[Drama 2020] When My Love Blooms, 화양연화

0ly40

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Tango27   For me,  I don't mind seeing  young version of main leads.  We always see up and coming young actors becoming main leads..sooner than we expect. And many of the actors right now (ie: YJG. YSH,  kim so hyun/saeron/ yoo jun... etc)  was at one time played younger version of main leads  It's a good way to see who amongst has  potential to be the next superstars ( ie: Lee Dohyun, Nam DR)

That said,  I don't like too much flashback though in drama unless it's done in really good way (ie My love Eun dong, or  Hello Monster).

Waiting for this drama. I old school melodrama..but no makjang all the way.

I hope that everyone in the cast and crew will stay safe and healthy through the whole drama shoot.

As far as the drama itself, I wonder if the first few episodes will only feature the young cast... IMO, I think it would be better if the drama starts with the present, then mixes in flashbacks to show what happened to the characters in their early years.

'화양연화' 박시연 (사진=미스틱스토리)

park si yeon confirmed as chaebol daughter wife of Yoo Ji-Tae, who feels jealous of his affections 

3 hours ago, jfritz09 said:

I hope that everyone in the cast and crew will stay safe and healthy through the whole drama shoot.

As far as the drama itself, I wonder if the first few episodes will only feature the young cast... IMO, I think it would be better if the drama starts with the present, then mixes in flashbacks to show what happened to the characters in their early years.

i also feel the flashback  is better but since its old school i think they would go with youth first

which would make the change harder

i wonder if the whole drama will be shot in Geojie or just the youth stage ..

I love that shot of LBY and YJT by the railroad tracks.

Can't wait for the trailer!

BTW, what is the exact start date for this drama? Most Web sites just say that it will start in April...

It is supposed to start right after "Hi Bye Mama", correct? So shouldn't the exact start date be known already?

On 3/6/2020 at 9:31 AM, jfritz09 said:

I love that shot of LBY and YJT by the railroad tracks.

Can't wait for the trailer!

BTW, what is the exact start date for this drama? Most Web sites just say that it will start in April...

It is supposed to start right after "Hi Bye Mama", correct? So shouldn't the exact start date be known already?

its on the 18th 

first images released

by the moonlight

Image result for 화양연화 tvn

Image result for 화양연화 tvn

GOT7’s Jinyoung & Jeon So Nee Resonate The First Bliss Of Romance In Photos For Newest tvN Drama

PARK JINYOUNG AND JEON SO NEE ARE CAPTURED IN MESMERIZING PHOTOS FOR UPCOMING TVN MELODRAMA

Billed to be a a heartfelt and emotional romance, the two actors are set to portray the younger version of Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young. They are in charge of capturing the vibe of Yoo and Lee’s characters at the period of time when they were ardently in love.

Park-Jinyoung.jpg

Jeon-So-Nee.jpg

Based on the rough sketch released for When My Love Blooms (LT), Yoo Ji Tae plays the role of handsome and successful entrepreneur Han Jae Hyun. A once passionate student member, he has since transitioned to a businessman pursuing ambition and wealth. He then meets his first love Yoon Ji Soo, portrayed by Lee Bo Young, a working mother.

Viewers can anticipate the synergy to be described in two colors of romance that will decorate the new series. One expects to draw a love story relatable to middle-aged people. The other can suit the taste of young and young at hearts, albeit its wistful tone.

Park Jinyoung Jeon So Nee

In the photos released for Park and Jeon, the two actors paint portraits of refreshing youth. Notably, the picture when they face each other emanates chemistry between the two. Fans can look forward to the heart-fluttering campus romance they will draw as college students in their 20’s.

When My Love Blooms premieres in April after Hi Bye, Mama via tvN.

mydaily | 2020. 03. 12. 8:08 PM

Jin Young (GOT7)'s "college senior" image in new drama flutters viewers

312CF61A-AC73-44D9-BAEE-4C85BD126C0D.jpg

Park Jin Young (GOT7) will draw a beautiful painting of youth, shining brilliantly without hesitation in "When My Love Blooms".

On March 13, the new Sat-Sun drama "When My Love Blooms" (tvN) published still-cut photos of actor Park Jin Young.

"When My Love Blooms" is the final love letter written when Jae Hyun (played by Yoo Ji Tae) and Ji Soo (played by Lee Bo Young) - who meet again after their beautiful first love ended and their lives begin to turn upside down - facing themselves in the most brilliant period. Although it isn't on air yet, the drama has already intrigued viewers with the present and the past of the two main characters depicted by Yoo Ji Tae-Lee Bo Young and Park Jin Young-Jeon So Ni.

In the drama, Park Jin Young plays the young version of Han Jae Hyun. Despite being an exemplary student with an excellent academic record, Han Jae Hyun also showed the caution different from his peers as he was always deeply concerned and skeptical about society. Moreover, this character is the model image of handsome "college seniors" that are pursued by many girls.

However, Yoon Ji Soo (played by Jeon So Ni) will appear in front of a Han Jae Hyun who is confidently going his own way and gradually change him. The romantic and youthful love story of the two will also be a notable highlight of the drama. Therefore, the audience is paying much attention to the image in the past reflecting Han Jae Hyun's pain of era, along with the beautiful story that the young couple will create in "When My Love Blooms".

In the series of published photos, Park Jin Young stood out with a young appearance along with uncompromising expression and passionate gaze. With the image living to the title "symbol of first love", Park Jin Young brought a perfect match rate with the young Han Jae Hyun, thereby heightening fans' attention to the transformation in acting that the actor will bring to stir up viewers' hearts.

In addition to exposing the inner feelings hidden behind the strong and taciturn look of a young man, Park Jin Young promises to capture females' hearts through the youthful love story with Jeon So Ni.

"When My Love Blooms" will air its first episode in April, after the drama "Hi Bye, Mama!" ends.

[My Daily =  Reporter Kim Na Ra]
[Photo =  "When My Love Blooms" (tvN)]
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

Archived