Quantcast

21 hours ago, Travis Scott Jr said:

I'm afraid they will :tears: I guess MSH will using TE's dad as hostage to escape and try his best to meet HJ and reveals everything. And the angst will begin... :bawling:

I have binge-watched 11 episodes over the past two days so I join your party later late, but I am glad I am here  :D. I am also afraid there will be break-up. Every time I watch a drama I am reminded of one comment on Viki which proved to be sooooo true - "It's a  K-Drama, they have to break up at least once."

20 hours ago, lolly84 said:

I'll skip this week eps 'cause my heart could not stand a break up scene... We need more romance, secrets must be revealed but at some point we need to see them take the relationship on a new note!

We have already seen some of it! They went on a lovely date in a cherry avenue and held hands.... I was so surprised how nice the writer is to this couple ... giving them one date before they inevitably break up this week :(.

• Like 8
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overall, i really love this drama! Will definitely go back for a rewatch! The development between the two leads and their story was amazing! They really complimented each other. Great ending! I will t

NEW STILL FOR TONIGHT. WHAT A SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND        Summary text for episode 8 preview   Please don't go  Someone broke into Hajin's house dan made her s

Have been slowly getting up to date with the episodes and now finished last aired episode.     I really feel for HJ having to go true her memory again, but the way she in the end handled it

43 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

I hope im wrong but i still find TE suspish!  His dad remains the worst tho. Worse than MSH.

You know what? TE was actually my first suspect in this stalking scheme! But it is maybe because the actor played such a bad character in "The King Loves" so I am really prejudiced - because on the surface TE is nothing but sweet! We will see how this develops!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I'll skip eps this week but i'll watch them next week with ep 14-15 so my heart will be in peace :lol: Hope the full story will be out by the end of ep 14 in this way we'll get 15-16 of full love!!:wub:

• LOL 5
14 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

one more day my dear chingus! :wub: not that many episodes left and we would have an odd week when the finale comes on the following week itself <_<

special episode for the empty thursday??:wub:

finally it's tomorrow~~~ these days i'm really looking forward for wednesday :love:

• Like 4

I only watched the preview and some clips... i couldn't resist...:lol: Anyway tomorrow she will break up with him and of course she will be kidnapped for the second time... And OF COURSE (pt 2) JH will save her, i hope :lol: and they'll reconcile in ep 15 :unsure:

• LOL 12

the preview.. i put in spoiler tag just in case :)

Spoiler

HJ has an IG account

https://instagram.com/yeohajin___?igshid=1i0foly61rgv4

you can check her igtv here too haha..

and.. i dunno how to react to the ultra sweetness @Ameera Ali.. she displays all her affection for JH while JH is the quiet but steadfast in his feelings for her..

@lolly84 the temporary breakup is too distressing to my fragile heart :tears:

i dunno where some managed to find the bts (i tried youtube but not much luck) but i saw bits n pieces uploaded.. here’s one!

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

@Ameera Ali:wub: the couple scenes you provided. Can’t we just stop time here? They just got together and are enjoying their new love “giddiness” phase. It’s really too sad to see them separate or break up after the arduous journey they took of finally becoming a real couple. <_<

• Like 7
  • Love 1

They even said "i love you" to each other... how can writernim do such a cruel thing in ep 13?<_< Hope this mess will be resolved with another kiss scene and it has to be EPIC!! FAN SERVICE PLEASEEEE:phew:

• Like 7

sigh, we all expected that there will be temporary breakup when HJ remembers :tears:... but despite being mentally prepared, my heart still breaks when i see the preview :bawling:  ... please writer-nim, let the breakup be a short one

• Like 8

But what if stalker Moon will kidnapp JH or will try to kill him instead? This idea crossed my mind...:sweatingbullets: BTW Ha Kyung and Il Kwon are soooo adorableeeeeeeeee:wub:

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법