Quantcast

@sadthe1st

As for the coffeetruck: from what I know both Kim Yoo Jung and Moon Ga Young have been close since their child roles. I don't think they ever did a drama together though but they're close friends. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overall, i really love this drama! Will definitely go back for a rewatch! The development between the two leads and their story was amazing! They really complimented each other. Great ending! I will t

NEW STILL FOR TONIGHT. WHAT A SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND        Summary text for episode 8 preview   Please don't go  Someone broke into Hajin's house dan made her s

Have been slowly getting up to date with the episodes and now finished last aired episode.     I really feel for HJ having to go true her memory again, but the way she in the end handled it

1 hour ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

same here.... I don't get what is it that old man motives in all of his parade..... in the end he let loose a murderer who attempt to try his luck again destroying my anchor-nim

I don’t know his motive for visiting MSH but I noticed that he also put MSH in a box by something he said to MSH about “he can’t fool him”. I get the impression that he treats both MSH and JH in the way that his preconceived theories say they ought to behave. It seems that rather than observing his patients, he’s the kind of doctor that insists they must act according to his script. Ultimately I just want JH to find out what he’s been up to behind his back.

• Like 8

Wow... This episode really proves that TE indeed a great friend for JH. Cant say anything much about latest episode since i dont understand much, but I can say that I love this drama even more ♥️

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i catched only the finale 2 minutes and THEY reconcileddddddddddddddddddddddd:smirk: but no preview for next week!!!!:bawling:

• Like 8
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i catched only the finale 2 minutes and THEY reconcileddddddddddddddddddddddd:smirk: but no preview for next week!!!!:bawling:

i can't believe how affected i am by this drama. I'm not able to watch it live but the whole night my heart felt so heavy and scared of knowing what may happen in today's episode. Was so afraid that the separation will be long and heartbreaking.

I kept coming here and to youtube and instagram to look for update on the drama. AM SO ELATED TO SEE THIS! :D:D:D:love:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

So is the entire episode full of angst except for the last few minutes? Also, did HJ recover all her memories?

Seems like she has recovered everything... but i watched only some clips so i need subtitles! Anyway the most important thing was in the last minutes 'cause she was putting away JH birthday gift but she stopped... then he searched for her... She was at HIS PLACE waiting for him!!!:love: They meet and reconcile with a little speech and hugs!!

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, hahanzyy said:

i can't believe how affected i am by this drama. I'm not able to watch it live but the whole night my heart felt so heavy and scared of knowing what may happen in today's episode. Was so afraid that the separation will be long and heartbreaking.

I kept coming here and to youtube and instagram to look for update on the drama. AM SO ELATED TO SEE THIS! :D:D:D:love:

This is what i feel too! When I watched it live, i was so anxious and feel heavy. I even feel sad when I saw the pain in anchor nim eyes.

I am so scared that they will separated for a long time. Cant handle the heartbreak...

And when they finally hugged at last minutes, i immediately relieved...... ♥️♥️

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I am very happy that the writer has not dragged out the breakup part.  I was going to skip today's anticipated to be sad episode.  Now that thanks to your posts and update, I 'll definitely watch it.  

I hope TE father, the "devil" doctor, as someone in previous post has referred to, will see his end soon.  As for out OTP, I want to see their love and trust in each other grows.

• Like 13
17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

** I know he was looking after her safety but yet with story going around stalking this is like what :D

poor anchornim.. i can see the sadness in his eyes.. :mellow: but all ended well i guess?

haha i need to lurk IG for clips too..

and.. another bts from last evening’s ep.. why did she have that clip on her fringe again hahaha :lol:

ok.. added one more.. and, they are so comfortable with each other even bts.. i would almost believe they are really together haha :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법