[Drama 2019-2020] Black Dog, 블랙독

larus

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seo Hyun Jin And Ra Mi Ran Are Charismatic Educators In Upcoming Drama “Black Dog”

Nov 22, 2019
by L. Kim
5aa240d94aed4cad982463812a590b57.jpeg?s=

tvN’s upcoming drama “Black Dog” has released stills and poster of its lead actors Seo Hyun Jin and Ra Mi Ran.

“Black Dog” tells the story of a young woman named Go Ha Neul who is hired for a short-term teaching position and struggles to keep her dreams in the harsh reality of the classroom.

In the poster, Go Ha Neul (Seo Hyun Jin) and Park Sung Soon (Ra Mi Ran) are at school. Park Sung Soon is looking down at Go Ha Neul, and Go Ha Neul is walking up the stairs. Their locations seem to be symbolic of their positions in school with Park Sung Soon as the head of the career counseling department and Go Ha Neul as a temporary teacher. The steps before Go Ha Neul represent the hardships she must go through in order to achieve her dream of becoming a teacher.

The production crew said, “Go Ha Neul and Park Sung Soon’s steps to find the true meaning of teachers will convey warm comfort and sympathy to viewers. Please look forward to the performance of Seo Hyun Jin and Ra Mi Ran who will portray a deep meaning as normal teachers.”

ra-mi-ran-seo-hyun-jin.jpg

he drama also dropped stills of Seo Hyun Jin as Go Ha Neul who is struggling to adjust to her teaching career. The excitement of her first day at work doesn’t last long, and she is mind-boggled by the new experiences around her. Still, she writes her name on the chalkboard and smiles ambitiously at her new students. Go Ha Neul will show the realistic journey of becoming a teacher, including the competitiveness of getting a job and teaching in the classroom. Viewers are looking forward to whether or not she will become a true teacher.

Seo Hyun Jin commented, “Go Ha Neul has a big trauma, but she is a person who faces reality. She’s a bit weak, but it’s her charm to not forget what’s right in some situations. At first, I wondered how I should approach my character because she has such a big trauma, but now I am focusing more on getting along with the other actors around me.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1367328wpp/seo-hyun-jin-and-ra-mi-ran-are-charismatic-educators-in-upcoming-drama-black-dog

ovember 22 2019

Teaser poster & still image for tvN drama series “Black Dog”

Black_Dog-tp1.jpg

Here’s a teaser poster and still images for tvN drama series “Black Dog” starring Seo Hyun-Jin & Ra Mi-Ran. The teaser poster has Ra Mi-Ran and Seo Hyun-Jin walking in different directions at a high school. Caption on the teaser poster states in Korean “I thought I would know if I became a teacher.” Meanwhile, below are still images of Ra Mi-Ran and Seo Hyun-Jin in the drama series. Teaser trailer #1 is also available to view on AsianWiki.

“Black Dog” first airs December 16, 2019 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-poster-still-image-for-tvn-drama-series-black-dog

98501381.2.jpg

http://www.donga.com/news/article/all/20191123/98501390/1

Watch: Ra Mi Ran And Seo Hyun Jin Showcase Their Chemistry In Teaser For New Drama

Nov 23, 2019
by C. Hong

aa7ebb989fa440639012c8854ea24983.jpeg?s=

The “womance” between Seo Hyun Jin and Ra Mi Ran will soon be lighting up the small screen!

“Black Dog” is an upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama from tvN that stars Seo Hyun Jin as Go Ha Neul, a new teacher who accepts a short-term position at the school, and Ra Mi Ran as Park Sung Soon, a 10-year-veteran educator and the head of the department for university admissions.

The first teaser for the drama hinted at something in Go Ha Neul’s past that made her choose her career as a teacher. The second teaser for the drama has a lighter vibe and plays off the chemistry between actresses Ra Mi Ran and Seo Hyun Jin.

It kicks off with Seo Hyun Jin saying tentatively, “GPK?” and Ra Mi Ran looking back at her, unimpressed. Seo Hyun Jin says in voice-over, “They say that you should not be embarrassed to ask if you don’t know.” Meanwhile, Ra Mi Ran exudes confidence in every interaction at the school, standing up to other teachers and saying, “The crazy dog around here is me.”

Seo Hyun Jin also struggles to connect to her new students and thinks that she’s failed at her job. Ra Mi Ran, on the other hand, says, “A teacher who gives up on her students first has no right to teach.” At a dinner with her colleagues, she gets drunk and yells about how teachers are supposed to approach students.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1367509wpp/watch-ra-mi-ran-and-seo-hyun-jin-showcase-their-chemistry-in-teaser-for-new-drama

Seo Hyun-jin reports to work under Ra Mi-ran in new teaser for tvN’s Black Dog

by tccolb

201911217188_20191121111201601.jpg

A new poster and video teaser have been released for tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama Black Dog starring Ra Mi-ran (Rude Miss Young-ae) and Seo Hyun-jin (Beauty Inside).

Seo Hyun-jin is at the center of the story as the character Go Haneul, who is a newly hired short-term teacher at a private school for one of her first ever jobs. She becomes the audience’s eyes and ears as she learns about the most intimate workings of the school, and the school reveals itself to be a micro society of its own. Just like the outside world, the school presents a challenging struggle between following your dreams and being realistic. The ray of light in all of this for Seo however, is Ra Mi-ran who plays Park Sung-soon. Having worked at the school for a much longer time and passionate about her work, she becomes a mentor and friend to Seo Hyun-jin.

The drama’s premise is nicely captured in the new poster with Ra Mi-ran standing on the upper level, in the light, and looking down at Seo Hyun-jin. Reflecting the character’s growth through the course of the story, Seo is shown walking up the stairs from the darkened lower level. The caption on the poster reads, “I thought I would know everything once I became a teacher.”

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/11/seo-hyun-jin-reports-to-work-under-ra-mi-ran-in-new-teaser-for-tvns-black-dog/

November 27 2019

Two teaser posters for tvN drama series “Black Dog”

Black_Dog-KD-p1-SM1.jpg

Here’s two teaser posters for upcoming tvN drama series “Black Dog” starring Seo Hyun-Jin & Ra Mi-Ran. The two teaser posters features Seo Hyun-Jin, Ra Mi-Ran, Ha-Joon and Lee Chang-Hoon. All four play teachers who try to become the best teachers that they can be. Meanwhile, teaser trailer #2 was added on AsianWiki.

“Black Dog” first airs December 16, 2019 in South Korea.

Black_Dog-KD-p1.jpg

Black_Dog-KD-p2.jpg

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/two-teaser-posters-for-tvn-drama-series-black-dog

Ra Mi Ran, Seo Hyun Jin, And More Are Ready To Help Students Through Hell In “Black Dog” Posters

Nov 28, 2019
by S. Park
e9debf9c8e3c4b5d99e123d1526a42d9.jpeg?s=

Official posters for “Black Dog” have arrived!

This upcoming tvN series is about Go Ha Neul (played by Seo Hyun Jin), who gets hired as a short-term teacher and struggles as she tries to keep her dreams alive despite the harsh reality of the classroom. Unlike other school dramas in the past, “Black Dog” will tell the stories of teachers and relate to viewers by chronicling the growth and thoughts of ordinary teachers. It will reexamine the right of teachers and introduce a new kind of fun onscreen by showing the dynamic everyday lives of teachers guiding students towards their futures.

In the first poster, Go Ha Neul, fellow teachers Do Yeon Woo (played by Ha Joon), Bae Myung Soo (played by Lee Chang Hoon), and department head Park Sung Soon (played by Ra Mi Ran) are dressed in black suits as they stand before parents and students at the school information session. The chalkboard behind them says, “We will break through entrance exam hell!”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1368309wpp/ra-mi-ran-seo-hyun-jin-and-more-are-ready-to-help-students-through-hell-in-black-dog-posters

So.. this is what Go Ha Neul's mentor teaches her? :lol:

If just watching this plus the 2nd teaser and not reading up the synopsis, I would have thought Black Dog is a comedy drama! It prompted me to start wishing for some comic elements in this drama! 

Archived