[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

25 minutes ago, goodbyewinter said:

(Please do not open it now if you don't want to be spoiled about the stalker)

Spoiler

He is gay.. and loves JH deeply..

:w00t:

haha whats in my spoiler is meant to be a joke.. i actually i think he could have been secretly in love with SY..

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

I am actually going to be staying up late for this aren't I?  I have been in suspense since last week and cannot take sleeping now to wake up tomorrow for the raw episode.

Which viewer is not going to get spoilers and be prepared for the subbed episode in like 12hrs. Are you?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

24 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

I am actually going to be staying up late for this aren't I?  I have been in suspense since last week and cannot take sleeping now to wake up tomorrow for the raw episode.

Which viewer is not going to get spoilers and be prepared for the subbed episode in like 12hrs. Are you?

I watch live streaming, watch raw again to squeals for the second time without interruption from my internet connection, then watch the subbed, then watch again until next week ep came. :lol:

MnPODHQ.jpg

Btw, another Korean source that translated:

"Find me in your memory" said the identity of Moon Ga-young's stalker will be revealed on the 22nd (tonight).  From the mysterious heart mystery to the excitement of romance, we hope that it will be a historic meeting that will satisfy viewers at home.

---------

YAAAAAYY CANT WAIT FOR ROMANCE TO BEGIN :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1395918wpp/lee-jin-hyuk-and-kim-seul-gi-open-up-to-each-other-over-a-drink-in-find-me-in-your-memory

Lee Jin Hyuk And Kim Seul Gi Open Up To Each Other Over A Drink In “Find Me In Your Memory”DRAMA PREVIEW

Apr 22, 2020
by S. P

6165533D-CFEC-4EF4-9A6B-AE3BDB6D7B42.png

MBC has released new stills for the upcoming episode of “Find Me in Your Memory”!

The drama tells the story of news anchor Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook) and his romance with rising star Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young). While he has hyperthymesia, allowing him to remember all 8,760 hours in a year, she has forgotten some of her most important memories as a psychological defense mechanism. Kim Seul Gi plays Yeo Ha Kyung, who is Yeo Ha Jin’s sister and manager, while UP10TION’s Lee Jin Hyuk plays Jo Il Kwon, a rookie reporter who follows all of Lee Jung Hoon’s orders.

In the stills, we can see Yeo Ha Kyung and Jo Il Kwon enjoying a date at a tented bar. The two clink their glasses together in one image, with Jo Il Kwon sticking his chin out while Yeo Ha Kyung grins.

A separate image shows Yeo Ha Kyung in thought as she gazes at Jo Il Kwon. Meanwhile, Jo Il Kwon looks tipsy as he rests his cheek on his hand and stares at Yeo Ha Kyung. Viewers are curious as to the reason behind his pensive stare and whether he might be romantically interested in her. The two are expected to make viewers laugh with their tipsy banter during the upcoming episode.

“Find Me in Your Memory” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 p.m. KST.

Catch the latest episode on Viki below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@goodbyewinter Same here live streaming when it works / raw parts on MBC youtube channel then epi with subs. 

By the way keep joining us on twitter with the hashtag chingus thanks! :)

Hopefully they won't give us too much stalker drama for this week's epi as the charm of FMIYM is also the light hearted moments & comedy. We believe in you writernim! 

• Like 4

It starts where the last time Hajin went inside the van and kidnapped by the stalker where Jung Hoon was furious to find out she was kidnapped. 

Jung Hoon went to police station and they said who’s the suspect and they haven’t found anything since the CCTV has shown anything but they found the van parked in the forest, they didn’t find Hajin but her phone and syringe meanwhile Jung Soon begged to his senior about skipped his work because of Hajin.

His senior shocked and yelled at her husband when her husband asked why Jung Hoon were late to work.

The stalker took her to the house and with endearment he got, he locked her while she was sleeping. 

Director Ji were smirking when the detectives left his house. They haven’t shown any clue whose the culprit but the CCTV pointed out the suspect is Chul based on the detective’s analyst.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Hajin woke up and saw her surrounding was weird but she fell asleep  again due the profoles. The detective searched out Chul’s apartement and found out her lost earrings. Hajin woke up again and tried to open the locked door. She opened the windows but found out the bar within. Jung Hoon was in Hanging River where they had their second meeting and recalled SY’s kidnapping situation. But why TE calls him ???????? I smell it’s himmmmmmmm

TE's face remains calm where he suspected director JI meanwhile Hakyung recalls the earring had found and the detectives asked her about his relatives that she knew.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

Jung Hoon went to director JI house and started to have an argue with him but he found another proof where director ji made a wrong alibi. Hajin were found in Kangwondo based on the location they found but there’s no one to be found. They just found Chul sleeping on the couch.  Chul is not the stalker. He just stole her clothes. And Hajin were far away in the country land side.

IT'S DIRECTOR JIIIIIIII !!!!!  THE STALKER IS DIRECTOR JI

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

Jung Hoon finally found where's Hajin and saw Ji put some medic inside the orange juice. So, did director Ji finally relate with her past and SY ?

Ji said to him, you are crazy by dating her who's related with your death girlfriend :(

AHHHHH HE FOUND HER AND HUGGED HER AHHHHHHHH NAYE SIMJANGAAAAAAAAA

Thank you for staying safe although you're scared :bawling:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Il Kwon will gain his weight once he meets with Ha Kyung again lols. Why they always end up with a meal everytime they meet and yesss they have a proper date in game zone :lol:

he won from the game and he gave her a doll meanwhile his sister hasnt showed any progress from Lee Jung Hoon :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

So the director told everything about Hajin and Jung Hoon to the old stalker once he gave out the information with seek a revenge he will take for Jung Hoon in SY's death.

4 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

I suspect the location has something to do with the tea Director Ji mentioned, when a police visited his house for inquiries?

Yes, he spilled the tea in wrong time :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I swear Lee Jung Hoon is the sweteest person in this world. He might act like he doesnt care but deep down inside he cares about her. ARGHHHHH NAYE SIMJANGAAAAAAAAAAAA. HE BROUGHT HER A BIRTHDAY GIFT.

HE CONFESSED ARFGHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHHH :bawling:

NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HE KISSEDDDDDD HERRRRRR. THEY KISSED PASSIONATELY. OUR WISH FINALLY GRANTEDDDDDD.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2