[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

My jaw is hurt. I've been smiling and giggling for few days now. After set my expectation as low as possible before the finale, that kiss scene feels like a gift, especially the 4 minutes BTS:wub:

Btw

Spoiler

Is it just me or they are really using so much tongue during that kiss :astonished:

I like the ending, but I think KDW and MGY chemistry is literally save the show. Full episode with their lovey-dovey is really more than enough. And I wonder what question did LJH asked at the end scene, maybe "지금은 행복해요? (Are you happy right now?)" Because they asked each others few times.

Like they said, I also gonna remember this Drama for a long time. Thank you Find Me in Your Memory Team, and thank your for everyone in this forum :blush:

Too bad our Wed-Thur aren't gonna be the same again.:bawling:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

finally had time to catch the last episode..... and all I could think was "so what was the question?" :lol: did PDnim cut the scene? why didn't the gentle tyrant ask a question to ha jin? instead they both just grinned at each other. it was supposed to be cute but I was curious what cheeky question he could have asked. ideas?

I think the ending scene is paying tribute to Notting Hill ?

2 hours ago, Nadia Muñoz said:

one of my favorite scenes is when Jung Hoon receives the award and says directly to Ha Jin "I hope your days in the future are happier than your past" that phrase is everything and I  completely fell in love with the drama ...

This is one of my favorite scenes too! :heart:

By the way, here is the finale BTS for the Kka Kka couple and News couple. If I remember correctly someone have shared the Kka Kka couple part in this thread earlier but the News couple part was missing.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@shazbinjin thank you for sharing the video! It actually makes me missed the early episodes more lol, I love how HJ was chasing JH to melt his cold heart. 

@000231846597 yep its a tribute to notting hill. I actually rewatched notting hill last night and I think the writer took some inspirations from it. The main difference is, in FMIYM both leads are public figures.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

finally had time to catch the last episode..... and all I could think was "so what was the question?" :lol: did PDnim cut the scene? why didn't the gentle tyrant ask a question to ha jin? instead they both just grinned at each other. it was supposed to be cute but I was curious what cheeky question he could have asked. ideas?

Hi chingu!! It’s been awhile! :D

haha i thought it would be “will you marry me?” Since these two got back together, they are more confident at speaking their minds now :P

i am actually going to rewatch the drama too except the scene when his mom passes away. I will cry if I watch it again. Actually,

i have watched episodes over again and played the kiss scene over many times. The OSTs really come at the right time :wub:

• Like 7

Hello everyone. I've been a silent lurker here since the beginning. Really love this drama so much. It's not perfect but just have enough love and magic to hold me through the last episode. Like many of you, i agree that there are some parts that i wish were written differently. Nevertheless, the directing, the acting, the cinematography and the colour scheme are perfect to me. Not to mention, off the charts chemistry of our leads, HJ and JH (MGY and KDW).

From the first episode, i just want them to be happy together and keep on wondering how the writer going to make them fall in love and healing each other despite the big scars. Watching them grow stronger together, going on multiple of dates, holding hands, looking lovingly at each other on the final episode was more than i could wish. I'm content with the ending and wish them all the happiness in the world. 

This is one of the dramas where i religiously watch live every single episode and continue to watch at least two times more one its been subbed. It's been so long that I'm this excited, happy and nervous watching a drama. Definitely will remember this drama for a long time:). I'm a happy viewer.

To all of you, thanks for all of your insightful posts and discussion here. Love reading them. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4

16 hours ago, nitttss said:

and i've been curious when did JH start to fall for HJ? my thought is when he watched her movie? because when he hugs her thinking that she's been stalked, his face showed he was surprised that he hugs her. something like he just realized his feelings:wub:

I’m late to the party but I still want to reply to this as well :D

Like some has mentioned JH definitely has started to soften up towards HJ when TE told him about HJ-SY and without realising it he actually slowly falling in love with her. 
JH was almost giving in to HJ kiss on episode 6, see his eyes reaction (around 0:36-0:37), but in split second he realised what was happening and pushed HJ away. He even said “WE will regret it” so at this point of time he definitely already has feeling for her.

Listening to the full OST album right now. Love almost all the BGM in the drama especially the opening montage music.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

33 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Listening to the full OST album right now. Love almost all the BGM in the drama especially the opening montage music.

Goodies from the FMIYM music director in ig:

The FMIYM director, Oh HyeonJong, commented in this post too! It roughly translate as:
"The best music director, [jokingly] I feel disappointed in you! Please publicize the whole of the FMIYM music recordings~ For the sake of the fans please release everything you have in your cellphone!".

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 000231846597 said:

Goodies from the FMIYM music director in ig:

Effort put for a drama really amazed me! This is one thing that never fail to awe me with kdramas. The OST, made specifically for the drama where else dramas in my country, they just use whatever current hit songs and for bgm sometimes they even used some from kdrama! :crazy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

Effort put for a drama really amazed me! This is one thing that never fail to awe me with kdramas. The OST, made specifically for the drama where else dramas in my country, they just use whatever current hit songs and for bgm sometimes they even used some from kdrama! :crazy:

The first time the drama BGM woahed me was a Japanese one. It surprised me when I found out NHK has their own professional orchestra for the music. I appreciate Korean's effort in OST too; one of those I remembered the most was Boy Over Flowers [though I didn't manage to complete the drama].
My country.... there are usually only 1-2 songs recorded for each drama, and they keep looping the song(s) till you get sick of it....

• Like 8

On 5/15/2020 at 7:05 PM, nitttss said:

i've been watching this from the start again lol. who's with me?!

and i've been curious when did JH start to fall for HJ? my thought is when he watched her movie? because when he hugs her thinking that she's been stalked, his face showed he was surprised that he hugs her. something like he just realized his feelings:wub:

@nitttss , me! rewatching too, for the umpteenth times (since i rewatched while waiting for new episodes) :D

while rewatching i've also been wondering when exactly JH fell in love with HJ.  @kaykafisyah, i agree with you about that first kiss. JH almost caved in, but even when he "came to his senses", he didn't pushed HJ away quickly but did it in a very gentle way... at that point he was trying very hard not to fall in love with her. 

I think it's a gradual process too. He had empathy for her after learning abt her memory lost from TE, then care & concern due to the stalking photos and during that time, interactions with HJ made him fall in love with her. 

@sadthe1st, thanks for the update! Maybe HJ will ultimately show us a video of exactly what qn JH asked her? :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

not sure if this is her official fansite IG or what.. cos i saw some gifts distributed to the crew under this name as well :lol: they have the whole collection of MGY fashion in fmiym

1 hour ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

OMG I spotted an engagement ring on HJ's ring finger

thats the first thing that came to my mind too!! and i was still admiring some chaumet rings earlier too.. hmm, but its not the same.. :P i dun think JH can afford such a luxurious one, oops!!

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

9 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

He even said “WE will regret it” so at this point of time he definitely already has feeling for her.

yes at this point im sure he was already falling for her. and when TE said to JH not to do anything he will regret (after TE told JH that HJ knows about his illness) , JH answer him "i'm trying my best". its like he confess to TE already haha

1 hour ago, hahanzyy said:

rewatching too, for the umpteenth times (since i rewatched while waiting for new episodes) 

thats what i did too!:D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

JH probably saved up during the 2 years HJ was in the US :D 

HAHAHAHA i think he might have to moonlight several part time jobs in that 2 years when he was a reporter.. selling pizzas.. french fries.. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Someone else posted this video weeks ago but I thought I'd just drop it here again because it's worth hearing and also to say thanks to everyone who posted here while watching this drama.  :wub:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Beautilife said:

Is it possible for them to get another photoshoot together? Or at least a CF together. Uwu! I miss them so much

There may be some possibility that they would be invited by overseas TV channel(s) broadcasting FMIYM for promotion, but other than that I don't see any chance the leads would appear [publicly] together till the MBC Drama Awards at the end of 2020. I miss them too....

On 5/13/2020 at 3:29 PM, 000231846597 said:

While the blu-ray costs around USD220 [after discount], the OST album, in limited edition only, is also under pre-order now till June 3rd. The cost is USD18. There will be a lucky draw for the autographed edition for anyone who ordered and shared the pre-order link on forums or social media. In case anyone is interested:
https://www.makestar.co/projects/ost_memory_01

Would like to promote the OST album once again, for anyone interested

Edited by 000231846597
the OST album
  • Like 8