[Drama 2020] We were in Love, 우리 사랑했을까

0ly40

1 hour ago, herina_90 said:

Speculation time!

Hide contents

Actually the first thing that popped in my mind, because AJ is wearing a hanbok too - is that the wedding is a time jump to the future! and it's HN & DC's wedding instead HAHA. So PD has the gloves as the groom's father!

But, that's just my imagination going wild :P

Im thinking about this too! 

Spoiler

And how about Seokhee's wedding? (Aejung's friend). Because the staff won't just give a spoiler like that, and if you look carefully, Seokhee is hiding behind them and wearing a dress (I think).

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, herina_90 said:

Speculation time!

Reveal hidden contents

Actually the first thing that popped in my mind, because AJ is wearing a hanbok too - is that the wedding is a time jump to the future! and it's HN & DC's wedding instead HAHA. So PD has the gloves as the groom's father!

But, that's just my imagination going wild :P

Spoiler

But if it's Hanee and Dong Chan's wedding, shouldn't all of them appear older? But that might be true though since in the wedding picture I don't see teenage Dong Chan and Hanee. 

oOH interesting with the characters dressed up in Hanbok and dressed to the nines.

I am just going to enjoy. Maybe PD finds love with Sook Hee? ( I know totally throwing it left field). PD is not in LOVE with AJ just cares for her due to his lingering (affection/love/guilt) for DC's mom. I def did not feel he was DC's dad but he does act like a dad (best as he can for DC). But him being a softie but mean exterior for a soft hearted DC.

PD deserves happiness and I wonder how they will resolve the situation of him running away and protecing DC and also now AJ as she is a dead ringer for DC's mom. 

DC and HN --then that is a MAJOR fast forward if that IS their wedding and frankly then they are wedding young. I think the trends are to marry later than earlier. But they are cute. I am enjoying HN missing her BFF DC, he is missing her but struggling thinking they are related. Aigooo.

RJ---dang his overactive imagination and bouts of fantasy. He enables the writer nim to troll us all the time. LOL.

I know that ODO and the guys WILL not get AJ to admit there ODO Is the dad.  So when is she going to say? Hope not ep 14/15.  But GLAD finally ODO connected the dots. Like I think, he will have to go to trusty HJ for details. HN knows that HJ will give up the goods either without much arm twisting. 

If this is going to be Seok Hee and Pa Do's weeding they should start developing their story this week haha Maybe there will be time jump and this will be Ha Nee and Dong Chan's weeding. Who knows :D Looking forward to it anyway. 

JTBC posted BTS of Ji Hyo's photo session with our four gentlemen and Dasom :) 

@chatterbox22 Thanks for posting the BTS of the photo shoot.

SJH is very comfy with the actor who plays PE teacher. Like her "pal" putting her arms around him and leaning on him.

She is cute with the actor as PD (and Big Bang's GD brother in law)

With the actor who plays RJ, SJH is cute. LOL all the different hearts. The actor has nice dimples. But dang the role of RJ is killing me. 

With SHJ, they are adorbs and making their comical expressions while doing the photo shoot.

She was cute with Dasom --was the writing saying they were comparing their hand sizes?! LOL

It would have been nice but not expected pics with AJ mom and HN in this too would have been cute. But I am aware this is promo---the suitors and Dasom are more main cast.

What ANGST will we get tomorrow?

I hope that ODO will learn more and continue to be suspicious of AJ. (So the age thing did not make him pause but the constant "dead" in "My heart" "my life" etc definitely rang a bell.) 

The KO knocking out RJ from the baby daddy running. HN is too calm and fearless to be HIS daughter. When I saw ODO and her together their bickering was precious. I def felt more comfy about those two together as father and daughter. 

DC please hear from PD about your mom and reunite with poor HN. She misses her friend. 

Love it whenever SH is on screen, she tells it like it is. I recall once ODO wanted to talk to her and waited to go into the bar that time he saw HN and got distracted.  So he got his interaction with her and saved her from being hurt and bickered at the hospital cutely too.

AJ was mean about ODO hand and not being  more kind. She probably was too scared about him finding out, and then also if she shows too much care SHE was at risk to fall for him again. She was swayed but then AR had to be at his place. THen she remembered the scene she saw of AR (most likely) jumping onto ODO.  Probably a scene of ---if the person waited a bit longer --AJ would have seen AR being pushed away.

So we will find about how RJ deleted a VITAL message from AJ to ODO . (Since they were friends) he could have done it while they were drinking and hangingout . Then conveniently ODO is in the bathroom and RJ sees AJ  text and deletes it with ODO known the wiser.

@Nodame So true-- I agree HN is just too calm/fearless to be RJ's daughter. But more importantly, after AJ started dating ODO in the past- I don't think she ever thought of RJ romantically, so drunk or not she just wouldn't sleep with him.

Honestly, after the hospital scene between ODO and HN where she is (reluctantly) nursing him has made me look forward to their scenes more than any in the show. I get this warm, comfy feeling too seeing them interacting like father-daughter. So all I am looking forward to now is for ODO to be more proactively involved in HN's life and be more patient when dealing with his misunderstanding with AJ.

I'd also like RJ, YW, AR and PD to develop their own story lines independent of ODO/AJ cause honestly it will be much better than all the filler scenes the show is currently using. Like some have suggested- SH and PD would be interesting and maybe even RJ and AR. I don't know, but I hope ODO and AJ can now be left by themselves with no interference from third parties cause it's quite clear that they still have feelings for each other.

@rita96 Agreed I love ODO and HN scenes and definitely the hospital bickering scene made me LOVE these two . So since then whenever ODO sees HN and they have scenes I am soooo happy. LOL. High Five!

EDIT: Ok watched the ep 12 preview--if we are not thrown red herrings and we are nearing the last 5 episodes--we are going to find out WHO is HN father. I like that we are DEFINITELY seeing  more of HN and ODO. Dang to all those making HN and AJ's life miserable due to the HOT issue of her "who is her father?"

While I am work I saw this post as I wait saw this clip from JTBC.

Preview ep 12

For those who hadnt watch

It is confirmed that dae oh is the father

It is a really big misunderstanding.

Aj considering abortion but befire she go to the clinic she call daeoh one last time and give him message that she will forgive him if he confess ( or something like that ) but the message never received by DO because RJ delete it when both had drink togethet and do going to toilet

Rj is such a btch and he dare to say he is sorry but he dont regret it to AJ

Such a shameless a*s

1 hour ago, Nodame said:

we are going to find out WHO is HN father

It's already out in ep 11! It would be way too farfetched to twist it further because

Spoiler

It was explicitly confirmed by AJ. And it was DaeOh after all!

Ahhhh I have a lot to say about this episode. Both our leads made me teary, but really the worst of the worst is RJ and his boss Jennifer Song. 

@Samuel Yohanes  You are an angel and thanks! OMG my trope and guess how RJ deleted the message was SPOT ON. (Dang all these years watching Korean dramas LOL). Total BS and thanks for sharing that tidbit. I was thinking since they are BROS he would be drinking with RJ and the only way RJ can have access to his phone and delete is when either drinking and ODO is in bathroom or asleep when together.  I wish I was not right. But the fact he did it when AJ was considering an abortion and wanting an answer.

What RJ has no regret for doing what he did? No remorse! OMG YUCK!  He and Jennifer Song Totally deserve each other.

Yeah RJ you are TRASH.  All the posturing and just that action ALONE makes me TICKED. Now he is totally seeing how much a horrible person he is for doing that ONE action (thinking he could stop them getting back together and try to get inbetween them) not knowing THIS serious life changing matter is happening between our OTP. Man making me want to watch it during my lunch break as I have NETFLIX.

edit: @herina_90 I figured since ep 1 it was ODO as I said way in the beginning. If the writer nim is true to the formula. Thanks for the confirmation. I am at work so I WANT to watch it and considering watching it during lunch time as I really not sure if I can wait til tonight after I make dinner etc by 7pm. Now only 11:42am here. DANG IT~!

@Nodame hahaha the curiosity would kill me! i kept refreshing for updates on twitter before the eng sub came out on Netflix! I'll try not to spoil too much now :)

@Samuel Yohanes that description is so apt - RJ is definitely shameless. To think he had the nerve to still place blame on DO at the start of the episode. He knew both his friends were so hurt and knew why AJ left - DO drinking and running like crazy, AJ was crying everyday about this other woman with DO - and yet he didn't ask DO about this woman either. Then instead of just being a bystander, he became a perpetrator of making it worse by denying them the chance to clear the air when AJ actually reached out. Honestly, I think he was never DO's friend from day 1. 

I got so upset for DO for the whole ep and I hope he gets a proper apology from RJ. DO was constantly apologising throughout the whole ep and literally had a mental breakdown. He was also hurting for 14 years but he's getting no apologies yet. 

Ending of Ep 11 and preview shows HN getting caught in the crossfire now, and the worst is it's not even true that RJ is her dad, and it got out so publicly because of Jennifer Song.. And I will fume if the writers redeem RJ and he becomes friends with AJ and DO again at the end. Like how?? Ok - mini rant over.

@herina_90 oh no , please spoil away. I LOVE spoilers. I still watch the drama despite the spoilers. They don't bother me at all. :ok:

Oh Jennifer Song got out wrong info anyways, awwww a woman scorned. Yup even if she is giving out falsehoods his reputation is shreds for RJ. Yeah, no pity for RJ.

OMG poor ODO. He kept apologizing when it is NOT his fault The guilt he must feel. How did he find out about the deleted message? Did RJ tell ODO or AJ. I am guessing ODO over AJ. He is person no grata that RJ.

ODO maybe be a bit much at times he really did suffer and RJ is such a horrible person (almost to the level not quite of another character not loving on the M-T drama I am watching.) 

Poor HN (yeah based on previews she is DEFINITELY harrassed) and not her fault. I am looking forward to more HN and ODO scenes.

Yeah ODO deserves apology too and he DID not get it. :bawling:

3 minutes ago, Nodame said:

How did he find out about the deleted message? Did RJ tell ODO or AJ. I am guessing ODO over AJ.

Actually only AJ knows now. RJ told AJ that he deleted it because she came to find out the truth of why DO doesn't seem to know anything about it, and that's where he said he did it, and didn't regret his actions. This man seriously! DO still doesn't know yet - AJ almost told him, but he managed to cut her off again. These 2 leads... the communication is slowly improving and opening up but they need to let each other finish talking. 

I'm sure we will get tons of HN DO scenes next ep! HN herself still needs to find out the truth, as well as her friend DC. I need the kids back together!

@herina_90 Thank you love! :foryou:

Aww RJ told AJ, dang he has guts.  WOW RJ making sure AJ for NOW cannot tell ODO. We know he will know just a matter of time. 

I hope DC finds out about his mom so HN is not alone dealing with all the gossip around her at school. It is horrible to have that happen and a million times worse with no moral support or friends. 

YESH on more DO and HN scenes! My heart is full seeing them both just as much as I love seeing AJ, HN and AJ's mom. 

In preview, YW asks mom to help and step in. Also AR is curious how YW is so dedicated and loyal to AJ. Hmm.

I've found a little curiosity about the lastest episode. I put it under spoiler although it isn't a big one but maybe there are people that haven't watched the episode yet.

Spoiler

The website that Ae-jung visited back in 2006 in order to find a clinic to get an abortion is active! It is a web just designed for the episode and you can't write on it but it is funny to see that the "website" is still alive. :joy: 

http://zetest.zeniths.co.kr/01/zenith02/cafe.html

cafe02.jpg

AJ is way too stubborn ...DO apologized for everything she has to go through even though most of it was not his fault..this woman wants to keep DO out of her daughter's life..I don't know ..why...He is the father , why can't he be in the life of his daughter...this drama is way too frustrating... one thing that is so good about this episode was that finally all the misunderstandings are cleared...Now I don't know how the lead characters are supposed to end together...what the writer wants to do I don't know .Is the writer gonna make AJ successful and achieve her dream but make her remain as a single mother without any man in her life or does the writer wants the leads to be together with their daughter? 

Oh I HAD to watch the episode during LUNCH time. I could not resist.

@Dev11O I agree I was psyched they FINALLY talked and got EVERYTHING OUT about their misunderstandings and then AJ is like--yup we talked but I DON'T want you in HN life?! (You are not even asking HN feelings and after that proclamation, Jennifer Song caused a LIE and mess to give a Fxxx you to RJ. (I love AJ but that was not cool. So I guess have to use the next 5  episodes for our leads and the movie/ the future of the OTP and HN.).

@antonio8909 Cool and interesting  you found the "fake site" . LOL. I guess I never did that before. 

@herina_90 OMG so relieved they TALKED and ODO explained why he was busy earning money---he took on the family situation thanks to his dad's scam. Gosh you are young and only in college. It is a big burden to bear being the main care giver and still a student. No wonder AJ felt neglected but he was not helping matters not telling her and PRESUMING she would NEVER leave. You still have to love and are for someone and NOT take them for granted. When he realized too late what he was doing. (other factors beyond his control) it is what it is. Dang AR hitting on him the time AJ was planning to seek him out at his place. The text and call (to only have RJ delete the text---dispicable). You want to think you don't have to be handsy and keep your cell on you but wow that was low. 

RJ even when AJ asked you for confirmation, you STILL thought saying you don't regret. You were first liking her and then also no regret deleting the message from AJ to ODO. You really think that by that action you COULD start a relationship with her? Wow RJ . Then to have AR take care of you and then you vaguely have de ja vu that AJ took care of you puking all over you. (Yup the trope of making a mess all over and on yourself---ergo embarrassing and needing clothing to be taken off. )

ODO going crazy to tear up the books of his and calling them all a lie. To him at the time writing it was not a lie.  Now he knows, dang to go comatose and not answer the police who were scratching their heads wondering why the AUTHOR is tearing up his own merchandise and work. Sigh.

I loved how SH told AJ mom that they both love and cannot get over each other. YUP she is so bright and right on the money. AJ mom going on not knowing about ODO and who he is etc. Then SH just quickly getting his info and specs to show the mom. I loved the mom for talking to ODO too. She is amazing. I cried a bit when seeing her sad about AJ situation an d wondering if it was because of her raising her alone and not having a dad's love due to her husband dying early. (I was wondering why AJ dad was not in the picture). 

PD to get threatened by his enemy about AJ. Dang it. THe scene with CEO Hwang was short. So now he is back AJ is not responsible for his debt. Also the gall of CEO Hwang to act all in umbrage that they were making a movie with a script of a writer HE discovered. Dang the gall. 

DC still doesn't know about his real mom and situation. HN is feisty and love her for giving back the money and being honest she is sad and doesn't want to dump his shoes in the toilet. She is upset to lose a FRIEND and when she walked away, I felt so sad for her. DC you better get there and TALK to her. YOu can see ODO and AJ in her. Feisty, talking it out and then not hearing or giving the the other person a chance to talk/respond and then go on your merry way).

RJ finally getting a clue and warning AR about how ODO WILL NEVER look at her the way she wants. YUP he is right. Now seeing back then , ODO only had eyes for AJ. He loved her for her support and belief in him. But love we know is not everything. You have to be able to communicate, share and be there through good times and bad. Seeing AJ cry and tear up hearing ODO's story, he never got to share.

ODO feeling guilt and thinking of AJ doing everything alone (when he saw that pregnant woman) he is not a cruel awful man. this was due to RJ deleting the message, his not being able to communicate with her and making her feel lonely and also having AR cause a scene he NEVER would in a million years remember or think would follow him .

ODO constantly apologizing my heart, and yes he needs an apology too. 

HJ to CEO Hwang loved how she made the coffee strong and placed it on the table in a huff with it splashing around. LOL. She is a sweet woman and to see her angry and upset (justifiable) was awesome.

AJ---you have to tell HN. This is not right. So took us 11 episodes to find out the dad (not surprised). How much longer for their darling daughter to be in the dark? She is going to be upset for sure.

Awww all the feels in this drama is making up for other frustrating dramas for me at the moment.

Seriously, I cried a lot during this episode with Dae O and Ae Jung. Finally, we know everything. And I am glad that they finally cleared that Ae Jung didn't sleep with Ryu Jin. I was sure she didn't but still. It was frustrating. 

So, back then it was all about miscommunication and misunderstandings. Dae O didn't tell Ae Jung about his hardships, she thought he didn't love her anymore, Ryu Jin deleted message and unanswered phone call. What a mess. 

And poor, poor Ha Nee. She should know who her father is. And if she wants her dad in her life Ae Jung has to let Dae O be Ha Nee's dad. Look what's going to happen. Ha Hee is going to go through all of this at school now that people are talking that she is famous actor's daughter. Ae Jung should have told her that Ryu Jin is not her dad. Just like 14 years ago there is still miscommunication everywhere. I totally get that Ae Jung is scared but everybody can tell that she still loves Dae O. He is not perfect  but he deserves second chance. And she deserves happiness. 

I hope that tomorrow Ha Nee will find out that she is Dae O's daughter. And I desperately need Dong Chan and Ha Nee as friends again. Pa Do, just tell the boy the truth. He is not a little child anymore and he has to know what happened to his mother to find peace and let go. 

@chatterbox22 I hear you. This episode was needed---still stuff to address (then again we have 5 more episodes to fill)

PD end DC angst and just let him know that he and HN are not siblings STAT.

Yes, I was very emotional watching the scene of AJ and ODO FINALLY getting to clear the air and HIM asking to talk to her. Ok if she doesn't want to give another chance. She is totally afraid. He is the LOVE of her life and father of her child. She is the LOVE of his life and now he realized all his pain and thinking of her betrayal is a LIE. He saw Hani and he felt an affinity and affection to her. Now knowing she is HIS and she doesn't want to let her know or give her the option? HN is not a baby but young woman who SHOULD be able to to know or ask or be informed. At least ask her,s he can always say no. HN never asked not wanting to upset AJ her mom. So her bubble that HN doesn't need dad is WRONG. AJ is not HN and HN is not AJ. 

When AJ mom was looking over the old photo albums I was thinking omg the feels.

HN doesn't need to be the pawn in this horrible power play and REVEAL to public the private business of AJ and ODO. OOH Jennifer Song is dispicable.

Archived