[Drama 2020] When My Love Blooms, 화양연화

0ly40

@thistle, yep, I edited my post earlier after watching the preview again. You’re right, it’s the scene when Ji Soo sees him waiting in her neighborhood with flowers. The man probably followed him there. That would explain her surprise after seeing Jae Hyun attacked. I really hope tomorrow is the turning point for these two in terms of fighting back.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

No i dont think it is early. Maybe middle to end.

Most likely what would happen first in ep 14

Because this is almost the end of the drama and most of the problem already well known we can have a educated guess for the sequence.

1. The hotel scene

2. Maybe some jisooxjaehyun flashback youth moment

3. The scene where jisoo ask jaehyun to back to his old self

4. The scene where jaehyun meet chairman

5. The scene where jaehyun decide to fix whats wrong between him.and jisoo

6.and then they meet up in front of the store as seen in preview of ep 14 with jh holding the flower and Jisoo coming into him. 

7. And the  somehow the old man come to him and stab him.

8. HOPEFULLY IT IS NOT THE ENDING OF TODAY EPISODE BECAUSE I COULDNT HOLD FOR ANOTHER WEEK WAITING HOW IT GONNA TURN OUT 

9. Hopefully jisoo there and call ambulance asap so jaehyun can be saved

That sounds much better.  And it makes far more sense than what I was thinking. 

I guess I was just so worried about getting the stabbing scene over with.  :P  But I really do fear that it could happen at the end of 14.  I hope not because I agree with you:  holding out for another week would be unbearable!

11 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@thistle, yep, I edited my post earlier after watching the preview again. You’re right, it’s the scene when Ji Soo sees him waiting in her neighborhood with flowers. The man probably followed him there. That would explain her surprise after seeing Jae Hyun attacked. I really hope tomorrow is the turning point for these two in terms of fighting back.

I got my timing wrong for sure.  There was someone following JS today--probably one of the FIL's minion or maybe SK's.  

One thing I really did Not like about today's episode is that it became clear that even JH's loyal secretary was liable to be manipulated (the scene where SK forced him over the phone to reveal the name of the hotel where JH is staying).   If even he is vulnerable, then anyone who supports JH and JS could be in some serious trouble.  

Really, really hoping that JH and JS begin fighting back in a useful and meaningful way.

16 minutes ago, thistle said:

One thing I really did Not like about today's episode is that it became clear that even JH's loyal secretary was liable to be manipulated (the scene where SK forced him over the phone to reveal the name of the hotel where JH is staying).   If even he is vulnerable, then anyone who supports JH and JS could be in some serious trouble.  

I suppose he’s vulnerable because he works for their company. And because JH is stuck in pity mode with chaebol wife because he probably feels guilty, he won’t deal with her harshly and just allows her to lash out at Ji Soo by making her life hell. Young Woo was exactly right. Even if JH is staying away from Ji Soo to prevent rumors, he shouldn’t just leave her unprotected. He needs to start playing hardball with chaebol wife. 

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I suppose he’s vulnerable because he works for their company. And because JH is stuck in pity mode with chaebol wife because he probably feels guilty, he won’t deal with her harshly and just allows her to lash out at Ji Soo by making her life hell. Young Woo was exactly right. Even if JH is staying away from Ji Soo to prevent rumors, he shouldn’t just leave her unprotected. He needs to start playing hardball with chaebol wife. 

So true!  JH needs to step up.  I liked what Young Woo said to him; it's time someone spoke up.

One thing I really did like about today's episode was when JS informed SK that she would be fighting back by taking the one thing that SK could never have no matter what she did or how hard she tried.  ;) 

5 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

IT IS REALLY THE ENDING OF EPISODE 14.

OH CMON THIS WRITTER SERIOUSLY WHY??????????

:tears:  Given the way this drama has been written, it seemed fair to guess that there would be a shock at the end of this episode.  Oh my.  I wish I had been wrong.

.....editing to ask what else happened?  Please?

2 minutes ago, thistle said:

:tears:  Given the way this drama has been written, it seemed fair to guess that there would be a shock at the end of this episode.  Oh my.  I wish I had been wrong.

.....editing to ask what else happened?  Please?

I dont watch live but i am looking at twitter maybe lets wait for other to give a recap for today episode. Argh one more week to go and it feels heavy tbh

My stream did not work . I am relying on IG. Darn my perverted wish for a full blown affair did not happen :joy:. Basically Ji Soo was only downstairs at the lobby , and SK went up to JH’s room hoping to catch them in action. But she was met by a surprised JH who was not aware of what is going on . Anyway there was a confrontation downstairs at the lobby btwn the 3 . Later JH & JS just walked and talked. 

So what happened to the ending . The iG cuts are slow 

Yoon Jisu for the way omg the going to the hotel trick was so clever of her!! I didn't managed to watch tonight's episode live so I've briefly watched some clips from tving but I'm so happy that she's finally becoming a stronger person and standing up for what she believes in!!! Let's go girl!!!

And Ep 15 preview!!!! The tides have turned finally!! Can't wait to see what Jisu will do with Seokyung!!! Gosh I'm too excited while writing this ^_^

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

My stream did not work . I am relying on IG. Darn my perverted wish for a full blown affair did not happen :joy:. Basically Ji Soo was only downstairs at the lobby , and SK went up to JH’s room hoping to catch them in action. But she was met by a surprised JH who was not aware of what is going on . Anyway there was a confrontation downstairs at the lobby btwn the 3 . Later JH & JS just walked and talked. 

What a vastly different ending for this week episode haha

Oh my baby we got a confession kiss while in when my love blooms we got stabbing :(

next week can come fast please

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Mine either.  

Some clips posted on YouTube

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Arghh she leaves him again .

Seriously!?  :angry: 

Last-minute separations absolutely enrage me (especially noble stupidity).   I could deal with a stabbing but not this!   :rage: 

Thanks @angelwingssf ! 
@thistle according to that twitter account, apparently so . They wrote in Indonesian which I understand. This is of course before the stabbing . I wanted her to fight for their love all the way . Need subs 

The truth needs to come out that JH did not have anything to do with that old man’s son death. It should also be exposed that JH served prison time for the corrupt chairman. We better start seeing results next week. @triplem, many thanks for the preview. I just hope that Ji Soo is not giving way again to chaebol wife. That stabbing is a consequence of letting JH take the blame for the son’s death. I just hope JH wakes up calling for Ji Soo and is ever more determined to break free from that chaebol family. This is a death scare and wake up call to stop wasting his life.

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

I wanted her to fight for their love all the way . Need subs 

Definitely want her to fight with all of her strength!

I will try to avoid going up in flames (even though it's tempting) at the thought of separation.  

But I have to admit that I still have Not and Never will watch the last two episodes of Find Me in Your Memory because of the idiotic separation that happened there.

It just doesn't make sense for there to be a separation between this couple unless it is a feint to draw attention away from the people who mean them harm.  I do Not want to think that they would give in to pressure at this point.

Just going by bits and pieces without watching anything, but I almost wish  it was Ji-soo who got stabbed saving JH, maybe ?  (Sorry)  That way, we don’t have to watch the devoted wife act plus Ji-soo feeling guilty (again) and leaving (again).  Seriously, the last two episodes better be pure bliss and satisfaction of seeing all getting what they deserve since it was 14 episodes of mostly angst.

48 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Some clips posted on YouTube

So here I was watching the clip of younger JS/JH with all of those individually wrapped roses.....and all I could think about was the unnecessary plastic recycling that would be necessary and the potential environmental damage that could cause.  :huh:

You know what:  I would have loved that scene if the roses hadn't been wrapped.  :P

Not nit-picking.  Just saying.  ;)

1 hour ago, thistle said:

So here I was watching the clip of younger JS/JH with all of those individually wrapped roses.....and all I could think about was the unnecessary plastic recycling that would be necessary and the potential environmental damage that could cause.  :huh:

You know what:  I would have loved that scene if the roses hadn't been wrapped.  :P

Not nit-picking.  Just saying.  ;)

It is true that it is a hazard with plastic wrapping.  Just imagine how many flowers that they might have to have gone through with all the takes instead.  So, as Ji-soo father said, you have to give up on one of them if you want another.  Also, this way, after the photoshoot is over, all the cast can pick one to take home.  Definitely not encouraging plastic wrapping .... but giving a cop out.  

It was sad seeing JH getting stabbed,  and I was thinking how did this person know where JH would be.  This would be near JS home.  He does not have the resources to tail JH.  

Talking about wasting, how many bouquets of roses would they have used for that scene.  Just wondering..

What will happen now that JH is in the hospital.  The chairman has already gained more support since he has an upper hand with management and shareholders.  

JH has to recover quickly to combat any more advancement in the chairman's plan.  

What was the deal with the friend falling sick?

Archived