[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

4 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

So is the entire episode full of angst except for the last few minutes? Also, did HJ recover all her memories?

Seems like she has recovered everything... but i watched only some clips so i need subtitles! Anyway the most important thing was in the last minutes 'cause she was putting away JH birthday gift but she stopped... then he searched for her... She was at HIS PLACE waiting for him!!!:love: They meet and reconcile with a little speech and hugs!!

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, hahanzyy said:

i can't believe how affected i am by this drama. I'm not able to watch it live but the whole night my heart felt so heavy and scared of knowing what may happen in today's episode. Was so afraid that the separation will be long and heartbreaking.

I kept coming here and to youtube and instagram to look for update on the drama. AM SO ELATED TO SEE THIS! :D:D:D:love:

This is what i feel too! When I watched it live, i was so anxious and feel heavy. I even feel sad when I saw the pain in anchor nim eyes.

I am so scared that they will separated for a long time. Cant handle the heartbreak...

And when they finally hugged at last minutes, i immediately relieved...... ♥️♥️

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I am very happy that the writer has not dragged out the breakup part.  I was going to skip today's anticipated to be sad episode.  Now that thanks to your posts and update, I 'll definitely watch it.  

I hope TE father, the "devil" doctor, as someone in previous post has referred to, will see his end soon.  As for out OTP, I want to see their love and trust in each other grows.

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

** I know he was looking after her safety but yet with story going around stalking this is like what :D

poor anchornim.. i can see the sadness in his eyes.. :mellow: but all ended well i guess?

haha i need to lurk IG for clips too..

and.. another bts from last evening’s ep.. why did she have that clip on her fringe again hahaha :lol:

ok.. added one more.. and, they are so comfortable with each other even bts.. i would almost believe they are really together haha :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Translation of final clips credit to Hiu Yan Chow from youtube

Anchor: Ha Jin xi, where did you go? Do you know how worried I was? At least you should have told Ha Kyung xi Ha Jin: Anchor nim, you don’t hate me? Anchor: Why do I hate you? There is no reasons for me to hate you Ha Jin: No...I am really bad Anchor: Ha Jin xi Ha Jin: Do you know what I was thinking while waiting for Anchor nim here? I am the one who said goodbye first...I miss you like crazy...I can’t breathe when I think of not seeing you anymore...Can't I just stay by your side?

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, corey said:

A quiz question: which recent drama also featured a scene with the Seoul city wall? :D

LOLOLOL i know I know. 

Spoiler

It was actually one of my fav scenes in BLWL. I like those early post break up scenes.  

I just watched the YT vids.  Im glad we have HK IK to balance out some sadness today.  

• Like 6

Can anyone tell me how to buy the DVD/Bluray? I have joined their Daum Cafe, and I know that we can start order on 7th May, but can I know how we can order that? The notice for overseas did not update on how to buy the DVD? I want it so badly. Please help me.

i think JH will hurt in next episodes. Maybe stalker will try to kill him and maybe JH will have a problem with his memories in some way. Even if i'm really glad they reconciled it's early for this kind of drama. Three episode left to the final. Hope writer don't break ours hearts!

• Like 6

Surprisingly nothing to hate about today’s episode! (Well except for MSH & Dr.Dad of course :crazy:) can’t believe I was actually enjoying today’s episode more than I expected. Also glad the separation was not too draggy and can we talk about how strong HJ is? I know she kept to herself too much but how after she has broken up with JH she can go on with her life like nothing happened? HJ today is not the same as HJ 8 years ago and I’m very glad that’s how the writer changed her! Kudos to writer nim and I promise I wont skip your next drama as well! :D

Ahhhhh the last 2 mins of the episode, the reconciliation! I’m not the type to cry doesn’t matter how sad a drama/movie is (unless it’s about your mom & dad)..but I can really feels HJ in that scene..tho i din cry but i got teary eyesssss MGY you deserve whatever acting award there is at the end of the year! (Together with best couple of course with KDW :wub:) I’ll look forward to 30th Dec 2020 :D 

Oh...since we have 3eps left...this is actually still a lot so i got a feeling writernim has something for JH as well...final obstacle for our OTP? I’ll leave it to other detectives in this thread :D i will just enjoy rewatching 13 episodes of this drama :D

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

i think JH will hurt in next episodes. Maybe stalker will try to kill him and maybe JH will have a problem with his memories in some way.

I think that is exactly where this drama is going:  lots of pain ahead for JH and he is really gonna need HJ to rescue him from the darkness. 

We had to deal with the issue about HJ's memory return first to get to this point where it was time to deal with the problem of JH's illness, and to add trouble to that there is MSH's madness and the evil plans of Dr. Dad.

When MSH was holding Dr. Dad hostage in the hospital, I really thought that Dr. Dad agreed to it and that they had plotted together.  Dr. Dad is a nasty piece of work.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, thistle said:

When MSH was holding Dr. Dad hostage in the hospital, I really thought that Dr. Dad agreed to it and that they had plotted together.  Dr. Dad is a nasty piece of work.

Gotta agree with you on this! Dr.Dad reaction at that time didn’t seem surprise at all or even scared or worried! He really is something. I hope karma will get to him at the end!

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, thistle said:

and to add trouble to that there is MSH's madness and the evil plans of Dr. Dad.

MSH has high suicidal tendencies.. i’m going to assume he will eventually slit his wrist and die at SY’s niche.. :vicx:

i dun think this hyperthymesia has any side effect.. so anchornim should be safe!! haha i want to see wedding scenes not hospital scenes!!! :rolleyes:

its not like the other kdrama currently airing too where..

Spoiler

Memorist - where the main lead does too much memory scans and is ownself overwhelmed by others’ memories

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

so is it safe to conclude that TE has been a really good and loyal friend to JH, and also a really concerned doctor to HJ?

i only saw youtube clips of him here and there, esp the part where he looked really upset with the evil dad but i don't understand what they were saying

This show should have a happy ending right? Donkey years ago, i watched "What happened in Bali" by HaJiWon, Jo InSung & So Jisub. i was so traumatised by the ending that i stopped K dramas for many months:wacko: 

• Like 8