Quantcast

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overall, i really love this drama! Will definitely go back for a rewatch! The development between the two leads and their story was amazing! They really complimented each other. Great ending! I will t

NEW STILL FOR TONIGHT. WHAT A SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND        Summary text for episode 8 preview   Please don't go  Someone broke into Hajin's house dan made her s

Have been slowly getting up to date with the episodes and now finished last aired episode.     I really feel for HJ having to go true her memory again, but the way she in the end handled it

wow I love him , he do what we all wanted 

that crazy of doctor , serve him right his rip his work :joy:

15887683101588768302.gif

end it in the trash :mrgreen:

15887684661588768462.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok so TE dad is a real assh*le:angry:... Anyway tomorrow i think we'll get a kiss scene!! :smirk:I loved HJ and JH interection but i want to see moreeeeeeeeeee. Glad they're officially get back together!!:wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Oops that's not a Labrador. That looks like a jindo. [...] 

Either way if the shoot had jindo and Labrador breeds for " adopt not buy " the PD sure chose the wrong breeds. As Jindo is a Korean breed.

Being a dog person myself I cannot help commenting. Never heard of jindo before so I would say it is a samoyed, but I lookedup jindo and I can see that these both are basically spitz-type dogs.

But why do you say the PD chose the wrong breed for "adopt not buy"? Because these are, well, pedigree dogs and it is difficult to find them in animal shelters, I suppose?

Anyway, can't wait for tonight's episode. :)

• Like 5

The stalker is now in a vegetative state i suppose...:ph34r: The prevision about his fall off made by @sadthe1st became true:D:lol:

I'm a little bit pissed of 'cause that reporter pissed me off really!<_<:lol: And i don't want a separation period caused by the truth revealed to the public... hope writer don't take that route!

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

one down two to go :joy:

yay my wish got granted :lol:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

end it in the trash :mrgreen:

the dad needs to end up in trash too!!

49 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

kiss spoiler :joy:

we missed the little black one in the stills!! hahahaha.. triplets on the way.. i never expect JH to be an animal lover person though.. :phew: is he just using the puppies to hint HJ? hahaha

• LOL 7

i think the reporter dug out info that JH dated SY.. JH and SY were bff and now HJ is dating her deceased bff’s ex bf? :blink: 

need some eng translation to the preview :huh:

still, all these paparazzi are nothing compared to stalkers.. JH just needs to overthrow all rumors with a formal proposal on news live! haha :wub:

how about, HJ will take the role of the anchor for that exclusive slot and interview JH on the news live instead.. he can explain and clarify on the book as well.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법