Quantcast

19 minutes ago, rukizie said:

Jung Hoon finally found where's Hajin

I suspect the location has something to do with the tea Director Ji mentioned, when a police visited his house for inquiries?

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overall, i really love this drama! Will definitely go back for a rewatch! The development between the two leads and their story was amazing! They really complimented each other. Great ending! I will t

NEW STILL FOR TONIGHT. WHAT A SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND        Summary text for episode 8 preview   Please don't go  Someone broke into Hajin's house dan made her s

Have been slowly getting up to date with the episodes and now finished last aired episode.     I really feel for HJ having to go true her memory again, but the way she in the end handled it

So the director told everything about Hajin and Jung Hoon to the old stalker once he gave out the information with seek a revenge he will take for Jung Hoon in SY's death.

4 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

I suspect the location has something to do with the tea Director Ji mentioned, when a police visited his house for inquiries?

Yes, he spilled the tea in wrong time :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I swear Lee Jung Hoon is the sweteest person in this world. He might act like he doesnt care but deep down inside he cares about her. ARGHHHHH NAYE SIMJANGAAAAAAAAAAAA. HE BROUGHT HER A BIRTHDAY GIFT.

HE CONFESSED ARFGHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHHH :bawling:

NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HE KISSEDDDDDD HERRRRRR. THEY KISSED PASSIONATELY. OUR WISH FINALLY GRANTEDDDDDD.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

next preview is gonna be LIT LIT. 

FIRST DATE UNDER CHERRY BLOSSOM. 

FIRST PRACTICE BEFORE SHE STARTS SHOOTING DRAMA. 

AHHHHHH NAYE SIMJANGAAAAAA. YAMATE KUDASAIIIII

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY THEY KISSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AND IT WAS A HOT KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:wub:B)

THANKS TO ALL RECAPPERS!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

My heart please be still! Finally! Tho its one sweet kiss instead of a hot one but im still satisfied! He should go for 3rd kiss why stop at 2nd kiss anchornimmmmmm????

I bet everyone is thankful we still have tomorrow for the 첫 데이트 (1st date) imagine if this episode was showing last week and waiting for a week for tomorrow’s episode with such preview....tortureeeeeee 

cant wait for tmrw now! But 1st..ill sleep with smile on my face tonight :blush:

Keep replaying the preview :wub: did anchornim telling his wish to HJ? He said in any situation never say goodbye..hopefully HJ will listen to him so in future even when she got her memory back she won’t walk away

https://youtu.be/eHxAMFjl2PU

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
41 minutes ago, rukizie said:

ARGHHHHH NAYE SIMJANGAAAAAAAAAAAA

[....]

NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

It's fun seeing you mix the korean and japanese exclamations in your recap. Many thanks for your effort :glasses:

• LOL 8

After the lovey dovey, we will get the storm :(

hopefully it wont end up being an agony since Hajin is still clueless with her memory but i saw the preview that she showed some action that she might remember her memory :(

3 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

It's fun seeing you mix the korean and japanese exclamations in your recap. Many thanks for your effort :glasses:

Arigatouuu, sometimes being polyglot made me confused to write in japanese or korean or english or else :joy:

@Ameera Ali i mean Hakyung already has so much progress comparing with her sister. Hakyung wind over Hajin. lols but Hajin already has Jung Hoon beside her meanwhile Hakyung, well just work out buddy :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법