Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법 - Wed & Thu @ 20:55 KST

7 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Everyone wants to protect HJ but that gets a little annoying.

I think they should tell her the truth. It would be nice if JH did that.

HJ is smart and notices many things. 

She already suspects something is wrong.

Agree to disagree. Coping with bad memories by erasing it (not permanently) is her subconcious mind's choice. She wants to forget bcs she can't bear living without SY. She even tried to take her life. As any family would do to keep her alive and sane, was to put her in the dark. Let her memory popped back itself (can't fight fate) is what i think best. 

Once any snippet of memory of SY cameback then JH will help to remember SY (or not). 

• Like 4

JH is looking at HJ with such admiration when  she drank

that beer in the car. :D

I dont think he would look at her that way even if she was on the runway. 

The kiss would be sexy if they were already in a relationship.

JH didnt accept that, but its okay. 

Next time he will kiss her. :)

HJ, girl fighting...

• Like 2

come to think of it after rewatching the episodes (yes, staying at home too long is doubly up my time stuck on kdramas).. i think HJ mentioned that her first love was the only guy in the ballet class.. could it be that both HJ and SY fell for the same guy (and that guy might have picked SY) therefore HJ got angry and stopped being friends with SY? all these before SY and JH started dating and the accident?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, goodbyewinter said:

Agree to disagree. Coping with bad memories by erasing it (not permanently) is her unconcious mind's choice. She wants to forget bcs she can't bear living without SY. She even tried to take her life. As any family would do to keep her alive and sane, was to put her in the dark. Let her memory popped back itself (can't fight fate) is what i think best. 

Once any snippet of memory of SY cameback then JH will help to remember SY (or not). 

This is also true.

But, now her life is in danger and she doesnt know the whole truth.

Although I think she will remember everything from the past by herself.

• Like 2

I am going to ignore another drama where the family thinks it's ok to keep medical information from a patient. I mean all photos or mention of SY. Here we put the patient in therapy. No leave the memory loss.

But anyway it gives the plot for a stalker and an oblivious female lead. So I am just going to focus on the male lead falling for her ok?

Since the psychiatrist broke patient confidentiality and told JH. And since there is only ONE Korean with his condition and his case published; he also broke JH's patient confidentiality.

So putting ALL those aside- then we can talk about probable stalkers. And my input is this- can't be bothered to speculate. I will just focus on the 2 leads getting together. And hope the danger scenes won't be too cringy.

• Like 2