[Drama 2020] Alice, 앨리스

larus

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kim Hee Sun Thanks Jung Joon Ha And Seo Jeong Yeon For Supporting Her New Drama “Alice”

Jul 11, 2020
by C. Hong
4dabca19ddc447b8aeb28a88033ff680.jpeg?s=

Kim Hee Sun took to Instagram to thank some friends for sending their support for her new drama!

On July 11, she shared a photo of a snack truck and wrote, “Will he give it or not give it? He always gives, a food truck from Joon Ha. Oppa, I’ll eat it with a grateful heart and work hard at filming. Joon Ha’s magic, gogo!” The first part of her caption is a pun on Joon Ha’s name, which sounds similar to the phrase “will he give” in Korean.

Kim Hee Sun and Jung Joon Ha are known to be close friends in the entertainment industry. The banner on the snack truck reads, “Hee Sun’s ‘Alice’ has caused a ruckus! From your neighborhood big sister Laura.” (This is a reference to an old joke.)

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1412223wpp/kim-hee-sun-thanks-jung-joon-ha-and-seo-jeong-yeon-for-supporting-her-new-drama-alice

2020071101007_0.jpg

Spoiler

2020071101007_1.jpg

2020071101007_2.jpg

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/07/11/2020071101014.html

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Alice, 앨리스 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST - Joo Won & Kim Hee Sun - Premieres on August 28th

Watch: Joo Won And Kim Hee Sun Vow To DoAnything To Protect Each Other In Teaser For Alice”

Jul 20, 2020

1e7ca44363874ed9b2cda697de4e8536.jpeg?s=

Joo Won and Kim Hee Sun’s upcoming SBS sci-fi drama “Alice” (literal title) has dropped a new teaser!

“Alice” is about Park Jin Gyeom (Joo Won), an emotionless detective who learns about the existence of time travelers and comes from the future through a device called “Alice.” In the course of his investigations into “Alice,” he has a fateful reunion with a woman who died a long time ago named Yoon Tae Yi (Kim Hee Sun).

In the new teaser, Yoon Tae Yi faces various trials and tribulations as she attempts to protect her one and only son. She says, “I can do anything for you, Jin Gyeom.” Park Jin Gyeom witnesses his mother suffer and suddenly grabs onto her unconscious body as he screams, “Mom!”

Someone’s voiceover declares, “No matter what you do, you can never catch us!” Another voiceover calmly explains, “Someone’s future is someone else’s past.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1413795wpp/watch-joo-won-and-kim-hee-sun-vow-to-do-anything-to-protect-each-other-in-teaser-for-alice

by L. Kim

July 18 2020

Teaser trailer 2 for SBS drama series “Alice”

Alice-KD-teaser2.jpg

Teaser trailer #2 added for SBS drama series “Alice” starring Joo Won and Kim Hee-Seon. The trailer begins with Kim Hee-Son stating “Mother can do anything for our Jin-Gyeom.” Actor Joo Won plays Jin-Gyeom.

“Alice” first airs August 28, 2020 in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Due to a death, a man and a woman become separated forever, but they meet again like magic.

Park Jin-Gyeom (Joo Won) is a detective, who doesn’t show emotions. While investigating a mysterious case, he realizes the existence of time travelers. The time travelers come to the present day from the future through a space called Alice. Park Jin-Gyeom struggles to prevent negative things happening through Alice. During this time, he meets Yoon Tae-Yi (Kim Hee-Seon) again. She died in the past. Park Jin-Gyeom insists that their meeting is a fateful reunion. Yoon Tae-Yi is a genius physicist and she holds a key to time travel. While they unravel the secret of time travel together, she realizes a secret behind her.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-2-for-sbs-drama-series-alice

Joo-won and Kim Hee-sun unravel time in new teaser for Alice

by tccolb

ecilat16.jpg

A new video teaser has been released for SBS’s upcoming sci-fi drama Alice, featuring Joo-won (My Sassy Girl), Kim Hee-sun (Room No. 9) and Kwak Shi-yang (Welcome 2 Life).

The drama is about a man and a woman who were separated by death. But are somehow brought together again, defying the conventional laws of time and space.

In this story, Joo-won stars as Park Jin-kyum. As a police officer who has difficulty feeling emotions, he often appears cold and aloof. But he carries great sadness from his past. He is one of the first to discover that there are people who can travel through time.

Kim Hee-sun will be playing two roles. The first is physicist Yoon Tae-yi, who is working on unraveling how time travel works. The second is a scientist from the future named Park Sun-young, who possesses the secret of time travel. It’s not yet known how the two characters are related to each other, but both will appear in the story at different ages (from their twenties to forties).

The teaser starts in a beautiful landscape with a car moving across a bridge. A woman speaks in voice-over, “Mom [referring to herself] will do anything if it’s for my Jin-kyum.” In a sequence of shots, we see Kim Hee-sun driving in car, getting hit by an egg, and crying next to Joo-won as she tries to clean the hate graffiti on their gateway. It cuts to Kwak Shi-yang aiming his gun and he asks, “Have you ever lost someone you love?” All of a sudden, a car explodes and we see a crying Joo-won who screams, “Mom!”

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/07/joo-won-and-kim-hee-sun-unravel-time-in-new-teaser-for-alice/

Joo Won is back. First drama after Milary service, right? I'm not fond of fantasy time travel but done right, I can watch. I like the actors here so I'll be checking.  Joo Won's character "cries mom".. So Kim Hee Sun is the "mom?"

Archived