AC95 look at this :D 

Soompi article 

365: Repeat The Year” Unveils Special Posters For Lee Joon Hyuk, Nam Ji Hyun, And Kim Ji Soo

Mar 14, 2020
by R. Jun

The drama tells the story of a mystery survival game in which people go one year back in time to make their lives perfect, but find themselves trapped in an even more mysterious course of events.

Lee Joon Hyuk, who plays the seven-year violent crimes detective Ji Hyung Joo, shows the determination and sense of responsibility his character feels after having lost one of his colleagues. The poster reads, “If I can change things, I’ll do whatever it takes.”

Spoiler

lee-joon-hyuk-365-repeat-of-the-year.jpg

Nam Ji Hyun plays the webtoon writer Shin Ga Hyun. Her poster reads, “Have I been invited to a game that gambles fate?” Behind the strength of her gaze is a sadness that raises anticipation for her character’s story and why she decided to participate in the game to go back in time one year.

nam-ji-hyun-365-repeat-of-the-year.jpg

Kim Ji Soo, who plays the psychiatrist Lee Shin, exudes a cold confidence. Reaching for an antique phone, she says on her poster, “I’ll give you the opportunity to go back in time.”

Spoiler

kim-ji-soo-365-repeat-of-the-year.jpg

A source from the drama said, “Lee Joon Hyuk, Nam Ji Hyun, and Kim Ji Soo have perfectly portrayed the characters they are going to play in these posters. You can see the character’s emotions through their eyes in the photos, and it gives [the posters] an even stronger impact.”

MBC’s “365: Repeat the Year” premieres March 23.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

LJH looks so handsome in that black shirt. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

a3256ff2ff76438eb4354c2de9beb5d7.jpeg?s=

Lee Joon Hyuk And Nam Ji Hyun Track Down Leads In “365: Repeat The Year”

Mar 17, 2020
by K. Z

365: Repeat the Year” follows ten people who “reset” their lives, returning to a day exactly one year prior in hopes of attaining a better life or preventing a life-changing accident. This mystery-survival drama stars Lee Joon Hyuk, Nam Ji Hyun, Kim Ji Soo, and Yang Dong Geun, among many others, with a storyline jam-packed with tension from start to finish.

New stills show two such “resetters,” as Ji Hyung Joo (Lee Joon Hyuk), a veteran detective who mourns the death of a colleague he thought of as family and Shin Ga Hyun (Nam Ji Hyun), a webtoon artist who loses her lover and best friend in an accident, seek to reset time and set things right.

Spoiler

lee-joo-hyuk-nam-ji-hyun.jpg

In the stills, it appears as though Ji Hyung Joo has teamed up with Shin Ga Hyun in order to track down some clues as to why their lives reset, or what they can do to prevent the disasters which caused them to go back in time. The stills do show quite a bit of chemistry, however, suggesting a type of camraderie as though these two had worked together for quite a long time, rather than two strangers forced together by happenstance.

Spoiler

lee-joo-hyuk-nam-ji-hyun1.jpg

The production team stated, “You wouldn’t believe these two were meeting for the first time, based on their acting. Even on set they showed off the best chemistry.” They then went on to tease viewers about the characters, saying, “There’s no one way to describe the relationship between Ji Hyung Joo and Shin Ga Hyun. You’ll just have to wait and see how their relationship evolves, minute by minute, second by second, when the drama releases. But [the two actors] have made top-notch synergy.”

Spoiler

lee-joo-hyuk-nam-ji-hyun2.jpg

Some BTS pics with LJH

Spoiler

More stills...what a gorgeous pair...so looking forward

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

This one sounds pretty interesting. I've been indulging in cable tv shows only and its been a while since I've watched anything produce by SBS or MBC that's not  family drama. The promo posters for the individual characters are beautiful. Has a very thriller like feel to it. I've only watched NJH in 100 day My prince and I liked her performance in there. I think this will be much different than her previous works. LJH has play various secondary character in many things but hes really good at it. Glad hes the lead here. I see this is loose remake of a japanese tv show? I dont want to know too much or else I'll be spoiled so I'll look forward to the first airing when it hits next week. Watched all the teasers & it looks good. I like the occupation of both main characters already, specifically NJH. Theres alot of uppity/good-natured female characters already so I like her character description. It's nice to see characters with life struggles. I'm here for good teamwork relationship between the two leads. Really like when male & female leads work together. 

@triplem

Life on Mars was so good & trippy lol. Still cant get over that drama. It helps that the director & editing production team is good too. The vfx & sound design on LOM was fantastic. I think cable drama tend to have high production value. I hope 365 delivers the time aspect well. Time travel/reset is a tricky genre to execute. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Highlight

The drama hasn't even aired yet but seeing this, I know once again, Nam Jihyun won't disappoint. She by far and away my favorite actress under 30, at least for TV. It's one thing to be able to transition from a successful child actor to a leading adult, but quite another to continue to choose solid project after another. Both phases of her career has been chock full of great dramas- Queen seon deok, giant, what happens to my family, 100 DMP...just to name a few. Here's to very likely another one added to that list. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Thanks everyone for more excellent posts! With every trailer, teaser and editorial I am getting more stoked :)

I sure hope one sliver of positivity from the virus chaos is that people stay home, glued to their screens, and watch the heck out of this show :w00t: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Counting down ! 

Reminder to watch 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

202003221019561910_2_20200322102225791.j

Kim Kyung Hee PD-nim interview about 365: One Year Against Destiny  (unfortunately so far without translation)

and

Nam Ji Hyun Shares Fun Story Of A Mistake She Made While Preparing For Time-Travel Drama “365: Repeat The Year”

“There’s another story behind Ga Hyun’s signing event,” they teased. “It’s a pivotal scene that foretells the unusual connection between Ga Hyun and [Lee Joon Hyuk‘s character] Hyung Joo. We ask that you show a lot of anticipation and love for the first episode of ‘365: Repeat the Year.'”

:wub: can't wait...

tumblr_mleljuojAB1ryuzv7o1_500.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Thanks for all the updates.  Forgot that this will air soon. Life has been hectic. :D This is an ensemble cast, hope we get all the names and faces down after first week.

@spark101 I have seen a couple of NJH's projects, back when she was a teenager as well. She's a solid actress.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Press con 

Spoiler

I ship ! :lol:

They did a radio promo. These two are so cute ! 

Spoiler

Did they try to make him rap? :joy:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

This should be from the highlight reel ! Ooooooo I think there will be some romance 

BTS for NJH’s poster shoot . This is posted by her management 

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Love 1