[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

So the time has passed for five years since she was in treatment. She asked Jung Hoon wether he acts nice to her because of he knows about her condition. She feels lonely about this and she even admitted to his doctor's friend that she likes Jung Hoon so much.

Hajin likes him but she thinks his behaviour for her, she thinks because of he feels pity of her. 

The doctor's friend also told Hajin about his disease and why she didn't remember everything but the doctor's friend told her that she got an accident and the doctor's friend told Jung Hoon and warned him for not to taking this too far before Hajin remembers everything.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, kdramafan1 said:

This looks like a sad episode.  I am still waiting to watch the episode with subs.

What was the conversation between HJ and the psychiatrist  and between JH and his psychiatrist friend? 

If i am not mistaken the psychiatrist warned Jung Hoon for not doing this as a fake boyfriend before Hajin remembers everything and he is afraid both of them will end up hurts.

THE STALKER IS THE ROAD MANAGER. HE DELETED THE CCTV RECORDS AND LIED TO HAKYUNG ABOUT THE RECORDS WHILE THE CCTV CAUGHT IT.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

OMOOOOO HAJIN MEET HER FUTURE IN LAW XD

THEY EVEN TOOK A PHOTO TOGETHER XD 

JUNG HOON YOU LUCKY BESTERD XD

so his mother was sick all along and he didnt even know it. his family really has an ability to hide everything like nothing happens

• Thanks 1

Our male lead is living in hell now. After he lost his lover, he finally lost his mother again whose standing all along beside him whilst he was facing the harsh life after losing his lover. This would bring him into a biggest depression and i hope Hajin would be the one that standing beside him for this harsh moment.

next episode would be role reversed and the stalker would even get mad about their development.

• Sad 5

5 minutes ago, suckshine said:

Our male lead is living in hell now. After he lost his lover, he finally lost his mother again whose standing all along beside him whilst he was facing the harsh life after losing his lover. This would bring him into a biggest depression and i hope Hajin would be the one that standing beside him for this harsh moment.

when he down love will bring him up again :wub:

15858345471585834543.gif

15858346161585834611.gif

15858346621585834658.gif

• Like 5
  • Sad 5
  • Love 1

How cruel his life is right now. Lost two people in spam time for five years. 

The writer ughhhhh i can't say to put this drama become melodrama would be miserable as hell like my self isolation for this covid. CAKKANIM PLEASE MAKE A BETTER ENDING FOR THIS DRAMA BEFORE I GO GAGA.

This episode proved that their relationship's development is getting better while she got rejected after she kissed him but he acted like nothing happened. 

the doctors warned Jung Hoon to end their relationship because he is afraid once Hajin remembers every thing, they would be hurting each other evenmore Jung Hoon would get blamed. 

The suspect of the stalker decreased from five people became two people. The director and road manager.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

HJ’s sickness isn’t just about forgetting SY and the accident isn’t it? she did mention she has very poor memory that’s why JH said she is a careless and fickle minded person.. the only regret they will have is not to start dating right now cos JH will remember how much HJ had loved him all this while, and for HJ.. she might end up in another amnesia and forget JH this time.. :phew: so, take more photos please! haha

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 2

@Ameera Ali at least he has Hajin this time except he remains stiff or maybe reject her right away because this guy would end up like that before doing the confession i like you action.

@sadthe1st at least our gurl has a proof in the future once she marries Jung Hoon that they ever to take a photo together with her late mother in law :')

• Like 5

15 hours ago, suckshine said:

http://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202004020813003&sec_id=540201&pt=nv

based on this article, the rating for this drama is increasing 5 % and i am so happy for it. it's already popular last night even sitting in first position for last night broadcasting. :wub:

nielsen korea : episode 9  3.4 % / episode 10 4.5 % 

although the rating is bad, but this drama sits in first position for last night broadcasting. There's an increase in episode 10

Well the drama faces strong competition from this SBS trot variety show:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-Trot_in_Town

2 hours ago, suckshine said:

The doctor's friend also told Hajin about his disease and why she didn't remember everything but the doctor's friend told her that she got an accident and the doctor's friend told Jung Hoon and warned him for not to taking this too far before Hajin remembers everything.

I am hoping the scriptwriter can find a "Right" timing for HJ to remember everything. There'll not be enough materials to last the story if the reveal is too early; the story will be too draggy if reveal too late.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Seriously anyone  in the kdrama don’t know how to ride bike easily & isn’t athletic  is suspect & psycho in my mind  

good thing this only applies to kdramas.... I never really learnt how to ride bike and not really athletic. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I woke up for this and what the heck? Why did the ending occur? I know about Kdrama secrets cos' they do it all the time. But which person hides a mother's death?? At which point was he going to tell JH?

Whatever. This is a crazy episode. I like the romance progression. But the mystery part isn't done well. What is the point of making multiple suspects? Just do one because if it's not done right it will be so tiring for the viewers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

After watching today's ep, I tend to believe that the stalker is the movie director. It seems that the male manager is a thief who steals HJ's jewelry for sale. HJ mentioned about her missing ear rings. 

Besides, today's ep is so heartbreaking:tears: After watch enough k melo dramas I've been used to the twists towards official relationship and the miserable backgrounds of the leading characters, but I still shed tears for JW and HJ 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3