Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

I am getting greedy too, the camping set up at home looks like it will lead to something beautiful and sweet for these two , PDnim, Writernim can I have a morning after scene too? Chebal!  The camping set up is so pretty it needs a lot of exposure so it would be really nice to see it in the morning too with lots of sun rays kkk

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Can't believe it's finale week already! I'm not ready to let them go ... :bawling:

Text preview out!

Credit: Putri

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Omo!! The text preview!! “Two people who believe in love and start all over!!” :wub::wub:

Writer-nim, pd-nim, please DO NOT troll us!!

No more tension. Just shower us with their love!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, mooster said:

Can't believe it's finale week already! I'm not ready to let them go ... :bawling:

Text preview out!

Credit: Putri

I really hope HJ doesn’t have to go back to US when i read about this possibility yesterday...in that 1 hour i wonder how the finale will turn out..i hope no more separation for the couple..JH can now apply to be a correspondent for HBN in US..he better be smart and follow HJ this time around :crazy:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

I really hope HJ doesn’t have to go back to US when i read about this possibility yesterday...in that 1 hour i wonder how the finale will turn out..i hope no more separation for the couple..JH can now apply to be a correspondent for HBN in US..he better be smart and follow HJ this time around :crazy:

I don't think there will be another separation. They already did it in the preview ep ... which, I'll  be much more forgiving of the forced separation as long as the finale hour will be full of fluff and lovey scenes. If they do another separation then, I'll really ban all of this writers work from now on. 

The tension should be wrapped up in the first half of the ep ... and it leaves them to wrap everyone's story nicely and neatly in the 2nd half, with a wedding preferably. Besides, anchornim owes his director a new suit! I mean come on, she's the matchmaker after all!

I do hope that we actually get a scene where HJ and Anchornim go and visit SY together too ... ooo and also HJ has to meet JH's dad! Oo ... and also a morning after the camping scene cause I sure as hell bet everyone's thinking, "girl, you better not go home ..." :wub:

More press ... 

Credit: @PUTrighthere_

And for the record, I'll never get over the aesthetics of this drama ... NEVER ... :wub:

img.gif

Credit: __@DayNight

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Guys, honestly, i started this drama without knowing how I am going to react to it. I gave it a try because the storyline was intriguing. I knew MGY from previous dramas but haven’t watched KDW at all. But this pair is making my heart melt and their chemistry is off the charts! I really just want a happy ending for them and I want them to stop all the tension and give us warm-hearted, kissing scenes! 

Its not necessary to carry the tension for so long between these two lovebirds! We would rather have a full episode of romance and sweetness. The couple deserves it. And we do too, for the frustration we got and cheering we did for our OTP! I have watched many dramas and when I am rooting for the OTP, i just want them to be happily in love!

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I'm really scared about the ending ... I don't trust both of them saying that now they want to make the other happy, since we have had enough unfulfilled promises ... if they don't give us a happy ending I will never see anything that comes from this writer again!  ! ... We are now at that moment in the drama where group photos are uploaded and I am still not ready to say goodbye

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I am also looking forward to JH's comeback as Anchornim.  That opening scene from Episode 1 was daebak,  I instantly fell in love with the show

mbbjtjC.gif

• Like 6

last day of filming.. LSK sent pd a coffee truck to cheer for her and the casts :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I think Yoo Tae eun's shoot finished last night? He's with his sister.

fWw4Ovx.jpg 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mooster said:

And for the record, I'll never get over the aesthetics of this drama ... NEVER ... :wub:

Credit: __@DayNight

@mooster , i saw on instagram someone analysing this comparison pic. in the uppermost photo when they met, the traffic light was red, whereas in the preview when they meet (bottom most photo), the traffic light was green,  Signalling the stop and go button of their relationship... i wonder whether that was really the PD's intention or we fans are just so in love with them that we try to soak in every possible clue :D

May i know whether any of you have recommendation of an accurate Eng Sub version of the OST 1 sung by Jooyoung? I love it so much and tried to look up one so that i can know what exactly the lyrics were describing. but different youtube clips give different translated version so i'm quite confused. Thanks :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, hahanzyy said:

@mooster , i saw on instagram someone analysing this comparison pic. in the uppermost photo when they met, the traffic light was red, whereas in the preview when they meet (bottom most photo), the traffic light was green,  Signalling the stop and go button of their relationship... i wonder whether that was really the PD's intention or we fans are just so in love with them that we try to soak in every possible clue :D

Yea ... i saw that too! That's a testament to the production/cinematographer/PD ... and I don't think we are over analyzing ... the colors and parallel scenes are deliberate and done so beautifully. It drives the story so well ... not just that above mentioned gif with the traffic lights but other few scenes as well: 

- Anchornim following HJ around in the bookstore (parallel to her following him around the broadcasting station)

- When anchornim texted her pictures from the photoshoot (parallel to her texting him photos from the awards ceremony) 

- When anchornim reached out to hold her as she was walking backwards (she fell backwards that one time when they were on their date)

- When anchornim reached out for HJ's hand in the hospital room (parallel to her reaching out for him to not leave)

I'm sure there's plenty more, but those were the ones off the top of my head ... 

The colors .. blues and yellows ... well depicted already. Even the reds ... one of the first colors we are introduced to. From the the red ballet shoes, to the HJ wearing the red suit and of course the red car: 

993B97425EB431FF2D

credit: @coldsunset0719

They even managed to get the yellow in there as well .. so no, I dont' think we are over analyzing at all. It's deliberate and so visually satisfying. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Lists of Most Buzz Worthy Dramas & Actors [1st Week of May, 2020]

Good Data Corporation has shared its weekly rankings of the most popular dramas and cast members who have generated the most buzz over the past week! The company analyzed news articles, blog posts and online communities, videos, and social media from May 4 to May 10 for dramas that are currently airing or are set to air, and they revealed the results on May 11.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz for the 1st week of May 

1. JTBC “The World of the Married” - 35.47% (0)

2. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - 19.4% 0)

3. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - 10.75% (0)

4. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - 9.56% (0)

5. KBS2 “Fix You“ - 3.84% (NEW)

6. tvN “When My Love Blooms” - 3.1% (+1)

7. KBS2 “Once Again” - 2.59% - (+2)

8. SBS “Good Casting“ - 2.43% (-2)

9. KBS2 “Born Again“ - 2.1% (+2)

10. tvN  “Mothers” - 2% (NEW)

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz for the 1st week of May

1. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Kim Hee-ae (0)

2. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Park Hae-joon (0)

3. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Han So-hee (+2)

4. JTBC “The World of the Married” - Jeon Jin-seo (+9)

5. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - Lee Min-ho (-2)

6. tvN “Hospital Playlist” - Jo Jung-suk (+4)

7. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - Kim Dong-wook (+4)

8. SBS “The King: Eternal Monarch“ - Kim Go-eun (-4)

9. MBC “Find Me in Your Memory” - Moon Ga-young (-2)

10. KBS2 “Fix You” - Jung So-min (NEW)

Source: https://instagram.com/gooddata_official

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Wait. Did that mean Ha Kyung also broke up with Reporter Jo during the separation? I skipped episode 15 purposely last week. I am going to watch episode 15 and 16 together.

• Like 5

@mooster wow! Those observations made by viewers are amazing! :wub: even more reasons for a happy ending! 

31 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Wait. Did that mean Ha Kyung also broke up with Reporter Jo during the separation? I skipped episode 15 purposely last week. I am going to watch episode 15 and 16 together.

No, they didn’t break up. I believe they were having a long distance relationship. There was a scene when Reporter Jo was venting to Anchor Lee that he misses HK and ask if Anchor Lee misses HJ too (we know Anchor Lee and HJ broke up) so the question was to stir some emotions from him lol. Nonetheless , this implies that HK and Reporter Jo are still together. I also don’t remember a break up scene from them either. And they would have no reason to. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

MBC just posted both KDW and MGY's favorite scenes.

His favorites= rooftop confession(kiss)& + official Breakup 

Her favorites= HJ finally gaining her memories back and letting it all out +the back hug :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

[31&32회차 통합본] 2년 만에 한국으로 돌아온 하진! 하진과 정훈은 ‘반드시 만나 사 랑하게 될 운명’처럼 몇 번이고 스치고 또 마주친다. 운명을 믿고 다시 시작하려는 두 사람! 하지만 하진이 미국으로 돌아갈 시간은 빠르게 다가오고, 두 사람이 함께 할 시간은 부족하기만 한데... 하진과 정훈의 사랑은 과연 어떤 모습으로 남아 어떻 게 기억될까.

The written preview somehow makes me nervous!:tears:

The last part says : but the time for HJ to go back to US is coming near, even if their time being together is not enough...

Dont tell me we will get an open ending??

• Sad 4

Just now, nitttss said:

[31&32회차 통합본] 2년 만에 한국으로 돌아온 하진! 하진과 정훈은 ‘반드시 만나 사 랑하게 될 운명’처럼 몇 번이고 스치고 또 마주친다. 운명을 믿고 다시 시작하려는 두 사람! 하지만 하진이 미국으로 돌아갈 시간은 빠르게 다가오고, 두 사람이 함께 할 시간은 부족하기만 한데... 하진과 정훈의 사랑은 과연 어떤 모습으로 남아 어떻 게 기억될까.

The written preview somehow makes me nervous!:tears:

The last part says : but the time for HJ to go back to US is coming near, even if their time being together is not enough...

Dont tell me we will get an open ending??

If there'll be an open ending i'll fly to Korea but before i'll flip the table... :angry: Hope JH will leave with HJ to USA... Writernim has made many wrong choices till now so i hope to see a wedding proposal!!-_-

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3