[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

So in the first minutes, in their cars THEY SAW each others but HJ avoided him on purpose...:phew: Anyway i saw the raw... i liked her first encounter with the father in law!!!B) Further comment after ep sub eng!:smirk:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

So in the first minutes, in their cars THEY SAW each others but HJ avoided him on purpose...:phew: Anyway i saw the raw... i liked her first encounter with the father in law!!!B) Further comment after ep sub eng!:smirk:

YES! and its HJ who saw him first^_^. JH father become cute in front of her haha. and they went to JH mom too. thats why they both wore black. but sadly it get cuts:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

Eeep. That was perfect. Absolutely perfect. My heart is full. Switch those into Korean and it sounds better.

I went into episode 16 cold. No spoilers didn't watch episode 15. So I went from happy puppies to episode 16. And boyah- that was a proper kiss scene and the PD might have actually gone overboard and made the kissing sound too loud. Hahaha.

Hah. The ramen conversation made me laugh. YHJ is glowing. Absolutely glowing. The actual press conversation focused too much on her and ignored the male leads. Other than that, it was so good.

I might have shrieked a little seeing Cheongyecheon stream and Namsan towers. That was Kyobo bookstore right? Lol. I went there enough times. And if that was the Dongdaemun city wall I would eat my hat. I have been staying away from spoilers. Kyobo and the Cheongyecheon scene made me miss Seoul so much that I need to book another trip next year I think.

But sigh I digress LJH and YHJ have a beautiful romance. And yes YHJ is not afraid now that she has LJH next to her- see the subs later and you'll understand.

Good job show good job. Now have to run busy day ahead. Am a very happy ahjumma this morning. 

Addit- where or which page is the kids bts please?

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Well I watched the raw and only tortured myself. It's midnight here and the subs will drop any time soon. 

What a slap to your dad's face! First be more financially successful, then be a better writer. TE, I'm sorry, I doubted you. I thought you'd be the next token psycho of kdramaland. Ji Il Joo, let's choose a different role next time and showcase them your bright persona. 

The guy who acted as Chul is a musical actor, surprise, surprise. He had a cameo in Hospital Playlist. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Of the kdrama I have watched this year, Find me in your memory  is definitely my favorite.   Watching as the story unfolds and especially the last episode leaves me  a warm cozy feeling. 

The entire series is very well paced.  In this episode, there is a nice closure to every subplots within the story.  The conflict/misunderstanding between  TE, JH and their fathers is resolved.  HJ meets JH father and goes to pay her respect to JH's mom.  HJ and JH have shown the courage to face the possible backlash from the public. My favorite part is how HJ and JH keeps running into each other and JH references back to the earlier conversation that this means they are destined to be together.

As to the actors and actresses, they are all excellent. This is the first time I have watched  Kim Dong Wook.  He deserves the best actor's award.

I am really going to miss this series.  No more episode to look forward to every Wednesday and Thursday.:(

• Like 10
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, nitttss said:

so im guessing there's must be some time jump, since they r doing the PC means they already finish filming right? so i guess HJ back in korea afther that one month in US and they stay happily ever after:wub:

im curious what will JH ask her in the PC! i was hoping for a proposal but its an open ending (since we need to guess ourself) lol

I think HJ decided to do the Korean movie instead of going back to US for the other movie.

Yes, there is a time jump since it’s snowing (winter again) when JH leaving his office building. I want to know what JH wanted to ask her too...why writernim has to let the question unheard..but I like that scene so I can now say I like the ending scene :) I like it when JH raised his hand, “HBN LJH” then all the reporters noticed him and cameras all on him:blush:

Their reunion at the book store...it’s beautifully done in my opinion and can we appreciate KDW’s acting here? His trembled voice when he’s talking to HJ..awwwww :wub: we know he has been missing HJ so much!

But the 2 years separation feels pointless especially when HJ also regreted leaving JH behind and they easily reconciled once they met again (well, im not asking for a prolong heartache here :D

Gotta admit has not been watching much of KDW ever since Coffee Prince (besides Along with the Gods) but I’ll make sure to follow all his future works provided it’s not scary drama/movie :P The same to MGY since she has established herself as my next favourite leading lady :wub:

I will remember this drama for a very long time..it’s now in the same league with my 1st Kdrama from 18 years ago that is still my favourite to this day..nothing ever beaten that drama before but I can say FMIYM is now together with that one B)

• Like 6
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

But the 2 years separation feels pointless

That is my issue right there in a nutshell.  I cannot get over the fact that she left him.  Tried to change my mind about it.  Can't.  This was otherwise a pretty good drama.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, thistle said:

That is my issue right there in a nutshell.  I cannot get over the fact that she left him.  Tried to change my mind about it.  Can't.  This was otherwise a pretty good drama.

Maybe its easier for me since I skipped episode 30 ;) I watched a short clip here and there but I’ll make sure not to watch the break up scene :D. But still sincerely hope that one day you can make peace with this drama again :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Woah! It's really over you guys! Am I the only 1 who still thinks that the 2 years separation was necessary. :blink:

Anyways...I'm having such bad withdrawal though the ending was so so beautiful. It was so open and writernim totally left it to our imaginations. 

Their eyes were watery+ screaming "I freaking love you"  while staring at each other from across the room :wub:. I'm so sad tho. My feelings are all over the place! And boi that kiss bts omg! I died so many times. Sometimes I find actors pretty scary...like how can they do all those stuff and not fall in love wif each other?! + they must be so good with change! Character after character + meeting a whole new cast crew per drama.. I wish I wasn't so antisocial lol. I can't wait for MBC drama awards cause I for sure know that they'll get BEST COUPLE! But yeah! I can't wait for both their next projects! 

• Like 6
  • Love 4

I only started this drama last week and binged it and finished it this morning. 

The starting was great and love the idea of the story, but sadly it kinda dragged towards the end especially with the reason for their separation. Like what’s wrong with dating your ex’s best friend?? I enjoyed the writer’s previous works very much and that made me determined to finish this drama. However, I must say towards the end, story is kinda flat. 

OTP interactions are great and that’s probably the only thing that kept me watching till the end. I am one of those who couldn’t understand and connect how the 2 years separation was necessary when they easily got back together. Are the OTP So matured that there isn’t any sad/depressed expression shown with the separation? Yet they love each other so much? I am not feeling it. I just feel the OTP interactions are not connected to the whole story narrative. 

But anyway... Whoaaaa!!! That BTS of kiss scene.... Best kiss scene BTS e-ver!! I am sure we have watched many to know. Nothing can compare to this BTS. KDW needs to do more romance genre!!! O yes, he is one of the major reasons I continued watching despite not caring for the story. That smile.... 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

I just finished watching it and the ending was perfect! ... this drama is perfect! ... 11 years watching dramas and that's why I'm still here!  Occasionally one comes out that makes my emotions explode and I feel sad, happy and angry because I fell in love with the story and the characters ... there are many good dramas out there but few manage to make me sick as I am!  My favorite ending scene apart from the kiss, the reunion and their many dates is when Jung Hoon is able to go out into the snow without paralyzing you can parallel the before of Ha Jin and the after in his life!  now he is living not only breathing !!

I have too many thoughts about the whole story that when I clarify them I will expose them here!  and why it is a drama that I will always recommend

• Like 7
  • Love 4