Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Alice, 앨리스

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EP 7 SPOILERS! (13/14)   Obviously typing this on the spot so do forgive me with the errors and bad english typing!   EP starts.   Taeyi struggles with the dude from dude

Probably my last time posting here because this series has came to an end. Honestly felt disappointed because i anticipated this drama since it was Joowon's comeback drama! :|    I think the

Okay so firstly I'll start with explaining some theories and then get back to the drama.   First we've got the butterfly effect. Basically butterfly effect was defined as A Butterfly's flapp

Show of hands ....

1 - How many of you wanted to slap JG for making Do Yeon cry?

2 - How many of you wanted to hug JG when he finally confessed to Do Yeon? ".... if something goes wrong for you, it goes wrong for me ...."   That my friends translates to "...I LOVE YOU!..."  in JG parlance

3 - How many of you cried for Dong-Ho?

4 - How many of you wanted to see JG beat the future out of the Director? .... and THEN shoot him in the head ..... twice

5 - How many of you cried a little bit when Min-Hyuk drugged JG to save him?

6 - How many of you cried a lot when Min-Hyuk died after redeeming himself?

7 - How many of you loved it when ....

- Tae Yi told Do Yeon, JG was who he is because she was there for him after his mother died...

- Tae Yi told JG to stay with Do Yeon

- Tae Yi asked Min-Hyuk to runaway with them ... and then Min-Hyuk's answer 

:handsup:

Well the good news is, for all the people that died in episode 15, alot can't stay dead - Book of Prophecy stated 5 would die, and alot more than that are dead now, so someone(s) are coming back.

Hopefully if JG can travel through time to save loved ones, he can freeze it for others ... trap the Teacher, put his fathers Alice pistol to the Teachers head ... and empty the clip.

Happy Ending ...

....and then runaway with Do-Yeon

:ohboy2:

( I'd still like to know who wrote the Book of Prophecy)

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
24 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Show of hands ....

2 - How many of you wanted to hug JG when he finally confessed to Do Yeon? ".... if something goes wrong for you, it goes wrong for me ...."   That my friends translates to "...I LOVE YOU!..."  in JG parlance

4 - How many of you wanted to see JG beat the future out of the Director? .... and THEN shoot him in the head ..... twice

- Tae Yi told Do Yeon, JG was who he is because she was there for him after his mother died...

:handsup:

Well the good news is, for all the people that died in episode 15, alot can't stay dead - Book of Prophecy stated 5 would die, and alot more than that are dead now, so someone(s) are coming back.

Hopefully if JG can travel through time to save loved ones, he can freeze it for others ... trap the Teacher, put his fathers Alice pistol to the Teachers head ... and empty the clip.

Happy Ending ...

:ohboy2:

i hope that too T.T

can't believe tomorrow is last episode .. Please Happy Ending ....

tumblr_mthto98FLh1rs4avvo5_250.gifv

• Like 4

Aww can't believe its finale week, and we are one episode away from the show ending :( Ah, Alice in the best or worse of times, I had a blast with your show. Sometimes, I was confused, but other times compelled to keep watching. I'm going to miss you show :( Seems like a reset is going to happen, and I feel like it'll be back to 1992 where we saw Tae-yi and Min-hyuk together. I think that it'll be a happy ending with mom, dad, and son all together. Dunno how Do-yeon is going to fit, but maybe first love trope for her? Like WTCB with Do-yeon and Jin-gyeom as babies lol? 

Also how sweet is Joo Won here? He def. cared for/looked out for KHS in Alice. Yay we have another BTS video! This time with dad as well! 

Also on a lighter note: Check this article out! https://www.herworld.com/gallery/life/entertainment/interview-kim-hee-seon-alice-korean-drama/ 43?? Where?? Kim Hee Sun is ageless lol.

You were partners with Joo Won in the drama. How was it working with him? Joo Won is really kind-hearted. He was really focused and really meticulous, so I thought to myself that he’s really professional. I received a lot of positive energy from him throughout the shoot. We worked hard together to produce a good drama. 
You started acting in 1993 and have played countless roles. Are there roles you'd like to play or genre you'd like to try in the future?:  I really enjoyed playing the antagonist. I want to play an antagonist that will thrill me from the moment I start reading the script. And I attempted action for the first time in this drama. I’ve mostly played roles where I’ve had to be protected but this time, I got to carry a gun and do flashy action scenes. It was so much fun. If I get the opportunity again, I’d like to try another action genre drama.
Spoiler

Looking for a new Korean drama to watch? If you’re into K-dramas, Kim Hee-seon shouldn’t be a new name to you. After all, the A-list actress has acted in numerous popular dramas since the ’90s, and even acted with Jackie Chan in 2005’s The Myth.

The 43-year-old now has a new drama, Alice, which is currently streaming on Viu. But don’t brush it off as another rom-com. Alice, which also stars Joo Won, is a sci-fi drama that touches on time travel.

Here’s what to expect from the drama, according to Hee-seon.

On what attracted her to Alice:

Through Alice, I got to play a college student in her 20s and a mother in her 40s. I’ve been in a lot of dramas, but this is the first time I’ve had to express such a wide range of ages, so I did feel the pressure. But it was charming being able to play two characters, Tae-yi and Sun-young, who look the same but have completely different personalities.

I wanted to take on the challenge as an actor, being able to show the viewers different sides of me through one drama. This kind of opportunity doesn’t come around often so I did my best and I have no regrets. I hope it’s an opportunity to show the viewers a new side of Kim Hee-seon.

How different was your role on "Alice" compared to other roles you've played in the past?

It’s the first time I’ve played multiple characters in one drama. Genius physicist Yoon Tae-yi as a college student, as her present self, and Park Sun-young from her 20s to 40s. It was a very diverse role.

Anything you had to do in particular to prepare for the role?

In order to pull off the lines for genius physicist Yoon Tae-yi, I watched movies and read books and watched videos on YouTube about physicists but it wasn’t something I could get used to in just a day or two. The only thing I could do was keep practising to use that language like I knew it. I practised really hard, enough to say the lines in the middle of my sleep.

Also, I worried a lot that both characters would seem too similar. Both characters have the same face but we really put a lot of work into the details to make them seem different, like the facial expressions, the way they talked, the lines, the tone of voice, and styling.

What are the similarities and differences between you and the characters you played in Alice?

Both were similar to me. I really felt to heart the love she showed for her son. Tae-yi had a strong personality that doesn’t like to owe others and I think that’s similar to me in real life. On the other hand, I’m very friendly and I care, unlike Tae-yi.

Do you personally like the character you played in Alice?

Of course. I chose to be a part of “Alice” because I liked my character. In particular, I could really relate to Park Sun-young who really had a strong sense of motherly love.

You had to play two characters in this drama, Yoon Tae-yi and Park Sun-young. Was it difficult switching between the two?

It was particularly difficult when shooting the scenes that had both characters. In order to do have both characters in the same shot, I quickly got changed and shot the scene twice. I didn’t have much time to get out of one character and get into the other, so that was a little difficult. I want to surprise you all with great results even though it was difficult at times.

Yoon Tae-yi is a genius physicist. Did you ever want to be a physicist in real life?

Physics is a whole different world to me. I’m planning to never go near science so that I’m not a burden to the world. (Laughs)

The other character you played, Park Sun-young, also knows the secret to time travel. If you had the opportunity to time travel, would you travel to the past or the future? If possible, which year would you go to? And why?

I don’t want to travel to the past. If I can, I’d like to travel to the far future to a time I won’t be able to experience in my lifetime. The world is changing too fast. Just 50 years into the future will be incredible to experience.

Were there any fun or memorable moments from the shoot?

The action scenes that showcased this bad-RickRoll'D charm were memorable. It was also interesting to play a genius physicist that was so different from who I really am. It was a role I thought I would never get to play as an actor, but I got to experience it, and it was fun.

Were they any difficulties working with special effects?

Since it was sci-fi, there were difficulties working with special effects. For example, when shooting a gun, it wasn’t a common gun. It was a gun from the future, so I had to act with the CGI in mind. I didn’t know how the gun would be shown on screen, so I had to really use my imagination.

How does this science fiction role compare to other genres you've worked on?

Since the theme is time travel, something that’s not possible right now, I had to really rely on my imagination. So, in order to find the intersection between my imagination and the director’s, I had to heavily rely on my surroundings throughout the shoot. That’s why I’m really looking forward to the final result on screen.

What's something that the viewers must keep in mind when watching Alice?

The focus of “Alice” is time travel. From the 1990s to 2050, there is a huge variation in the time that’s presented in the drama. You get to see a depiction of the future that only exists in our imaginations right now and you get to see the past as well. Also, through Tae-yi and Sun-young, you get to see the interesting differences in their styles, mannerisms, personalities that change as you go from their 20s to their 40s.

How was working with Yeon-woo (former member of MOMOLAND that played Kim Hee-seon's sister)?

Yeon-woo and I were sisters in the drama. There were many scenes where we bicker and so we tried to be comfortable in real life. She was friendly with me first and she spoke without hesitation, which helped us to get closer, faster. She’s such a kind girl and I’m so thankful for her, I just want to give her a hug every time I see her.

What can viewers look forward to with Alice?

The mystery surrounding time travel and the scale of production being on the level of a movie are unique factors of this drama. And though the main topic is time travel, its main theme is humanism. It’s a drama that makes you think about family and loved ones.

Any words for your Southeast Asian fans?

It was a lot of hard work along with the staff, but we worked hard and had fun for nine months. I hope Alice and I can provide encouragement for you during these hard times. Please tune in and look forward to it since it’s a type of drama that you’ve probably never seen before. Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Alice: Episode 14

by selena

ALICE14-00292.jpg

History continues to repeat itself no matter how hard our hero tries to save his mother. When our leads return to their own time, things are no longer the same. As much as he tries to deny it, our upright lieutenant is slowly losing control.

EPISODE 14 RECAP

ALICE14-00002.jpgALICE14-00005.jpg

To be able to give birth to a dancing star, one must have chaos in oneself.” – Friedrich Nietzche

On the night of the blood moon, Jin-gyum runs home but is too late to save his mother. For the third time now, Jin-gyum sobs as he cradles Sun-young’s limp body. Teen Jin-gyum hovers over the pair with bloodied hands and that evil, cocky grin. While adult Jin-gyum confronts the boy, Tae-yi stumbles upon the elusive final page.

It reads:

She opened the forbidden door of time and saw a world she should not have crossed over. Now, the punishment she must take has been sentenced. In order to close the door of time, she must kill her beloved son. As her punishment for opening the door of time, she shall lose her life in the hands of her son. The son will become the killer of all beings and destroyer of all things, and shall reign over time.

ALICE14-00028.jpg

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/10/alice-episode-14/

• Like 3
Spoiler

I thought I was keeping up with the story so far but no, I'm really lost at episode 15... Why does old JG need to kill the mom each time? Whatever happened to the personality change and murderous 2010 JG?

At the end of the episode, where did present JG go? I wasn't sure if he willingly disappeared using his own powers or he disappeared as a result of time changing because the professor was killed.

• Like 2

back here to comment because the series is finally ending! I thought i understood everything, but i am totally lost right now?? But eitherways, Ep 15 was so hard to watchhh :( especially when Min-Hyuk died?? and when he flashes back to the past, and imagined an alternate ending if he chose to stay with Tae-Yi for the child :( Poor Tae-yi has to sacrifice all the time.... I understand its because she wants to keep Jin-gyeom's existence, but i am confused how Jin-gyeom's existence affects time travel?? Someone enlighten me please...

But aside, i seriously hope Jin-gyeom can save both his parents & the other nice peiple and lead a happy life with Do-yeon or something in an alternate future :| 

• Like 4

Watch: Kim Hee Sun Can’t Stop Joking Around While Filming Action Scenes On Set Of “Alice”

d70fb78fa65649ae8337a4e53376e97a.jpeg?s=

Oct 24, 2020
by L. Kim

SBS’s “Alice” has revealed a new behind-the-scenes look ahead of today’s grand finale!

The video starts off with Kim Hee Sun, Joo Won, and Kwak Si Yang filming the scene when Kwak Si Yang saves Kim Hee Sun from Joo Won. The action scene gets intense, and Kim Hee Sun cowers by the table as she perfectly portrays her frightened character.

During break, Kim Hee Sun jokingly begs Joo Won to stop being violent. She points to Kwak Si Yang and herself as she says, “That’s your dad! I’m your mom!” Joo Won stands there frozen, as if he has suddenly become enlightened by that fact, but he smiles when his co-stars burst into laughter.

Joo Won and Kwak Si Yang practice their action scene again, and the prop knife narrowly miss Kim Hee Sun. She jokes, “What if I end up getting stabbed?” Kim Hee Sun rehearses her part as well, and when someone tells her to fall down on one knee, she laughs at how ungraceful she’ll look and suggests a different way to act out the scene.

After many rehearsals, Kwak Si Yang starts to lose strength, and when Joo Won towers over him with the prop knife, he begs Kim Hee Sun to save him. Kim Hee Sun furrows her eyebrows with fake concern as she calls Joo Won’s character name, but she remains comfortably sitting in her spot by the table. Joo Won, who is having too much with this, playfully dangles the prop knife over Kwak Si Yang to scare him.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1433448wpp/watch-kim-hee-sun-cant-stop-joking-around-while-filming-action-scenes-on-set-of-alice

Kim Hee Sun And Joo Won Face One Last Crisis In “Alice”

ceb6bf84a08e4649b95c7a14f8d5bcc5.jpeg?s=

Oct 24, 2020
by L. Kim

SBS’s “Alice” has shared a glimpse of the upcoming grand finale!

“Alice” is about a detective named Park Jin Gyeom (Joo Won) who gets involved in the world of time travel when he searches for the truth behind his mother’s murder and encounters a genius physicist named Yoon Tae Yi (Kim Hee Sun) who looks exactly like her.

Spoiler

In the previous episode, Yoon Tae Yi was kidnapped, and Park Jin Gyeom and Yoo Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) went to save her. Yoo Min Hyuk died trying to protect Yoon Tae Yi and Park Jin Gyeom. Infuriated, Park Jin Gyeom aimed his gun at the villain, only to find out that it was an older version of him.

In newly released stills, Park Jin Gyeom clutches onto Yoon Tae Yi, who is bleeding profusely. Just like his mother Park Sun Young (Kim Hee Sun) did in 2010, Yoon Tae Yi chose to die in order to save Park Jin Gyeom. The older version of Park Jin Gyeom points a gun at him, and viewers are keen to find out if he will be able to change his fate or not.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1433460wpp/kim-hee-sun-and-joo-won-face-one-last-crisis-in-alice

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Okay they revealed some really big things. Firstly, the hooded guy was Jin Gyeom, but from future and of course another universe. What I actually liked was, the one in front of the door, was indeed old Jin Gyeom and also "The Teacher". For those who still are wondering why old Jin Gyeom killed his own mom (even if she was from another universe), I am sure they'll explain it in the final episode. We'll even get to see what actually happened in past when Tae Yi was killed. 

Got to feel sad for Dong Ho (whose death is not really confirmed, since we didn't really see him getting shot in head and also his body was missing). Great timing by Jin Gyeom saving Do Yeon just on time, and instead of doing the useless talk, just shooting him from the back, in order to save Do Yeon. I really loved it when he said "I don't know how I feel about you, but if something wrong happens to you, it goes wrong for me too". Dude finally said it, and Do Yeon finally confessed her feelings to him before too. 

Min Hyuk's death was quite tragic. But he could finally have some redemption. Prof. Tae Yi actually sacrificing herself for Jin Gyeom could be something which had to happen for the prophecy to be true. I mean if Jin Gyeom is supposed to be killed as the book says, this dude has got the thickest plot armor here, even his future can't kill him. Jin Gyeom time travels again (most probably to 2010 again) just when the old Jin Gyeom shoots him from point blank. So the end game's gonna happen in 2010 and maybe, maybe we'll see him finally save his mom. Having lost a lot of his loved ones, I think we'll see him saving some of them and stopping the travel in process, we'll have to see how it happens. 

What I really want to know is, how did that Omega sign appear on Prof. Tae Yi's backside of neck and also what does it signify. I really hope they explain it, and also give the answer who is the author of the book. 

Overall a good episode, kudos to all those who had predicted the old guy in the first episode was old Jin Gyeom. Looking forward to tonight's episode, which I hope will be a satisfying and good one. 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

1. Damn it Jin Gyeom..stop saying things you're gonna regret later.

2. His confession literally means "DONT LEAVE ME, I LOVE YOU, IF YOU DIE, I DIE." I was giddy even if it was such a tense moment with Do Yeon in danger. I love how these doesn't need so many words to convey the message.

4. I have never felt this satisfying seeing a bullet in someone's head...for real. :coolshades:

What has he done to Dong Ho..?Is he dead or in hostage.

5. I did.. I've been crying rewatching that scene. 

6. Cried when both Appa Omma dying in this episode..:bawling: And MH's imagination of "What if........" :heartbreak:

7. Loved those- In addition to those I loved it when Tae Yi was feeling exactly like Omma Tae Yi for Jin Gyeom and Min Hyuk. She literally acted like Omma Tae Yi this episode..Quantum entanglement my foot! That's  Tae Yi feeling for her important persons who she was supposed to meet in her future. 

9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Happy Ending ...

We need those to happen..And I can't help but be more eager for Happy Ending. Because Episode 15 just showed us it's possible to have all kind of family reunion and ships possible to sail in just in one episode.

So sad Alice is ending tho.. :cry:

3 hours ago, jelly said:

Also how sweet is Joo Won here? He def. cared for/looked out for KHS in Alice. Yay we have another BTS video! This time with dad as well! 

JW really took lots of care of his KHS noona. at 1:22 he was holding KHS so she won't get in between. 

I love how they had so much fun while saving Omma Appa from possessed Jin Gyeom.. At 2:10---------

KSY: Noona call him.. hurry.

KHS: Hyungsa nim ---

KSY: Call him noona...

KHS: Park Jin Gyeom

KHS: Jin Gyeomah...

And all three ends up laughing at that.

at 2:55 Joo Won mimicing the way Kim Hee Sun calls "Hyungsa- nim." And KHS ended up giving her signature rofl.

And my favorite scene:

Hyungsa-nimm...Apaaa..Omma... She's so cute and really the queen of reaction like Joo Won claimed. 

• Like 5
9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Show of hands ....

i don't agree, that's not what it means, he knows she's in love with him DY knows JG doesn't love her like she loves him, it's obvious JG loves her a lot but not lovingly:doggie: if she had asked him to stay with her, she knows very well that JG would have gone looking for TY

but i hope for a reset ,a  hapy ending for everyone

• Like 4

“Alice” Choi Won-young, “It is an honor to be able to participate in a wonderful work”

ff993d671e059e7c7684678bdd70d9ba.jpg

Choi Won-young shared his feelings about the end of'Alice'.
Choi Won-young said, “First of all, thank you to the viewers who have enjoyed watching'Alice' until the end,” and said, “The staff, actors, and the director who completed the story by directing the scene and completing the story for a long time worked hard to shoot. I am grateful to everyone who made it together, and it was an honor to be able to participate in this wonderful work.” Next, I was happy to be able to impress and have fun to the viewers through “Alice”. I wish everyone a warm and peaceful future.”

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202010244769k

Joo-won,'Alice' ending speech... "Thank you. I was happy"

1Z98T02OPL_1.jpg

Actor Joo-won shared his feelings about the end of ‘Alice’ through the ‘TikTok’ video.

On the 23rd, through his official TikTok account, Joo-won revealed his feelings about the end of the SBS Friday and Saturday drama “Alice,” which is about to have the final episode this week.

Joo-won, who appeared in the released video, boasting a warm visual, said, “Alice is running towards the end. I hope there will be a good ending as many people have been looking forward to,” he said, raising viewers' curiosity about the ending.

Then he said, “I will also be able to greet you with a good piece of work.” “Thank you. I was happy. See you again."

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1Z98T02OPL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020] Alice, 앨리스
Spoiler

I wish i see Yoo Min-Hyuk tonight, though only a flashback or something like this. But since Alice disappear and he chose Alice back in 1992, i bet thats the end for him. How i wish "reset" method will make everything comeback before they travelled back in 1992. So Min-Hyuk and Tae-yi will make a couple. Or maybe i have to pray for season 2 .... 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

What even was that ending? I'm so angry, confused and unsatisfied that I cannot even write a review right now after finishing the last episode, that is not what should have happened???? Who thought that this would be a perfect way to end the show! Also, what the hell what does his mum look like then if he did not recognise Tae Yi, what actually happened...

• Like 5

The ending just so so ... Alice started with "Bang" but ended just "..." up to eps 15th, i still think everything logic in some ways. From Minhyuk death, Alice trying to kill everyone who knows time travel, But last night eps, totally a mess. Wth Jingyoem didnt recognize Taeyi? Or at least, something must be confused him, he met someone looks like his mom. The past changed, what about Park sunyoung, she died? Or live happily with jingyoem? Dongho, not actually "died" in eps 15, what happened to him? For the first time after being kdrama fans for a long time, im really disappointed with the ending. Only one thing that i glad to see about Alice, discovering Kwak Siyang as Yoo Minhyuk. Hhaa.... goodbye friends, wish we meet again on another topic....

• Like 5

I won't say I hate the ending, but WOW it could've been so much better ... and clearer

Things that made no sense

- The reset. He didn't stop his mother dying the first time so his younger self still sees it, he still would vow to find the killer, becomes a cop, discovers time travelers, seeks out Tae-Yi.  As the Teacher dies after the mothers first death (yes-even self inflicted), okay he saved everyone else, but his mother - the prime motivation in the drama - still died

- Tae-Yi and surviving memories - okay an argument can be made that JG controls time so he effects the reset then brings Tae-Yi to 2020 after he kills the Teacher - that works to stop time travel as she will no longer pursue it ... still, it played out like a bad idea for dramatic purposes. + she wouldn't still have the necklace after the reset.

- Do-Yeon should remember JG - If the reset begins at JGs moms death, then Do-Yeon would still know JG in the future, and as she already was crushing on JG at that time they should've ended up together.  That was a big failing on the writers part ... imagine a scene where Do-Yeon seeks out Tae-Yi for a consultation just like in the final episode, instead they meet at a restaurant, and during their conversation, Do-Yeon triggers Tae-Yi by saying the same lines about "space" and at that moment JG walks in and comes to their table and Do-Yeon introduces JG as her architect husband .... missed opportunity ... DISAPPOINTED!

+ then they could've gone to Spain together

- Where was ALICE in the last episode?  There was clearly a drone following Tae-Yi, so they just sat back and watched as they were temporally wiped from existence? 

EPIC Fail award

Who wrote the damn book!

:headbang:

I really really liked this drama, but that ending ... not so much.

LCO

• Like 7

i'm thinking after the reset, where it went back to Jin Gyeom (2020) appearing to see Park Sun Young one last time waiting for Jin Gyeom (2010) to bring her wallet... everything got reset and he (as a time traveler) also disappeared along with Alice. So there will not be any more drone... Park Sun Young should have either died on another cause before 2020 (present) or there is no further elaboration.

Romance might not have blossomed further for Do Yeon since she didn't have to be so focused on taking care and looking out for Jin Gyeom now that Park Sun Young lived on. This assumption might anger some chingus who are so supportive of their romance.

i'm assuming the last ending, is not about Jin Gyeom and Tae Yi in the romantic way. more of, a confidante kind of relationship who actually remembered what could have happened and experienced where no one remembers. (although technically speaking this Jin Gyeom only knows through the deja vu recollection of memories). i'm hoping, Tae Yi will meet Min Hyuk in the near future and fall in love with him.

Some things dun tie though...

- if original Detective Ko got stabbed before the future Detective Ko took over his identity, then at the point when it got reset, Detective Ko should not have appeared in Crime Squad restaurant in 2020 scene.

it's been a wild ride waiting for fridays for the past few months, thanks everyone!

classic film time GIF by Warner Archive

• Like 6

I'm so confused. Someone please enlighten everyone in this thread! :joy:

Spoiler

If JG killing future JG would cause time travel to stop, then how come that birthday scene with his mom replayed? Did he travel back in time once more before he disappeared? From what I understood, that last scene with mom TY going out to buy alcohol with her son is the "fixed" timeline and he's able to grow up normally with his mom not dying as his final monologue suggested. But that also doesn't make sense because that mom TY is from 2050. So shouldn't that all disappear too?

And let's say that all the above did disappear, then how does 2020 TY still remember everything and still have the necklace? Since the new JG doesn't recognize 2020 TY as having the same face as his mom, that means either he grew up without a mom or his parents are somebody else.

But then new JG seems to remember everything too at the very end. I still consider them mother-son though, it just won't work if they're now a couple...

:surprisedwut:

Overall I still enjoyed the ride and the mother-son relationship (in the present) is touching. Yes, I will never consider them as a romantic couple. But my idea of the perfect ending would be:

Everyone would return to their lives having forgotten what happened. JG would cease to exist. Then TY would eventually meet MH and they will live happily ever after, eventually giving birth to JG.

• Like 6
  • Love 1