[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

MBC Drama

Find me in you memory

Imagen

Find-Me-in-Your-Memory-p1.jpg

Network: MBC

Genre: Romance, Melodrama

Episodes: 32 (2 back-to-back episodes a 30 minutes)

Airdate: March 18th, 2020 -

Airtime: Wed & Thu @ 20:55 KST

Director: Oh Hyun Jong 

Writer: Kim Yoon Joo 

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/findmeinyourmemory/

Story:

The romance drama revolves around a man with hyperthymesia, a condition that gives people the ability to remember an abnormally vast amount of their life experiences in vivid detail, and a woman who has forgotten the most important moments of her life. The two people with similar scars fatefully cross paths one day and come to love each other.

Cast:

잠을 좀 자고 싶어요..._1

Moon Ga Young as Yeo Ha Jin

She is a filter-less scandal-maker whose mere presence leads to number one in online search results. Her social media is filled with her completely unfiltered thoughts, and as a result the public is highly engaged in her activities.

[비하인드] 매번 인생캐 등극중_1

Kim Dong Wook as Lee Jung Hoon, a news anchor

He is an Anchor of the next generation, who has a condition that never lets him forget a moment in his life. The condition means he’s always remembering every second of every day of every year. He’s handsome, fills out his suit perfectly, and has gentle manners to match. However, the moment he’s on air, he changes into a ruthless truth machine that attacks with facts, no matter who the target is.

People at HBN:

Jang Young Nam as Choi Hee Sang

Lee Sung Joon as Kim Chul Woong

Lee Jin Hyuk as Jo Il Kwon

Han Da Mi

Other People:

Lee Joo Bin as Jung Seo Yeon

Yoon Jong Hoon as Yoo Tae Eun

Kim Seul Gi as Yeo Ha Kyung

그 남자의 기억법 등장인물 관계도

Teasers:

Spoiler

press conference

OST

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] The way he remembers 그 남자의 기억법 - Moon Ga Young
  • 2 weeks later...

UP10TION’s Lee Jin Hyuk Cast In Upcoming MBC Romance Drama

UP10TION’s Lee Jin Hyuk Cast In Upcoming MBC Romance Drama

Nov 11, 2019
by R. Jun of Soompi

UP10TION’s Lee Jin Hyuk has been cast in MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama called “The Way He Remembers” (literal title)!

Lee Jin Hyuk, who recently dropped his first solo album, has been cast in a supporting role in the drama, which is about an anchor who has hyperthymesia and can recall the vast majority of his life in vivid detail.

The anchor, Lee Jung Hoon, crosses paths with a top actress named Yeo Ha Jin, who doesn’t remember the most important moments of her life and lives passionately in the present.

Actress Moon Ga Young has confirmed for the role of Yeo Ha Jin, while Kim Dong Wook is currently in talks for the leading role of Lee Jung Hoon.

The drama is slated to air in March 2020.

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] The way he remembers, 그 남자의 기억법 - Moon Ga Young
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] The Way He Remembers, 그 남자의 기억법 - Wed & Thu @ 20:55 KST - Moon Ga Young & Kim Dong Wook - Premieres on March 18th

Lee Jin Hyuk, Jang Young Nam, And Lee Seung Joon Hint At Interesting Chemistry In Upcoming MBC Drama

Feb 19, 2020
by L. Kim

MBC’s upcoming drama “Find Me in Your Memory” (working title) has unveiled the first glimpse of the “Newsroom Crew”!

The romance drama revolves around a man named Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook) with hyperthymesia, a condition that gives people the ability to remember an abnormally vast amount of their life experiences in vivid detail, and a woman named Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young) who has forgotten the most important moments of her life. The two people with similar scars fatefully cross paths one day and come to love each other.

In the series, Lee Seung JoonJang Young Nam, and UP10TION’s Lee Jin Hyuk will make up the “Newsroom Crew.” Jang Young Nam will play the role of Choi Hee Sang, a “girl crush” news director, while Lee Seung Joon will take on the role of Kim Cheol Woong, the old-fashioned team leader of News Live. Lee Jin Hyuk will portray Jo Il Kwon, a new reporter on the team with slick charms.

On February 20, the drama released new stills of the three unique characters. Choi Hee Sang is leaning backwards with a look of surprise on her face while Kim Cheol Woong is lazily sprawled out on the sofa in her office. Jo Il Kwon steals the spotlight with his handsome visuals. Viewers are anticipating their witty chemistry—especially Jo Il Kwon’s cute attempts to get closer to his role model Lee Jung Hoon.

lee-jin-hyuk.jpegjang-young-nam.jpeglee-seung-joon.jpeg

“Find Me in Your Memory” will premiere on March 18 at 8:55 p.m. KST following the conclusion of “The Game: Towards Zero.”

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

f5ccbd53c4d04938b34fdb226359b289.jpeg?s=

Kim Dong Wook Talks About Losing Weight And Researching For Character In “Find Me In Your Memory”

In a recent interview, Kim Dong Wook talked about his new drama “Find Me in Your Memory.”

This new MBC drama tells the love story between two people with similar emotional scars whose memories work in opposite ways. Kim Dong Wook portrays Lee Jung Hoon, a news anchor with hyperthymesia, a condition that gives people the ability to remember an abnormal amount of life experiences in vivid detail, while Moon Ga Young appears as rising star Yeo Ha Jin, who has forgotten the most important moments of her life.

Kim Dong Wook won the Grand Prize at the 2019 MBC Drama Awards for his acting in “Special Labor Inspector, Mr. Jo.” He began the interview by saying, “Thanks to all the people who continuously watched and supported me, I was able to receive such a great award. Now that I have felt the happiness of receiving the award, I will do my best to show you a sense of responsibility and gratitude that will not disappoint you in more works.”

Concerning his new role, he said, “I lost about 14 kilograms [approximately 31 pounds] for the character Lee Jung Hoon. I control my weight whenever I discuss with the director and writer and decide that it would be helpful to the character to make changes in my appearance.”

The actor made other efforts to completely immerse into his character as a news anchor. He explained, “There are actually quite a few anchors who are my age. In the drama, Lee Jung Hoon isn’t considered old for a news anchor, so I practiced by watching anchors around my age. I practiced the lines of news anchors on real-life news, met with them in person to let them hear my recordings, and then practiced by getting advice and modifying them.”

Kim Dong Wook also mentioned his co-star Moon Ga Young. He shared, “She is an actress who always gives positive and bright energy whenever we meet on the set. Not only is she good at acting, but she doesn’t lack patience, mental strength, and physical strength. I’m very grateful and happy to meet and act with a really great co-star.”

“Find Me in Your Memory” premieres on March 18 at 8:55 p.m. KST. Check out the preview here!

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법 - Wed & Thu @ 20:55 KST - Moon Ga Young & Kim Dong Wook - Premieres on March 18th

Kim Dong Wook Shares A Romantic Walk With Lee Joo Bin In “Find Me In Your Memory”

982dbdd93a49457e95dd9a632a0de2bc.jpeg?s=

A lot can be said about a man’s first love–or that’s what Lee Dong Wook and Lee Joo Bin would have you thinking, with their new stills from the upscoming MBC drama, “Find Me In Your Memory”!

The romance drama revolves around a man with hyperthymesia, a condition that gives people the ability to remember an abnormally vast amount of their life experiences in vivid detail, and a woman who has forgotten the most important moments of her life. The two people with similar scars fatefully cross paths one day and come to love each other.

The man in question is Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook), a cold and callous news anchor, whose hyperthymesia affects his daily life. However, before he meets Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young), new stills from the drama show him on a romantic walk with his first love played by Lee Joo Bin.

kim-dong-wook-lee-joo-bin2.jpg

There’s a bright smile on Lee Jung Hoon’s face, which suggests that he wasn’t always as cold as he is presently. Who exactly this first love was to Lee Jung Hoon, and what happened between them, is making viewers very curious.

The production team behind “Find Me In Your Memory” said, “Lee Joo Bin plays a critical role in the way Kim Dong Wook portrays his character with hyperthymesia. Please anticipate these two people’s love story.”

“Find Me In Your Memory” will air on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and is set to premiere on March 18 at 8:55 p.m. KST following the finale of “The Game: Towards Zero.”

While you wait for “Find Me In Your Memory,” catch up on the most recent episode of “The Game: Towards Zero” by clicking the link below!

@Sushimi chingu! Long time no see!!! Like you profile pic! :wub:

UP10TION’s Lee Jin Hyuk Talks About Preparing To Take On His 1st-Ever Acting Role

2028949ac51144898aa5f79da23297ea.jpeg?s=

MBC’s “Find Me in Your Memory” has unveiled a new sneak peek of UP10TION’s Lee Jin Hyuk in his very first acting role!

“Find Me in Your Memory” is an upcoming romance drama about two people whose memories work in opposite ways. Kim Dong Wook will star as Lee Jung Hoon, a news anchor with hyperthymesia (a condition that gives people the ability to remember an abnormally vast amount of their life experiences in vivid detail), while Moon Ga Young will play the role of rising star Yeo Ha Jin.

In what marks his first foray into acting, Lee Jin Hyuk will be playing rookie reporter Jo Il Kwon, a hard-working new recruit who begrudgingly follows Lee Jung Hoon’s every order.

On March 6, the upcoming drama released new stills of Lee Jin Hyuk fully immersed in his role as Jo Il Kwon. In the photos, Jo Il Kwon saunters leisurely through the broadcast station before spotting Lee Jung Hoon and excitedly racing to his side like an eager puppy. However, the impatient anchor soon cuts off whatever Jo Il Kwon is trying to say by pressing his lips together, leaving Jo Il Kwon wearing an amusing expression.

Lee-Jin-Hyuk.jpeg

Spoiler

Lee-Jin-Hyuk-2.jpegLee-Jin-Hyuk-3.jpeg

Lee Jin Hyuk shared that he has been hard at work preparing for his first-ever acting project, commenting, “I think that one external aspect of portraying a newsroom reporter is pronunciation. So I’ve been seeking advice from reporters and news anchors, and I’ve been learning a lot.”

The idol also expressed a desire to continue pursuing acting in the future, declaring, “I will work hard so that I can show you gradual improvement.”

The producers of “Find Me in Your Memory” remarked, “Lee Jin Hyuk is overflowing with passion. He has a very mischievous side, but the way that he works hard and does his utmost when it comes to his job is similar to Jo Il Kwon, his character in the drama. His presence will add vitality to the drama. Please look forward to it.”

“Find Me in Your Memory” will premiere on March 18 at 8:55 p.m. KST, following the conclusion of MBC’s currently-airing drama “The Game: Towards Zero.” Check out a teaser for the drama here!

In the meantime, watch the latest episode of “The Game: Towards Zero” with English subtitles below

• Like 2

Watch: Moon Ga Young And Kim Dong Wook Find Love Through Adversity In “Find Me In Your Memory”

f05d99d3c81d4cf7b293e9e6aa6c0f64.jpeg?s=

MBC’s upcoming romance drama has released an intriguing new teaser!

“Find Me in Your Memory” stars Kim Dong Wook as Lee Jung Hoon and Moon Ga Young as Yeo Ha Jin. Lee Jung Hoon is a news anchor with hyperthymesia, a condition that gives people the ability to remember an abnormally vast amount of their life experiences in vivid detail. Yeo Ha Jin is a rising star who has forgotten some of the most important moments of her life as a psychological defense mechanism. Although their memories work in opposite ways, the two have similar emotional scars, and they fatefully cross paths and discover their love for one another.

The new teaser begins at an awards show, where Kim Dong Wook is receiving the award for program of the year. Moon Ga Young says in a voiceover, “What I liked about news anchor Lee Jung Hoon is that he is very smart and he is extremely sexy when he speaks bluntly.”

In a scene where Kim Dong Wook catches Moon Ga Young as she falls over, he tells her, “When I’m with you, I have to be vigilant. Be careful when you go and don’t fall again.”

With the caption, “The moment when love begins,” the two begin sharing sweet comments about each other. Moon Ga Young shares, “Should I say he’s gotten nicer, or should I say he’s gotten softer?” Kim Dong Wook says, “She’s a good person. I hope Yeo Ha Jin will always be happy.”

The screen reads, “Painful memories that suddenly appear,” as Kim Dong Wook learns that Moon Ga Young was a long-time patient of someone he knows. Moon Ga Young says, “I just wish I would disappear.” Kim Dong Wook asks her, “Is it possible your memories will never return?” and she answers, “It feels like all my lost time is now being filled.”

The clip finishes with the couple locking lips on various occasions as Kim Dong Wook asks, “Which one of us is more pitiful? Me, who cannot ever forget, or Yeo Ha Jin, who had to forget in order to live?”

Check out the full video below!

MBC’s “Find Me in Your Memory” premieres on March 18 at 8:55 p.m. KST.

stills cuts

0001157019_001_20200311082610337.jpg?typ

• Like 2

Hi !

I saw than Song Jae-Jung was co-writer with Kim Yoon Joo on this show.

They team-up on others show like "Queen In Hyun man", "9 nine time travel".

I found several websites where the two screenwriters were indicated for "find me in your memory".

But, is it real ?

Somebody as serious information about that ?

Moon Ga Young Longs For Kim Dong Wook’s Incredible Memory In Upcoming Romance Drama

04b0c16c2c3942c0b576392e222bc918.jpeg?s=

MBC’s upcoming drama “Find Me in Your Memory” has unveiled two new posters of its leads!

“Find Me in Your Memory” is a new romance drama about the love story between two people with similar emotional scars whose memories work in opposite ways. Kim Dong Wook will star as Lee Jung Hoon, a news anchor with hyperthymesia (a condition that gives people the ability to remember an abnormally vast amount of their life experiences in vivid detail). Meanwhile, Moon Ga Young will play rising star Yeo Ha Jin, a famous actress who has forgotten some of the most important moments in her life as a psychological defense mechanism.

On March 12, the upcoming drama released two matching character posters for its protagonists. Both posters capture a side of the characters that others don’t often see: despite being a commanding, somewhat tyrannical anchor on the job, Lee Jung Hoon looks lost and lonely as he gazes off into the distance in his poster. Meanwhile, the typically cheerful and vibrant Yeo Ha Jin reveals an unexpected melancholy in her own poster, seemingly wrapped up in an inner turmoil of which no one else knows.

The caption on Lee Jung Hoon’s poster reads, “I remember every single moment that has passed,”  hinting at the emotional torment faced by someone who is forced to remember all the unpleasant details of his past. Meanwhile, the caption on Yeo Ha Jin’s poster reads, “I don’t want to forget anything,” revealing that the loss of her memories was against her will.

Kim-Dong-Wook1.jpgMoon-Ga-Young1.jpg

“Find Me in Your Memory” premieres on March 18 at 8:55 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

Moon Ga Young And Kim Seon Ho Enjoy A Secret Date In “Find Me In Your Memory”

Spoiler

8fe68041252d488c916aed72a31a0a02.jpeg?s=

Kim Seon Ho and Moon Ga Young will portray an adorable couple in “Find Me in Your Memory.”

This upcoming MBC drama tells the love story between news anchor Lee Jung Hoon (played by Kim Dong Wook) with the ability to remember an abnormal amount of life experiences in vivid detail, and popular actress Yeo Ha Jin (played by Moon Ga Young) who has forgotten the most important moments of her life. The two characters who have similar emotional scars cross paths and find love and healing through each other.

On March 11, the drama released stills of Kim Seon Ho’s special appearance in the drama. The actor portrays top actor Seo Kwang Jin who gets embroiled in a dating scandal with Yeo Ha Jin.

In the stills, he hides his face with a cap and black hoodie. He looks around the empty parking lot curiously before approaching Yeo Ha Jin with a sweet smile. He fixes her clothes and looks at her adoringly.

Appearing in the first episode, this scene captures the secret date between newsmaker Yeo Ha Jin and top actor Seo Kwang Jin. The actress makes headlines every day and piques curiosity about what scandals will make the front pages on the first episode.

Kim Seon Ho agreed to make a special appearance in “Find Me in Your Memory” out of loyalty towards director Oh Hyun Jong from “Two Cops” and his “Welcome to Waikiki 2” co-star Moon Ga Young. The two actors happily reunited on set and showcased great teamwork and lovely chemistry.

Spoiler

Moon-Ga-Young-Kim-Seon-Ho_1.jpg

A source from the drama said, “We thank actor Kim Seon Ho for being a reliable supporter in the first episode. The first episode will shine more thanks to Kim Seon Ho’s charms. Please look forward to Kim Seon Ho’s acting.”

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 1

Kim Dong Wook And Moon Ga Young’s Upcoming Drama Reveals How Main Characters Are Connected

a3b2d0ca0338499f80c52df524d88e41.jpeg?s=

Upcoming MBC drama “Find Me in Your Memory” has unveiled a character relationship chart.

“Find Me in Your Memory” is a new romance drama about the love story between two people with similar emotional scars whose memories work in opposite ways. Kim Dong Wook will star as Lee Jung Hoon, a news anchor with hyperthymesia (a condition that gives people the ability to remember an abnormally vast amount of their life experiences in vivid detail). Meanwhile, Moon Ga Young will play rising star Yeo Ha Jin, a famous actress who has forgotten some of the most important moments in her life as a psychological defense mechanism.

At the center of the poster is Lee Jung Hoon and Yeo Ha Jin who are connected with a heart. Viewers are wondering how a news anchor and famous actress will end up falling in love.

The presence of Jung Seo Yeon (Lee Joo Bin) and Yoo Tae Eun (Yoon Jong Hoon) around the two lead characters draws interest. Jung Seo Yeon is Lee Jung Hoon’s first love, and it will be intriguing to see how she will become entangled in the romance between Lee Jung Hoon and Yeo Ha Jin. On the other hand, Yoo Tae Eun is Lee Jung Hoon’s best friend who is also a psychiatrist.

The newsroom crew consists of news director Choi Hee Sang (Jang Young Nam), team leader Kim Cheol Woong (Lee Seung Joon), and rookie reporter Jo Il Kwon (UP10TION’s Lee Jin Hyuk).

On the other hand, the agency is made up of Yeo Ha Kyung (Kim Seul Gi) who is Yeo Ha Jin’s younger sister and manager, Park Kyung Ae (Lee Soo Mi), who is the motherly CEO of the agency, and Moon Chul (Shin Joo Hyup), who is the quiet road manager.

Other characters will feature in the drama, such as Yoo Tae Eun’s family, Lee Jung Hoon’s parents, and a mysterious stalker.

find-me-in-your-memory1.jpg

Find me in your memory's poster behind the scenes 

%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84%EC%86%8D%EB%88%88%EC%

Spoiler

%EA%BD%83%EC%9D%B4%EB%8B%A8%EC%9E%A5%ED%

%EB%8C%80%EC%83%81%EB%B0%B0%EC%9A%B0%EC%

%ED%95%98%EB%8A%98%EB%B3%B4%EC%A7%80%EB%%EA%B0%80%EC%98%81%EC%B2%9C%EC%82%AC.jpg%EC%8A%B9%EC%B2%9C%EB%B0%98%EB%8C%80.jpg%EB%88%88%EB%B9%9B%ED%8F%AD%EA%B2%A9.jpg%EC%B2%9C%EC%83%81%EA%B3%84.jpg%EB%B6%84%EC%9C%84%EA%B8%B0%EB%AC%B4%EC%

%EB%B2%BD%EC%9D%B4%EC%A2%80%EC%9E%88%EB%

%EB%AA%A8%EB%8B%88%ED%84%B0%EC%9A%94%EC%

%EB%AA%A8%EB%8B%88%ED%84%B0%EC%9A%94%EC%

%EB%AA%A8%EB%8B%88%ED%84%B0%EC%9A%94%EC%%EB%8F%99%EC%9A%B1%EB%8B%98%EC%9D%B4%EB%%EC%8B%AC%EC%9E%A5%EB%AC%B4%EB%A6%AC.jpg

%EA%B0%80%EC%A7%80%EB%A7%88%EC%9A%94.jpg%EA%B0%80%EC%A7%80%EB%A7%90%EC%95%84%EC%

Update from Keyeast Entertaiment blog

Cr: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=27726738&memberNo=29770009

• Like 2