[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

the boy acting as JH is very cute.. i realised lately all the child actors are super adorable hahaha.. did i stay home too long to have such motherly instinct??

Spoiler

the ones acting in Hi Bye Mama are cutie pies too!!

• Like 11

she is so friendly waving happily everything she catches the eye of the photographer.. hmm.. stalker alert!! why zoomed right at her behind filming scenes!!! :ph34r: nah, i’m just being crazy here haha

i love the second last pic where HK did a psychotic look hahaha i can’t help but relate that to Raving Rabbids vid game!! :w00t:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Ratings for thursday epi : 3.1% - 3.2% - 2nd after TvN thursday drama. 

According do some twitter source KDW was ranked 1st on Naver last night for FMIYM. Hopefully next wednesday we will see an increase with the action package drama & some sweet moments. Usually it has better ratings on wednesday right. Fingers crossed! :rolleyes:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Everyone is waiting in agony to see HJ to be rescued next week. On the bright side though, it seems HJ's stalker will no longer pose any threat to the Memory couple after being arrested next week? Nothing SY's stalker can do much to haunt them any longer too?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Annelle Tupas said:

Please writernim, end the stalker story next week!!!

I hope that in Korea they are also saying this so that the writer listens to us! ... The first chapters of this drama fascinated me because of the connection of the protagonists and their conversations... lately they only talk about the stalker ...

• Like 6

Yes hopefully frop next week no more stalker game but only about Giokki Couple & HJ/SY's past. What if rather than SY being not fully honnest HJ has simply liked JH 1st but knowing lately that SY-JH became a couple she tired her best to avoid them as he was her 1st love....I prefer stg simple like this rather than another pain for both JH/HJ. 

• Like 7

Hello~~~ After watching the recent Episode I hope the stalker story will wraps up quickly on the next episode (19-20). Because when JH finally discovered who the stalker is (based on the preview) he wear the same outfit as the end of episode yesterday.

So after that, I imagine that they'll spend Hajin's birthday together on the next day and hopefully Anchor-nim will give her best present such as confession kiss or maybe more than that :wub:  Korean Netizen also are craving for their sweetness and lovey-dovey. I hope Writer-nim should be aware of that.

And usually in Romance K-Drama, the next obstacle will come after the two of them finally acknowledge their feelings towards each other. I think she will gain her memory after this. So we have to be ready. :tears:

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, Rish K said:

Yes hopefully frop next week no more stalker game but only about Giokki Couple & HJ/SY's past. What if rather than SY being not fully honnest HJ has simply liked JH 1st but knowing lately that SY-JH became a couple she tired her best to avoid them as he was her 1st love....I prefer stg simple like this rather than another pain for both JH/HJ. 

Agree with you... it seems also  HJ quotes from the final of ep 1 that shaken JH weren't hers i mean she didn't read that book. SY read the quotes from the book!:phew:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Annelle Tupas said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfxg9i66OEo

I'm starting to believe that the stalker is the doctor, cause in 0:42 mark, I know it's his voice.

Translation: So you're trying to work things with Hajin? I can't let that happen.

I believe that was SY's locked up stalker's voice. 

I think that Chul is the stalker, cause if we go rewatch that scene of HJ getting in the van, HJ turned to look at the stalker, she had a shocking expression like "wait what are you doing here?!!" Then BOOM he covers her face! Plus chul lied about drinking at his friend's. Why would he lie just like that in the face of a police, why would he even lie in the first place if he's innocent+ he has a motorbike. Maybe the obvious is what it is. 

Lol idk. I might be totally wrong tho. We'll just have to wait n see.

Edited by Beautilife
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 2

After watch the last night episode with english subs, I start to doubt TE’s father as the mastermind behind all of these. Seriously he maybe can turn become like that bad mastermind behind all those tragedy, he just see JH as subject

I believe TE is the one who will be the worst victim here, imagine how his feeling if he know that the one who hurts both of his favorite dearest people is his own dad?

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

Well the CEO walked away from her. In the other books I read about real security details they check the vehicle before their client gets in. These didn't.  They were not physically close enough to her to protect her. 

At this point, there's no point in me even calling the writer out. There is real life security work. Then there is the Kdrama security standard. Hahaha.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

i’m watching ep9 with eng subs again..

imho, i ruled out TE’s dad in the stalker/kidnapper conspiracy.. he seemed genuinely interested focusing on JH’s mental health and progress.. even though TE has taken over the medical progress of JH, TE’s dad has been secretly keeping tabs on JH.. i think he is just taking JH as a study object for his research so any fluctuation or major incidents happening to JH’s life would probably lead to a mood chart or some memory cells activities that TE’s dad is more hungry for.. and when he asked TE about HJ, the one who seemed rather uncomfortable was TE..

here’s my guess:

1. TE actually liked SY the last time, he broke into JH’s place just to retrieve the photo of her.. since he thought thats the only item of SY.. TE and his dad could be a distraction point casted to us as audience

2. Director Ji and Chul are the actual stalker and kidnapper.. Chul does all the dirty work for Director Ji since he has access to HJ’s house.. Director Ji did mention to the police that he likes to work alone writing scripts and editing photos.. that could include pen knifing those stalker photos too.. but i dunno how to relate the part about the stalker knows HJ since a long time ago.. maybe Director Ji was a senior in the same school as SY and HJ? hahaha it would be easier to relate if Director Ji and Chul all knew each other since much younger.. and maybe, TE too.

best of all, most of us speculated wrongly!! haha :lol: HJ saved SY from the courier bike but that wasn’t the Moon stalker.. perhaps thats right after HJ came back to Korea after a long holiday break or something and on her way to meet up with SY..

MGY photoshoot

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

16 hours ago, Annelle Tupas said:

I'm starting to believe that the stalker is the doctor, cause in 0:42 mark, I know it's his voice.

Translation: So you're trying to work things with Hajin? I can't let that happen.

Hhmm that voice indeed sounded like TE. Before, i thought TE’s father is the mastermind behind it all, for research purposes on JH’s disease. But now i dont know anymore. 
We still have 7 eps to go, i doubt the whole stalker thing will resolve in ep 10, at least not the mastermind. 

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Annelle Tupas said:

No, to me it sounded like SY's stalker Moon.

Actually, it makes sense why he would torment JH and not allow him to be with HJ. In his eyes, SY died because of JH. She got close to him and started dating him, while in reality SY was not herself the whole time. She acted as if she was HJ. Just like he was obsessed with SY, the latter was also obsessed with JH. But since JH is now showing signs that he is moving on, Moon thinks that SY's death is really painful. He lost SY, while JH is able to find a new love. Furthermore, in his eyes, this proves that JH never loved SY which is naturally twisted and crazy. It is natural to move on and find a new love... 

As for HJ's actual stalker, I am also more inclined to think that Moon Chul and director Jin are both involved. For me, the last movie he did with HJ showed his obsession for HJ... He saw her as his first love. 

I have come to this theory: what if SY had already set her eyes on JH, while Jin was focused on HJ? Both were aware that HJ and JH had already met once and fell in love at first sight, yet they didn't know each other's identity. JH could have identified HJ with the red shoes... SY read HJ's diary and got curious and decided to see JH. She fell in love with JH too and decided to keep him. Hence she decided to end her relationship with Moon "the convicted".

Maybe at some point, Jin and SY could have somehow worked together to ensure that HJ and JH would never meet again. However, after SY's death, HJ forgot all her past and even Jin... the latter saw it as a chance to rekindle with her and used the movie as an excuse but at some point, HJ met JH, which somehow ruined his plan to seduce HJ. But okay... That's a just a theory. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

I just love how involved de are with this drama around all the thoeries / suspense/ SY & HJ's past. Kuddos for the writers! 

Showing TE as a stalker can be used just to mislead us. In my POV both director / Chul are 1 team. And SY's stalker may be working with someone outside whi knows JH well and from a medical bg. So basically most of us pointing out TE but his father can be a potential masterplanner as well. 

Regarding HJ's bike accident as @sadthe1st it surely happened after a leap. SY might have benn already dating JH. On that night she had her earphones on her when HJ was calling by her name. It would be interesting to see if JH was really HJ's 1st love and if they even met back then ? Not sure if the makers would make SY as a mystery girl tho being manipulative with both HJ & JH on the past.. 

They better wrap up the whole stalkers mystery next week coz otherwise draggy story. We need to see how Giokki couple will move on & heal each other from the past ( already done for JH)...

• Like 12