[Drama 2020] Yoobyeolna! Chef Moon, 유별나! 문셰프

larus

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Your intuition was better than mine :D I was expecting that maybe her father would push her on the scene, not that she would do it herself. I felt kind of bad for her previously, but not anymore!
I can't wait for Bella to take Hyuna down!

I did not think much how it would be the scene but I knew the public will see "Bella"`s face for the first time after that fashion show.

Of course that I want to see Bella take her place back because that`s right. She work very hard to build her name in the industry.

More than the "fight" Real Bella vs Fake Bella, it is interesting to me to see/ to undertsand the psychological resort of this decision. Hyuna was pushed to impresionate her idol. She felt remorse and she did not want to take Bella`s place but now, after seeing people cheering her, her mind probably said "why not?" Madame Jang helped her take the desission. I don`t think it was planed, I think it was a last moment decision. The public positive reaction was like a drug for her. She really stepped the red line here. It will be hard to come back to what she was. Even if Bella will come back, or she will know that Bella did not die, Hyun Ah will ally with her father to ger rid of her. She will not want to let go of what she has now.  Hyuna will not end well.

• Like 2

20040418 Shinhwa’s Eric Official Updates:

How about Seung-mo, the chairman for the task fore?
Seung-mo is very famous you know~(What do you mean :sweat_smile:)

What is the restaurant that was opened under Seung-mo’s name called?!
Channel A at 10:50 every Friday - Saturday <Eccentric! Chef Moon> please tune in

68d8334ff2d3c93f1e4e77471df4704bb92e8eaf

b115a38d5e2dbb3aa7900e7e319c58503d7285dc

Source: Official Eric
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

200418 Shinhwa’s Eric Official Update:

The closer he gets to Bella, the sadder Seung-mo becomes :cry:
(feat.it was delicious) t/n: Eric referred to Won-hee’s sticker of fan support

Chef Moon & Bella’s full fledged romance :heart:
Channel A at 10:50 every Friday - Saturday <Eccentric! Chef Moon> please tune in

5bce4937dc8957fee417cb27796bd53fab1e7a3d

Spoiler

5834b3d32c0f8da6462cec4bc01ab67f7291bb14

ecb4bae71a7cf5a469b1c8471096cd615cfa3f3f

Source: Official Eric (1, 2)
Translation:
EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1

7 hours ago, larus said:

I did not think much how it would be the scene but I knew the public will see "Bella"`s face for the first time after that fashion show.

Of course that I want to see Bella take her place back because that`s right. She work very hard to build her name in the industry.

More than the "fight" Real Bella vs Fake Bella, it is interesting to me to see/ to undertsand the psychological resort of this decision. Hyuna was pushed to impresionate her idol. She felt remorse and she did not want to take Bella`s place but now, after seeing people cheering her, her mind probably said "why not?" Madame Jang helped her take the desission. I don`t think it was planed, I think it was a last moment decision. The public positive reaction was like a drug for her. She really stepped the red line here. It will be hard to come back to what she was. Even if Bella will come back, or she will know that Bella did not die, Hyun Ah will ally with her father to ger rid of her. She will not want to let go of what she has now.  Hyuna will not end well.

Agree.  At the beginning, I thought she could get used to this fame of being Bella and doesn't want to give it up.  After watching EP.7, I also think Madame Jang's constant taking down on Hyun-a also pushed her toward this path.  I haven't got to EP8 yet but I wonder how they'll settle the real and the fake Bella now that Hyun-A's face is plaster every magazines as Bella... Madame Jang had no choice but going along with it or she also comes down with it.  In the preview for EP7, Madame Jang finally found Bella and looks like she fully recover her memory.  May be they'll do a design competition to decide who is the fake Bella...

It's interesting, the other guy new director Choi who was with Seung-mo in Australia told Bella when they met at the village that may be they met before... Bella replied with may be in the hospital but he said before that... I'm curious where else could they had met before?  At the restaurant when she visited with Madame Jang to look for Chef Moon who made that porridge but he already left for Korea.

I love EP.7, with the OTP comes to term more with their feelings for each other as well as appreciating each other's talents once they see each other's works.

Little Seol-ah continues to take our heart with wits.  It's so cute when she notices Bella's looking at Seung-mo adoringly hahaha She's way too smart!!! 

This scene is funny when Seung-mo clapped back with a "Seol-ah, did you hurt your eyes?" lol  It's a cute but it's a bit extra to have her calling some one of her uncle as oppa :D  On to watch EP8!!

EV4QS5sWoAIC0U0?format=jpg&name=orig

EV4QS5sXsAAuzFE?format=jpg&name=orig

EV4QS5sWAAMhXHa?format=jpg&name=orig

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

I like that she kissed him first...

Me too!  The kiss was good but I kinda had a small wish the PD gave it a bit more :D  It's kinda understood since it's their first kiss...

I love that moonstagram account, serves us so much contents than the official Channel A

• Like 3

Episode 8 continued with (again) more solid writing. I feel like the two last episodes have been so much better than the previous ones. 

@rocher22 @Phi I also think it was a breath of fresh air to have Bella instigate the kiss. Happens way too seldom in Korean dramas. ;)

Is everyone else feeling hungry after seeing the trout served to villagers? I was drooling when I saw that portion - lol :D

Little Seol-a meeting her grandpa was heartbreaking :bawling:  I was kind of disappointed that it was revealed that Seola-a isn't Chef Moon's daughter, but then again it was quite expected. She comes from a family of chefs as well, which of course explains her keen sense of smell. I just love how much Bella cares for little Seol-a. I hope she can stay with Bella and Chef Moon. Not sure if it's going to possible though.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Phi said:

Little Seol-ah continues to take our heart with wits.  It's so cute when she notices Bella's looking at Seung-mo adoringly hahaha She's way too smart!!! 

Seol Ah steals the show for me. She totally won my heart. I am glad that she is not Seung Mo`s biological daughter. I think that it is touching how Seung Mo accepted both Bella and Seol Ah in his life. I think he considers both of them family. They don`t have to be a blood related.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I also think it was a breath of fresh air to have Bella instigate the kiss.

The kiss came at the right time. :D They already felt the atraction for each other before the trip now they are official a couple.

11 hours ago, Phi said:

I wonder how they'll settle the real and the fake Bella now that Hyun-A's face is plaster every magazines as Bella... Madame Jang had no choice but going along with it or she also comes down with it.  In the preview for EP7, Madame Jang finally found Bella and looks like she fully recover her memory.  May be they'll do a design competition to decide who is the fake Bella...

Bella worked with a lot of people before the fashion collection has been launched in Korea. I see that European guy who realised that the woman on the magazine is the fake Bella. Maybe it won`t be easy for Bella to regain what she lost overnight but she will prove that she is the real talent here.:D

• Like 2

I love EP.08 so much!  There was a lot of OTP time together.

The whole fake marriage is so hilarious!  From the shopping for ring to clothes, the most hilarious part was at the dinner.  Seung-mo was so awkward and on guard all the time so drunk Bella didn't accidentally gave it away.

From the preview for EP9, looks like Bella and Seung-mo don't have much time to enjoy their new found love before the bad guys coming for her again.  I wonder if they hide their love from the other villagers when they come back to town or dating secretly for now :)  I love the small talk they had... and Seung-mo showing his vulnerability that he's happy for her when she regains her memory.  But he'll heart broken that she would leave.  Right there, she kissed him. I like that she's the one initiated their first kiss. It's kinda very much her character as well.  And I like the little pause Seung-mo had before embraced her back.  The background music was good and fitting for the mood :wub:   

Another thing I love for this underrated drama so far is that there is no 3rd wheels like most kdramas that are there creates unnecessary and annoying conflicts, noble idiocy just to drag things out and get in the way OTP's love for each other.  It won't spark much discussions with a steady love like these 2 without 3rd wheels but I love that peace :)

The end of EP8 really had me bawling.  I do like how they revealed Seol-ah's identity.  I would not had guessed even if I didn't think she is Chef Moon's biological daughter based on his reactions from the moment Seol-ah came into his life.  The scene with Seung-mo & Seol-ah walking into the hospital room, I love the small details in this scene. From Seol-ah’s hesitated one step-back, to Seung-mo firmly held her hand to assure her that it's ok and he waited for HER to make the first step instead of making her walking along with him.  Seol-ah was in charge at her own pace.  I'm so looking forward to EP9

On 4/19/2020 at 6:57 AM, partyon said:

Episode 8 continued with (again) more solid writing. I feel like the two last episodes have been so much better than the previous ones. 

@rocher22 @Phi I also think it was a breath of fresh air to have Bella instigate the kiss. Happens way too seldom in Korean dramas. ;)

I like seeing that!  It kinda fit Bella's personality as well, be it a go-getter or her 'foreigner' upbringing :)

Is everyone else feeling hungry after seeing the trout served to villagers? I was drooling when I saw that portion - lol :D

Little Seol-a meeting her grandpa was heartbreaking :bawling:  I was kind of disappointed that it was revealed that Seola-a isn't Chef Moon's daughter, but then again it was quite expected. She comes from a family of chefs as well, which of course explains her keen sense of smell. I just love how much Bella cares for little Seol-a. I hope she can stay with Bella and Chef Moon. Not sure if it's going to possible though.

My tummy was grumbling when I saw the 5-course dinner!  It'll be interesting how Seung-mo incorporates the modern dishes with the more traditional ones for the menu.  I hope he's successful in recreating that secret sauce no that old men is ill with alzheimer and his son passed away....

I was ok with her not being Seung-mo's daughter.  It makes the relationship the more interesting. While no one else but Seung Mo, Seol-ah can tell the soup is not the same as Seung-mo's parents. Her great ability of smell makes an strengthen the bond between her and Seung-mo.

It would be a good advocate for adoption if Seung-mo adopts her later on (which I think he will because Seung-mo hasn't corrected Seol-ah or anyone who called him Seol-ah's father like he did in the beginning).  Bella loves our little girl so if she and Seung-mo are a couple, I can totally feel they adopt Seol-ah :)  It feels natural that way.  Unless something else prevent them from doing that....

May be they'll show in EP9 as it continues with the hospital scene, one thing I wasn't sure is did grandpa gave Seol-ah Seung-mo's photo and told her that's her real dad (assuming Seol-ah's father passed away when she was young)?  Or she did this all on her own?  Which is also likely consider how smart this kid is. 

On 4/19/2020 at 9:16 AM, larus said:

Seol Ah steals the show for me. She totally won my heart. I am glad that she is not Seung Mo`s biological daughter. I think that it is touching how Seung Mo accepted both Bella and Seol Ah in his life. I think he considers both of them family. They don`t have to be a blood related.

The kiss came at the right time. :D They already felt the atraction for each other before the trip now they are official a couple.

Me too.  Seol-ah is not Seung Mo's biological daughter making the relationship dynamic more interesting than the easy way of letting let her be his real daughter.  I like how a family bond is possible by the care and the relationship they have for each other than just because of bloodline, the like of Im family.... And if Seung Mo adopts Seol-ah later, it's even more meaningful as adoption is often still looked down in South Korea.

The kiss was perfect timing.  I like the pacing of their love development, not to rush or too slow :)

On 4/19/2020 at 9:16 AM, larus said:

Bella worked with a lot of people before the fashion collection has been launched in Korea. I see that European guy who realised that the woman on the magazine is the fake Bella. Maybe it won`t be easy for Bella to regain what she lost overnight but she will prove that she is the real talent here.:D

haha right, that French guy Louis also knows Bella.  I think only those 2 know about Bella's real identity aside from Madame Jang, fake Bella, Director Im, his wife and the security company boss.  I can't wait to see how Bella taking back her name.

I feel sorry for the young CEO Kang... He's so powerless, even his mom is blind by her own pettiness.  How could she not letting go after all these years to even liking Im's idea that he will flatten that mountain side village where her ex-husband's lover graveside is.  I hope with Seung Mo, Bella and may be Chairman Han's backing, Kang can gain some footing.

So cute!! :)

• Like 2

200417 Shinhwa’s Eric on Stylist Kim Gayoung

#End of filming. Thank you to everyone that worked hard :love:
Please enjoy the rest of the show ^^ # YoobyeolnaChefMoon

1565a894e14e0df8bc471c7016d6ab20549c8ca5

d350b6678cbfe1468712234396df72d0fcc4e396

cab2b2cd9ab3b26b50e827f09cd0381882bd3381

Eric’s writing on the autograph:
To. Connecting Note
Connecting note, you’ve done hard work. Thank you. Now then.. goodbye :)
From “Yoobyeolna! Chef Moon”
Moon Seung-mo!

t/n: not sure who Eric referred the Connecting Note as but he’s calling the notebook “연결노트”

Spoiler

a8fec06cc7cfcc74e6eef2d6d8af013844597a26

Source: kky86912

• Like 1

This one by The Ade is one of my fav.

[MUSIC VIDEO] 200411 Eccentric! Chef Moon - OST PART 5 “Fluttering Feelings” (설레임) by The Ade (디에이드) + English Lyric

Artist: 디에이드 (The Ade)
Lyricist: 설기태, 박경돈, 김규년
Composer: 설기태, 박경돈
Arranger: 박경돈
Release Date: 2020.04.11
℗© ㈜스노우엔터테인먼트 (Snow Entertainment)

English Translation

When I’m looking into the heart fluttering eyes that live in my heart
Why can’t I think of anything?

When we first met, we didn’t feel any attraction
But time has passed so quickly

Did you know things would turn out this way? That you’d become my precious person?
If you hurt, I can’t stand it, I want to give you my all
When you warmly hold my hand, I want to tell you I love you
I want to feel this moment right now

Even if my feelings are inexperienced, I keep missing you
So I’m calling you, saying awkward things

My heart was closed but now it’s filled with you
No words or reason can express
I want to feel this moment right now

Thank you, for all the moments we spent together
For being a bright light into my dark heart

My heart was closed but now it’s filled with you
No words or reason can express
I want to feel this moment forever
I want to feel this moment forever

English Translation: pop!gasa

200417 Eccentric! Chef Moon - OST PART 6 “Remaining Memories” (남겨진 기억) by Damons Year (데이먼스 이어) + English Lyric

Spoiler

Artist:  데이먼스 이어 (Damons Year)
Lyricist: 이지현, 현정
Composer: 설기태
Arranger: KT SNOW
Release Date: 2020.04.17
©℗ ㈜스노우엔터테인먼트 (Snow Entertainment)

English Translation:

In this warm yet empty space
There are memories that deeply remain
Following the shadows that have left
Time has scattered

I’m wandering through the maze
That’s buried in my heart
Tossing and turning in my dreams before I awake

Into the shadowy place that hasn’t healed
I’m taking you out again, hello

I’m standing in this unforgettable longing
Not able to say anything
Lingering in that day that I cannot erase
Only my memories can take me there

Without you tonight
I’m only thinking of the memories
Following the shadows that have left
Time has scattered

I’m wandering through the maze
Where only memories become clear
Tossing and turning in my dreams before I awake

Into the shadowy place that hasn’t healed
I’m taking you out again, hello

I’m standing in this unforgettable longing
Not able to say anything
Lingering in that day that I cannot erase
Only my memories can take me there

I can’t reach you
Yet I can’t let go
Will I be able to tell you some day?

English Translation: pop!gasa

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 2

New stills - we saw this coming from EP9 preview didn't we? :)

2020042501001905400120571_20200424085012

Source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003558478

EP9 PREVIEW

Quiz with the cast, funny even if I don't understand everything. :sweat_smile:

They were asked if they like cat (고양이 - go-yang-ee) or dog (강아지 - Kang-a-ji).

Wonhee said cat (go-yang-ee),  Eric said  가양이 (ka-yang-ee) with is a combi of dog-cat lol

He probably meant to say dog (which he owns 2), but had a blooper after Wonhee said "go-yang-gee" :lol:

• Like 4

200423 ‘Eccentric! Chef Moon’ Shinhwa’s Eric*Go Won Hee, Fun Filled and Heartwarming Behind The Scene Photos Have Been Released
0004195704_001_20200423082414069.jpg

Giving viewers the gift of healing with its upbeat and fun story every Friday Saturday night, ‘Eccentric! Chef Moon’(scripted by Jung Yoo Ri, Kim Kyung Soo, directed by Choi Do Hoon, Jung Heon Soo from Production by StoryNetworks, Glovic Entertainment) showed off Eric (as Moon Seung Mo) and Go Won Hee’s (as Yoo Bella) heartwarming sides.

First, a shot of Eric and Go Won Hee smiling widely together draws people’s attention. The two usually show off a fiery, tit-for-tat bickering chemistry but when the cameras are off, they display their closeness through playful expressions as if bickering never happened.

Next are shots of Eric discussing his scenes with the director and filming crew and Go Won Hee constantly monitoring her own performance. Viewers get a glimpse of the two’s professional sides as they focus on their performance.

While the two naturally elevate the mood of the set, the moment filming begins, they also show themselves taking their roles seriously during filming, raising anticipation for a synergy-filled ‘healing romance’.

The production team of ‘Eccentric! Chef Moon’ said that ‘Both of the actors are considerate of each others and they have good acting chemistry together so their particular harmony and light-hearted energy flows naturally onto the screen.  Please look forward to the actors’ chemistry as the story-line progresses and becomes more and more interesting.

‘Eccentric! Chef Moon’ airs every Friday, Saturday night at 10:50PM.

Source: OSEN

200422 Go Won Hee on Shinhwa’s Eric: “I Think Eric’s Only Weakness Is That He Doesn’t Have Any Shortcomings”

(omit unrelated parts)

Perhaps because of such perfectionist sides to her, those who don’t know her often assume that Go Won Hee is just a stereotypical stuck-up and cold-hearted woman from the city.  However, in the hospital scene from Australia, she prominently displayed her imperfect side by actually falling asleep, which took her fellow actors as well as the filming crew by surprise.  Because of the sound of her snoring, Eric, who plays the role of Chef Moon, suffered a hard time with acting as he was trying hard to hold in his laughter during this scene.

She quickly became close to her co-star Eric based on their common denominator of passion for cooking.  Since Eric’s profession in the drama is a chef, it was only natural that there were many scenes in the kitchen. But his previous interest in cooking as well as his chemistry with Go Won Hee, who regularly watched and imitated Baek Jong Won’s cooking programs, were combined seamlessly to create an incredibly comfortable and friendly atmosphere.

Go Won Hee shared her thoughts on her co-star Eric, “I think Eric’s only weakness is that he doesn’t have any shortcomings.  He’s much more detailed and meticulous than I thought, so he even catches the parts that I might miss and overlook.  When we work together, he always asks for my opinions and is very considerate so that I can act comfortably.  I’m always grateful to him.

Source: Woman Donga

t/n: It must be this scene that Won Hee fell asleep and let out a snore that made Eric having a hard time acting because he had to hold in laughter during the scene. ☺️   She must be very tired from all the traveling.

• Like 3

3 Things To Watch For As “Eccentric! Chef Moon” Crosses The Halfway Point

Apr 24, 2020
by J. Lim
c69a5e625c9442559f076b0f85a932b0.jpeg?s=

Eccentric! Chef Moon” continues to get more intriguing as it enters its second half!

The drama is a healing romantic comedy that tells the story of world-famous fashion designer Yoo Bella (Go Won Hee), who has lost her memory and has become a carefree troublemaker in the Seoha village, and celebrity chef Moon Seung Mo (Shinhwa’s Eric) as they grow, love, and succeed.

As the drama enters its second half, here are three things to keep an eye out for:

Spoilers

Eric and the opening of his restaurant, will he keep hold of both work and love?

The most recent episode followed Moon Seung Mo and Yoo Bella as the tried to find the ingredients that will recreate the flavor of the broth made in his parents’ restaurant. Their time together has solidified their love for each other and the budding romance between the pair has been making viewers’ hearts race. As the drama follows the pair’s difficult journey to find the perfect ingredients, it will be interesting to see if they will be able to overcome all odds and successfully open a restaurant

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1396401wpp/3-things-to-watch-for-as-eccentric-chef-moon-crosses-the-halfway-point

• Like 2

I will ignore the scene with the gangsters/ those stupid men who were hired to kill Bella.

After so many years in the fashion business, Bella should have more than one man to testify that she was the true Bella. Well... I won`t think too much about this plot. Anything to bring In Cheol Yong down.

I was sorry for Seung Mo and Seol A that Bella left them without a proper goodbye.

I like that Bella called Madame Jang out on her behaviour. It was silly to proceed doing business without her, and make a contract with Im Cheol Yong and Hyun A.

I hope Bella will regain her name in the business but she will be a fool if she won`t recognize that she was happier when she had Seung Mo and Seol Ah in her life.

• Like 3

It was great that Bella finally regained her memory. But like @larus said, I think it was pretty evident that she isn't happy as Bella. She was happier has Byeol-na in the village.

It was kind of sad how she regressed back to her old life where she denies herself from food, companionship and love. It will take some time for her to realize that she wants more in life.

Poor Seol-a. She gained a dad but lost a mom. :(  She was so heartbroken that Bella left without saying goodbye... :(

The director is even colder than I thought, killing off the chairman in such a cold fashion. Pretty sure his wife and Jun-su will start turning on him now. Hyuna also turned evil in a second. Seems she really is her father's daughter. :D

Kudos to the local police woman with the detective glasses. She's a smart cookie! :D

• Like 2

EP9 & 10,  I really like that this drama doesn't make you sad or angry for too long because there's always some funny or heartwarming moment to balance it out. 

I really love the small details in this scene. From Seola’s hesitate step-back, to Seung-mo taking her hand to assure her it’s OK and he waited for HER to make the 1st step and his thumb caressing her hand is another it's ok, I'm here for you.  As I said before, it's nice how they didn't make Seola to be Seungmo's biological daughter, an often used trope in K-drama just to complicate up relationship and spice up discussions.  Given Seola's great sense of smell, they could so make it that way. 

Even though Seung-mo adopts Seola to repay her grandpa for treating him like a son and taught him all the secret recipes, it feels good he did that.  He has no obligation (socially or morally) to take her as his daughter, especially he's still a single unmarried man. It might seem like a natural thing for him to do but given how adoption is looked down in Korea, it's not a small gesture. Thumbs up to the writers for doing this.

The kiss... I wish Seola didn't interrupt but looking back, it might be just right with a small kiss like this since Bella is to leave soon... Seung-mo's slowly embracing Bella was sweet but what was this 'politeness' when they had a kiss that night at the other ahjushi's house?  Did they forget all that?  :)

hahaha I swear I was waiting for Seola to ask them if they were watching TV :lol:

Just like when Byeol-na tripped on Seung-mo and they pretended to watched TV even though the TV was off LOL

It's refreshing young Kang CEO's mother (I can't remember her name for the life of me) finally realizes she should not drag her son in her petty past any more. It is more meaningful as she came to realize this BEFORE Im Cheol Young stabbed her in the back with stealing Donghan. This is what I like to see in drama.. despite how much I'm annoyed of their character & behaviors, I'm all for them to realize their mistake and be better.

I understand Bella's priority right now is to get her name back than romance.... I would if I were her too but she could be nice to Seungmo and don't be so cold to him after what he had done for her.  Is she doubting herself that Designer Bella can't live at a small village like Soha and made friends with the villagers like Byeol-na did?  It's so nice to see badass Bella fighting back to the bad guys to take back what's hers.  I love it so much when she told Im Cheol Young at the funeral that "You've been looking for me so much but you don't seem to be happy to see me."  hahahaha salvage!!

Also glad Seungmo knows Byeol-na is Byeol-na and Yoo-jin is Yoo-jin when Madame Jang spotted the couple ring and asked him about his relationship with Bella.  Not because Byeol-na is love with him means the same thing would be with Bella.  It's good to see this.

Spoiler

EWiY0pcXkAELig6?format=jpg&name=orig

EWiY2PBXYAERa_P?format=jpg&name=orig

I have a feeling Im Cheol Young will bribe Louis from France with financial benefits so he will pick fake Bella and her dress.  6 more episodes to go, it's too soon for Im's ship to sink....

Not because I like Eric, this drama deserves more love.  Despite packing so much stuffs in the first 2 episode, the plot points are not that far fetch.  The pacing was good, no annoying 3rd wheels for the sake of keeping the OTP apart, no noble idiocy, it's funny, heartwarming, no obsessive/clingy BF or GF or exes... and there's food.  What's not to love?  People are missing out on a good drama  :)

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Phi said:

hahaha I swear I was waiting for Seola to ask them if they were watching TV

I was waiting for her to ask them what are they are doing? :D For a moment I thought she saw them kiss.

My heart broke when I saw Seol Ah crying that Bella left. She is consider her family, like a mother. I hoped Bella will asked Seung Mo how Seol Ah is doing. 

I think Seung Mo will come to Seul to protect her.

• Like 2