[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

35 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@Ameera Ali, we did see the director “touch” HJ in a much too familiar way that even her little sister noticed. He’s probably a creep.

All  touches  other than the lead I consider it a creepy touches :D 

because the lead don’t need to touch in a creepy way , she comes into his lap without any explanation :D

Our lead girl : Oppa the gravity is real :joy:

15853264941585326488.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

the doctor would be the suspect as the stalker or the director but why i find it might lead other people around Jung Hoon this time ? His memory would be strong but he might be missing something from his memory like he might meet Hajin in the past while they never knew each other. Gosh this is the reason why i hate watching ongoing drama. The agony and torture are real lmao.

@Ameera Ali Oppa like Jung Hoon would definetly a good cushion while Hajin is tired of her schedule, i mean the gravity is real because Hajin always finds herself gets attracted with the centre of gravity, Mr. Lee Jung Hoon.  I like how Jung Hoon always flustered every time Hajin talks in her bubbliness. 

47 minutes ago, blademan said:

And funnily enough that actor has acted in a few 'creepy stalker-ish' roles :sweatingbullets:

Lmao, he always got a bad role lmao but he did a good job as the jerk in every role he got as a bad guy

i love the way junior reporters, Jo Il Kwon as the chief of the couple lmao, even he calls Hajin as HyungSoonim aka Sister in Law but in this case, the junior reporters might consider her as Jung Hoon's future wife  LMAO xD 

i am waiting with how Jung Hoon will be roasting the director of her movie this time LMAO. I mean i want him broiling in jealousy rage when the director talks about Ha Jin in front of Jung Hoon xD

Edited by suckshine
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

Watched the series without any expectations as I didn't know the leads, I was just curious about the story and decided to watch and OMG this series totally got me and now I am anxiously waiting for the next episode to come. 

KDW and MGY's chemistry is Daebak.... and MGY is so pretty and a good actress that she reminds me of one of my favorite actress Moon Chae woon whenever I see her onscreen.  

It has been a while since I saw this oozing chemistry between the leads that it makes me smile seeing them together even though  JH is stoic and cold to her... 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, suckshine said:

OH GOD YES HIS VOICE IS MY HOLY GRAIL IN THIS COVID ISSUE :'))))

i found his voice is so sexy while he grown old lols, his voice in coffee prince was different in this drama lols but i still like him :')))

i mean a man like him with a good voice could talk to me or even spit his inner gut all day long. i wouldnt mind lols. talking about sadistic :P

Agree about this... love his voice...

oh yah, I just re-run episode 5 then realized SY said that they need to wait to meet HJ. So during SY and JH dating, never met HJ because she left?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Hopefully after this hug JH wont say ''That was misunderstanding'' .

i’m kind of worried though.. his growing kindness and concern sprouted when his psychiatrist revealed that HJ and SY were besties.. although HJ probably had locked her memories with SY deep inside her, her subconsciousness still made her quote words from SY (either that or SY had always quoted words from HJ to JH since childhood besties are almost like twins!) he might be falling for her due to the striking resemblance in words and cheerfulness..

i can’t bear heartbreaks though..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I had only watched the first episode last week and put it on hold after. The episode was fine but didn't get me excited. But it was mainly because i have so much stuff to watch at the moment and it was down in priority. What a mistake. For me it really picked up in the second episode. I watched all 3 remaining episodes in one go this week.

Love her forward personality. And i always like the famous actress trope. Especially if she doesn't hit rock bottom. And i like those little twists. Like she is already fine with just being a social media star and suddenly her movie becomes a success and she gets praised for her acting. Or the Yes we only pretend to be dating but i do actually like you. 

And there are actually some thought provoking and moving scenes in there as well.

When i read about the drama i wasn't very optimistic. I have no idea why this is so good.

• Like 5

@Ameera Ali i mean he is basically like a crazy man over her. Like Hakyung said, he is definetely a lunatic guy. He is often dumbfounded whenever he is around Hajin. Her bubbliness kept him alive lols.

I mean that man could be dense, stoic and cold towards her but with one photo and their past related each other, i bet their relationship would be complicated and i hope he would not like Hajin like Seoyeon but herself. 

@maria_m2me AGREED. HIS VOICE IS SO MATURE THAT I OFTEN THINK IF I WERE HAJIN, MAYBE HIS VOICE WOULD BE MY LULLABY BEFORE GO SLEEPING XD . Yes, she was BFF with Seoyeon but why Seoyeon never took Jung Hoon to meet Hajin ? if Hajin were trainee ( as an actor idol, somebody should follow trainee life before debut) when they began their relationship, it makes sense but what if Seoyeon hid the fact that she had relationship with Jung Hoon from Hajin that might like him in first place ?

about the kiss scene, i saw in third teaser, we will see they kiss in the alley again. Gah, will we get this in next episode ?

Edited by suckshine
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi guys! :D Finally come to the forum as I really got hooked by this drama. As many said, the chemistry is unexpectedly fantastic between MGY&KDW! And they suit thier characters perfectly. The director really did a good casting job!

As for the mystery behind the death, I have some thoughts on it:

1. HA JIN said that she got hurt on her ankle when she was a freshman in college, when she had the conflict with JEON WOOK by the roadside. When she showed up in the flashback of So Yeon's funeral, her ankle was bandaged. So it was very likely that she's hurt was linked with SY's death.

2. There were two screens in the room full of SY's photo, one kept replaying the CCTV in the convenience store. The timestamp said it was 2011-12-20. The other screen showed a woman crouching in the bed, which is exactly what JW remembered as the kidnapper/stalker made phone calls with him. (You can see it at the end of last week's 2nd ep. I tried to post the pic but I failed somehow :sweatingbullets:)

I have a strong feeling that the woman is SY (poor girl :tears:)

We all know that the current time in the drama is March 2020. As SY died 8 years ago, it was 2012, just few months after she met the guy in the convenience store. It is very likely that same guy kidnapped her as the owner of the room kept replaying the CCTV video.

3. I feel like the psychiatrist friend of JW innocent. He seems to be troubled only because of his intense relationship with his father. But the movie director looks unnatural to me. I don't know whether it is because he has played so many wicked roles :sweatingbullets: The facial expression was uncomfortable to me when he heard about reporter's question on JW on the press conference. And HJ's manager&sister noticed his strange touch on HJ's shoulder and arm.

4. In the teaser for next ep, HJ said 'don't you (anchorman) feel that the guy is more angry on you than me?'

I think it's a spoiler. The guy sent the photos because he hates JW, and I tend to think he is not the one who stalked SY. Maybe it is someone whose bad deeds exposed by JW?

PS:

I really like the writer and director of this drama. In the first 2 ep, there are many cinematographic scene. The way they reveal JW's memory is beautiful. Besides the last ep is quite amusing. I laughed out several times and got supercilious look from my mom LOL

I realized that the writer probably has made some foreshadows, such as HJ put her address into JW's car, and JW randomly hid the photo of HJ&SY in a notebook. Really looking forward to the next ep!!!

Oh it's alrealy a long post.Thank you for reading my gossip :lol:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Hello everyone!

I'm sooo in love with this drama. Every episode give us just enough hints for us to go crazy with our own theories lol.

So far, i really think that the reason SY didn't meet HJ for a long time has something to do with she's dating JH. She may have huge crush with JH without SY knowledge but as fate set in, JH & SY met and fall in love. Feeling hurt, HJ find excuse to not meet SY because she don't want to see JH. Maybe that's why she feels so bad to not see her bff until SY death. We need more hints as to whether HJ has anything to do with SY death that night...

However as for the stalker stuff, so far i also think that HJ stalker is the movie director. His stalking behaviour just reminded JH on his past experience with SY, thus he went crazy and run to safe HJ.

This drama really just blew myself off. I'm a huge fan of Kim Dongwook. The 13 age gap does bother me a bit so i didn't watch any trailer and watching this blindly. The way I'm so hooked and obsessed is crazy. Perfect casting i must say. Even Jinhyuk did his part well.

Me to this drama: :tears::wub:

• Like 5