[Drama 2020] 365: One Year Against Destiny, 365: 운명을 거스르는 1년

0ly40

Kocowa has subbed the 1st teaser ! When it says do anything to survive, i wonder if there’ll be betrayal of sorts among those who went back in time 

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] 365: One Year Against Destiny, 365: 운명을 거스르는 1년 - Mon & Tue @ 22:05 KST - Premieres on March 23rd

@keyta

Spoiler

From what I understand from the character write-up  , the reason she wants to reset is because her world came crashing down after she meets an accident. She’s supposed to be a very successful webtoon writer whose fiancé is her publisher. 

happy to see MBC pushing hard with the publicity . This must be the team of policemen that LJH’s character works with 

12 hours ago, triplem said:

When it says do anything to survive, I wonder if there’ll be betrayal of sorts among those who went back in time 

I seem to remember reading something about one of those going back in time being a closet serial killer?  :blink:  Or bent on revenge or something?

BTS of the photo shoot . They look good together....I won’t mind some romance in the drama  :P:phew:

Soompi article 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386668wpp/365-repeat-the-year-adds-some-levity-to-the-suspense-introducing-lee-joon-hyuk-and-his-team

365: Reset the Year” follows ten people who “reset” their lives, returning to a day exactly one year prior in hopes of attaining a better life or preventing a life-changing accident. This mystery-survival drama stars Lee Joon Hyuk, Nam Ji Hyun, Kim Ji Soo, and Yang Dong Geun, among many others, with a storyline jam-packed with tension from start to finish.

But of course, as with any thrilling drama, there needs to be some sort of levity to make the tense scenes hit that much harder. New stills from MBC show the lighter side of “365: Reset the Year.” We get that levity through Lee Joon Hyuk and his Team 1 crew, formed by Ryu Tae Ho, Lee Sung Wook, Yoon Hye Ri, and Ryeo Woon.

Spoiler

365-1.jpg365-7.jpg

Spoiler

365-8.jpg365-2.jpg

Of course the “resetters” who dream of a perfect life will show their human desires and the psychological warfare, but the empathetic bonds they share with the people around them. Lee Joon Hyuk plays Hyung Joo, one of the ten people who decides to take up the opportunity to reset his life and return to one year in the past.

The new stills show Hyung Joo’s relationship with the members Strong Team 1, a detective unit with whom Hyung Joo is very close. There’s team leader Heo Jang Il (Ryu Tae Ho), the father-like leader who carefully looks out for his team; Park Seon Ho (Lee Sung Wook), a role model to Hyung Joo and a veteran detective who is always the first one on the scene; the no-nonsense strong-woman Jin Sa Kyung (Yoon Hye Ri); and the rookie detective who looks up to his team makes Nam Soon Woo (Ryeo Woon).

Spoiler

365-3.jpg365-4.jpg

365-5.jpg365-6.jpg

The close bond that Hyung Joo shares with his team is shown in the stills through their chemistry, from the identical expressions that Yoon Hye Ri, Lee Sang Wook, and Ryu Tae Ho make, to the hilarious bromance that Lee Joon Hyuk and Lee Sang Wook emanate.

@nrllee @AC95 @keyta @elsanna @bedifferent new teaser 

Remember to watch till the very end :love:

Spoiler

More stills

YDG appeared in an MBC show where they followed him behind the scenes for filming . Some cuts with our leads ...it’s subbed 

( LJH so Super shy)

I laughed my head Off when the female hosts when ohhhh when they saw LJH on screen :lol:

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem so excited :D.  The tidbit at the end of the teaser though?  :lol: Cute canine.  I forget but is this fully preproduced? 

Still in production! Though I reckon more than half should be filmed by now especially if it’s only 12 episodes 

New stills . Cute ! 

Translation from Indonesian

Hyung Joo (LJH) - yes it’s true that I’m a detective. But I find it difficult to solve it on my own . That’s what I mean . Would you like to be my partner? 

Oooo it is some sort of survival game once they go back to the past...hmm now the psychiatrist who sends them back, what is her motive?

Soompi article explains teaser 2

Spoiler

aff6b2a31fdb48e9bac7f05a5b9a8feb.jpeg?s=

Watch: Lee Joon Hyuk, Nam Ji Hyun, And More Realize The Price Of Their Choices In “365: Repeat The Year”

Mar 10, 2020
by J. Lim

MBC’s upcoming drama “365: Repeat the Year” has released a new teaser that you can’t take your eyes off of!

“365: Repeat the Year” will tell the story of a mystery survival game in which people go back in time to make their lives perfect but find themselves trapped in an even more mysterious fate. The drama is already catching people’s attention with the interesting premise of a “Life reset.”

Following the first intriguing teaser, the drama has released a second look into what viewers can expect from the plot and characters. The clip opens with the ten people who go back in time by one year as they are greeted by Lee Shin (Kim Ji Soo), the one who invited them to participate. She says, “In this life, this is the first time I am greeting you.”

Things are thrown into chaos for Shin Ga Hyun (Nam Ji Hyun), Ji Hyung Joo (Lee Joon Hyuk), and the others as the ominous words of, “We’ve been invited to a Death Note game” ring out and someone utters, “So you’re saying that someone else is going to die?” Blood, violence, and death follow the ten, and another person states, “Lee Shin, don’t trust her.” Finally, Shin Ga Hyun has an expression full of regret as she says, “I just… want everything to go back to where they were.”

The teaser ends on a lighter note with a bonus clip as Ji Hyung Joo proposes that he and Shin Ga Hyun team up, and she is surprised by his words. An air of levity is added by the dog that sits between them.

Be still my heart .:wub:  LJH’s Agency posted a BTS of the poster photo shoot . At 0:34 , NJH was there too , he introduced her & even called her sunbae ( senior ) ...too cute . 

more stills coming in ...very happy that MBC is doing a lot of promo to revive their Monday slot 

Spoiler

@AC95 look at this :D 

Soompi article 

365: Repeat The Year” Unveils Special Posters For Lee Joon Hyuk, Nam Ji Hyun, And Kim Ji Soo

Mar 14, 2020
by R. Jun

The drama tells the story of a mystery survival game in which people go one year back in time to make their lives perfect, but find themselves trapped in an even more mysterious course of events.

Lee Joon Hyuk, who plays the seven-year violent crimes detective Ji Hyung Joo, shows the determination and sense of responsibility his character feels after having lost one of his colleagues. The poster reads, “If I can change things, I’ll do whatever it takes.”

Spoiler

lee-joon-hyuk-365-repeat-of-the-year.jpg

Nam Ji Hyun plays the webtoon writer Shin Ga Hyun. Her poster reads, “Have I been invited to a game that gambles fate?” Behind the strength of her gaze is a sadness that raises anticipation for her character’s story and why she decided to participate in the game to go back in time one year.

nam-ji-hyun-365-repeat-of-the-year.jpg

Kim Ji Soo, who plays the psychiatrist Lee Shin, exudes a cold confidence. Reaching for an antique phone, she says on her poster, “I’ll give you the opportunity to go back in time.”

Spoiler

kim-ji-soo-365-repeat-of-the-year.jpg

A source from the drama said, “Lee Joon Hyuk, Nam Ji Hyun, and Kim Ji Soo have perfectly portrayed the characters they are going to play in these posters. You can see the character’s emotions through their eyes in the photos, and it gives [the posters] an even stronger impact.”

MBC’s “365: Repeat the Year” premieres March 23.

a3256ff2ff76438eb4354c2de9beb5d7.jpeg?s=

Lee Joon Hyuk And Nam Ji Hyun Track Down Leads In “365: Repeat The Year”

Mar 17, 2020
by K. Z

365: Repeat the Year” follows ten people who “reset” their lives, returning to a day exactly one year prior in hopes of attaining a better life or preventing a life-changing accident. This mystery-survival drama stars Lee Joon Hyuk, Nam Ji Hyun, Kim Ji Soo, and Yang Dong Geun, among many others, with a storyline jam-packed with tension from start to finish.

New stills show two such “resetters,” as Ji Hyung Joo (Lee Joon Hyuk), a veteran detective who mourns the death of a colleague he thought of as family and Shin Ga Hyun (Nam Ji Hyun), a webtoon artist who loses her lover and best friend in an accident, seek to reset time and set things right.

Spoiler

lee-joo-hyuk-nam-ji-hyun.jpg

In the stills, it appears as though Ji Hyung Joo has teamed up with Shin Ga Hyun in order to track down some clues as to why their lives reset, or what they can do to prevent the disasters which caused them to go back in time. The stills do show quite a bit of chemistry, however, suggesting a type of camraderie as though these two had worked together for quite a long time, rather than two strangers forced together by happenstance.

Spoiler

lee-joo-hyuk-nam-ji-hyun1.jpg

The production team stated, “You wouldn’t believe these two were meeting for the first time, based on their acting. Even on set they showed off the best chemistry.” They then went on to tease viewers about the characters, saying, “There’s no one way to describe the relationship between Ji Hyung Joo and Shin Ga Hyun. You’ll just have to wait and see how their relationship evolves, minute by minute, second by second, when the drama releases. But [the two actors] have made top-notch synergy.”

Spoiler

lee-joo-hyuk-nam-ji-hyun2.jpg

Some BTS pics with LJH

Spoiler

More stills...what a gorgeous pair...so looking forward

Archived