Quantcast
0ly40

[Upoming Drama 2020] Fix You /Soul Repairer, 영혼수선공 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Premieres on May 6th

KBS2 Drama

Soul Repairer

Soul_Repairer-SR01.jpg

Network: KBS2

Episodes: 32 (2-back-to-back episodes a 30 minutes)

Genre: Medical

Airdate: May 6, 2020

Airtime: Wed & Thu @ 22: 00 KST

Director: Yoo Hyun Ki (past work: Matrimonial Chaos)

Writer: Lee Hyang Hee (past work: My Lawyer, Mr. Jo, The King's Face)

Story:

"Soul Repairer" follows psychiatrists as they try to cure people of their emotional wounds.

Cast:

Shin Ha Kyun as Lee Shi Joon

He will be playing a prickly, eccentric psychiatrist at a general hospital who has a hardened system of beliefs. 

Jung So Min as Han Woo Joo

She is a rising star as a musical actress. She is honest and has integrity. She loves her work as a musical actress.

Ahn Dong Goo as Noh Woo Jung

People around Lee Shi Joon:

Choi Jung Woo as Lee Taek Kyung

Tae In Ho as In Dong Hyuk

Park Ye Jin as Ji Young Won

People around Han Woo Joo:

Joo Min Kyung as Gong Ji Seon

Teaser:

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Jung So Mun and Shin Ha Kyun!!! :love:

Is this confirmed because.....I loves the actors! I like the characters. Already going to be favorite! I sense it. I feel it. :thumbsup:

• Like 6

The reading scrept. Waiting for this Drama. Love her so much and happy to see her in this Drama with this amazing actor. 

• Like 4

This is the drama I'm waiting  for 2020! Happy to see script reading. Thanks for the update

• Like 3

And there it is the script.  Counting the months for this.  Shin Ha Kyun playing the eccentric  doctor... again (since  Awesome Brain). And Jung So Min...I always like her anyway and the characters she plays.  Last watch her in kdrama ver. Hundred Million Stars from the Sky.

Fingers cross this will be a good one.

crédit dongwoo__89  via @jirok twt

ENqtYSXVAAEILmH.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the update!  Here's more. I'm waiting for this drama!

KBS has released the first teaser video for Shin Ha Kyun and Jung So Min’s new drama!

The drama “Fix You” (also known as “Soul Repairer”) is centered around the story of psychiatrists and their patients. It asks where happiness comes from and has a heartwarming message of comfort. Shin Ha Kyun appears as a psychiatrist who is willing to do anything to treat his patients while Jung So Min portrays a musical actress trying to find her true self.

The teaser released on March 27 starts with the sound of Shin Ha Kyun’s podcast. He says, “The biggest problem for people these days is a broken heart. Don’t confine yourself to someone else’s standards.”

As Jung So Min listens to the podcast through her earphones, he continues, “Compliments and criticism are all things that pass by. They’re all just spur of the moment. Whatever your illness is, don’t worry alone. If it’s something you can fight on your own, it’s not an illness. The moment you accept your illness is when healing begins.”

He concludes, “I will mend your heart.”

“Fix You” premieres in May. Check out the teaser below:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1390870wpp/watch-shin-ha-kyun-makes-jung-so-min-smile-with-a-comforting-message-about-mental-health-in-new-drama-teaser

• Like 1

Can't wait for them. Shin Ha Kyun. Jung So Min. 

I like the actors. I like therr characters. And this is is not a rom-com.

"Soul Repairer" follows psychiatrists as they try to cure people of their emotional wounds.

cr:

• Like 1

One more moth till this drama premier. May 6

Shin Ha Kyung playing  'eccentric' doctor who's at odds with the system.  Think Brain!

Jung So Min character described as one that's honest and has integrity.. Character is a musical actress

Maybe character will have emotional wounds or upheaval.

cr: owner

Second teaser is out!