Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BUSTED 3 CONFIRMED!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Aww I just noticed this forum! :tears: please give us update if theres any.. Will root for this forum! <3

I have a theory. Just my two cents. :DDuring S1Ep1, it was said that yeonseok took sejong's card and join the member.

It means that sejeong and yeonsok must knew each other.

Later on, during episode where they have to transfer yeonsok using bus and train, sejeong seems admires yeonsok very much in the episode. It's the highlight.

I bet there's something between sejeong and yeonseok.

Omo sehun doppelganger, you better make a cameo on busted 3 okay.. Or busted 4.:wub:

What if..the plot twist is that sehun and sejeong parents are best friends :lol:so actually sehun knows about sejeong. He always wanna protect her. The real "protect" that he meant is when sejeong as big boss want to end everything but sehun stops.

Hahahahha my heartt! :wub:

Sejeong is a daughter of detective fiction author. It's stated in S1Ep8. So there must be something.. 

Btw, random thought: Sehun character is a dancing detective. What is the relation between dancing and detective? They didn't elaborate more, but in the intro Sehun said "it'll be useful one day". I wonder how.. 

Can't wait! Busted 3 please come faster! :tears:

E50-EE104-C9-E1-4-AFE-9330-110-C3-F4-A9-
08253-D96-09-BA-43-A8-A933-CBDDE1-D622-E
6-A965864-62-CF-45-C4-AEF3-4-CCC5-AD173-

Spoiler

B94-FF9-BB-E0-A3-4678-B369-9395-AC75-A3-

Busted 3 Lee Seung Gi is in it.

• Like 1

When will this start airing?? Whoahhh.... I like the cast.members, and it's another Eoharu reunion! What a bonus!

• Love 1

@Alice Wonderland They just finish filming S3 just recently. Then I Guess they have to edit, translate and do some or are stuff so it will take a while to prepare. :) 

• Love 1

Pyo Ye Jin, Kim Hye Yoon, SF9’s Rowoon, And Kim Bo Ra To Reportedly Appear On Season 3 Of “Busted!”

8db57aee0281494b8c76ddada6ac3dd5.jpeg?s=

The third season of Netflix’s “Busted!” series is reportedly set to feature a star-studded list of guest appearances!

On May 1, Osen reported that Pyo Ye Jin, SF9’s Rowoon, Kim Hye Yoon, and Kim Bo Ra filmed for season three of “Busted!” on April 24. They are said to have filmed with Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, Park Min Young, EXO’s Sehun, and more, and it is being reported that the new season will be released in November of this year.

Kim Hye Yoon and Kim Bo Ra became rising stars through the hit JTBC drama “SKY Castle,” and Pyo Ye Jin has made her mark on viewers through dramas such as KBS 2TV’s “Fight My Way,” tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” and SBS’s “VIP.” Kim Hye Yoon and Rowoon appeared in MBC’s “Extraordinary You,” which wrapped up late last year.

Anticipation is rising to see how they’ll play a part in building up the episodes in the new series of “Busted!” EXO’s Suho is also reported to have filmed with the cast of “Busted!” to show his support for fellow EXO member Sehun.

Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1397775wpp/pyo-ye-jin-kim-hye-yoon-sf9s-rowoon-and-kim-bo-ra-to-reportedly-appear-on-season-3-of-busted

EXO’s Suho To Reportedly Appear On Season 3 Of “Busted!” To Show Support For Sehun
fc242ff1fe0a4bbbbebeb19e7dccc4cd.jpeg?s=

We may be seeing EXO’s Suho in the upcoming season of “Busted!”

On April 30, Star News reported that Suho recently participated in two rounds of filming for the third season of Netflix’s “Busted!” series.

According to the report, Suho agreed to appear on the series to show his support for fellow EXO member Sehun, who has been on the cast from the beginning.

“Busted!” follows a group of celebrities who become detectives and try to solve crimes. Season one premiered in 2018 and season two was released in 2019, and the show is set to return with a third season this year.

Would you be excited to see Suho in “Busted!”?
https://www.soompi.com/article/1397570wpp/exos-suho-to-reportedly-appear-on-season-3-of-busted-to-show-support-for-sehun

@Alice WonderlandFunny enough, would like your take on the ending of season 2. If you are okay with it, share your thoughts here. Been waiting and wondering a lot, like kilosophy (the way they show the deaths). Who is the nurse and the flight attendant? Or are they the same individual? There is also sort of a speculation and suspicion on the Park Min Young’s letter when she reads it. Her flower meant betrayal...so could she be the individual? Could she have helped the flower killer? Hm//

• Like 1

@Sushimi oh I love the ending! I feel so betrayed like the rest detective team. Feeling dumb like oppa said. LOL. Every criminal leaves their traces but I'm so blinded by him who I thought he would never be the villain. From the start I know it wouldn't be KMJ. I suspect it's probably Jong Min or Jae Suk. Hahahaha. I feel bad for not believing them. And I'm so upset that they couldn't save the victims. 

If it was a drama then the thrilling part would be more intriguing. Since it's a variety, I am glad there's some slightest comedy we get even we keep seeing them finding deaths. 

The best part of Busted is how the riddles thrown to the team and they have to crack it out to solve the case. It's cool! The series number reminds me of math. Hahaha. Math is really useful! I regret why I didn't study real hard back then. LOL

Then,  if LSG appear in season 3. Will he still be the flower killer. Then what will be the mystery if we already know this. Hmm.... 

But I am so glad that he and YJS are still on board. And we also get LKS! RM reunion, LOL. And my fave Extraordinary You Couple also added. Ahh..... November palli wa!! 

• LOL 1