[Variety 2020] Twogether (Netflix) 26 June 2PM KST Premiere!

5 hours ago, c_gunawan541 said:

“Yet, when I arrived in Seoul, I found out we had to accomplish several missions in order to meet each other. There were missions lined up at various locations and we had to accomplish them. Then, finally, we got to meet each other for the very first time. We were both so very touched when we finally met that we gave each other a big warm hug. Our first meeting was very special.”

Hahahaha what? The producers made them do missions already before they met? I hope they will show it to us in a special episode!

Watching Ep 3 now, at the yoga part! :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve only got 1 episode left to watch and I’m so sad it’s over so quick! Even my sister is watching it with me and she knows nothing of kshows, she’s become a Jasper fan lol   The beginning

I actually finished the whole show on the first day, LOLS. It's now my 2nd rewatch to see some more details.   It exceeded my expectations, I was thinking when the show was first announ

Work has been hectic, so still watching episodes slowly and catching up, but nice to hear all your opinions!! Haha, don't worry @wallflowersforjane I've only finished episode 2...Trying not to watch t

Ep 3 of 8

Even though I have been to Bali before, from this episode, I realised how little I have actually explored of the island. I usually stick to the touristy areas. I am inspired now to explore further afield. Para-sailing looked so nice and peaceful, I definitely want to give that try.

Jasper really got the short end of the stick this episode and I am glad he caught on to the LSG's tactics pretty quick! Haha! Jasper looks like he has dived before? He seems so comfortable in the waters. I was quite impressed with how easy he made free diving looked. Harpoon fishing looks so difficult, I was so impressed watching the "mercenary" diver do it. Must have been fun for Jasper to try it out and have this experience at least. 

I laugh every time LSG reverts to Korean with the Indonesians and they just look like he's nuts. I am not surprised he wasn't catching the fishes. Boy was making so much noise and moving about so much. Haha! Glad he had some swimming fun himself. :D Also how come the two of them still looked so good even after swimming about in the waters and having messy wet hair! :love:

Hahahahah, the yoga challenge! PD was so mean to make "no groaning" one of the forbidden things! It's so difficult! I swear I can see their abs trembling whenever they were doing core moves! Lol!

• Like 1

@wallflowersforjane I just watched Episode 3 last night as well!  Hahaha I totally agree that Jasper was getting the harder tasks because LSG is totally sly having had a lot of variety show experience! I like how funny the yoga poses were. Laughed so much at their couple's yoga even though it did look super hard since they couldn't talk or laugh or groan!

Episode 3 High lights & thoughts (contains spoilers so read at own risk if you haven't seen yet)

- Haha, all that trickery between the boys. LSG fooling Jasper into the the underwater harpooning and Jasper joking that they didn't have to use the golden key because he caught the fish himself

- I laughed when they called the PD 'a dangerous man' for giving them those tasks

-Jasper finding his angel's pen for the paragliding challenge - he's so cute when he's happy and he was so excited at finding his giant sticks. It's a good thing Jasper did a design degree and likes drawing because that challenge looked hard!

-Haha, LSG is so cheeky - I thought it was funny that he said Jasper looked older now. (But Jasper has such a baby face anyway)

- Their reactions were priceless when they thought they were going to a spa, but it turned out to be couple's yoga. Those poses were so funny. I think they were like we have to do these X rated poses?!

I've also started putting my opinions and screenshotting the funny moment for this post on my blog. Just thought it was all worth capturing somewhere: https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/07/series-opinion-piece-twogether-fun-and.html

318YqCa.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Watching Ep 3 now, at the yoga part! 

That yoga part is so hilarious. So which episodes are you at now?

I still keep rewatching some episodes between my lunch breaks. And it still put me on LOL mode whenever these two careless brothers are making some mistakes in their missions. 

@JenL  but he pays some good prices for all his mischievous. And what makes me love YH now that he didn't get angry even he tricks him many times. Hahahaa. He even knows how well he is and prepares LSG his helps even without him asking. What a great soulmate best friend. Aww.. my heart melt over this. 

Anyway each episodes has its greatness so watching it at your normal pace and enjoy them in every bits are the best thing to do. Ah.... makes me want to rewatch again. It's usually a drama makes me do rewatching a lot. But this one feels like more than a regular variety so I keep coming back to watch them again. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
24 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

That yoga part is so hilarious. So which episodes are you at now?

I will start on Ep 4 today!

47 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I totally agree that Jasper was getting the harder tasks because LSG is totally sly having had a lot of variety show experience!

And yet LSG always has "a good reason" for it. I wonder if he knew Jasper could draw. Yes, the moments with his angel pen was so cute! That was when I thought, "Ah Jasper now knows how to do those kind of dramatic poses that variety PDs love and can use in the final edit!" Hahahah!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

And yet LSG always has "a good reason" for it. I wonder if he knew Jasper could draw. Yes, the moments with his angel pen was so cute! That was when I thought, "Ah Jasper now knows how to do those kind of dramatic poses that variety PDs love and can use in the final edit!" Hahahah!

You gotta love them more and more in the upcoming episodes. Especially at the ending journey. It's superb of these two! 

• Love 1

@Alice Wonderland I'm up to Episode 4! I was going to watch it on Sunday, but then I ended up watching 2 seasons of Kingdom because  I had family that wanted to watch it and you can't stop once you start that one due the cliffhangers. I love that you're still rewatching Twogether even though you've finished - I think it's so easy to watch the show over and over again as it's fun and there's so much humour involved. Haha, yeah, Jasper took his being tricked really well and he's a good friend and mission buddy! He has such a fun and carefree personality.

@wallflowersforjane Haha, yes LSG is very good at coming up with reasons for doing or not doing something! I think he might have known Jasper could draw - he often talks about it. There's a Netflix video where he mentions it too. When he found his angel pen, I was thinking, an angel pen for an angel :love:  haha. Yep, I feel like he's doing ok with variety TV - dramatic and silly poses are up his alley.

• Love 1

@Lawyerh I'm sure he'll be in Korea one day soon to visit Seung Gi. Taiwan and Korea seem to have covid more in control than other places and Jasper has travelled to Korea for work a number of times - He was on the Korean Big Issue a few years back and he had a fan meet for his Korean fan club...I'm sure he'd just go to hang out with Seung gi too! Wow,  Twogether must rank well in humour since you're a seasoned variety show watcher! The jokes are good -  I still laugh every time I think about the jokes afterwards like the coffee donation or LSG tricking Jasper to do the harder tasks!

@wallflowersforjane Jasper is such a pretty guy. Haha, your friends are not wrong - I thought Jasper was Korean the first time I was him too! And I can see why LSG might be mistaken for Taiwanese too. I guess this is how they attract cross-cultural fans!

• Love 1

Netflix Taiwan made gif memes of Jasper and LSG acting shocked at each other's intense make out scenes in their dramas.(If you check out their instagram - these images are video clips so they move). Jasper's scene is from his drama Before we get married. What drama is LSG's scene from? :joy:

9F4jqNN.png

kiaSPhG.png

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@JenL It was from Hwayugi drama for Lee Seung Gi. Jasper one look more advance lols...

I'm gonna look at clips for Hwayugi. Haha, Before We Get Married is famous for the intense cheating drama, and Jasper's bed scenes. I thought it was smart and funny of Netflix Taiwan to make a meme out of that and Twogether (Also promoting the boy's projects). Jasper responded with "Oh my god." :joy::joy::joy:

• LOL 1

I'm still here! Still watching by the way...Slow I know, but I'm enjoying it! I'm not a binge watcher - I'm one of those weird people who prefer it if things are released once a week. I've been balancing different shows so I can prolong them all and I'm super glad that I've prolonged Twogether because I've been really missing travel this week, so it was nice to relive my travels through Thailand by watching Jasper and LSG!

Are you still watching @wallflowersforjane or have you finished now? I might actually be the slowest!

Episode 4 High lights & thoughts (contains spoilers so read at own risk if you haven't seen yet)

-Aw, LSG's fan was so cute and nervous that she couldn't think of something for him to say to her. I like that he was charming enough to say he would remember her forever!

-I'm a big foodie so it was nice to see some food in this episode! All those tourists were so lucky and I'm not even sure if they know it! What I'd give to walk into a restaurant to run into Jasper and LSG and play games with them!!

-Jasper's so cute with apologising to the girl he was playing thumb wars with and LSG was so funny telling the girl to relax when he was the slower drinker with the beer in his nose XD

-I laughed at Jasper's face of admiration when LSG mentioned he'd carried the torch at the Olympics before (it is cool though! Wonder how he got to do it?)

- That thigh game looked mighty hard!

-I like that both guys simultaneously though: "We always go to romantic places together" - Helps the Bromance though!

-Jasper's perfect 7 throw was amazing!! I have no hand eye co-ordination, so I relate more to the first throw where he took down the banner, haha!

• Love 1

I finally finished watching last night.  I loved it.  It gave viewers who have limited knowledge about LSG and/or Jasper an opportunity to see them outside work.  I have to give a special shout out to LSG who wore a sweatshirt from my college!:kiss_wink:  it was pretty amusing watching them, who make big bucks, budgeting their money.  I hope these two hook up again-same show different countries.

• Like 2

@endeavor Haha, I know, I know I'm super slow. But I enjoy every episode in detail! I live in a city where we're under heavy lockdown due to a second wave of covid, so I need to pace myself on good entertainment!

@CarolynH Good to know I'm not the only one who has been pacing myself! I love seeing my favourite Asian actors outside of work. That's cool that he wore a sweatshirt from your college!

Here's a great Twogether Jasper meme from The Swoon!

Gq9OI0G.jpg

• LOL 1
On 7/15/2020 at 9:48 PM, JenL said:

Are you still watching @wallflowersforjane or have you finished now? I might actually be the slowest!

Jennnn, I am the slowest! I am watching Ep 4 right now. Be back soon with my thoughts!

Ep 4 of 8

Seunggi's Bali fan was adorable! Her room was such a shrine to him that I think even he was taken aback. It was very cute how she kept calling him oppa so naturally.

I am glad we got some food this episode too! I was disappointed that they didn't eat in Maliboro in Yogya because shouldn't food be a staple of a travel show? Haha! I thought it was really funny how LSG was so confident that he could drink than faster the younger European tourists just because he was older. Haha, little does he know. I was also very tickled by how all his years of game-playing has made him so sensitive to the environment to gain every advantage. The torture that he has gone through from 2D1N, hahahah! I am surprised they were so good at Beer Pong, makes me think they have both played it before.

One of my fave parts of the episode was them clubbing in the tuk-tuk! First, their moves are so dorky. Secondly, how quickly they tired of it. I CAN RELATE. LOL!

The axe game is wild! How is that a thing and I sincerely hope no one has ever been hurt by it before. Like everyone, I was shocked Jasper threw that 7-pt shot! 

Random: But whenever the Koreans call Jasper, LiHo, I think of bubble tea because we have a brand of the same name. Haha! 

LiHo_Logo-300x254.png

• LOL 1