Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0ly40

[Drama 2020] We were in Love, 우리 사랑했을까

Whoa. So he bought a present for Hyo Shim and forgot about the anniversary he and Ae Jung had together. Not cool Dae O, really not cool. And he didn't have time for Ae Jung but on the other hand he planned to give Hyo Shim this book. When Ae Jung was the one being passionate about movies and filmmaking. You can tell how excited she was when she thought that it was for her. Sure I know that Dae O probably didn't think about Hyo Shim in a romantic way but still. I can understand why Ae Jung felt miserable. But anyway Dae O didn't recognize A Rin as Hyo Shim. Whereas Ae Jung thought  that this girl who kissed Dae O 14 years ago resembled A Rin.  Seriously, people in this drama need to learn how to talk honestly with each other. Because this lack of communication is simply killing me

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

@Annie12 @rita96 Isn't miscommunication between men and women the rule rather than the exception? :P That's why they say "men are from mars and women from venus."  For some reason, we women expect our men to be able to read our minds and understand us even without saying a word. They're supposed to know! Just because. 

I  think AJ has that  stereotypical  female characteristic.  We all wish she could express her thoughts and feelings more clearly so that 14 years would not have been wasted.  And as in real life, we also wish ODO was more sensitive to AJ's needs. .... but glad they are equally flawed because otherwise we would not be having so much fun watching and having these exchanges.:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

Hi guys. I rather lost in the old timeline. Especially related to YW. When was YW close to NAJ? Was it the same time that NAJ in relationship with ODO? YW knew that NAJ was pregnant at that time also. 

Episode 10 is very interesting. I really want the revelation comes faster although we still have 6 episodes left. 

• Like 2

Finally! A 'Was It Love' video uploaded on Netflix's The Swoon.

I wonder why the exposure, or even the contents on WIL are very limited unlike other currently airing or past K-dramas on Netflix. 

Have a great weekend guys!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, mel22 said:

@Annie12 @rita96 Isn't miscommunication between men and women the rule rather than the exception? :P That's why they say "men are from mars and women from venus."  For some reason, we women expect our men to be able to read our minds and understand us even without saying a word. They're supposed to know! Just because. 

I  think AJ has that  stereotypical  female characteristic.  We all wish she could express her thoughts and feelings more clearly so that 14 years would not have been wasted.  And as in real life, we also wish ODO was more sensitive to AJ's needs. .... but glad they are equally flawed because otherwise we would not be having so much fun watching and having these exchanges.:lol:

Hahah yes true! Also lets not forget that whatever their flaws, they had a third person with them- RJ who probably exacerbated their misunderstanding by deleting whatever text she seemed to have sent once she cooled down a bit. So on one hand I really want to blame NAJ and ODO for the mess they are in, I still think it wans't their fault completely.

• Like 4

@tuffygarcia thanks for the video! excited to watch it more SHJ-SJH interactions!

And yesss, the fact that DO had a present for HyoShim on that very day was just such bad timing. I'm not sure how big celebrating 300 days of dating is like in Korea, but it seems DO didn't even realise what day it was that day. I couldn't blame AJ in that situation for starting to misinterpret, but I guess if we had no misunderstandings, there would be no show. 

• Like 4

Finally ODO woke up and smelled the coffee. He is an appa!

:yaaa:

I am totally looking forward to ep 11 and 12!

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

New Swoon and as we know thankfully RJ is NOT HN dad as I expected.

(Edit) here it is now

Looking forward to this weeks episode and hearing more of ODO chatting with AJ. Hope ODO talks more to HN and DC finds out about his mom.

i wonder if PD will tell AJ to be careful.

Edited by Nodame
  • Like 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDr54ebnDd3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Apparently Was It Love has concluded its final episode filming. Above is the link to the commemorative pictures uploaded by one of the staff members. I find it cute that Hanee's dog is included in the pic. 

Spoiler

And...there seems to be a wedding! KPD is the only one with gloves. I hope he's the groom. And most importantly, I hope it is real wedding though, not Ryu Jin's wild imagination :happyshakes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Wiggle 1

16 minutes ago, tuffygarcia said:

Apparently Was It Love has concluded its final episode filming. Above is the link to the commemorative pictures uploaded by one of the staff members. I find it cute that Hanee's dog is included in the pic. 

Reveal hidden contents

And...there seems to be a wedding! KPD is the only one with gloves. I hope he's the groom. And most importantly, I hope it is real wedding though, not Ryu Jin's wild imagination :happyshakes:

Speculation time!

Spoiler

Actually the first thing that popped in my mind, because AJ is wearing a hanbok too - is that the wedding is a time jump to the future! and it's HN & DC's wedding instead HAHA. So PD has the gloves as the groom's father!

But, that's just my imagination going wild :P

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, herina_90 said:

Speculation time!

Hide contents

Actually the first thing that popped in my mind, because AJ is wearing a hanbok too - is that the wedding is a time jump to the future! and it's HN & DC's wedding instead HAHA. So PD has the gloves as the groom's father!

Im thinking about this too! 

Spoiler

And how about Seokhee's wedding? (Aejung's friend). Because the staff won't just give a spoiler like that, and if you look carefully, Seokhee is hiding behind them and wearing a dress (I think).

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, herina_90 said:

Speculation time!

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

But if it's Hanee and Dong Chan's wedding, shouldn't all of them appear older? But that might be true though since in the wedding picture I don't see teenage Dong Chan and Hanee. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

oOH interesting with the characters dressed up in Hanbok and dressed to the nines.

I am just going to enjoy. Maybe PD finds love with Sook Hee? ( I know totally throwing it left field). PD is not in LOVE with AJ just cares for her due to his lingering (affection/love/guilt) for DC's mom. I def did not feel he was DC's dad but he does act like a dad (best as he can for DC). But him being a softie but mean exterior for a soft hearted DC.

PD deserves happiness and I wonder how they will resolve the situation of him running away and protecing DC and also now AJ as she is a dead ringer for DC's mom. 

DC and HN --then that is a MAJOR fast forward if that IS their wedding and frankly then they are wedding young. I think the trends are to marry later than earlier. But they are cute. I am enjoying HN missing her BFF DC, he is missing her but struggling thinking they are related. Aigooo.

RJ---dang his overactive imagination and bouts of fantasy. He enables the writer nim to troll us all the time. LOL.

I know that ODO and the guys WILL not get AJ to admit there ODO Is the dad.  So when is she going to say? Hope not ep 14/15.  But GLAD finally ODO connected the dots. Like I think, he will have to go to trusty HJ for details. HN knows that HJ will give up the goods either without much arm twisting. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

If this is going to be Seok Hee and Pa Do's weeding they should start developing their story this week haha Maybe there will be time jump and this will be Ha Nee and Dong Chan's weeding. Who knows :D Looking forward to it anyway. 

JTBC posted BTS of Ji Hyo's photo session with our four gentlemen and Dasom :) 

• Like 7

@chatterbox22 Thanks for posting the BTS of the photo shoot.

SJH is very comfy with the actor who plays PE teacher. Like her "pal" putting her arms around him and leaning on him.

She is cute with the actor as PD (and Big Bang's GD brother in law)

With the actor who plays RJ, SJH is cute. LOL all the different hearts. The actor has nice dimples. But dang the role of RJ is killing me. 

With SHJ, they are adorbs and making their comical expressions while doing the photo shoot.

She was cute with Dasom --was the writing saying they were comparing their hand sizes?! LOL

It would have been nice but not expected pics with AJ mom and HN in this too would have been cute. But I am aware this is promo---the suitors and Dasom are more main cast.

What ANGST will we get tomorrow?

I hope that ODO will learn more and continue to be suspicious of AJ. (So the age thing did not make him pause but the constant "dead" in "My heart" "my life" etc definitely rang a bell.) 

The KO knocking out RJ from the baby daddy running. HN is too calm and fearless to be HIS daughter. When I saw ODO and her together their bickering was precious. I def felt more comfy about those two together as father and daughter. 

DC please hear from PD about your mom and reunite with poor HN. She misses her friend. 

Love it whenever SH is on screen, she tells it like it is. I recall once ODO wanted to talk to her and waited to go into the bar that time he saw HN and got distracted.  So he got his interaction with her and saved her from being hurt and bickered at the hospital cutely too.

AJ was mean about ODO hand and not being  more kind. She probably was too scared about him finding out, and then also if she shows too much care SHE was at risk to fall for him again. She was swayed but then AR had to be at his place. THen she remembered the scene she saw of AR (most likely) jumping onto ODO.  Probably a scene of ---if the person waited a bit longer --AJ would have seen AR being pushed away.

So we will find about how RJ deleted a VITAL message from AJ to ODO . (Since they were friends) he could have done it while they were drinking and hangingout . Then conveniently ODO is in the bathroom and RJ sees AJ  text and deletes it with ODO known the wiser.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

@Nodame So true-- I agree HN is just too calm/fearless to be RJ's daughter. But more importantly, after AJ started dating ODO in the past- I don't think she ever thought of RJ romantically, so drunk or not she just wouldn't sleep with him.

Honestly, after the hospital scene between ODO and HN where she is (reluctantly) nursing him has made me look forward to their scenes more than any in the show. I get this warm, comfy feeling too seeing them interacting like father-daughter. So all I am looking forward to now is for ODO to be more proactively involved in HN's life and be more patient when dealing with his misunderstanding with AJ.

I'd also like RJ, YW, AR and PD to develop their own story lines independent of ODO/AJ cause honestly it will be much better than all the filler scenes the show is currently using. Like some have suggested- SH and PD would be interesting and maybe even RJ and AR. I don't know, but I hope ODO and AJ can now be left by themselves with no interference from third parties cause it's quite clear that they still have feelings for each other.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

EP 11 tonight! Can't wait to find out whether ODO is really Hanee's dad. Popcorn anyone?:eats2:

• Wiggle 2

@rita96 Agreed I love ODO and HN scenes and definitely the hospital bickering scene made me LOVE these two . So since then whenever ODO sees HN and they have scenes I am soooo happy. LOL. High Five!

EDIT: Ok watched the ep 12 preview--if we are not thrown red herrings and we are nearing the last 5 episodes--we are going to find out WHO is HN father. I like that we are DEFINITELY seeing  more of HN and ODO. Dang to all those making HN and AJ's life miserable due to the HOT issue of her "who is her father?"

While I am work I saw this post as I wait saw this clip from JTBC.

Preview ep 12

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

For those who hadnt watch

It is confirmed that dae oh is the father

It is a really big misunderstanding.

Aj considering abortion but befire she go to the clinic she call daeoh one last time and give him message that she will forgive him if he confess ( or something like that ) but the message never received by DO because RJ delete it when both had drink togethet and do going to toilet

Rj is such a btch and he dare to say he is sorry but he dont regret it to AJ

Such a shameless a*s

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Nodame said:

we are going to find out WHO is HN father

It's already out in ep 11! It would be way too farfetched to twist it further because

Spoiler

It was explicitly confirmed by AJ. And it was DaeOh after all!

Ahhhh I have a lot to say about this episode. Both our leads made me teary, but really the worst of the worst is RJ and his boss Jennifer Song. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2