[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

On 5/16/2020 at 2:12 AM, 000231846597 said:

By the way, here is the finale BTS for the Kka Kka couple and News couple. If I remember correctly someone have shared the Kka Kka couple part in this thread earlier but the News couple part was missing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8FKO66-GQk

Just found out that Jang Young-nam and Lee Seung-joon were actually born in the same year and classmates during their university days.

iVhEw1S.png

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

OMG that main theme I swear so much feels....and thabks 4 sharing it.  So much hardworking & dedication for the Making of a series or movie. Hatsoff :)

Missing Memory Couple hopefully we will get to see them in some CFs or variety shows. :wub:

• Like 7

On 5/16/2020 at 8:57 PM, Thirtysvn37 said:

@sadthe1st I definitely saw an emerald cut halo diamond ring. JH probably saved up during the 2 years HJ was in the US :D 

Finally I get the picture of Hajin's ring . lmao its indeed big diamond ring :D:D

Edited by rosa
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, aallyyaa said:

The blu ray is confirmed? Wow so fast!

wow really?? means it already passed 1000 preorder?? thats fast!

mbcdrama ig announce they will released 365 making (bts). i assume we will get sometime later for this drama then??

• Like 7

6 hours ago, aallyyaa said:
The blu ray is confirmed? Wow so fast!

Heard it will be ready next March.

Meanwhile, I would like to share some more trivia of the cast members I found lately:

- Both Kim Dong-wook [0:35 of source] & Lee Jin-hyuk don't drink coffee [source].

- Both Moon Ga-young [3:39 of source] & Kim Dong-wook are dog lovers [source].

- Both Lee Jin-hyuk [source] and Moon Ga-young [source] are 96 liners.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Heard it will be ready next March.

Meanwhile, I would like to share some more trivia of the cast members I found lately:

- Both Kim Dong-wook [0:35 of source] & Lee Jin-hyuk don't drink coffee [source].

- Both Moon Ga-young [3:39 of source] and Kim Dong-wook are dog lovers [source].

What?! Next March! :crazy::unsure::phew:

• Like 3

Lists of Most Buzz Worthy Dramas & Actors [2nd Week of May, 2020]

Good Data Corporation has shared its weekly rankings of the most popular dramas and cast members who have generated the most buzz over the past week! The company analyzed news articles, blog posts and online communities, videos, and social media from May 11 to May 17 for dramas that are currently airing or are set to air, and they revealed the results on May 18.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz for the 2nd week of May 

1. JTBC “The World of the Married” - 38.64% (0)

2. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - 16.18% 0)

3. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - 10.63% (0)

4. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - 6.81% (0)

5. tvN “Oh My Baby“ - 4.82% (NEW)

6. KBS2 “Once Again” - 3.15% - (+1)

7. tvN “When My Love Blooms” - 2.82% (-1)

8. SBS “Good Casting“ - 2.27% (0)

9. KBS2 “Born Again“ - 2.26% (0)

10. KBS2 “Fix You“ - 1.91% (-5)

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz for the 2nd week of May

1. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Kim Hee-ae (0)

2. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Park Hae-joon (0)

3. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Han So-hee (0)

4. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - Lee Min-ho (+1)

5. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Jeon Jin-seo (-1)

6. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - Jo Jung-suk (0)

7. tvN “Oh My Baby” - Jang Na-ra (NEW)

8. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - Kim Go-eun (0)

9. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - Jeon Mi-do (+16)

10. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - Moon Ga-young (-1)

Source: https://instagram.com/gooddata_official

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

I appreciate who translated this entire interview ... MGY is really something!  at least i will continue his career from now on

I advise you to read the whole thread MGY gave his opinion on various things ... including his relationship with Dong wook

by the way, he has not yet overcome this drama

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone, I've been silent reader here and I'm really happy to read all posts:lol: I just want to ask if there anyone from Malaysia interested to buy the blu ray of FMIYM? We can share the costs among ourselves to less the payment's burden:lol: if anyone interested you can message me or contact this twitter @erina981225 for further explanation:D

• Like 2

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 05. 19. 10:02 PM

Moon Ga Young: "'Finding Me In Your Memory' is my destiny"

1691525D-44AD-4F53-8A3C-233AF04CF102.jpg

Through the Wed-Thu drama "Find Me In Your Memory" (MBC), Moon Ga Young (23) has risen to a new-gen "melodrama queen". Not only has she expanded her filmography, but the actress has raised public expectations for her next future steps.

The drama "Find Me in Your Memory" that just ended on May 13 is a melodrama depicting the process of overcoming the traumas of Kim Dong Wook (as Lee Jung Hoon), an anchor with super-memory syndrome capable of memorizing everything, and Moon Ga Young (as Yeo Ha Jin), a rising star who always lives with her passion. The work received warm support from film fans thanks to its gentle storyline and unexpected, unpredictable developments.

First trying out the female lead in a melodrama, Moon Ga Young succeeded in pulling off the striking fashion style living up to a rising star while bringing about earnest and fiery emotions of a melodrama. Notably, the actress cutely portrayed a strong and self-contained female protagonist that cannot be easily seen in films as if this role is made for her. Additionally, Moon Ga Young actively participated in the drama promotion by opening SNS accounts for character Yeo Ha Jin, calling on the audience to watch the drama in live streams, etc.

Debuting in 2006 with the movie "Bloody Reunion", the female singer gradually grew through child roles and finally became a protagonist in a mini-series. The actress has been constantly participating in new works without breaks. Instead of swift success, she pursues steadiness and perseverance. Moon Ga Young is always faithful to her acting passion with the goal of earning such titles as "trustworthy-to-watch actress", "inborn actress", etc.

Moon Ga Young also believes in something called "destiny", similar to the story in "Find Me in Your Memory". She said, "I believe that destiny is real, but I think that it is created by ourselves. It is not something that you just need to wait for and then come to you. I think the acting path I'm going on and even the fact that I met 'Find Me in Your Memory' is my destiny. This drama came to me as fate because the timing was all so quickly matched that when I met the director, I had to utter that this was a fateful meeting. So from then on, I believe in fate more and more."

There is a reason why she has a special affection for "Finding Me In Your Memory". Regarding this, Moon Ga Young expressed her gratitude, "It was a time when love and strength were very necessary for Moon Ga Young me - not as an actor but only as an ordinary person - when self-esteem was reduced. I have been highly loved by everyone at the time when I really needed motivation. And that gave me great power."

Reporter Hwang So Young/ hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Photo = KeyEast 
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

https://zapzee.net/2020/05/20/moon-ga-young-shares-her-affection-for-find-me-in-your-memory/

Moon Ga Young Shares Her Affection for ‘Find Me In Your Memory’

By krishkim | images: MBC

59CD844F-8B1B-420C-929B-3B54E1EE7078.jpg

Moon Ga Young emerged as the next generation of “Melo-queen” through Find Me In Your Memory.

Find Me In Your Memory, which ended on May 13, is a romance drama about anchorman Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook), who remembers everything due to hyperthymesia, and a rising star Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young), which lives her life with passion. The subtle narrative and unpredictable development won enthusiastic support from the fans.

Moon Ga Young, who challenged her first leading role in the melodrama, got a pass for her honest, outspoken personality and heartfelt performances. In particular, she portrayed a confident and self-reliant character in such a lovely way as if she had really become the role. She even opened up a new SNS account as Yeo Ha Jin and participated in promoting the drama through live stream.

4431F210-4A70-4015-9CE6-82BCC6534A77.jpg

Through Find Me In Your Memory, Moon Ga Young acted as a couple with Kim Dong Wook. Despite the fact that the two characters showed the exact opposite in everything, they managed to show sweet romance different from other works. When asked about her favorite romance scene, she said, “I want to pick the back-hug scene. The scene, the atmosphere; I was so happy when I acted. I also remember the ending scene clearly.”

As for the process of completing Yeo Ha Jin, Moon Ga Young said, “I actually reflected a lot of myself. People around me said, ‘It’s just like you.'”

The actor showed more responsibility than a burden as she played the leading role. “It was a long-awaited opportunity. Kim Dong Wook and the director were so reliable that I thought to myself that I just needed to do my part well,” she said. “Especially, I worked hard to concentrate only on Ha Jin and nothing else.”

BDAF91A5-97EA-43A2-A4A1-58B5D699F3F2.jpg

Find Me In Your Memory recorded an average of 3 to 4 percent viewership, which is not that high. However, the drama produced many fanatics online. She cited “the actor and the anchorman” to be the reason behind such popularity. She added, “Even though it’s a melodrama, the scenes where Lee Jung Hoon and Yeo Ha Jin actually meet are not that many. The viewers who waited eagerly for the love scene of the male and female characters must have felt more immersed.”

Regarding the response that she was rediscovered as an actor, she said, “It’s an assessment that makes me feel good. My goal seems to have been achieved a bit. I’m trying hard not to get swept away.” However, she continued, “The moment I feel pressure from these words, I feel like I’m going to be distressed or impatient. I’m waiting for another fateful piece, just like ‘Find Me In Your Memory,’ while enjoying my time as calmly as possible.”

Source (1, 2, 3)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3