[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

7 hours ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

Kim Dong Wook made his appearance

Yeah, finally!. When the other actors made their appearance in interview, variety show and any other mainstream event,  we have Kim Dong Wook who once came out from his hiding cave, became a HOST in a national event. I am personally so proud of him.

@000231846597 Indeed, the vibe is still strong, and I would like to listen his voice all day long:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Regardless of the low rating, I think this drama touched many of the fan hearts and they found it hard to leave behind once the filming ended. Just look at how they prepare plenty of ads to support this drama even have already prepared a year-end event. I don't know if there is a same kind of event held by Kfans after a drama has ended.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• 6 months later...

Binged watched the drama in 2 days during the weekend and while not the best drama it was definitely still worth watching. I'm not Korean so I wasn't aware of the "13 years age difference". Honestly it did not bother me at all as the two leads had very good chemistry.  It was also my first time seeing Moon Ga-young and I found her acting good. It also didn't hurt that she looks like another actress that I like. 

I liked the overall story but after the director stalker arc the story went a bit downhill for me. It was one villain too many. They could have ended the drama after the director was caught but instead we had to have the original bad guy, Moon Sung-ho and the reporter who took the pictures for the director. The Moon Sung-ho arc was still okay but the scandal exposed by the reporter was a bit far-fetched. We don't even know what happened to him after the two years time lapse. 

The final episode was a bit tame compared to the final episodes of other dramas I've watched but that last kissing scene was the best and very sweet. 

I immediately looked up Moon Ga-young and found out she has another drama, True Beauty. I hope they make this available in Netflix soon. 

• 1 year later...