[Drama 2020] Yoobyeolna! Chef Moon, 유별나! 문셰프

larus

16 hours ago, Phi said:

I think in EP4, she did go to Seung-mo's home to look for Bella because that was her grandparents' home that she got from the lawyer. I was so hopping she brought a photo with her and showed it to him instead just asking if Yoo Yoon-jin came by or not.  Of course he had no idea it's Bella's real name.  And it's only 4 episodes in, too early to get there :lol:

Yeah that too... Show a photo... Especially considering Bella hides her idendity and might use a different name if she was hiding.

And i was suggesting she hires some people to look for her because she clearly is not qualified to do so herself.

Well i didn't mean to make a big deal about her character. Let's get back to the more fun stuff :D

• Like 1

HI !

First time here but i like 4 episode a lot. Seol is a scene stellar. Her dialect and antique are generously cute lols. 

is she Moon's real daughter ? I mean when she showed up in his family's restaurant while they were talking about Moon to find wife, i found it's hilarious :joy:

Wow, Director Im is the epitome of devil. He tried everything for his own satisfaction even sacrifice his daughter's sanity for his own pleasure. His daughter has a lil bit of sanity and she feels guilty about the accident that caused Bella lost her memories. 

Director Im's wife is same with her husband. They are basically devils. I have a feeling she is the one who killed her late husband with Bella's mother 20 years ago.

Everyone in this drama unless the ahjumma,ahjussi and Moon's friend in Nanyang village are evil. :cold_sweat:

i am curious about the reason why Madame Jang brought Bella abroad without telling the sole reason why would they leave the country.

and our OTP LOLS, their chemistry is amazing. I love when they bickering each other and about Bella's french, IMO she speaks like Germany for me since i have brother who lives in German and the way she speaks French remind me of my brother when speaking Germany :D

• Like 2

12 hours ago, rukizie said:

Director Im's wife is same with her husband. They are basically devils. I have a feeling she is the one who killed her late husband with Bella's mother 20 years ago.

I don`t think Im`s wife, Han Mi young, is evil. Sure, as a chaebol daughter, is the typical spoiled, arogant and aloof woman. She is not portrayed as a nice and warm woman but the fact that she stills has a grudge about her first husband after so many years is telling me that she loved him very much.  She suffered when she heard about his first husband`s "infidelity" and later about his death.

She is wrong when doesn`t let her son to continue his father`s project. He was still his father even if he would have been a bad husband.

But emotions are not rational. Han Mi Young did not moved on. She married Im Cheol yong but it was a marriage without love.

I think she needs to find out what really happened that night or about the real relationship between Yoo Hyo-Myung and  Kang Min-Seok, not only Bella.

But I am curious who is Bella`s father. The show let it be ambiguous.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Fabbo said:

Yeah that too... Show a photo... Especially considering Bella hides her idendity and might use a different name if she was hiding.

And i was suggesting she hires some people to look for her because she clearly is not qualified to do so.

Well i didn't mean to make a big deal about her character. Let's get back to the more fun stuff :D

It's ok.  It's nice seeing different viewpoints though.  :) 

I hope they bring on the food soon... I'm hungry for a feast :lol:

13 hours ago, rukizie said:

HI !

First time here but i like 4 episode a lot. Seol is a scene stellar. Her dialect and antique are generously cute lols. 

is she Moon's real daughter ? I mean when she showed up in his family's restaurant while they were talking about Moon to find wife, i found it's hilarious :joy:

i am curious about the reason why Madame Jang brought Bella abroad without telling the sole reason why would they leave the country.

and our OTP LOLS, their chemistry is amazing. I love when they bickering each other and about Bella's french, IMO she speaks like Germany for me since i have brother who lives in German and the way she speaks French remind me of my brother when speaking Germany :D

Hello! And welcome to the thread :)

Yeah she showed up perfectly timed when his mom nagging him to get married soon or just have a child, she didn't mind raising her grand kids.... there she rolled right in... It's so funny, my most favorite scene in that episode.  :)

From his reactions (genuinely think he's not the father), I feel like she's not be his biological daughter but the probability is high, consider her great sense of smell like @partyon pointed out very early on :)  

I heard Seol-ah's identity will be revealed in EP8 :o  A bit of a wait to go :)

I think after her mom's death, it's more peaceful for them to leave the country, away from that scandal.  She probably didn't want Bella to be chased by the press + running away from her own mistake too

I hope they give us more heart warming moments for SeungBella.  My heart flutters when they are not bickering at each other and I laugh hard when they spark up a firework talking over each other like this :D

Bella:  You, pervert!

Seungmo:  Me? What would I do? Why are you sleeping here?

Bella:  So why am I sleeping there?

Seung-mo:  No, why are you sleeping here?

Bella:  So why am I sleeping there?

BOTH:  How would I know that!! :lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Agree with @larus. I don't think Im's wife is so evil she would have killed Bella's mom and her husband.

I agree that she probably loved her husband a lot - otherwise she would still not hold a grudge against him after so many years.

@Phi Hehe :D You may be right that Seol-a is not Chef Moon's child, but I think the probability is very high. Did you guys notice in ep 4 that it was only Seol-a and Chef Moon who could smell the smoke from the fire at first? ;) Like father, like daughter :D 

• Like 3

@larus i don’t get her vibe. she blamed everything into her son. Her second husband treated her for twenty years like a queen but basically he just smooched her a** off due of the position and money. Yes i am also curious with Bella’s father and why her mother and the CEO were together in the past ? Madame Jang might be blind due of her jealousy towards Bella’s mother but put her into a dent and kill her might never be the same again :sweatingbullets:

@Phi Yes, i noticed that too but the question is who is the mother? Lols. Did he just spill his seed everywhere to women everytime he knocked off the woman :w00t::tounge_xd:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rukizie said:

Her second husband treated her for twenty years like a queen but basically he just smooched her a** off due of the position and money.

He was an opportunist. I might say he could not wait to tell the "great news" about her husband. Im Cheol Yong heard some story about Bella`s mother and Kang Min Seok and his mind comploted a nefarious affair. It doesn`t matter if he treated her like a queen. She never married him because she loved him. She knew why he wanted her as well. I just like that in the end his step son received the CEO position. :D Of course, that is eating him alive.  Kang Joon-Soo is discovering some questionable decisions made by Im Cheol Yong. I hope he can withstand Im`s machinations.

I could not forget how cruel he was with Hyun-A`s mother. He divorced her just to be free to married the chaebol`s daughter. I wonder why his daughter has mental problems. And he is using her daughter without remorse. Hyun Ah will not end well. He is a greedy  monster.

• Like 3

@partyon My first initial thought was that he wasn't her father but since you pointed out her great sense, I'm leaning more toward the probability that they are related some how.  Someone suggested what if she is his niece...  I remember they mentioned Seung-mo is the only son/child?  It would be twist not many expecting...  If she is really his child I'm wondering what happened to her mom that she's not with Seol-ah any more and will she show up later?  :)

@rukizie  hahaah lol, so far only 1 kid show up and claim him to be the father.  They'll tell her mom once they reveal her identity... gawd gotta wait for 4 more episodes...

18 hours ago, larus said:

But I am curious who is Bella`s father. The show let it be ambiguous.

They sure not revealing all their cards aren't they?  There is no mention of Bella's father in the characters chart so I wonder if they'll mention him briefly as he either died young or left Bella and her mom for whatever reason.  It's a wild thought, but what if he'll show up later as a rich guy and help Bella fights back Director Im.  :glasses:

13 hours ago, larus said:

I could not forget how cruel he was with Hyun-A`s mother. He divorced her just to be free to married the chaebol`s daughter. I wonder why his daughter has mental problems. And he is using her daughter without remorse. Hyun Ah will not end well. He is a greedy  monster.

I wonder what happened to Hyun-A's mother.  Im obviously gave financial support to raise Hyun-A and put her through the best designer school.  Did her mental problem stem from her father's cruel treatment to her mother when he wanted the divorce or it's from her feeling inferior to Bella during design school and after that.  I think Im's plan for Hyun-A to impersonate Bella is very bold.  Not many know Bella's face but there seem more people know who Hyun-A is...

2 more days, I can't wait for the fun and more unfolding of the mysteries.  :)

New stills for this week episodes

Moon Chef Eric risked his life for Go Won Hee who was trapped in the fire

202004090807120310_1_20200409080830739.j

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202004090807120310

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Phi said:

I wonder what happened to Hyun-A's mother.  Im obviously gave financial support to raise Hyun-A and put her through the best designer school.  Did her mental problem stem from her father's cruel treatment to her mother when he wanted the divorce or it's from her feeling inferior to Bella during design school and after that.  I think Im's plan for Hyun-A to impersonate Bella is very bold.  Not many know Bella's face but there seem more people know who Hyun-A is...

Hyun A`s mental problem are serious and I don`t think it is just because her father left her mother, even if it was cruel. She had a trauma. I hope it is not because what happened with her mother (suicide or something else). Why Hyun A is obssessed with Bella? Maybe Im Cheol Yong cares for his daughter (he wanted her to get out of the room, supported her financially) but he is not helping her at all. His plan for Hyun a to impersonate Bella may ber bold but he did not think at his daughter at all, how it would be for her mental state all this. She already felt guilty for the accident. Now she is identifying more and more with Bella and later when the real Bella will appear it will be another mental crisis for Hyun A.

• Like 3

Chef Tony Yoo (Yoo Hyun Soo) of 24 Seasons restaurant & Chef Jeong Ho-yeong of the Mechelin Star Caden will cameo on Chef Moon this week!  Chef Jeong Ho-yeong is also on "Please Take Care of My Refrigerator" I think?

Get ready for a food fest! They finally bring on the food :)

0004616867_001_20200409161205431.jpg

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/018/0004616867

• Like 2

4 hours ago, larus said:

I already felt hungry watching Chef Moon book. I am ready for more. :D

hahaha it wasn't enough.  I want more (sorry for being greedy) :D

SeungBella are getting closer after the fire :wub:

So looks like this week they'll fill both our tummy and our heart :)

EVMx19ZUMAQY7Qz?format=jpg&name=orig

EVMx19bUEAEJI7A?format=jpg&name=orig

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000265624

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Phi you know why i found the new still is funny because in Korean, people who put flower in hair like that remind them of crazy person LOLS :joy:

but i bet they will do this because this drama is hilarious :phew:

for us the viewers, please don't watch this show with empty stomach unless you want to hear your stomach growling like a hungry lion cub :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, rukizie said:

@Phi you know why i found the new still is funny because in Korean, people who put flower in hair like that remind them of crazy person LOLS :joy:

but i bet they will do this because this drama is hilarious :phew:

for us the viewers, please don't watch this show with empty stomach unless you want to hear your stomach growling like a hungry lion cub :sweatingbullets:

hahaha I know what you mean, especially a chrysanthemums lol  Isn't it the flower that Korean associate for funeral and death? or it's a different kind of chrysanthemums?

I really hope they won't disappoint us and put up a good food fest because I've been waiting for it ever since they told us it's a drama with fashion & food theme :)

20 hours ago, larus said:

Hyun A`s mental problem are serious and I don`t think it is just because her father left her mother, even if it was cruel. She had a trauma. I hope it is not because what happened with her mother (suicide or something else). Why Hyun A is obssessed with Bella? Maybe Im Cheol Yong cares for his daughter (he wanted her to get out of the room, supported her financially) but he is not helping her at all. His plan for Hyun a to impersonate Bella may ber bold but he did not think at his daughter at all, how it would be for her mental state all this. She already felt guilty for the accident. Now she is identifying more and more with Bella and later when the real Bella will appear it will be another mental crisis for Hyun A.

I really hope Hyun-A's mentally unstable isn't because her mom's suicide or her dad was abusive to her before the divorce.  I would hate Im even more (as if I haven't hated him enough already).  I think Hyun-A's obsession with Bella comes from her idolizing Bella because she's really good at her craft, being from the days she was student at the design school or after when she makes a name of herself in the fashion world. Hyun-A loves fashions and wants to be good at it but she just could not get over Bella's shadow and talent.

Bella showing up at Hyun-A's studio in the preview for this week in the same outfit before the accident, I'mguessing it might be just a dream....  I'm really curious what Bella's appearance will do to her.  Feeling remorse and do the right things or it pushes her further to doing the wrong things to retain that fake fame of being Bella.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Phi said:

Bella showing up at Hyun-A's studio in the preview for this week in the same outfit before the accident, I'mguessing it might be just a dream....  I'm really curious what Bella's appearance will do to her.  Feeling remorse and do the right things or it pushes her further to doing the wrong things to retain that fake fame of being Bella.

Hyun Ah loves fashion as well and she chose Bella as a role model. Maybe she dreamt to be apreciated in something but her passion for fashion is unhealthy because it is the only thing that she does. She stay day and night in her room with her sewing machine. 

You asked what she will do? She is feeling remorse but she won`t do the right thing because she is not capable right now. Knowing what is right and wrong is one thing, doing something that is morally right takes courage. There is fear the retaliation and disapproval that will follow so it is not an easy decision. There is an extra pressure from her father to not reveal anything and that`s wrong. She was willing to admit what she did (the accident) but her father stopped her because that will ruin his "good reputation". If she could not do it then, the chances to do it later are lower. Because I assume she will have some fame from being fake Bella and that`s like a drug for her.

I believe it will be the second scenario for her. But if she will confront her father someday and do what is right, that will be wonderful for her. She will escape madness. But she had an emotional support all these years? She will have now? I doubt it.

• Like 2

Go Won Hee And Shinhwa’s Eric Stare Sweetly Into Each Other’s Eyes In “Eccentric! Chef Moon”

Apr 10, 2020
by S. Nam
5eba55396cf04a09a722836bcd874777.jpeg?s=

Channel A’s “Eccentric! Chef Moon” has released new stills of Go Won Hee and Shinhwa’s Eric!

The romantic comedy is about Yoo Yoo Jin (Go Won Hee), a reckless world-famous fashion designer who suffers from memory loss but experiences love, growth, and success after meeting star chef Moon Seung Mo (Eric).

Spoiler

Last week’s episode left a strong impression as it ended when Moon Seung Mo rushed fearlessly into a closed down school that had caught on fire to save Yoo Yoo Jin who had fainted inside. Viewers were anxious as they watched Moon Seung Mo run towards the fire despite everyone’s attempts to stop him.

Amidst rising curiosity around how the two escaped the dangerous situation, new stills were released of Moon Seung Mo and Yoo Yoo Jin staring into each other’s eyes at a hospital room.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1393502wpp/go-won-hee-and-shinhwas-eric-stare-sweetly-into-each-others-eyes-in-eccentric-chef-moon

• Like 2