[Drama 2020] Fix You / Soul Repairer, 영혼수선공

0ly40

KBS2 Drama

Soul Repairer

Imagen

Network: KBS2

Episodes: 32 (2-back-to-back episodes a 30 minutes)

Genre: Medical

Airdate: May 6th - June 25th, 2020

Airtime: Wed & Thu @ 22: 00 KST

Director: Yoo Hyun Ki (past work: Matrimonial Chaos)

Writer: Lee Hyang Hee (past work: My Lawyer, Mr. Jo, The King's Face)

Oficial site: http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/fixyou/

Story:

"Soul Repairer" follows psychiatrists as they try to cure people of their emotional wounds.

Cast:

Shin Ha Kyun as Lee Shi Joon

He will be playing a prickly, eccentric psychiatrist at a general hospital who has a hardened system of beliefs. 

Jung So Min as Han Woo Joo

She is a rising star as a musical actress. She is honest and has integrity. She loves her work as a musical actress.

Ahn Dong Goo as Noh Woo Jung

People around Lee Shi Joon:

Choi Jung Woo as Lee Taek Kyung

Tae In Ho as In Dong Hyuk

Park Ye Jin as Ji Young Won

People around Han Woo Joo:

Joo Min Kyung as Gong Ji Seon

Other posters

Imagen

Teaser:

Press Conference

OST

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upoming Drama 2020] Soul Repairer, 영혼수선공 - Shin Ha Kyun - Premieres in 2020
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upoming Drama 2020] Soul Repairer, 영혼수선공 - Shin Ha Kyun & Jung So Min - Premieres in 2020

And there it is the script.  Counting the months for this.  Shin Ha Kyun playing the eccentric  doctor... again (since  Awesome Brain). And Jung So Min...I always like her anyway and the characters she plays.  Last watch her in kdrama ver. Hundred Million Stars from the Sky.

Fingers cross this will be a good one.

crédit dongwoo__89  via @jirok twt

ENqtYSXVAAEILmH.jpg

• Guest changed the title to [Upoming Drama 2020] Soul Repairer, 영혼수선공 - Shin Ha Kyun & Jung So Min - Premieres in May
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the update!  Here's more. I'm waiting for this drama!

KBS has released the first teaser video for Shin Ha Kyun and Jung So Min’s new drama!

The drama “Fix You” (also known as “Soul Repairer”) is centered around the story of psychiatrists and their patients. It asks where happiness comes from and has a heartwarming message of comfort. Shin Ha Kyun appears as a psychiatrist who is willing to do anything to treat his patients while Jung So Min portrays a musical actress trying to find her true self.

The teaser released on March 27 starts with the sound of Shin Ha Kyun’s podcast. He says, “The biggest problem for people these days is a broken heart. Don’t confine yourself to someone else’s standards.”

As Jung So Min listens to the podcast through her earphones, he continues, “Compliments and criticism are all things that pass by. They’re all just spur of the moment. Whatever your illness is, don’t worry alone. If it’s something you can fight on your own, it’s not an illness. The moment you accept your illness is when healing begins.”

He concludes, “I will mend your heart.”

“Fix You” premieres in May. Check out the teaser below:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1390870wpp/watch-shin-ha-kyun-makes-jung-so-min-smile-with-a-comforting-message-about-mental-health-in-new-drama-teaser

Can't wait for them. Shin Ha Kyun. Jung So Min. 

I like the actors. I like therr characters. And this is is not a rom-com.

"Soul Repairer" follows psychiatrists as they try to cure people of their emotional wounds.

cr:

• Guest changed the title to [Upoming Drama 2020] Fix You /Soul Repairer, 영혼수선공 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Premieres on May 6th

One more moth till this drama premier. May 6

Shin Ha Kyung playing  'eccentric' doctor who's at odds with the system.  Think Brain!

Jung So Min character described as one that's honest and has integrity.. Character is a musical actress

Maybe character will have emotional wounds or upheaval.

cr: owner

Second teaser is out!

Coming soon.  Medical drama Fix You. Deals with mental heath issues. Healing and comfort and some.

cr:

via soompi:

Jung So Min Transforms Into Fiery Musical Actress For Upcoming Drama About Mental Health

Apr 10, 2020
by E. Cha

KBS’s upcoming drama “Fix You” has unveiled a new poster starring its leading lady Jung So Min!

“Fix You” is a new drama about psychiatrists who believe in “healing,” rather than “curing,” their patients. Shin Ha Kyun will star as Lee Shi Joon, a psychiatrist who is willing to go and above beyond to treat his patients, while Jung So Min will star as his patient Han Woo Joo.

The newly released poster introduces viewers to the character of Han Woo Joo, whom the caption describes as a “free spirit who has been wounded by a crazy world” and a “musical actress who is as passionate as fire.”

In the poster, the lovable Han Woo Joo smiles brightly at the camera, with her flowery blouse and sunny expression hinting at the heartwarming spring vibes of the upcoming drama. The character is also surrounded by tiny drawings of nature, which suggest the use of art therapy in her psychological treatment.

Finally, the drama’s poster reminds viewers to reflect on their own mental health in its tagline, which asks, “Were you at peace today?”

EVMvKplUMAM28UV.jpg

The producers of “Fix You” remarked, “As we plan to give viewers comfort and healing starting this May, we also filled the poster with warm spring vibes. We ask that you show a lot of anticipation for the laughter and moving emotions that the free-spirited Han Woo Joo will deliver [through the drama].”

“Fix You” will premiere on May 6 at 10 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1393463wpp/jung-so-min-transforms-into-fiery-musical-actress-for-upcoming-drama-about-mental-health

• Guest changed the title to [Upoming Drama 2020] Fix You / Soul Repairer, 영혼수선공 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Premieres on May 6th

Eccentric  and quirky  :wub:

Of course,  SHK playing the eccentric pyschiatrist ❤️

And Jun So Min as the quirky good  nature kind one. ❤️

Can wait to see fantastic acting from these actors

This is a medical drama.   I want to see heartwarming yet serious tones for this.

Apr 23, 2020
by L. Kim

Upcoming drama “Fix You” has released another teaser starring its main leads Shin Ha Kyun and Jung So Min!

“Fix You” is a new drama about psychiatrists who believe in “healing,” rather than “curing,” their patients. Shin Ha Kyun will star as Lee Shi Joon, a psychiatrist who is willing to go above and beyond to treat his patients, while Jung So Min will star as his patient Han Woo Joo.

The video starts off by introducing Lee Shi Joon. A patient asks how a psychiatrist like him will be able to perform surgery, and Lee Shi Joon confidently declares, “Why not? I can fix hearts. You don’t think I can cut off a leg?” He is also seen chasing someone on the street and kicking someone with anger. His questionable behavior arouses curiosity about his quirky character.

On the other hand, Han Woo Joo storms angrily down the street as her voiceover says, “You told me, doctor, that I should hold back for six seconds when I get mad.” She’s unable to calm down her hot temper though, and she takes out her anger by cursing, kicking a banner, and breaking a car window.

Things get even more interesting as Lee Shi Joon and Han Woo Joo run into each other at the hospital. Towards the end of the clip, he asks her if she is capable of swearing, and he immediately regrets the question when a stream of curse words pour out from her mouth.

“Fix You” is set to premiere on May 6 at 10 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1395870wpp/watch-shin-ha-kyun-and-jung-so-min-show-off-quirky-chemistry-in-new-teaser-for-fix-you

Timely during this quarantine lockdown and "the new normal" we're facing. Especially in the medical profession.

“Soul Mechanic” Promises A Well-Made Drama About People And Mental Health

By Emylyn | April 25, 2020

KBS 2TV’s newest medical drama will have a different take on a familiar story plot

Soul Mechanic is attracting attention of drama fans as it puts a spotlight on a certain issue that is prevalent, yet a lot still left to be learned. Starring Shin Ha Kyung and Jung So Min, the series follows the stories of psychiatrists and their patients.

Centered on the spirit of positivity and happiness, Soul Mechanic aims to tell the stories of doctors who believe in the concept of “healing” rather than “treating” patients.

Unlike other medical dramas, KBS 2TV’s latest offering will present a heartwarming story to somehow help understand the people with psychiatric conditions and the doctors who work with them.

Capturing the interest of viewers are the continuous release of teaser videos that shows light, comforting and serious themes. In one of the teasers released, Han Woo Joo (Jung So Min) is describing things to Lee Shi Joon (Shin Ha Kyung) by making strange sounds and wondering if she is an insane person. Lee Shi Joon tells her that she is not a “crazy person but a sick one”. The scene is quite funny, but his response offers comfort.

Moreover, the drama wants to erase the negative view associated to people with mental health issues. The production wants to convey the message that those with mental health concerns are also humans and not that different. The drama hopes to change that perception as easily and comfortably through the narrative.

PD Yoo Hyun Ki (Matrimonial Chaos) is directing and writer Lee Hyang Hee (My Lawyer, Mr. Joe, War of Money) is taking on the scriptwriting duties.

Soul Mechanic will have its first broadcast on May 6 following the conclusion of Welcome.

Source: https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/soul-mechanic-kbs-2tv-new-medical-drama/

*I sound like a broken record but.. I've been waiting for this.  Hope to see a well made medical drama. Plus fantasic acting.

Archived