[Drama 2020] Yoobyeolna! Chef Moon, 유별나! 문셰프

larus

1 hour ago, larus said:

I was waiting for her to ask them what are they are doing? :D For a moment I thought she saw them kiss.

My heart broke when I saw Seol Ah crying that Bella left. She is consider her family, like a mother. I hoped Bella will asked Seung Mo how Seol Ah is doing. 

I think Seung Mo will come to Seul to protect her.

hahaha what they would say this times if Seola did ask that :lol:

I wonder if Seola will keep calling Bella unnie when Seungmo and Bella becomes a couple. :)

Seungmo will definitely come to help her, not that she's not capable of doing things on her own but Im is too big of a monster for her to fight alone. This man has no moral when he not loose any sleep for killing people.

I love this father - daughter moment so much.  He explained it in the simplest way so she won't be worried

EWiJw4XWsAEg50E?format=jpg&name=orig

EWiJ5xSXQAArbvH?format=jpg&name=orig

EWiJ9YPXgAASwl9?format=jpg&name=orig

• Like 3

Translation for Moon Seung Mo IG Update April 12 - 16th

Note: Moonseungmo Instagram account is by the drama staff, not Eric

[TRANS] 200412 Shinhwa’s Eric - “Eccentric! Chef Moon” - Moon Seung Mo IG Update

01. You’re saying you are going to wipe out our whole village? #NoWayInHell #WeOpposeDonghanClothingLogisticsCenter #PleaseProtectSeohaVillage #StartingInstagram #MoonSeungMo #EccentricChefMoon

Source: moonseungmo IG

Spoiler

02. Mister Byung Soo… What’s wrong with Byeol Na #PleaseProtectSeohaVillage #MoonSeungMo #EccentricChefMoon

03. Director Choi, I’m taking this proposal for the sake of our Australian friendship.. #WhyDonghanOfAllThings #PleaseProtectSeohaVillage

image image

04. Now that Director Choi brought up the topic of Australia…Hope the fruit shop owner who was so happy to give us the #FingerLime is doing well #SourTasteThatMakesUsLaugh #ChefMoonsAustralianTour #Memorystagram

05. Missing Mom’s dinner table… #FeedMeMom #WordsICanNoLongerSay #80YearsOfTradition #Pungcheonok #ExperimentingWithSoupTaste

06. What made me the head of the Seoha Village Solution Committee
#BangDaHoonThatGuy #TheMostTactlessGuy #TheGoodOldDaysWhenIWasTheMan

07. It’s a beautiful Sunday but let’s not forget #SocialDistancing #StayingAtHome

08. The perfect magical secret ingredient for staying at home #RemoteControl #IAmGoingToWatchTheNews

09. You’re only a painter from making people angry, you prick. Stop feeding the kid ramen. #PainTeol #BangDaHoon

t/n: This is based on a pun. In Korean, “painter” is ‘hwa-ga’ and to become angry is ‘hwa-ga-na-da’.  #PainTeol is also a play on words combining painter and gae-teol (개털) which means an unemployed person who has no money

10. This is why I can’t help but prepare meals for the kid and #PainTeol #NannyMoon #ChefMoonsTable

image image image

11. For dinner, please eat seasoned vegetable rice with Doenjang-jjigae (soybean paste stew) #MoonChefsTable #MenuRecommendation #AlwaysWorriedAboutMeals

image image image

12. #ShowingOffMyKnife #Flex #MoonSeungMoKnife #ItemMisunderstoodByAustralianPolice #Imnotacriminal

13. I wasn’t trying to sneak a peek #BangDaHoonYouSnoringPunk #ForcedToGoForAWalk

14. I don’t think you lost your memory, you lost your mind #StalkingWho? #SneakingAGlanceYeahRight

15. Is this the troubling event Mom and Dad talked about?! #DonghanFoodsYouJustWait #BigCorporateBastards #80YearBusinessOver3Generations  #PungcheonokBelongsToMyParents #ShouldIGoToAttorneyJungGeumJa

16. I’m garbage for taking all these precious foodㅜㅜ #IMissYouDad #IRememberNothing #blackout

17. Sunday night’s snack is Soo-yook (boiled pork)  #Pungcheonok #AsMuchAsMarketRiceSoup #BoiledPorkSpecialtyRestaurant #MomsNostalgicHomeMadeTouch #AlsoMadeThisInDeukryangIsland #Memorystagram

t/n: Eric also made Soo-yook in Deukryang Island (3 Meals A Day)

18. This is what I ate…and the taste? mango + banana = pineapple #WatchOutForChefMoonSeungMoImpostors #jackfruit #ThankYouAndrew #ChefMoonsAustralianTour

Translation: EricMun.tumblr (1, 2)

[TRANS] 200413 Shinhwa’s Eric - “Eccentric! Chef Moon” - Moon Seung Mo IG Update

Spoiler

01. Make sure to eat your breakfast and cheer up this week too. #SeohaVillage #LetsProtectTogether #DayAndNight #ThinkingAboutDonghan #InducesFuriousKnifeWorks

02. On my way to Seoul. #CityChef

03. The real reason I’m going to Seoul.  #HeadofDonghanFoods #YouJustWait #UnusuallyDark #Backseat

04. You see, the woman’s name is #NotHereAndThere #Notㅇㄴㅈㄴ(ThisOrThat) #BecauseItsReallyEccentric #YooByeolNa  #GoodItCameOffNatural

t/n: Yoo Byeol Na means ‘eccentric’ or ‘unusual’ in Korean and that is the female character’s name as well as in the drama’s title.  ㅇㄴㅈㄴ is the acronym for 이나저나 which means “This or That” in Korean.

05. They say it ( Byeol-Na) is a really old-fashioned name and it’s bad.  #ItSeemsFineToMe #NameGivers

image image

06. This tastes no good. #SomethingsMissing #SoupMaster #ResearchingOriginalSecretRecipe

07. Do you remember, my friend? #FartLordBangDaHoon #HomeMadeSoupTaste

image image image

08. What could possibly be the magical ingredient? #MomDidNotTellMe #ExceptionalTasteBuds

image image

09. I’m actually the son of a family that owns a traditional market rice soup restaurant spanning three generations for over 80 years #WhenIWasAChefWannaBe #NowImAStarChef

10. How dare you put this in the furnace  #TheWomanWhoErasedFirewoodFromHerMemoryToo #PoopingFriend #ATotalFiasco

11. I must be suffering from a Moonstagram addiction

12. Get out of there right now! #MyPreciousPungcheonok #WasITooHarshLashingOut

t/n: This is also a pun. Instead of saying “geo-gi-seo (거기서)” which means “from there”, the captions says “go-gi” which could make the sentence “Get out of the meat right now”. Bella is also repeating the word “meat” in the gif.

image image

13. It was 1 + 1 (buy one get one free) when I was buying one for Seol-ah #DontGetAnyWrongIdeas

14. I put it on for you in case it slips again

15. Moonstagram will continue tomorrow~~ #ThisIsFun #MoonstaClosing #GoodNight

[TRANS] 200414 Shinhwa’s Eric - “Eccentric! Chef Moon” - Moon Seung Mo IG Update

Spoiler

image image image

01. Overdrinking is a NO~~ #WhyAreYouHere #WhatAreYouDoingThereSeolA #MyHandsWhyAreYouThere #Maybe #CouldItBe #EccentricChefMoon

Spoiler

02. Picture = Have a Delicious Lunch
#MoonSeungMo

03. Someone who doesn’t only do Instagram but also cooks #ChefMoon

image image

04. I know ya’ll are waiting for this!!   #WhatAreYouDoingAt10:50PMOnFridayNight? #YouHaveToTakeCareOfYourHealth #IfYouWantToWatchEccentricChefMoon

05. Ok that’s good~ #IamMischievious

Trans for the video:
CAPTION  I will shoot a self cam without disturbing others
ERIC: (Self Camera) Did you do this? *happy* *happy*
STAFF: It was too chaotic
CAPTION: Bella Appears
ERIC: Please give a short introduction
BELLA: Hello, I’m Bella
ERIC: Ok, that’s good
CAPTION: Manly guy Eric’s Self Introduction Method 1
Spotted Seol-a!
ERIC: Seol-a ah~  Please give a short introduction to the camera~
SEOL-A Hello
ERIC: Ok, that’s good
CAPTION: Manly guy Eric’s Self Introduction Method 2
*mischievous*   *mischievous*

t/n: Eric did a little prank on Bella & Seol-ah by pulling out right after they said hello and before they were to give a short introduction to the camera.

image image image image image

06. I even took some selfie shots in the countries where I promoted Korean cuisine #SpaceFilledWithStarsAndMoonsForTheLastPic #SelfieMasterChefMoon #Follow #Like #PromotionKingChefMoon #https://m.tv.naver.com/channela.moonchef

image image image

07. I must save Bella  #Can’t Believe It Wasn’t CG #Real Life Raging Fire #Fire In The Front Fire In The Back #The Day I Burnt My Backside

08. If those bastards come back, I’ll just save you again. #FindTheKidnapper #ShowMeTheBlackVan #TheySaidThey’llContactMeIfAnythingComesUpButTheresNotAWord #csiChefMoon

Translation: EricMun.tumblr

[TRANS] 200415 Shinhwa’s Eric - “Eccentric! Chef Moon” - Moon Seung Mo IG Update

Spoiler

01. Cooking #ChefMoon

02. Japchae is not hard to make #BoilAndChopAndStirFryAndMix #ChefMoonsTable

image image

03. Me 6 months ago #TheDaysWhenIWasAStarChef

04. #MoonSelf 

image image

05. #CantBelieveIHaveToTakeOffMyClothes #CantBelieveTheresNothingToSee

Source: mooseungmo IG

07. Cooking~ #TheThingILikeToDo
Text on the photo: Because I like it

08. Unknowingly showing a proud fatherly smile. #OurHeartsAreOneOurFeelingsAlsoOne

08. Gosh. I’ve been looking forward to it so much, my neck may fall out~ #Just2MoreNights
Texts on the photo: When It’s Going to Be Friday

[TRANS] 200416 Shinhwa’s Eric - “Eccentric! Chef Moon” - Moon Seung Mo IG Update

Spoiler

01. A book so engrossing, you can not stop reading
#WannaReadTogether? #ArentYouCurious~

Spoiler

02. You thought it would be good huh~ #I Liked Shopping Together

image image

03. Now that I think about it, how many times have I saved you again? #ICanJustSaveYouAgainLater #BeCarefulWhatYouWishFor

image image image

04. When do you think my memory will return #SeohaVillage #Byeolna #RememberGoldCoast #WasTheMungBeanPorridgeGood? #IAmCurousAboutALotOfThings~ #WhyDoesFingerprintScannerNotWork  #NonyangAvenueShoppingFairy

image image image

05. What planet are you from? #SeohaVillage #PreciousCutie #SeolA #SeolaIsNotMyDaughterButFeelsLikeMyDaughter #SeolAWhoCriedALotBecauseOfDaddy #SeolaRaisedBySeohaVillage

image image image

06. The guy that was at least by my side when things got hard~ #BangDaHoon #YouHaveBeenGoingToTheCoffeeHouseALotLately #BankBangAlert!! #SimilarMentalAgeAsSeolA #PaintBang #SeohaVillage

image image image

07. #SeohaVillage #GrandpaBongdu #OldestElderInTheVillage #NothingWrongWithHisAge #ButTooMuchNagging #GoodMannersAreImperative!! #NonyangFamousForItsApples #SeolasClassicalChineseWritingTeacher

08. #SeohaVillage #Warm #GrandmaYoonja  #InChargeofSeolasBathTimes #NonyangFamousForItsCabbage

Source: moonstagram IG

09. #SeohaVillage #PiGonSookHeadOfVillage  #PresidentOfWomensAssociation #SeolA’sKoreanWritingTeacher #SeohaVillageSpeaker #TheVillageFromMyths #NonyangFamousForItsGarlics 

image image

10. #SeohaVillage #ChiefHwang #Who’sBeenStrugglingTheseDays #SeohaVillageCountyLeaderVillageDevelopmentOrder #CheerUp #NoDevelopment  #IAmTheAlternative

image image image

11. #SeohaVillage #DrCho #FactDeliverer #PickyFatherDaughterDuo  #PolicemanChoWhoFoundTheEvidence

12. #SeohaVillage #SeohaCoffehouse  #OwnerAndDamiGoHyosook  #ThePlaceBangDaHoonGoesToALot

13. Seoha Village Made Up of Love and Healing~  #SeeYouTomorrow #HappyChefMoon #TomorrowIs #ChefMoonDay

image image image

14. Thorough #MoonSeungMo

15. Everyone goodnight now~  #GoToSleep

• Like 2

The kiss scene making

In the 2nd kiss scene, Won Hee was casually practicing the kiss scene alone then the other actors said:

"Aren't you kissing too low?"

"Is Eric that small?"

So Eric bent down and said  "I'll have to do this." :lol:

It's nice seeing much laughter on set!!! :)

[메이킹] 한 이불을 덮은 에릭♥고원희 '불'타는(?) 촬영 현장 (ft. 박력 키-쑤 ㅎㅎ) | 유별나! 문셰프

• Like 4

200429 Go Won Hee’s IG Update: Shinhwa's Eric & Won Hee in a Photoshoot

On the Golden Week, let’s sit together with our family and watch the warm drama “Yoobyelna! Chef Moon” :kiss_wink:

t/n: Golden Week is the week with many public holidays. Starting this Thursday till Sunday, it’s public holidays in Korea.

f2de44cae2334e49fa5200493c988edf2809fb25

454e95189732fee98fa8f39f660104fb9c806a5d

Source: go_wonhee
Translation: eric_munleader for EricMun.tumblr

• Like 5

Go Won Hee And Shinhwa’s Eric Make A Heartfelt Promise At The Beach In “Eccentric! Chef Moon”

May 1, 2020
by S. Nam
fa2b44973e1f4347bf2487b47ea89740.jpeg?s=

Channel A’s Friday-Saturday drama “Eccentric! Chef Moon” released new stills of Shinhwa’s Eric and Go Won Hee!

The romantic comedy is about Yoo Bella (Go Won Hee), a reckless world-famous fashion designer who suffers from memory loss but experiences love, growth, and success after meeting star chef Moon Seung Mo (Eric).

Spoiler

In the last broadcast, Yoo Bella left Seoha village, causing Moon Seung Mo to suffer emotionally. The two people were eventually able to reunite thanks to Jang Sun Young (Gil Hae Yeon), but viewers were saddened to see Yoo Bella trying to push Moon Seung Mo away while Moon Seung Mo was unable to say what’s been on his mind.

In the new stills, Yoo Bella and and Moon Seung Mo look into each other’s eyes at the beach. Their deep gazes make the viewers’ hearts flutter, hinting that the two have finally shared their true feelings.

Go-Won-Hee-Eric-5.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1397766wpp/go-won-hee-and-shinhwas-eric-make-a-heartfelt-promise-at-the-beach-in-eccentric-chef-moon

• Like 2

I actually like EP11 despite a lot of dialogues. I still don't think Madame Jang was purposely meant to harm Bella's mother. Just Im Cheol Young's tactic to make Bella not to trust Madame Jang so she will value the fashion house less and choose to protect Seoha Village instead. The reporter happened to overheard the convo of Madame Jang with Im Cheol Young.  She didn't volunteer the information to bring harm to Bella's mom....

Our Seola not only has a great nose but she has great eyes for the fake stuffs too!!! I think the fire at Seungmo's parents will be what bring Im down for the crime. The beach scene was beautiful and what Seungmo told Bella. Let's fight together, whatever it is.

I really thought Louis would be bribed by Im Cheol Younng and pick the fake Bella's dress instead.  Kudoo for doing the right thing!

The scene when Eric had a stare down with Ahn Nae Sang (evil Im) in the parking lot, I got chill. Eric's eyes did all the talking during that part. :heart:

I can't wait for the next episode.  In EP12 preview, what the heck is the secret with young CEO Kang that his mom told him? That he and Bella are half sis & bro?  And what is the audio recording that he told Seungmo about?  It's also so nice seeing Seungmo and Bella holding hands in the car AND the ring is back on her finger again! :wub::wub:

I cracked up at this post of Chef Moon holding his chef knight and the next slide is, you guess it, Im Cheol Young :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Ep 11 was quite interesting.

Finally Jun Su's mother Han Mi Young turned on her husband. It had to take her father's death to finally see what a scumbag he is and how he has been manipulating everyone for his own gain. I did get the impression from the start that Mr. Lim and Mrs.Han never really loved each other.

Mr. Lim is such a snake, and I really hope that Jun Su and his mom are finally able to bring him down.

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=6073320

Madame Jang's French is pretty terrible.I can't understand a word. It also struck me that Louis's French doesn't sound native either. His accent sounds more like a German speaking French.  :)

Seol-a is so perceptive with recognizing Bella's dress! :)

I really like the police woman, Jo Son Mi. What a shame that she is stuck being a village police officer. When she puts on her glasses she becomes a smart detective! :D I really hope someone will realize her potential and that she gets a promotion by the end of this show.

94759706_2274012279568576_12641349432259

• Like 3

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Ep 11 was quite interesting.

Madame Jang's French is pretty terrible.I can't understand a word. It also struck me that Louis's French doesn't sound native either. His accent sounds more like a German speaking French.  :)

I really like the police woman, Jo Son Mi. What a shame that she is stuck being a village police officer. When she puts on her glasses she becomes a smart detective! :D I really hope someone will realize her potential and that she gets a promotion by the end of this show.

I was chatting with someone and she said she found the real Louis hahaha his name is Henny Savenije and he's Dutch!  :)  His French doesn't sound bad but I had the expectation that with a name Louis + from Paris, he must be a French native.  To think about it, Louis doesn't have to be a French native.  It's one of the world fashion capitals so he might not necessarily be French French :)

Totally!  I hope she get a good promo later.  Such a competent police officer. Maybe she will replace that bad cop boss of her :)

This behind the scene with the bad assistant is funny :)

Spoiler

The sunrise is so beautiful...

200501 Shinhwa’s Eric Official Update:

Should we just go far away as it is?

Seung-mo who ran to Bella at a call from her
Tonight at 10:50pm on Channel A <Eccentric! Chef Moon> tune in and find out what happens

9ec8e4bc7577a8574976363ffbe6de4bc95e6a4d

e48bf09b3303d4b6f5117de1e79f5242e1b8c4ae

9446ce166352b82b3562615662fb13b639a74ab5

Source: Official Eric (1, 2)
Translation: eric_munleader for
EricMun.tumblr

New stills for EP12.  Seol-a cried again but looks like it's happy tears this times :)

Spoiler

EXAW7uUXsAEufFP?format=jpg&name=orig

This was then...

94722299_1083881038657861_39700148755224

EXAXh6JXQAURV1n?format=jpg&name=orig

EW5hZyuXkAE5r4t?format=jpg&name=orig

And tonight :)

EXAW7uUXsAEufFP?format=jpg&name=orig

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Phi said:

I was chatting with someone and she said she found the real Louis hahaha his name is Henny Savenije and he's Dutch!  :)  His French doesn't sound bad but I had the expectation that with a name Louis + from Paris, he must be a French native.  To think about it, Louis doesn't have to be a French native.  It's one of the world fashion capitals so he might not necessarily be French French :)

Yup, Henny Savenije sounds like a totally Dutch name to me. His French is grammatically good, but you can definitely tell he's not a native speaker from the accent. Still with the name Louis, I would expect him to be French French... :D

@Phi Thanks for all the great pics - the IG video was also really nice. :)

• Like 1

Ep 12 finally brought revelations to the table for everyone involved, as secrets started spilling out.

As expected, Jun Su's mother was more or less forced into the marriage by Mr. Lim. I felt quite bad for her - she must have endured years of torment and guilt. With Mr. Lim now threatening Jun Su, he took it to a new low.

I think we can all agree Mr. Lim is a DESPICABLE man! :rage:

Spoiler

Me when watching scenes with Mr. Lim :D

BelovedBitesizedGiraffe-size_restricted.

Jun Su and Bella meeting up as half-siblings was really sweet. Loved how he asked her if he could call her noona. :)

TBH, I really thought this drama was going to be a comedy, but it has more elements of makjang and drama than I thought. :D

• Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 4:25 AM, partyon said:

Jun Su and Bella meeting up as half-siblings was really sweet. Loved how he asked her if he could call her noona. :)

TBH, I really thought this drama was going to be a comedy, but it has more elements of makjang and drama than I thought. :D

I am still confused when Junsun found out Bella is his half sister.  Prior to their meeting at the memorial place and he called her noona, I don't recall anyone told him about this.

The revenge, power grab that led to arson was established from the beginning so I expected it.  It is darker than I thought because of the more despicable things Im Cheol Young did in the past now all come out.

I don't like that Bella made that deal with the devil to save Seoha Village but I understand the emotion that led to that decision.  I'm not happy she said she doesn't want to make / design clothes any more so the Bella brand is no longer important... C'mon girl!  Designing clothes in in her blood as we saw when she designed Pungcheonok restaurant.  She can totally start from scratch with a new brand.

So glad Seung-mo caught up with her at the airport.  The moment he snatched the passport, I was screaming YES!  Poor guy was pretty much running after her for 2-3 days straight without a change of clothes.  It's good to see the villagers continue on with the restaurant while Chef was away. I hope the locals people will eventually run the restaurant by themselves with time and training.

I can't wait for EP13. Why Im Cheol Young shows up at Pungcheonok restaurant and why Seung-mo has to leave Soha for a few days.  Who is he looking for? The security boss? 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Phi said:

I am still confused when Junsun found out Bella is his half sister.  Prior to their meeting at the memorial place and he called her noona, I don't recall anyone told him about this.

@Phi You're not the only one confused. I was also like, oh when did Jun Su find out Bella is his sister?! :D

I think it's just you and me left on the thread now.... :D

@larus Did you give up? ;)

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

You're not the only one confused. I was also like, oh when did Jun Su find out Bella is his sister?!

I think he found out when his mother told him the whole story about his father, about the accident and about Bella`s mother. It is a logic explanation but it would have been nice if the scenes are more clear and we don`t have to make assumption and explain the scenes.

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you give up?

I did not give up (usually, I finish dramas that I start) but I was a little busy and I did not have much to comment.

I also don`t like that Bella made a deal with Im Cheol Young but I am glad that Seung Mo found out and wanted to convince her to not do it.

Thank God that they did not dragg the story with Louis. It would not have made sense that he will accept the money and tell that fake Bella is the real one. Not because Im Cheol Young would not be capable to bribe him but Louis`s lie would have been short lived. It is imposible that only one man knew about Bella and the man risked his reputation.

I really don`t like the story overall. I wish the writing would have been better. But I still like the couple and Seol A and, even with noble idiocy, I still want them to be together. 

• Like 1

This is cute.  Won Hee & Eric picked the hardest scene for each other, who Bella & Seungmo is to each of them and their wishes for

And so Bella was the one came up with zombie idea.  Eric is always considerate of people.  We keep hearing about this not just from his co-stars but other people who worked with him.  And when he praise someone, it feels genuine because it often comes with details, not just genetic / cookie cutter kinda praises.

Their last words for each other is sweet! :wub:

Please turn on CC for subtitles :)

[ENGLISH SUB] 200424 Behind The Scene - Eccentric Couple Shinhwa’s Eric Moon ♥ Go Won-hee, To Each Other We Are..?

The making of the 2nd kiss is funny.  I wonder when this one is coming :)

[ENGLISH SUB] 200428 “Eccentric! Chef Moon” Shinhwa’s Eric ♥ Go Won-hee Under One Blanket - Kiss Making

200502 Shinhwa’s Eric Official Update:

Finally romance begins?!

‘I like that kind of Yoo-jin,’ Seung-mo’s confession,
Tonight at 10:50pm on Channel A <Eccentric! Chef Moon> tune in and find out what happens

Source: Official Eric (1, 2)
Translation: eric_munleader for
EricMun.tumblr

• Like 2

On 5/5/2020 at 2:11 AM, larus said:

I think he found out when his mother told him the whole story about his father, about the accident and about Bella`s mother. It is a logic explanation but it would have been nice if the scenes are more clear and we don`t have to make assumption and explain the scenes.

I also don`t like that Bella made a deal with Im Cheol Young but I am glad that Seung Mo found out and wanted to convince her to not do it.

Thank God that they did not dragg the story with Louis. It would not have made sense that he will accept the money and tell that fake Bella is the real one. Not because Im Cheol Young would not be capable to bribe him but Louis`s lie would have been short lived. It is imposible that only one man knew about Bella and the man risked his reputation.

It's not super important but it kinda bugs me :joy: so I when back and rewatched that part. When Mrs. Han told Junsu about the accident and that Im Cheol Young was the one orchestrated it, it was after the memorial place scene when Junsu called her noona.  Prior to this, Mrs. Han told Junsu about his dad's affair with Bella's mom.  We knew/guessed they could half bro & sis because we know from others' convos. It would be quite a big guess for Junsu to know this all of a sudden.

You're right about Louis.  Even if he lied for Im Cheol Young, it would be very short lived and he would loose his reputation and business.  Good thing the drama didn't swing it that way.

From EP.13 preview, I'm actually looking forward to this week. I also hope they bring back some fun as well.

200507 Shinhwa’s Eric with Drama Editor:

<Eccentric, Chef Moon>, the drama that I edited happily while having so much fun for 6 months.
Even though the ratings were disappointing, but it was the funniest, cutest and the warmest drama I have ever worked on.
Eric Oppa :heart: I hope to see you again looking even better than now in your next project.. I will always support you. :heart:

I hope we can work together again ㅎㅎ
#EricOppa #PleaseStayHappy #ThankYou:heart:

Note: He came into do a voice recording.

be876d7dbff75c97f30a7b9b331e38350f8b0b20

ed0516c4ac2627c08d9e6bda28b83a31d4323415

Source: Click_joo IG

• Like 2

EP.13 is actually a GOOD episode!!

It's funny, sweet, heart warming and suspenseful. I love Seungmo clapped back to Im Cheol Young with "are you have more things to hide?" and got the devil out of Pungcheonok so fast! The "magical porridge that cures anxiety." hahaha Can we have one Seungmo for each household lol It's so nice to see Yoojin teaching Seola sewing. Even our little girl can notice she's different when she's making clothes. C'mon Yoojin, get back to your game.

EXjD6McX0AIPKqP?format=jpg&name=large

I laughed when the villagers & Seungmo pretended to exercise. Then they took my tears when they packed a lunch for Moon Chefpeeu. Like I said in previous episode, I hope they can run the restaurant on their own after training and a new menu. It's more meaningful for the locals to run it themselves.

I wish Mrs. Han did not let Im Cheol Young get to her head and corporate with him again but putting myself in her shoes, I understand why she chose to get on the devil side again as she knows very well what Im is capable of harming her son like he killed Bella's parents.

Fake Bella is in trouble. She's in way over your head! I semi-wished they didn't show a preview after such cliffhanger at the end of this episode. What's the point of having such cliffhanger only to ruin the suspension in the preview? XD

Looking forward to EP14 :)   I can't wait for Seungmo to get head to head with Im Cheol Young and Bella seems to be getting back to her Yoojin mode again!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

New stills for EP.14

EXkXoyfWsAILYgB?format=jpg&name=orig

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004203410?

• Like 1