Quantcast
Sushimi

Guess The Drama Title Game

source.gif

Sushi PD

*Please Read*

Sushi PD runs down the hallway of the K-Entertainment department. "I got to hurry! I need to make sure that the quizes are delivered in time for the game show!" As She runs she slips. "OH MY NOOOOOO!" The stack of papers in her arms flew out of her embrace and it lands on to the ground. A whole lot of mess...The answers are mixed up... Meanwhile Sushi lay flat on the ground, rice everywhere. She looks at the mess she just made.... "Freaking Octopus Sushi...Now how am I going to submit the quizes for the game show!"

Of cause, at times like this, she saw....YOU! animated-light-bulb-gif-30.gif She rushes over to you. "Hi! You need to help me! Each day, there will be two questions that they will be asking on! Please help me figure out what are the answers! I am rather stupid, so I honestly don't know what are the answers! There are hints for you so i think you should be able to answer! Look at the questionnaire!"

DAY 1

Question 1:

Answers _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _

Spoiler

Hint 2 #Storyline

A School project? No No. Me and You, we are doing this project that might potentially change our lives for good. I know it will be a cold one.

Hint 2 #Actor

20 or 40? You say I'm 40, but I feel 20. What in the world have happened to me?

Question 2:

Answers : _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _  _ _ _

Spoiler

Hint 1 #Actor 

I spend my time finding out how to make sure that the place is squeaky clean. You can say that this is my job, my passion. With it, I earn a living, but I have a problem..I became obsessed with it. People see it as a problem, but I don’t. I love what I’m doing. 

Hint 2 #Storyline

Working day in day out for the best for the company. One day, a woman arrived & it changes everything. She is filthy in his eyes, but she tells him otherwise. Healing him from the depths of his own mind & obsession.

"This is just a mini quiz show, so there is just only four questions. Each day there will be two and answers will be provided ! Let's see whether have you watched enough dramas to know the answers!" Sushi PD smiles to You. You read the the questionnaire, but as you are about to ask a question.. Sushi PD Magically disappears...

@Lmangla 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 4

Is the first one 

Spoiler

Twenty again

Second one I hv no clue ! :lol:

more hints needed 

oh wait , wait could it be 

Spoiler

Your House Helper 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Is the first one 

Reveal hidden contents

Second one I hv no clue ! :lol:

more hints needed 

Sorry. But the Writers of this show indicates that there is only two hints! It’s a current drama! *wink wink

:thumbsup:

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

2nd one sounds like 'Clean with a Passion' :D 

But @Sushimisays ongoing drama ?   
The first one or second one is ongoing drama ? 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

But @Sushimisays ongoing drama ?   
The first one or second one is ongoing drama ? 

Welp..Trying to pry Sushi PD de rice. :joy: Sushi PD says. Not all are on going. That it is the first one that is on going. *wink wink

• LOL 6

This looks interesting :)

Q1

Spoiler

Melting Me Softly

Q2

Spoiler

Clean With A Passion

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I have no idea about the first one, but the second one must be...

Spoiler

Clean with passion?? That Yoon kyun sung drama. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@triplem +1, you beat me to it :lol: haven't watched Clean with passion but know enough of the plot to figure it out. At first I thought that the first one is Twenty again but if it's ongoing then it's definitely Melting.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler

1. Melting me softly 2: clean with passion 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

To be honest, you look at those lines, you can roughly gage the title :joy:

• LOL 5

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

To be honest, you look at those lines, you can roughly gage the title :joy:

That's because you're very good at writing hints :lol:

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

since I am not watching mini-series, I am unable to guess

I am watching dramas that are not that popular. I am unable to guess as well. Plus, I am very bad at guessing dramas. :lol:

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Please help me figure out what are the answers! I am rather stupid, so I honestly don't know what are the answers! There are hints for you so i think you should be able to answer!

That`s me even after the hints. :D

I will read the thread. If some miracle is happening, I will try to guess. .

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

52 minutes ago, nateko said:

@triplem +1, you beat me to it :lol: haven't watched Clean with passion but know enough of the plot to figure it out. At first I thought that the first one is Twenty again but if it's ongoing then it's definitely Melting.

I really thought it was Twenty Again because it can also fit that story of a woman almost 40 who goes back to college for a second chance in life !

• Like 5

I really thought it was Twenty Again because it can also fit that story of a woman almost 40 who goes back to college for a second chance in life !

im not able to guess the first one since i havent watch any kdrama recently lols....

i remember 'clean with passion' cause it kinda the sign is there lols

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

I also thought of Twenty Again and I did not even watch the drama. But there was the word "cold" that was a good hint.

I am more amased by the quiz. You have to have talent writing the question and hints. :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4