Hi everyone, I've been silent reader here and I'm really happy to read all posts:lol: I just want to ask if there anyone from Malaysia interested to buy the blu ray of FMIYM? We can share the costs among ourselves to less the payment's burden:lol: if anyone interested you can message me or contact this twitter @erina981225 for further explanation:D

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overall, i really love this drama! Will definitely go back for a rewatch! The development between the two leads and their story was amazing! They really complimented each other. Great ending! I will t

NEW STILL FOR TONIGHT. WHAT A SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND        Summary text for episode 8 preview   Please don't go  Someone broke into Hajin's house dan made her s

Today’s still!  p/s: so cross out JH loosing his memories    https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003562962  

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 05. 19. 10:02 PM

Moon Ga Young: "'Finding Me In Your Memory' is my destiny"

1691525D-44AD-4F53-8A3C-233AF04CF102.jpg

Through the Wed-Thu drama "Find Me In Your Memory" (MBC), Moon Ga Young (23) has risen to a new-gen "melodrama queen". Not only has she expanded her filmography, but the actress has raised public expectations for her next future steps.

The drama "Find Me in Your Memory" that just ended on May 13 is a melodrama depicting the process of overcoming the traumas of Kim Dong Wook (as Lee Jung Hoon), an anchor with super-memory syndrome capable of memorizing everything, and Moon Ga Young (as Yeo Ha Jin), a rising star who always lives with her passion. The work received warm support from film fans thanks to its gentle storyline and unexpected, unpredictable developments.

First trying out the female lead in a melodrama, Moon Ga Young succeeded in pulling off the striking fashion style living up to a rising star while bringing about earnest and fiery emotions of a melodrama. Notably, the actress cutely portrayed a strong and self-contained female protagonist that cannot be easily seen in films as if this role is made for her. Additionally, Moon Ga Young actively participated in the drama promotion by opening SNS accounts for character Yeo Ha Jin, calling on the audience to watch the drama in live streams, etc.

Debuting in 2006 with the movie "Bloody Reunion", the female singer gradually grew through child roles and finally became a protagonist in a mini-series. The actress has been constantly participating in new works without breaks. Instead of swift success, she pursues steadiness and perseverance. Moon Ga Young is always faithful to her acting passion with the goal of earning such titles as "trustworthy-to-watch actress", "inborn actress", etc.

Moon Ga Young also believes in something called "destiny", similar to the story in "Find Me in Your Memory". She said, "I believe that destiny is real, but I think that it is created by ourselves. It is not something that you just need to wait for and then come to you. I think the acting path I'm going on and even the fact that I met 'Find Me in Your Memory' is my destiny. This drama came to me as fate because the timing was all so quickly matched that when I met the director, I had to utter that this was a fateful meeting. So from then on, I believe in fate more and more."

There is a reason why she has a special affection for "Finding Me In Your Memory". Regarding this, Moon Ga Young expressed her gratitude, "It was a time when love and strength were very necessary for Moon Ga Young me - not as an actor but only as an ordinary person - when self-esteem was reduced. I have been highly loved by everyone at the time when I really needed motivation. And that gave me great power."

Reporter Hwang So Young/ hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Photo = KeyEast 
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

https://zapzee.net/2020/05/20/moon-ga-young-shares-her-affection-for-find-me-in-your-memory/

Moon Ga Young Shares Her Affection for ‘Find Me In Your Memory’

By krishkim | images: MBC

59CD844F-8B1B-420C-929B-3B54E1EE7078.jpg

Moon Ga Young emerged as the next generation of “Melo-queen” through Find Me In Your Memory.

Find Me In Your Memory, which ended on May 13, is a romance drama about anchorman Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook), who remembers everything due to hyperthymesia, and a rising star Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young), which lives her life with passion. The subtle narrative and unpredictable development won enthusiastic support from the fans.

Moon Ga Young, who challenged her first leading role in the melodrama, got a pass for her honest, outspoken personality and heartfelt performances. In particular, she portrayed a confident and self-reliant character in such a lovely way as if she had really become the role. She even opened up a new SNS account as Yeo Ha Jin and participated in promoting the drama through live stream.

4431F210-4A70-4015-9CE6-82BCC6534A77.jpg

Through Find Me In Your Memory, Moon Ga Young acted as a couple with Kim Dong Wook. Despite the fact that the two characters showed the exact opposite in everything, they managed to show sweet romance different from other works. When asked about her favorite romance scene, she said, “I want to pick the back-hug scene. The scene, the atmosphere; I was so happy when I acted. I also remember the ending scene clearly.”

As for the process of completing Yeo Ha Jin, Moon Ga Young said, “I actually reflected a lot of myself. People around me said, ‘It’s just like you.'”

The actor showed more responsibility than a burden as she played the leading role. “It was a long-awaited opportunity. Kim Dong Wook and the director were so reliable that I thought to myself that I just needed to do my part well,” she said. “Especially, I worked hard to concentrate only on Ha Jin and nothing else.”

BDAF91A5-97EA-43A2-A4A1-58B5D699F3F2.jpg

Find Me In Your Memory recorded an average of 3 to 4 percent viewership, which is not that high. However, the drama produced many fanatics online. She cited “the actor and the anchorman” to be the reason behind such popularity. She added, “Even though it’s a melodrama, the scenes where Lee Jung Hoon and Yeo Ha Jin actually meet are not that many. The viewers who waited eagerly for the love scene of the male and female characters must have felt more immersed.”

Regarding the response that she was rediscovered as an actor, she said, “It’s an assessment that makes me feel good. My goal seems to have been achieved a bit. I’m trying hard not to get swept away.” However, she continued, “The moment I feel pressure from these words, I feel like I’m going to be distressed or impatient. I’m waiting for another fateful piece, just like ‘Find Me In Your Memory,’ while enjoying my time as calmly as possible.”

Source (1, 2, 3)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Yall! I'm really shook by MGY's fan service! She's on another level. It's surprising and so refreshing lmao! She spilling some REAL a** TEA. Like "we kissed a lot, even before the actual shoot" everyone on Twitter is shook:w00t: Only making it harder for me to move on! :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Wow! K-netz are amazing if this is true!! I’d definitely be happy for all the crew and actors who worked so hard for this drama so that they’ll know their drama is so well-loved and rating shouldn’t be everything!

Also chingus, can I ask you all about your experience with dramas’ blu-rays? I want to support this drama and obviously would love to watch more goodies and candies lol but I hear that they’re not subbed and I don’t know Korean.. are there any of you guys (who are presumably international fans) who bought the blurays from other dramas before if you don’t understand Korean?

8 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

@Beautilife I think there may be some translation issue going on? Coz what I read was ''we did a lot of bbo-bbos before the actual shoot'? But I do agree MGY did FMIYM fans a lot of service :heart:

oooh what does “bbo-bbos” mean? Would be devastated if it means they didn’t actually practice a lot before the actual kissing scene lol!! :P

@Helena just want to thank you for being a wealth of precious information like always!!

@thistle thanks for posting that video of KDW oppa singing, at least we got to see him sing now that they cancelled the wrap up party!

BTW I was backreading out of boredom (and failure to move on lol) which made me really appreciate all the impressive theories that you guys posted here! I definitely think writernim should take a page or two from the fascinating twists many of you came up with! Lemme know if any of you start writing fanfics please <3

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

oooh what does “bbo-bbos” mean? Would be devastated if it means they didn’t actually practice a lot before the actual kissing scene lol!! :P

It mean kiss in Korean but only in form of pecks.

6 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

Also chingus, can I ask you all about your experience with dramas’ blu-rays? I want to support this drama and obviously would love to watch more goodies and candies lol but I hear that they’re not subbed and I don’t know Korean.. are there any of you guys (who are presumably international fans) who bought the blurays from other dramas before if you don’t understand Korean?

I did take a research and actaully there are quite some people bought blu rays without understanding Korean, for the good quality souvenirs, as well as the extended scenes and extra bts clips. Since the majority of the show was already subbed in streaming services, I don't think the people would be too concerned with the extra content that is unsubbed.... and there are almost always international fans online who can understand Korean and help explain the gist. The price is a concern for most people though.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1401739wpp/moon-ga-young-talks-about-success-and-her-first-leading-role-with-find-me-in-your-memory

Moon Ga Young Talks About Success And Her First Leading Role With “Find Me In Your Memory”

May 21, 2020
by S. Nam

64C06884-F960-4005-8E00-18992AEB0A33.png

Moon Ga Young talked about her latest drama “Find Me in Your Memory” in a new interview with Sports DongA!

Having made her debut at the young age of 10, Moon Ga Young already has 14 years of acting experience under her belt. However, when her efforts did not directly translate to success at first when it did for her peers, she blamed herself for not being able to find success. Nonetheless, she soon realized that acting was a way to leave a record of who she was as a person at that time, causing her desire for success to dissipate. Moon Ga Young shared that once she realized this, she felt as if she were opening her eyes anew.

After participating in 38 projects, Moon Ga Young finally ran across her recent drama MBC’s “Find Me in Your Memory.” This was her first leading role on a terrestrial television channel, and many people praised the drama by calling it her best project to date. Even so, Moon Ga Young modestly shared, “I don’t want to be too excited. The moment I think of the overflowing interest and love as an ‘opportunity,’ I might get greedy.” She revealed that she wanted to consider all the honor as a piece of her emotional life as a 24-year-old.

7739251C-5131-4106-978E-39A71BB77010.jpg

Thanks to her role as Yeo Ha Jin in the drama, Moon Ga Young has become a popular role model among young women. Moon Ga Young shared, “My character was charming. In the drama, Yeo Ha Jin was an honest and proactive celebrity that had the ability to lead her own narrative. I think those aspects were well-received by female viewers in their 20s and 30s. I’m also not a person who is just passive. The people around me kept asking me why I was just being my real self [in the drama] and not acting.”

Recently, Moon Ga Young also actively spoke out on the issues surrounding “Nth Rooms” by signing a petition, and she didn’t hesitate to speak her views as a feminist. She shared that all she did was to share her opinions about what she felt was right at the time and said, “Someone may think I’m being sensitive, and I’m aware I might regret this later. Sometimes, even saying something small can be difficult.”

1B0894F8-F5BA-4BA0-88F9-06447798EF35.jpg

The actress also shared her thoughts on her work. She revealed, “It’s come to the point where I can’t leave out work while talking about dating,” saying that it had become more difficult to tell who she is as a human when she’s not an actress. She continued, “These days, my greatest focus is on myself. From a young age, I was often called a ‘Kid adult.’ I began to consider myself a ‘yes girl’ because of the pressure of wanting to be kind to the people around me. I thought it was a compliment to hear that I was mature. Now, it’s become too much for me. I regret that I wasn’t able to be honest about my own emotions because I was worried too much about how others perceived me.”

Moon Ga Young continued to elaborate that she had started to become closer to herself by practicing how to say “No” to other people and that she developed a new dream of becoming a positive influence on others.

Finally, the actress concluded, “As an actress, my goal is to hear, ‘The show is interesting if it stars Moon Ga Young.’ I want to become someone who has at least a small positive influence on others. In order to do that, I need to understand myself more deeply, and I’ll work hard to become a better person.”

Watch Moon Ga Young in her most recent project “Find Me in Your Memory” below:

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
12 minutes ago, hahanzyy said:

when i love a show i need to rewatch it many times until my heart is ready to let it go

I seldom rewatch a show and somehow despite the flaws in the latter half of FMIYM I still is rewatching it. Objectively I cannot put it on the best Kdrama list but it does have a special place in my Kdrama favorite list.

Old materials but I still want to share them here.... Keyeast actually did a SNS count down before the show commenced [I feel there are more SNS promotional materials provided by agencies of the FMIYM cast members than MBC:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 10
On 5/21/2020 at 2:14 AM, shazbinjin said:
Wow! K-netz are amazing if this is true!! I’d definitely be happy for all the crew and actors who worked so hard for this drama so that they’ll know their drama is so well-loved and rating shouldn’t be everything!

Seems the thank you ad is progressing smoothly. Glad to hear that!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1