[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

Hah I watched it early this morning without subs. I swear I didn't think they had much chemistry and suddenly chemistry and sparks are flying left, right and centre. Geez every time they touched I could feel sparks.

I was surprised how the hug scene went. I laughed then repeated it a couple of more times. Sigh now back to real life.

I have never seen KDW in a romance lead role before so totally surprised to see him as one. I know he is a good actor but he was acting in some pretty intense movie roles so this has been an eye opener.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

is indeed 100% romance :mrgreen:

* He fight for you 

* He cross road like crazy for you 

* He worried about you 

* He want you to call him 

* He ask others to keep eye on you 

* only think about you 

* take his role as a fake boyfriend seriously 

ezgif-3-058ccfbe29d7.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

ezgif-3-8e40997ca083.gif

15857765541585776548.gif

ezgif-3-a28af126cb81.gif

* her driver can be suspect too but I think he wouldn’t be that jealous when he know their relationship is a fake right, for me the  director is on the lead of the my suspension list still :D clearly the stalker psycho who mad in love with her have connection with her in the past from the time she forget but she can’t clearly remember him now . So her lost memory can be more than grieving for her best friend death :(

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

Definitely HJ met SY’s stalker in the past. That memory of hers that almost surfaced showed that it’s the same guy from the convenience store so she must have met him somehow. I’m wondering who is the present day stalker. @Ameera Ali, I like your list of suspects. ^_^ I didn’t suspect JH’s friend but I suppose every guy around HJ should be considered.

I’m looking forward to more romantic development tomorrow. The preview confirms that the kiss scene previously shared by @Ameera Ali will happen tomorrow. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

The chemistry is off the charts! I can feel it even here on lockdown :lol: 

Since the husband-to-be is very much established, the screenwriter now wants a stalker guessing game. 

Well, it can't be the reporter because it's Lee Jinhyuk's first role. That would be too much of a burden for a rookie actor. If ever, he could act as Slenderman rather than a stalker. 

Ji Il Joo, the director, has been typecast as a richard simmons, and he really is so good in that role, so I feel like it's a red herring.  

I'm so intrigued by the psychiatrist. It would be really wild if he turned out to be our resident psycho. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

http://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202004020813003&sec_id=540201&pt=nv

based on this article, the rating for this drama is increasing 5 % and i am so happy for it. it's already popular last night even sitting in first position for last night broadcasting. :wub:

nielsen korea : episode 9  3.4 % / episode 10 4.5 % 

although the rating is bad, but this drama sits in first position for last night broadcasting. There's an increase in episode 10

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/30/2020 at 11:48 AM, Lmangla said:

wait a second, did I miss an episode? where is this kiss from? preview?

and does anyone else think it is funny that if a lead is supposed to be actor in dramaland, then they always have a big photo of themselves in the apartment? who does that in real life? so strange! LOL...

My (Korean) mom had one and she was in no way an actor in dramaland.

• LOL 4

our male lead starts to melt down and in this episode, i found him always smilling without his knowledge lols. Just admit it Jung Hoon, you already drawn on her and smitten over her xD

@Ameera Ali are you not sleeping lols :joy: 

the last gif GAH I LOVE THEM. THEIR CHEMISTRY IS OFF THE CHART AND UGHHHHHHHH NAYE SIMJANGAAAAA

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

CUTE :love:

I am so amazed at how this show manages to pull up so many twists and turns in one episode. For starters, I never suspected the driver! I mean I don't actually think it's him...but JH is definitely suspicious. And SY's stalker is in prison now! So we have a copycat?? And why is that stalker in HJ's brief flashback?!!! So many questions! The director is the hella obsessed with HJ but he can't be the stalker as well. What about the doctor friend?? 

Process of elimination does not work in this show :joy:

PS. That whole flashback before SY was killed was so difficult to watch. It was intense!

• Like 8
  • Awesome 3

if HJ’s ankle/foot got injured cos of SY’s kidnap incident.. then she should still have been a dancer.. so her stalker should not have been a fan since she only chose to become an actress after she recovered from psychiatric treatments.. unless she already knew the director and that driver when she was a dancer?

and guess what.. it could have been JH’s junior as well isn’t it? hahaha he just had a gf 6mths ago.. that gf could have been imaginary like HJ?? and what’s better as a stalker than someone from the news broadcast station!! :phew:

• Like 6

i have yet to watch the episode but can see spoiler everywhere.

i think the one  that Ha Jin slightly remember is the doctor. The face resemble him alot.

I might be wrong, what if the doctor started to fall for her after she meet him for the treatment?

Then suddenly JH involve with Ha Jin and its trigger his insecurity/obsession?

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, innrukia said:

i have yet to watch the episode but can see spoiler everywhere.

i think the one  that Ha Jin slightly remember is the doctor. The face resemble him alot.

I might be wrong, what if the doctor started to fall for her after she meet him for the treatment?

Then suddenly JH involve with Ha Jin and its trigger his insecurity/obsession?

Same thoughts. The one who knew the whole story of Ha Jin and JH is a doc as they are his patients right? He can re-create all the events from SY's accident because he jealous with his own best friend, JH. 

• Like 6