[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

I’m so curious to know the story behind Jung Seo Young’s death. I get that she and Ha Jin were very close and I hope there’s no secret behind the remorse that Ha Jin feels and it’s just purely grief. 

I really like Ha Jin’s spunk. I get that Jung Hoon wants to protect her and himself especially after discovering her true identity but it was still kind of sad to see the way he keeps rejecting her. The up side is that he seems to genuinely care about her well being now probably because he can identify with her past suffering over Seo Young. 

It looks like a stalker will bring them back together now so it’s not entirely hopeless for some near development between the OTP.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

It looks like a stalker will bring them back together now so it’s not entirely hopeless for some near development between the OTP.

15851828251585182821.gif

classic Kdramas once he say I wish you stay happy the stalker pop up 

now He need to make her  stay happy & safe:joy:

but is she target of the stalker or him , He got one love interest that killed in suspicious circumstances & now stalker showing up after new of him dating started he may be the one in dangerous. 

15851822951585182280.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

@Ameera Ali, agreed. I think he’s her first love too. I wonder what’s their story because Seo Young is the one who was dating him instead. He also seem to have never met HaJin before so perhaps Ha Jin fell in love at a distance. 

If she love him from distance it’s interesting why he can’t remember her , for her to love him they should have meet at least once & it could brings us back to title: find me in your memory :)

It’s  seem in HJ memory they were so close & do everything together even make the same mistake . So all I thinking why didn’t SY push the most important people in her life to meet . Any friend like to meet their best friend boyfriend to check him out . So I have feeling  SY know her best friend HJ have feeling for LJH , but she was the one like him in secret & goes to  fabricated way to meet him  without anyone know & make him fall in love with her by telling him everything that was HJ favorite  from book or music . 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

It’s  seem in HJ memory they were so close & do everything together even make the same mistake . So all I thinking why didn’t SY push the most important people in her life to meet . Any friend like to meet their best friend boyfriend to check him out . So I have feeling  SY know her best friend HJ have feeling for LJH , but she was the one like him in secret & goes to  fabricated way to meet him  without anyone know & make him fall in love with her by telling him everything that was HJ favorite  from book or music . 

I also have the impression that the true creator of those thoughts is Ha Jin. And it seems like they were angry when Soo yeon was with Jung Hoon.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

First time comment in this topic ^^ 

I'm hooked on this drama, everything has been great so far, the script, the acting, even the ost is also on point. "My today meets your today" sounds like a suitable title.

I have a feeling that Hajin forgets not only Seoyeon but also Jeonghoon. Maybe she found out their relationship and felt betrayed, fought with Seoyeon and later she died which made Hajin blamed herself on Seoyeon's death? But it's kinda like a cliche move in typical melodrama. I expect more from writer-nim, her works have given superb plots so far.

And the chemistry between KDW and MGY is amazing. I watch some of MGY's works but not really impressed by the chemistry between her and other actors (though some of them are my beloved). Their age gap is 13y.o but it can't stop the romantic spark between them. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Lmgiauyen said:

Maybe she found out their relationship and felt betrayed, fought with Seoyeon and later she died which made Hajin blamed herself on Seoyeon's death? But it's kinda like a cliche move in typical melodrama. I expect more from writer-nim, her works have given superb plots so far.

On 3/21/2020 at 3:52 AM, thistle said:

If you've ever lost a loved one to dementia, it's not something you want to see as a subject for entertainment afterward.

[....]

I hope I'm wrong.  But that summary does sound suspiciously like that.  There have been some light-hearted moments in the first two episodes so if we're lucky the drama won't go all darkness and doom as we go on.

I hope this drama will not resort to these common cliche too.... we need a heart-healing drama amid the global pandemic...

Watched the ep 5-6. Glad to see the relationship between Ha-jin and her best friend was quickly revealed to anchor-nim, instead of being unknown him for unnecessarily long, as many k-dramas did.

If there's something I feel odd about, it is age of the female lead against her sister and deceased friend. It seems to me that Kim Seul-gi and the actress cast as her friend were a few years older than Moon Ga-young. I would think it is more logical for the scriptwriter to make KSG her elder sister instead of younger, and her friend a(n) Onni/Sunbae she was very close to and look up upon.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Ameera Ali, your conjecture is quite plausible. It could be the answer to the reason why he’s never met HaJin especially if SY was dating him secretly or rather without HJ’s knowledge.

@000231846597, I had the same thoughts as you do about the actresses who play HJ’s best friend and HJ’s younger sister. However, I already accepted them as their characters.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I dunno why I became new member now. I can't log in with my long time member account?

But back to this forum again because of this drama. I need to watch this streaming tonight... Anyone please send me via messages pleases...